Queen Yavara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He doesn't sound like a loving man."

"He's a pragmatist."

"You mean an asshole." Brock barked, "And what a sad future he has set up for you. Highborn blood, but not to be a queen. A life of feasts and pageantry, but not one of power. Sounds boring, Yavara. A warrior like you, resigned to sucking off some lord and pumping out little elflings. I don't think you want that; highborn ladies don't usually run through the forest shooting at orcs."

Brock's demeanor changed rapidly, his calm eyes grew wide, and a greedy grin crept across his face. Before I could react, Brock's hand shot out and grabbed my face, his sweaty palm pressed against my nose and mouth, filling my sinuses with his stench, killing my breath. Terror gripped me as assuredly as his hand did, and its paralysis betrayed me as Brock lifted me to my knees.

"No, highborn ladies don't do that at all, but I guess you aren't like them, are you?" Brock's voice was thick in my ear, cutting through the drumming in my temples, "No, you're a wild one. You want to get bloody with the beasts and stare death in the eye. I like that. Now, I've had my share of lowborn elves, but I've never tasted royalty before."

I screamed against Brock's muffling hand, and he chuckled. His other hand grabbed my bodice, and tore off my dress. My scream rose. The rags slipped down to my waist, exposing my breasts to the cold night, the nipples taut and prickled. I felt his breath against my chest, hot air caressing my vulnerable node. I went deathly still, prey instincts taking over. His lips wrapped around me, his teeth bit gently, and he sucked from my breast, pulling the porcelain globe from my chest in a greedy slurp. I tried to fight him then, squirming and thrashing like a fish in my binds, and his hand was the hook I dangled from, holding my head up, forcing me to arch my back and press my breasts to his consuming mouth. I could feel his tongue circling my nipple, his rough lips pulling at the dark flesh surrounding it. His other hand squeezed tightly upon my free breast, deforming it with his fingers until they were lost in my succulence. The he released me, and before I could find relief, I felt his callused hand slide down my stomach.No-no-no-no-no!

Brock's thick fingers forced their way between my legs, easily dividing the rigid press of my thighs. I gasped as two of his fingers found my outer lips, my body stilling with the shock of it. Such an intimate place, never before touched by another. The violation struck me to the core. I strained beneath his stinking hand to scream something, anything that would make this stop, but his grip remained air-tight. He forked his fingers to spread my lips open, and plunged his thick middle digit inside me. The pain cut through me like a knife, hot and jagged, sending a scream through me that breached the muting palm.

Brock laughed. "Don't be so dramatic, Yavara. It's just a finger, your father can at least compromise on that! Here, taste yourself."

Brock withdrew his violating finger, squished my lips open, and forced me to taste the blood of my chastity. With his finger secured in my mouth and pressing onto my evading tongue, he used his free hand to continue plundering my virginity. Two of his fingers kneaded my inner flesh, the others spreading me open, and the thumb toying with my hood until my clit was compelled forth. He teased the sensitive bead with surprising gentleness, each pass of his finger causing it to engorge more. A hot feeling began to stir in my nethers, a feeling accompanied by a flush of wetness that saturated my loin cloth. Then came an ache, a deep emptiness within me that yearned for... I wouldn't dare think it. I'd been so lost in my terror that I'd forgotten my elven pride, and Brock had breached my defenses without resistance. My body began to betray me. My bound body ceased its thrashing, and began to sway in a languorous dance, my hips shifting with a sensuality I did not know I possessed. My tongue no longer avoided Brock's finger, but licked it curiously, and my jaw no longer locked, but relaxed to bring suction about him, drawing my lips sensually. I did not know why my instincts compelled me do these things.

"Oh my, look at this." Brock sneered, "A highborn she-elf seduced by a disgusting orc. I wonder what your father would think about his precious prim daughter turning into a vulgar slut with just the motion of my hand."

No, Yavara, fight it! You must fight it! I urged myself, cutting through the noise of my fear and arousal.

But it feels so good. Why should I resist it? I should just give in to it, let the orc have his way with me. Who knows what he'll do? A voice from within preached my carnal desires to me. The voice had the tenor of my own, but rang through my head with a foreign seductive undertone. It was not the voice of someone else, it was my own, but it was... different.

Who are you?!

I'm you, Yavara. I'm the part of us that's been sleeping this whole time. I've been waiting the eighteen years you've been on this planet to have a voice in this head of ours, and now that I have my chance, I'm never going away. My god, do those fingers feel good! The way they move inside me... maybe he'll take my virginity? I've been saving it for so long...

NO! I bit down hard on Brock's finger, tasting the foulness of his blood as it poured from his knuckle. Brock grunted, wrenched his finger out, and struck me so hard that I spun in the air before landing face down in the dirt.

"Oh, you fucked up. I was going to have my little bit of fun and then ransom you back to your father. Now Yavara, I am going to hurt you."

Brock tore the binds off my legs and lifted me from the ground, his thick hands pushing on my shoulders. He seated himself on the grass and pulled me on top of him, facing away. I felt a hard, throbbing sensation building between my thighs, and looked down. I couldn't suppress the gasp. His cock was as long and thick as my forearm, growing more rigid by the second, and pulsing with life. A froth of milky lust dribbled from its apex, and ran down its impossible length.

Sweet fuck, look at THAT! Remember when we spied on Sir Jamian at the bathhouse, and thought he was the pinnacle of masculinity? He an appetizer. This... THIS is the main course, and I'm drooling from two sets of lips. Oh, give-it-to-me, give-it-to-me, give-it-to-

Are you fucking crazy?! That will tear us in half!

God, I hope so.

"Please Brock, my father will do anything to get me back, but if you take my virginity, he will pay you nothing!" I whimpered between sobs.

"Your father's more wrapped up in your cunt than my finger was, but don't worry, Princess, I'm not taking your virginity tonight."

Brock's fully engorged cock moved back and forth between my lips, deforming the slick flesh with his tantalizing heat. It radiated into the center of my sex, promising to sate the aching desire born there. My heart was thundering against my breast, but I was no longer sure if it was from fear or excitement. My newfound duality raged within me, but I managed to keep my faculties.

"You're-you're not?" I asked hopefully, though my new voice broached the question with profound disappointment.

"No Yavara," Brock grinned cruelly, "I'm taking something else."

And with that, Brock violently pulled my legs up, locked my knees under his elbows, and spread me, my heels swaying beside my pointed ears. My protest was cut short when he pushed his hands on the back of my head, forcing me to look down at what he was about to do to me. The head of his cock slid through my blushing folds, down the tender swath beneath it, then rested against the puckered center of my anus.

Oh, FUCK YES!

Oh, GOD NO!

"Brock, stop!" I shrieked. Brock answered me with a raspy growl, and pushed harder. I babbled desperately, my voice high and pleading, saying anything that would save me. I felt my rim dilating, the sensitive resistance opening and expanding, the pressure mounting, the center of me uncoiling. Tears welled in my eyes, panic rose in my chest, I begged with a bare soul for mercy. He pushed, and pushed, and pushed! My pelvic floor indented with the pressure, my taint turned to ribbon of tension. I squirmed with dancing hips to get away, awash in terror. He pushed, and pushed, and pushed. He broke through. Pain. Pain like I'd never known before, firing up my spine, running traffic through my synapses. I screamed in equal parts agony and horror, watching with disbelieving eyes as he entered my exit. I could feel every bump and vein passing through my breached sphincter, every inch he forced deeper. My rim was stretched to a gaping circle, but it was nothing compared to the pain of my center. His tip opened me without pause, breaking through my virgin resistances. It sent ferocious shocks into my colon, compelling me to clench and grip him even tighter, only causing greater agony.

There was a pronounced pressure in my gut from my insides being forced upward, my tender body yielding from within to make way for his invasion, surrendering so easily. My cheeks finally squished onto his lap, his balls pushing against my frothing sex, still secreting its betrayed arousal. My scream sputtered from me, my lungs yielding only a breathless gasp. My eyes were wide and trembling, tears were streaking down my cheeks, their salt meeting my gaping lips. Brock lifted me up, and my clinging sphincter stretched from my body as he withdrew, my pelvic floor creating a tent about his pole. He retreated to the head, letting my insides settle into their former places before he drove back in, even deeper than before. My back wrenched into an arch, my body bending to escape the pain, but my head still forced downward, filling my vision with my ruin. It burned into my mind, seeing my body like this. This form that I'd known all my life, no longer my own, used and desecrated by another while I watched helplessly. My temple ravaged, my sanctity raped, and it was just the beginning.

"Goddamn, you're tight!" Brock growled, "Yavara, I don't think your father has enough money to make me give this up." He breathed against my ear, "I think I'll keep you as my slave. Does that sound good to you, my little anal princess?!"

His words were lost in my mind, my conscious self only focused on the feeling of him. Brock began to fuck me even harder, his thrusts accelerating, each one more violent than the last. Deeper and deeper he went, piercing tender places I'd never felt before, his balls violently slapping my drenched cunt. My breasts jiggled from my chest, hitting my face with every thrust, my nipples so erect they hurt. I could feel Brock's cock indenting my vaginal floor from the wrong side, scouring the virgin nerves there. I could see the indentation of him pushing beneath my flesh as he forced my guts into me. I watched in fascinated horror, a string of drool descending from my gaping lips to pool on my crotch.

"I'm going to do this to you every night." Brock's voice was husky in my ear, "I'm going to keep you in a cage like a dog, and only let you out when I need something to bury my cock into! In a week, you'll be ruined and loose, and then I'll let my men have you!"

Every pass of his member rubbed against my womanly division, driving and driving until a sensation began to simmer forth. It seeped into the defiled waste of my rectum, mingling with the relentless piston that ratcheted into my filthy nethers. Something strange was happening. The pain was still there, but the pain wasn't causing me to suffer anymore; the pain was changing. It was as though my body was adapting to the punishment, lowering my internal resistance, allowing the orc's intrusion. My sphincter unclenched and relaxed, accepting the penetration- no...welcoming it. My feminine nectar flowed freely from my blushing folds, running down my taint and greasing my defilement. My shrieks of agony subsided, turning to cries punctuated by a gasp each time he sheathed himself with me. Then, I was moaning.

There's no way I can be enjoying this.

Oh my god this cock is so fucking good! Fuck me harder Brock! Rape my little asshole!

Something is happening within me... am I aroused by this? This incredible pain and humiliation?

I'm nothing but an anal whore! Use me Brock, I'll be your anal princess!

I clenched my teeth against the feeling, against the felicitous burning in my contracting rectum, against the mounting pressure that turned my body to jelly. It was no use. His invasion was brutally repetitive, each breach only delivering more pleasure. Pleasure I could not control. My moans turned into ardent cries, my voice high and exultant, riddled with shame and ecstasy. The pain was still there, but the pain was no longer something to shy from, but something tosavor. The line between pain and pleasure blurred, the receptors of each entwining, their duet singing through my ruined shithole with every ferocious pump of his hips. Oh, how he drove into me, how he pressed against every surface of my stretched insides, how he grinded against tender flesh, rewarding the vile nerves therein. Brock started driving into me even faster, pounding so hard it felt like my tailbone would break, but I didn't care.

"Well, well, what a little anal slut you are!" Brock growled, "Do you like this thick cock tearing into your royal asshole?"

His degrading words somehow turned me on even more, but I didn't respond. Somewhere in me there was still a shred of elven dignity that defied him.No, I will not give in.

Brock's methodical motions ceased. He lifted me up and withdrew his cock from my asshole, my exhausted anus stretching with it before retreating inside of me. Brock released my legs and gently let me down. I nearly collapsed in exhaustion before I supported myself on his thighs, my body trembling with need.

Oh please put it back in!

"Well Yavara, your punishment is over. I'll send a message to your father in the morning. I have no doubt he will pay a high price to get you back."

I sat on top of Brock, his hard cock resting between my asscheeks, throbbing and wet with my anal juices. He looked at me inquisitively, his head tilted to one side, a knowing smile stretched across his lips.

Just tell him I want it.

No.

Nobody in the kingdom will ever know about this. I can do what I want out here. Isn't that why I came out here in the first place?

It did feel good...

Unbearably good. The best feeling in the world!

Oh god, I want it so bad!

I just need to shred that last piece of elven pride. No one will ever know.

No one will ever know...

I started to grind my ass up and down the length of him, savoring the feeling as the shaft slid between my cheeks, pulsating against my soaked pussy and swollen asshole. My motions were uncharacteristically sinuous, born from a life of athleticism, but also from some lechery of which I had no experience. They were the instincts of my other self, the part of me slowly taking control. I always had been adventurous and bold, seeking out the extremes in life, and this was the greatest extreme I'd ever known. And the sweetest. Through my fever of desire, I had a moment of clarity where I watched myself become a slut. In that moment, I had the wherewithal to decide to stay Princess Yavara Tiadoa, or become this new woman, this whore, this slave of hedonism. I chose the latter without a second thought. I looked back at Brock with the sluttiest expression I could muster, my eyes pleading, my lip pouting.

"P-p-p-put it back in." I stuttered quietly, unable to give voice to the words.

Brock grinned from ear to ear. "Beg me to."

I undulated desperately along his thick cock, feeling my puffy exit sing with delight every time he grazed it. A shot of pre-cum splattered onto my lower back, its molten texture burning a felicitous path down my crack. I moaned with need, the feeling of emptiness becoming unbearable. It was disturbingly easy for me to abandon dignity in the face of this craving. Pride and dignity meant nothing to such vile pleasures.

"Please Brock!" I gasped, looking over my shoulder, "Please put your cock in my slutty asshole!"

Brock cut the restraints I had around my wrists. I grabbed his cock with both hands and began to place it to my sphincter, but Brock grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"What?! But I-"

"I'm not going in dry again, you stupid slut. Make it wet for me." Brock ordered.

I grinned at the orc's degrading words, "Does the mighty orc chieftain want me to suck his cock?"

Brock ran a hand through my platinum hair and smiled back. "Bow to me, Princess."

I turned over and laid between Brock's legs, gently holding his cock in my hands, staring worshipfully along its glistening length. The miasma of my abused anus filled my nostrils, and yet, my mouth watered.

Good god, what is wrong with me?

Just suck it, you stupid whore.

I brought the head to my mouth and began to lick down the length of the shaft. It was as disgusting as it was delicious, and the idea that I would stoop to such lows somehow only made it more decadent. I lathered him with my tongue until I reached his balls, then took one of his heavy nuts into my mouth, sucking gently. I lingered there for a while, sucking each and licking the space between them, enjoying the hormone-rich musk that filled my sinuses, and the soft flesh that leaked his salty flavor upon my tongue. I withdrew his testicle from my mouth and held both in my hand, gently massaging them as I licked his shaft from the base to the head in one stroke, my eyes subservient and adoring when they met his at the peak. My heart thundered as I parted my lips about his apex. I opened my mouth so wide that my jaw began to ache, and brought as much of him as I could into me. Oh, how good it felt to have him inside me once more! My other mouth drooled down my trembling thighs, its hunger a deep ache of desire. I expressed my gratitude and need with my wriggling tongue and bobbing head, my eyes locked with his above the seal of my lips. I was dismayed to see an expression of disappointment cross his face.

"I thought that you'd have at least given head before." Brock grumbled, taking my head in his massive hands, "Here, let me teach you."

Brock pushed the back of my head forward, forcing his thick cock down my throat until his balls pressed against my chin. I gagged and choked, my esophagus clinging tightly to his shaft, reflux burning in my chest. I panicked for a moment as I thought I was going to puke, but I regained control of my gag reflex at the last second. Brock moaned with pleasure, his head tilting back, his dreads cascading down his shoulders. I smiled tearfully around my consumption, a sense of immeasurable pride swelling with me. As agony turned to pleasure, I ventured forward, taking him deeper and deeper down my throat. Spit leaked from my lips and oozed down my chin, hanging in strings before my bulging gullet. Back and forth, back and forth I took him, my throat stretching to accommodate him, my resistances relaxing, squeezing him with gentle warmth. Oh, how it turned me on to feel him pressing inside my neck, to taste him with every surface of my soft mouth. My thighs were saturated and quivering, moans humming from my sealed lips. What a whore I had become. God, it felt so right.

Without any warning, Brock drove my face against his groin, the sweet stink of his loins wafting into my nose, his cock pulsing delectably. A gout of thick cum gushed down my throat, the delicious flavor permeating through my mouth as it filled my clenching belly. A sudden feeling surged within me, so intense that I collapsed upon the ground, my mouth evacuated to yield breathless sobs, my body shaking in pleasure. I grinded my thighs together and thrashed on the grass like a beast, and Brock showered me with his lust, marking me as the filthy bitch I was. I savored the molten lust spattering my pristine flesh, a compatible sensation to the torrent that racked me within. When the feeling subsided, I looked up at Brock's grinning face, my expression a portrait of slutty desire. I wasn't satisfied yet, and neither was he.