Queen Yavara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled on all fours to him, my eyes fixated on his bulging erection, shining with my spit. He laid down on the grass and beckoned me forward. I climbed up his legs and squatted atop him, positioning the head of his hard cock to my gaping sphincter. I looked into his eyes, smiling deviously as I slowly took him in, biting my lip and savoring every inch he had to give. When I felt his balls pressing against my tailbone, I rose, then came down quicker than before, my asshole now fully trained for his cock. I worked my way up and down the orc's shaft, my hands resting on his chest while I stared into his eyes, moans of pleasure escaping my lips as his girth stretched me. Oh, the pain and pleasure, mingling deep within my bowels, a deplorable concoction for a deplorable whore such as I, an anal slut who willingly rode the beast who raped her. I shuddered with each drive, with each acceptance of my own violation, my own rape. I looked into Brock's black eyes, and wondered in that moment of intimate self-defilement if I loved him. Such a brute, such a savage to show me so violently the pleasures of womanhood. Could I ever be satisfied by anything less than him? Could a fair-haired boy of my own kin ever give me such vile delights? I touched Brock's face with loving fingers, staring passionately into his eyes.

"Rape me, you fucking animal." I whispered on his lips. Brock grinned, grabbed my hips, and spun me around. He stood up with his cock half way inside me before pushing me to my hands and knees. Then he thrusted harder than ever before, forcing an involuntary scream from my mouth, then another, then another, each one more desperate than the last, each one born of the heinous pleasure wrought from my pummeled insides. Brock drew back his hand and sent a ferocious slap across my ass. I let out a squeal as my cheek rippled from the strike, sending a sweet sting deep into me. I purred and arched my back, enjoying the residual bit of pain from the blow, my eyes looking lustfully back at the orc.

"Oh, you little masochist." Brock growled as he wrapped a strong hand around my throat, squeezing so tightly I could barely breathe. I loved it.

Oh god, abuse me more!

Brock fucked me so hard my body lurched forward with each thrust; soft fat rippling, hair flailing, toned muscles clenching beneath silky flesh, which reddened and glistened with exertion. He took his free hand and stuck four fingers into my dripping pussy. It pushed me over. My eyes rolled back, my tongue hung loose from my mouth, my mind lost focus in the heat of it. The feeling was rising within me again, burning into my depths, winding a cord of tension between my holes. I could barely breathe, but with each powerful thrust I managed to squeak out a constricted scream.

"What are you Yavara?!" Brock roared as I felt the orgasm taking me.

God, I love to be degraded.

Tell him! Tell him what you are!

"I'm nothing but a filthy anal whore!" I cried through delighted gasps.

"That's right you fucking slut! I'll have you sleeping in the kennels like the bitch you are!"

"Oh god! I'm just fuck-meat! Turn this little slut inside-out!"

Brock lifted me off the ground by my neck and crotch, my cunt clenching around his fingers as it dribbled fluid down his knuckles. Vicious contractions rocked my body, precluding a pressure that grew, and grew,and grew. Oh god, it wouldn't stop! I convulsed violently, tears streaming down my cheeks, my breath like fire, panting like a bitch. I shrieked to the night sky as the orc's cock throbbed and pulsated, the spasms intensifying until it erupted. Hot cum flowed through my insides, filling my ruined sheath, radiating its delectable heat deep into my bowels. The pressure within me drove me to mania, a mindless beast that writhed in the winds of ecstasy, higher, higher, higher! It exploded, sending bolts of hot pleasure arcing through my body, consuming my being in the throes of it. Spasms jolted through me as the feeling extended from my center to the tips of my fingers and toes, causing the digits to curl in tension. I gasped like a floundering fish until I finally collapsed on the ground, Brock's half-hard cock pulling out of me, turning my battered sphincter into a prolapsed bud of fried nerves. My body trembled as the orgasm subsided, and I took a moment to savor the feeling of Brock's seed leaking from my gaping ass, and running down my legs. I laid on the ground in exhaustion, dopamine warmly soaking my mind, my body rewarded me for fulfilling its desires.

Well done, Yavara. My seductive voice whispered in my mind. I found the last bit of strength I had to turn on my back, and gaze upon the beast that so thoroughly satisfied me. Brock gazed back into my eyes with a perplexed expression. His demeanor changed from confusion to awe, and he dropped to a knee before me.

I chuckled and placed a hand atop his head. "Brock, there's hardly a need to stand on ceremony now."

Brock looked up at me, his eyes glazed over. "My queen."

I stared back in confusion. Was this a joke? Brock retreated to a nearby tent.Holy hell, was my asshole really that good? I heard the sound of tools and weapons being moved violently as the orc rummaged through his belongings. Brock returned to me with some trinket in his hand. He presented me with a golden mirror, something he most definitely took from the corpse of an unlucky caravanner. I looked into the glass, and gasped.

Staring back at me were two blazing orange eyes. My pale skin still shown in the moonlight, but a streak of black hair now cut through the blonde from the crown of my head, down my left temple and to the tip.

Brock looked at me, beaming with admiration. "You have returned."