All Comments on 'Queen to the Dragon King'

by Jessika_Thorne

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it!

Awesome story, please keep the series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a question.

What about the woman who was originally selected as Queen? She went back to village or she stayed in circle and watched them??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Woohoo!

love potion #9 - plus!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
As for the mother~

It was never said how long the feast was, and the girl rushed as quickly as she could to prepare herself and leave. Its quite possible that the feast didn't end until dusk (with it still being afternoon sun on his wings). The crossing of the stones is what called him, and for one as lived as him, what is a few hours difference?

The real question is whether the mother will arrive in time to see the king and consort, or if they will have left already. But one supposes that the furrows left In the earth might be a good indicator. When the mother returns there will be a peasant panic but as no reprisals are wrought, life will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fabulous story. Thanks.

avengilineavengilineover 9 years ago
that was hot

Dragons are so amazing! Lol Great job! Loved it!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Erotic

Pretty erotic. Not sure if you plan on continuing this but perhaps the potion allows the dragon to now turn into human form when wanted. Just my opinion.

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No shifters, please

Disagree with @superfeluous - Please don't make this a shifter story. There are way too many stories in that genre.

Jessika_ThorneJessika_Thorneover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for the comments, everyone!

There is almost certain to be a followup. The dragon's not likely to shift to human, though, so I hope that won't disappoint too much - if there's any shifting around here, it's *into* scales, not out of them. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wholeheartedly support any implications that there will be human-to-dragon related transformations in any possible sequel to this story.

And for the record, this story was great! Dragons, magical potions, dragon-on-human sex... You pushed just about all the right buttons with this one. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your stories for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this requires more reading!!!!-

Gimme more

Gimme more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I loved the story!! I love dragons and this was the best story I've read on this website. hope there will be a followup between these two like she turns into a dragon or even carries a halfbreed child

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done ...

You definitely have "style"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You have talent, which a bit of editing could help make it flourish. I noticed quite a few typos that caused me to be taken out of the story.

ddraelynkharddraelynkharover 8 years ago
loves this more than my own Dragon story

Simply fantastic I loved your details

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Oh, what a storrrryyyyiiiii!!!! Bravo! Do not change your dealer. Do not vary your diet. Continue your coital habits as is. Above all - more please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome job write more stories of dragons please I beg you.

Beautiful story I need more stories with dragons this good.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Splendid!

This was astounding, and simply wonderful! The determination, the subterfuge, and the amazing payoff of her gamble was amazing. The pleasure of his taking her, and surprise at her ability to not only endure him, but to revel within his taking, was off the chart of hot and sexy and erotic.

Hmmm. Do you get the feeling that I rrrreally liked this? Mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it. 5 *

Her plan, her grit, her revel, his change of plan..excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessika_Thorne@Jessika_Thorne
I'm writing in a variety of styles, with a variety of scenarios! If you like my style, feel free to suggest a story idea - and look for me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/jessika.thorne.writer/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories