Queen Yavara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alkandi's voice rang into my head, her tone startling me.We may have a problem here!

What?

I'm... I'm losing control! She's taking me!

Well, this is a first. Perhaps this updated version of you is better than the original?

I think she is the one. This is the version of me that will finally sit on the Black Throne. But first I need to merge with her, and that's not going to happen if I'm panting like a bitch in heat with her draped over my face!

How can I help? I asked, probably too eagerly.

Don't get too excited Zander, my proposition could be fatal.

I've been waiting for death for a thousand years.

Well you might get your wish then. I need you to empty your mind and let me in. I can't finish the job in the astral plane, but I might be able to in the mortal world.

You want to use my body? How long could you stay in control before I have an aneurism?

I'll only need a few minutes. The orc has been pounding the girl's shithole for a while now; she should be close. I'll take over your body and push her over the edge.

If I die before you can finish, Yavara won't be able to merge with you, and any future incarnations of you will never be able to find you again without me. You're taking an enormous risk here, Alkandi.

She is the one, Zander. She is the most powerful incarnation I've ever had. I will risk everything to become one with her.

As you wish.

I walked over to Alkandi, who throughout our telepathic conversation had been moaning and screaming like a whore. She no longer fought Yavara, but blissfully sucked her own fingers, her eyes half-closed and staring into Yavara's exposed openings, her body simply reacting. Alkandi had been completely conquered, and seemed to be enjoying every second of it. I placed a finger on her forehead, and emptied my mind. There was a flash of blinding light, then I stood alone in blackness, the sounds of sex that had filled the air drifting away on the astral wind. Yavara, Alkandi and the twenty-nine incarnations of her had disappeared. I sat upon the ground, and waited.

ALKANDI

The first thing I noticed about my new body was a great pressure in my loins. I looked down to see a massive erection standing between my legs. I always had a healthy sex drive as a female but this... this was something else. My cock needed -no-demanded that I shove it into someone.

This explains a lot about men.

I looked over at Yavara. Her blonde hair was a complete mess, the thin streak of black entangled with the yellow. Her large breasts bounced with the orc's rhythm, her torso contorting to expose the muscle beneath her glistening belly fat. Her feet were pulled past her pointed ears, the orc gripping and spreading her cheeks, exposing her stretched anus, and the grotesque meat that plunged relentlessly into it. God, what a body. It would be mine!

Yavara looked at who she thought was Zander, and stared in admiration at the bulge pressing against my robe. I smiled at her, and she smiled seductively back, beckoning me to her with lustful eyes. I threw off my cloak, exposing when she wanted.

"Brock, move your legs. I'm coming in through the front." I was startled when Zander's deep voice growled from my chest.

"Oh, fuck off Zander, you can wait until I'm done."

Yavara gazed at me, biting her lower lip and rubbing her pussy. "I'm saving myself for marriage, Zander. Brock won't get his ransom if I lose my chastity. Come over here and let me taste you."

A thin smile curled across my lips. "I'm not Zander."

I couldn't trick my way back into Yavara's soul. I looked through the pages of Zander's mind for a spell I could use, and came across a shape-shifting incantation that would do the trick. I murmured the words in my mind, aware that a pressure was starting to build in my left temple. Zander didn't have much time. The spell wrapped my body in a golden aura, and my masculine build morphed into the feminine body I possessed a thousand years ago. My rounded ears grew points, my chest grew breasts, my pale skin turned to bronze, and my white irises turned orange. I stood before Yavara and Brock as the Dark Queen Alkandi, as beautiful and terrible as I was in my prime, the only difference being Zander's cock standing in place of my pussy.

I smiled at Yavara and Brock's shocked expressions. Brock's motions slowed as he pondered how to react to this situation. I placed a gentle hand upon the base of his thick cock, and gingerly guided it upward into Yavara, savoring the feel of a man against my fingertips. It had been so long. Brock recommenced his thrusts, though he did not take his eyes off me, watching me with suspicion. He couldn't know what had transpired in the realm above. I turned my attention to Yavara, whose face was a conflict of pleasure and fear, her mouth moving, but not forming words. I positioned myself at her entrance, her oozing slit beckoning me to enter her. I began to tease her lips with my tip, sliding it between her folds, relishing the soft sensation of her petals gently giving way to me. Oh, how the softness of a woman stirred the masculine hunger in me. My muscles were tensed, my heartbeat heavy and fast, my new instincts urging me to drive, to bury myself into her tender depths and ruin the softness within. I began to push forward when Yavara's voice cut into my ears.

"Don't do it! My father will never take me back! You'll ruin me!" Yavara cried through short breaths, her voice shaking. I realized too late that I was dealing with the half of Yavara that desired a castle, servants and a well-connected husband. Her sense of adventure, mischievousness, and passion had all departed from her when we split from the astral plane. We were effectively two different people now, though neither of us was whole. I needed to tread lightly here; this was not the strong woman who could take down a band of orcs, but a frail princess afraid for her life.

I placed a loving hand on her cheek, my fingers caressing her maternally. "Yavara, if you truly desire to live on without me, I will not force this upon you. We can only be one if you accept me with your heart and soul. But you will miss me with each passing second, spending the rest of your days trying to fill an emptiness within you."

Yavara stared back with contempt. "I don't accept you! I've already denied you in the astral plane, I am denying you here! Go back to the void and find some other victim to possess, I never want to hear your voice again!"

Her words were cruel and cutting, the rejection striking me to the core. I felt tears welling in my eyes as I watched Yavara's orange irises fade to blue, her black streak of hair growing lighter by the second. I failed, and my own failure would doom us both. My mind drifted to a corner of Zander's brain, where his fate was throbbing against my skull. The pain in my temple was no longer a mild annoyance; it was becoming excruciating.

I'm so sorry, Zander.

Brock's gruff voice broke through my misery-induced trance. "Just shove it in her, my queen. You remember how she was last night; Yavara doesn't want you to ask for consent, this little slut wants to be taken." Brock punctuated his statement by reaching between Yavara's legs and spreading her frothing pussy with his fingers, eliciting a cry of protest from the elf.

A devilish grin curled from the corners of my lips. My feminine sentimentality faded as my new masculine urges took hold of me, and I grabbed Yavara by the hips, and violently thrusted, not stopping until my balls slapped against her taint. Yavara let out a shrill scream, her hands curling to fists, her neck striating with pain; but was I moaning. Yavara was tight and wet around me, her tender sheath sucking on my shaft as if trying to milk my loins. I could feel Brock moving on the other side of her vaginal floor, his motions brutally repetitive, each drive causing Yavara's cunt to flex around me, pulling me deeper. I looked up into her eyes, their blue depths wrought with pain and horror.

"W-w-why did you do that?!" She blubbered, "I told you not to! Now I will never get to return home!"

I leaned forward until my eyes were inches from her own. I could smell her sweet aroma wafting from her, the hormones secreting from her flesh in response to my penetration. The scent was intoxicating to the male part of me, beckoning me to push deeper into her, my hips pressing forward, my cock breaking her in.

"You fucking bitch! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" Yavara screamed, her eyes wide and trembling. Her weakness stoked a masculine rage within me, a desire to dominate and ravage. My hands shot to her throat and squeezed, and I savored the fear rising in her eyes, the vessels showing as breathing became a luxury.

"I'm done pretending to give a shit about your problems." I growled, "I'm done trying to explain things to you. Right now, you're not even a person; you're just a half-empty vessel waiting to be filled."

Yavara let out a pathetic whimper in response, her face contorted in hatred, but her hips grinding instinctively against me, betraying her true desires, the perversions she could not control.

"That's right, you little slut." I said, squeezing tighter, "Pretend all you want; you love this, don't you?"

The pain in my head was getting worse by the minute, pounding, pounding, pounding against my skull. My vision blurred with it, my lids heavy. Yavara's face remained stoic, her eyes staring daggers into me. Why did she resist me?!

"My queen, if you were one of my men, I would have kicked you out of the gangbang by now." Brock's voice cut through the fog. He placed his hands on my hips, "I can't believe I have to teach Alkandi how to fuck." Brock guided me to thrust, our cocks sliding together, pressing Yavara's nerve-swathed division between us. I marveled at the sight of her pelvis deforming and reforming, the bulge evident from the outside. She could hardly hide it now, the pleasure she wrought. I could feel her insides fluttering with contractions, welcoming every drive and lamenting every retreat. Brock and I lifted her off his lap with every thrust, strings of her nectar thinning from her stretched taint. Her face contorted, twisting to hold the scream she wanted to sound, her eyes filming with ecstasy.

"You like me fucking your virgin cunt, you royal whore?" I growled as I drove into her. I knew too well how she liked being degraded, but she persevered admirably, her lips sealed, but quivering. I withdrew one hand from her throat, and slapped her across the face, turning her pale cheek bright red. Yavara let out a cry as her head snapped to the side. She faced away from me, recovering from the blow before whipping her head back, her hand placed upon the spot of contact, her mouth agape in arousal, her eyes pleading for what she would not ask for.

"You like having both your slutty holes filled with cock?" I screamed as I slapped her other cheek. Yavara let out a cry in response, her hips grinding ardently about her dual penetration, her ass deforming with the press of her shifting weight. Brock withdrew his hands from my hips to play with Yavara's breasts, his thick fingers pinching her nipples. Yavara moaned as the orc twisted and pulled, her nipples stretching conically from her jiggling breasts. She looked at me from the tops of her eyes, possessed and demanding, not having to ask for what she wanted. I slapped her again and again, each blow deepening the blush of her cheeks, each blow rewarded with the clenches of her internal muscles. Yavara's hands suddenly shot from her sides, filling with my chest, my nipples excreting milk as she squeezed. I let out a sobbing moan, my docile femininity surrendering to the feeling. I forgot myself for a moment, and looked upon Yavara's face with sexual gratitude. I was met with an imperious, hate-filled stare.

"Is that all you got?" Yavara sneered, "The infamous Dark Queen can't even seduce a freshly-broken maiden?"

I grabbed Yavara's face and pushed her head against Brock's chest, her muffled squeal of excitement radiating from between my fingers. I pulled out of her dripping cunt and pressed the head of my cock to the base of Brock's. I took a moment to savor the widening of Yavara's eyes once she realized how badly she fucked up.

"Stop, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"

I laughed cruelly, then bit my lip, and began to push, looking into her eyes with a stare full of controlYou're mine. A small moan of pain came from her, then escalated to an ear-splitting shriek. Brock's cock pressed to mine, his pulsing rigidity a contrast to Yavara's tender depths, constricting around the both of us in a vice-hold, her rim stretching to an ovoid ruin. I thought she might pass out from the pain, but her body adapted beautifully, her taut exit welcoming me deeper, until my balls rested upon Brocks. Oh, the way she felt... I could've lost myself there, staring into her pain-riddled eyes, watching the realization dawn upon her as ecstasy brimmed to the surface. I needed this body of hers, this temple made for the perverse, this debauched mind that only wanted more.

"My god you are an anal whore." I panted through a gaping smile, my chest heaving, "That bitchy little attitude disappeared real fast once you had two cocks in your ass." I glanced at the slit I'd vacated, my smile broadening, "But look at this lonely hole here. A slut like you probably can't stand not having it filled."

I pinched my thumb and fingers together, and forced my fist into Yavara's wet cunt. Her soft lips gave way to me, then sucked me about the wrist, hungry for my invasion, enveloping me. Yavara's cries sung rapturously from her, her head flinging back to yield them. I took the opportunity to grip my cock through her moist floor, sending off a spasm that traveled from Yavara's nethers to her navel. My knuckles pressed into the ribbed spot on her ceiling, prompting her thick thighs to clamp tightly against my forearm, quivering as I massaged her insides. I pulled my cock from her asshole, her exhausted sphincter slowly constricting around Brock's member. Leaving my hand in place, I guided myself back into Yavara's slit, her overflowing juices allowing me to slide in easily. Yavara sustained a whine as I entered her with my filthy cock, stretching her past her limit. A shot of pain blasted against the inside of skull. Tendrils of red snaked across my blurring vision, pulsing, beating, sounding off the ticks of my mortality. The throbbing subsided, but the interruption shook me back to reality.

"...oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Yavara was babbling, her eyes glazed, completely unaware of how dire the situation was.

I pulled my hand from her pussy and grabbed her throat, bringing her face to mine. "Do you accept me back into your heart? Will we reunite together as one?!" I asked fiercely, frantically searching her piercing blue eyes for a response. She turned away from me. The pressure in my temple was growing unbearable, beating, beating, beating with my heart, the blood surging behind my eyes.

"Yavara," my voice was gravel, "you will never know such pleasure as this without me. The succubus that dwells within us will be gone from you. This joy, this immeasurable lust, you will live the rest of your life chasing its echo."

She didn't respond, but continued her moaning, her dance of defilement. Panic took me. I fucked Yavara with a fervency, Brock driving to match my pace, Yavara's moans turning to cries, turning to breathless gasps as we bore into her.Please, Yavara! Please break! I released her throat to rub her clit, her juices frothing from her sucking pussy, webbing my fingers with her lust. I pushed deeper, hollowing her tender reaches until I could feel the tip of my cock pressing against her cervix. Yavara's tongue lolled from her mouth, her eyes rolled back into her head, primal, guttural moans rising from her chest. I slapped her ferociously, tearing her from her sexual trance.

"Answer me!" My voice rang out through the tent, desperation clinging to the words.

Yavara's lip quivered, her blue eyes staring back into mine, giving me a glimpse of the internal conflict that raged behind them. I knew this was the critical moment, the knife's edge that balanced our fates. I withdrew from Yavara until my head was barely inside of her, and then drove forward with all my might. Her legs spread wide to accept me, her insides coiling about my advance to compel me deeper, deeper, deeper. I pushed until my head met her final resistance. It was dilated and ready, her body made to be defiled, even the very sanctity of her womanhood. I growled through the fog of my agony, smelling iron, tasting it. I pushed through. Yavara's face opened wide, and she threw back her head to scream hoarsely to the sky.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes! Yes, Alkandi, I accept you! Make us whole again!"

A wave of relief washed over me, and I gazed lovingly into Yavara's beautiful blue depths. She gazed back at me with equal affection, a tear running down her cheek. I grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled her head backward, pushing my mouth to hers. Our tongues entangled in passionate combat, our faces wet with our joy. I molded myself hard against her body, our breasts deforming against each other, the sweat glistening on our skin, oiling our movements as I slid back and forth on top of her. A blast of pain, a horrendous burst that shot stars into my vision. I pitched forward, blinded in red, tasting salt and iron.

"Alkandi..." Yavara's sweet voice rang in my ears.

I looked up to see fear etched across Yavara's face. Drops of blood were dripping from my nose and onto her cheek. My mind was a mess, a torrent of fleeting thought punctuated by pain. I collapsed atop her, a smear of blood wiping across one of her soft breasts. The world began to blur, the darkness surrounding me, my heartbeat slowing to a dwindling cadence while the ground fell beneath me.

A shot of pain brought me back to the realm of the living. Brock's hands had come down violently on my backside, and the fingers of each had invaded my anus. "Ha! I can't believe that worked!" Brock laughed, "Nobody on earth is lucky enough to die fucking a hot blonde, not even you!"

I cried in weak pleasure as his fingers explored my rectum. I'd always enjoyed anal sex, but having a prostate added a whole new element to the exercise. I feebly reached backward and guided his hands to invade me deeper, the kneading tips exploring my taut filth. Brock hooked his digits about my rim, and pulled them apart, sending electric pain and pleasure up my spine. Yavara pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply, my neck no longer strong enough to support my head. Brock's probing fingers found my prostate, and it encouraged me to thrust forward into Yavara, the motions that of a puppet being played by the orc puppeteer.

"Keep going my queen, we're almost there!" Brock encouraged, fingers twisting. I could feel a great pressure building up in my loins. It started in my prostate and traveled to my balls, nearly causing my legs to buckle. My cock twitched and throbbed, coerced by the sucking pull of Yavara's insides. I could feel Brock's member undergoing a similar sensation from the other side, his escalating growls giving voice to it. Yavara let out a sudden scream, and sprayed my crotch and belly, announcing the beginning of her ascension. Her body contracted and convulsed as I drove inside of her with my last bit of strength, her inner muscles pulsating and gripping me tighter than ever before. I heaved with sapped legs, sheathed myself to the hilt, and erupted. The pleasure lanced through my loins like a bolt, driving relentlessly to the tip of my cock, spurting my milk into the wanting receptacle within. But the pleasure was lost on me, for I was naught but the pain; the horrible, unrelenting pain! Beating, beating, beating, and exploding. Stars, blooded tendrils, the smell of something burning. Someone was screaming. Hoarse and high, it sounded so familiar. Who was that? Whose beautiful blue eyes were those? No... no wait; they're orange.