Queendom 04: Retirement Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her top consisted of a negligee-like breast covering, with invisible threads tied, both her neck and back. It looked like a few precious stones were pasted against her bosoms, in an intricate manner. The underwire of which had jiggling pearls hung in sequence. Her breasts seemed a bit pushed up and closer, creating an unnaturally deep cleavage, the fat of the globes jiggling with the slightest of movements. She wore an emerald necklace, the stone hanging at the edge of the cleft.

For bottom she wore an adorned belt, with shining beads and stones all around. The belt wasn't fastened too tight or too loose, Instead it stayed securely at her waist, below her love handles and just at the junction of her hip bones. Framing neatly both her navel above, and her bush below.

Three pleated translucent red clothes hung from her belt, reaching all the way down. They were placed such that the one in the front covered her nether regions properly, and hung low and flowing. The other two were placed a few inches apart, so the entirety of her both milky white legs, recently shaved and pampered, were on display for all to see.

This long skirt covered her back well, but the pleats were beautifully numerous and uneven that any movement would naturally flash some skin in the most suggestive way. Also the transparent nature of the fabric easily helped see the contours of her lower beauty with much ease. Strings of beads and pearls hung from the belt, adding to its beauty. Her feet had rustling anklets, and her arms had tight bangles.

The kind that showcased how well her milky white flesh looked in a firm grasp.

As Jezeb stood there astonished, Vlazid told him.

"It's pretty evident. But we do everything by the book now. So Jezeb, why don't you give her a proper frisk. Rules are rules, and we must follow protocol."

"With pleasure, buddy."

Being brought up in protection from an early age, Elanor was never used to the predatory gaze of a man. Yet she felt it in her bones, as Jezeb stepped next to her, his eyes freely roaming over her flesh. Vlazid leaned on the wall smirking, as Jezeb gestured her to keep her arms raised. With hungry eyes, he started the procedure, his fingers crawling its way around her throat. It roamed around massaging her back neck and rose up giving her scalp a thorough massage as Elanor stood frozen. Her eyes still burning holes in to him.

"Hairpins can be lethal weapons, you know.?!" He smirked and lowered himself, his palm tracing her spine. She felt a shiver run up as his hand reached her hips. As Jezeb got down to his haunches, she shifter her angry eyes to Vlazid. He continued to smile as he said.

"People think the fun in frisking is mere skinship. Dear, the look in your eyes is what makes us do it in the first place. You know, you make us do a thorough job."

Not yet, Elanor told herself. She could hold out for more, Bella will walk in any minute anyhow.

Then she heard Jezeb exhale audibly, his warm breath hitting her pubic mound, and his fingers devouring her ass cheeks in unison. She felt him kneed her fleshy blobs like a chef, as she felt the intensity of her gaze take a hit. He held her both ass cheeks in a separate tight grip, and gently pulled them apart. Elanor felt the cold of the night graze her anal bud. A shudder escaped her throat. Deciding not to push, his hands continued to sweep down, stopping and enjoying the fat of her thighs and tightness of her calves.

The skinship was getting to her and she blacked out a moment when he got up and behind her.

In a mocking tone he enquired, "Lady, your rear has been declared clear. May we proceed to examining the front?" Without waiting for her answer, Elanor felt his hands grip her love handles, a tight grip akin to a pinch.

A noise left her throat in reflex, as shame colored her cheeks. Did she just moan? Much encouraged, Jezeb's fingers traversed up and stopped at Elanor's armpits. It was recently shaved and sensitive. She felt him scratching it toyingly, and smearing sweat a bit. The in unison, his both hand moved forward, essentially cupping her breasts. His grip was so tight and raw, that she felt the decorative stones dig into her flesh.

"Oh, look at that!" Jezeb's voice elated, as to her disgrace Elanor realized, the intricate design of her breast cups left an opening at the center of both the cups. And his fingers were now playing with her cold and erect nipples. When the hell did those got erect?, she wondered. She no longer looked at Vlazid with those angry eyes. Her gaze had been lowered in blush for some time now.

Vlazid, all fired up now, walked towards the shamed imposter. Jezeb's fingers crept past her naval folds, over the belt and under the cloth covering her nether region. As his fingers combed her thick bush, Elanor decided that's enough. Bella would have intervened by now, had it been part of the task. Let's see how these imbeciles shake with fear once they realize it was the Queen all along. With her regal voice, Elanor roared, "Enough.!!"

Or at least she thought she did.

Her lips didn't move. Her hand stayed stretched. For a moment, it seemed like her brain just froze.

She realized what paused her. The cool breeze that kissed her exposed pussy. Her eyes rose up to see the grinning Vlazid, the tip of her skirt between his fingers. She felt Jezeb's thick, rough fingers knead her pussy folds as he said.

"Lady, you should know. It's shameful to not wear under clothes in public." She felt his bulge brush against her buttocks.

She couldn't answer, not even utter. Barely listening, as she felt her body betray. Her juices starting to flow.

"You know what comes after frisking?" Vlazid asked, his eyes locked on hers, as he could see her lips remain open underneath her veil. Jezeb whispered in chuckles to her ear from behind.

"Cavity search!"

Stop it. Stop now. Say something. Anything. A feeble voice screamed in her head, as Elanor struggled to hold on to reality. She felt a thin long finger slide into her pussy with much ease. As a faint moan escaped her mouth, she dropped onto Jezeb's chest, safe in his perverse grip. She felt two more fingers enter her without permission, the tips of it gently scratching her vaginal walls from within.

Only, the scratch made the itch worse. She felt her hips gyrate on its own, as Jezeb's hands moved back to her breasts, her left boob hanging out obscenely. Yearning to be kneaded.

"Let's strip her..!" Jezeb suggested.

"No buddy. You may lose her clothes, but I want her veil to stay intact. You know why?"

"Hehe.. The slut reminds you of that bitch Queen.?!"

Waves of pleasure was building up in Elanor's pussy, as Vlazid continued.

"You felt it too..? She does, for the most part. So I don't want to spoil the illusion by unmasking her. Even if this cow's a bit fat compared to the Queen bitch, she seems just as slutty."

She felt his fingers leave her pussy, her lips still convulsing.

"Let's search the next cavity." He said, as his hand crept under Elanor's face veil, and into her mouth. She tasted her own juices in his fingers as he asked, "We confiscated this liquid from one of your holes. Do you admit it is your own?"

This was some sick game, Elanor nodded. His fingers kept on violating her throat, almost reaching the back of it, and she coughed violently, spit drooling out the corners of her lips. Her mascara trailing off her cheeks.

"Cavity two seems clear, let move on to the next one." He said mockingly, and moved to her back side. Jezeb now walked towards the front, his pants tenting now. "I'm afraid you have to bend over for this one dear."

Elanor was on full submissive mode now, she simply bent straight at her hips, and held tightly onto the calves. She was sure Ishakawa's training helped instill the immediate obedience in her mind. She missed his grip on her love handles. The feeling of his fingertips on the small of her back. Her loose hair simply fell down and laid sprawled on the cobbled ground. It hurt her a bit when Jezeb stood in front of her, his dirty soles stepping on her deep auburn hair.

Elanor felt the fingers toy with her pussy folds, as she heard Vlazid clear his throat. The Queen still didn't understand what he meant by the next hole. She was simply obeying him in a trance, may be he wanted a second look at her pussy, from a new angle. But the doubts were cleared when she heard him spit down unmistakably. And the spittle flow down her left ass cheek into the cleft.

She felt his hands rub it into her anal bud, and felt the knot in her belly tighten. This can't be happening. As the tip of his finger scratched her puckered bottom lips in preparation, she almost screamed for real.

But a sudden shout took all three of them by surprise.

"What the HELL are you two up to?"

The startled Vlazid stepped aside, presenting an unflattering view of her behind to the one who asked. Jezeb was too intoxicated to grasp the new developments on time, so he simply stood there. From her inverted gaze, Elanor recognized her guardian angel for the night. It was Tabitha, the Head maid of the Castle. And Tabitha looked surprised, though not horrified.

Elanor remembered Tabitha used to manage the wild parties for the aristocracy. Considering the obscenities she witnessed over the years, this may be all too vanilla for her. The Queen wanted to stand up and compose herself, but this idiot Jezeb was still standing on her hair. And she was all too submissive now to shout at him to step aside. This wasn't the first time Elanor exposed herself to Tabitha, although this was probably the first time Tabitha realized such an exhibition going on.

"Miss, are you Lady Demura?"

Elanor faintly nodded. Tabitha shifted her attention to the guards, her eyes seething.

"Care to explain?"

"The lady had insufficient documentation, and was acting suspiciously." Vlazid managed to blurt out.

"And that is now grounds for molestation?!"

"Molestation? We were simply doing our duty. She came dressed the way she is, and all undressing, if any, were done by her own volition." Vlazid was back to his cocky self, "So, we started with frisking and proceeded to cavity search. After which, we would have led her to the holding cell. Standard operating procedure. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to finish the procedure."

Elanor's throat felt a lump, as he primed her puckered asshole by pinching. His slick long fingertip almost pushing in. Tabitha spoke again.

"No need. I have the direct order from Lady Agrafena herself, to escort Lady Demura to the East Tower. So unless you want to take it up with the Head of Households herself..?"

Elanor felt the drunk guard step back to his post. She stood up, adjusted her hair and clothing, and took her cloak from the cobbled pavement.

"I'll be reporting what I saw to her Majesty." Tabitha said sternly to the smirking Vlazid, and she walked back to the Tower. She never understood why, but Elanor curtsied to both the guards in submission, and turned to follow the Head maid.

'After all they just said, and did.. Why would you do that?' The question kept repeating itself in her head as Elanor caught up to the maid.

There was an awkward silence as they both walked towards the East tower. As they crossed the garden square, Elanor asked, "Are we running late?"

"No, Lady Demura. But we better hurry. I believe you are the main event."

"I'd like a glass of water." The Queen cleared her throat, hiding the still evident blush.

"Oh sure, we'll have enough time to refresh, and re-touch your makeup. The rest of your ornaments are kept backstage. I hope I wasn't too late."

"Oh no, it was my mistake. I should have checked the documents prior." Elanor feigned an apology.

"Nonsense, they had no right to behave that way. I apologize on their behalf, Lady." Tabitha interjected.

"Also, I was supposed to reach earlier. When Lady Agrafena said to collect you, I thought you'd be coming through the East gate. Only later I realized that north gate alone remained open past eight at night. I rushed here as fast as possible."

That was no mistake, Elanor knew. That must have been the punishment. Mistress probably had sent her to the wrong gate just to make her suffer. Elanor wished the maid had come much earlier. After the last task, this was her new constant worry. The way she got into these heightened states of ecstasy. Once the trance grips her, she was a mere puppet to its will. And it willed her to succumb.

To submit and wallow in disgrace. It horrified her to think if there was anything she wouldn't do under such a suggestive state.

"..Then again, should I be apologizing? You didn't seem too hesitant to comply. As someone who enjoys exotic dancing, I guess it wouldn't be a stretch to include other exotic activities." Tabitha finished her thought.

Elanor didn't respond. They continued the walk in silence.

**

*

Tabitha led her to the dressing room backstage.

"Lady Agrafena told me this is your debut performance."

Elanor simply nodded. She felt it'd be better to play along, as she had no idea what Bella had told them all.

"It was mightily impressive of her to find you at such short notice. And she said, you came highly recommended by Adriana. She insisted you keep your visage covered, as it only adds to the effect."

Elanor had a hundred questions, but didn't want to show Tabitha her cards, not yet. She decided to speak very little and gather as much information as possible. Tabitha went ahead, showing the intricacies of her stage costume, including quick releases, and graceful ways to strip using them. She was much knowledgeable with the clothing styles, having done a share of dancing herself in the heydays, to much wilder crowds. While discussing various moves, Elanor asked innocently.

"I still don't understand why Lady Adriana would suggest me to debut at such an obscure function."

Tabitha took the bait.

"Well, we had planned Lady Adriana herself for the function tonight. There isn't a man who doesn't worship her, after all. Even some raunchy maids. But we had a few older staff members being honored today, they are due for retirement this month. And since this event is their celebratory farewell, they had some suggestions. By the way, you should wear these now.." Tabitha pushed the selected ornaments towards Elanor.

To say that most of those looked obscene would be an understatement. The first item was a pair of tiny clips, of gold and shiny, with a small bundle of strings hanging from the end. The bundle was of a particularly wiggly golden strings, that reflected even the faintest light in shiny specks. Apparently those were nipple clamps. The second one was a tiny thread-like chain of gold, It was to be attached between the nipple clamps and weighted so it jiggled around the navel button. She didn't know what to make of the third one, but Tabitha said she'll help to put it on.

As she attached those to herself, the maid concluded her thoughts.

"So Agrafena asked Adriana if she knew or had any students who looked like our Great Queen Chaste. And she suggested you. But apparently you were adamant on not revealing your identity..?"

Elanor kept looking at the ornaments, her head slightly nodding.

"Don't worry dear. From the looks, I can tell. You are probably one our Barons' daughters, and you want to keep this hobby of yours a secret. But you love performing as well. After all, I saw how you performed for those two men in broad moonlight. How shameless! Not judging, I understand the urges, I had the same dear. Luckily, we prefer you cover your face too. It helps maintain the illusion, of their dream Queen acting like a needy slut. And that's not the funniest thing of it all."

"That's not?" Elanor couldn't help but ask.

"Hear this. Apparently, one of the retirees used to work for the Vankenbraum royalty. You know Queen Elanor's home kingdom. And guess what, he taught her to dance, apparently!"

'Oh God! Who could that be? Wait, could it be..?' Elanor felt the trepidation in her soul double in an instant.

"Okay, you are ready. Great!" Tabitha looked through the door crack into the Private hall.

"Okay, they're all here, and the lamp has been lit. I believe the guest of honor is making the speech. You may listen if you want, but I want you on that stage by the time he's done." The maid pointed to the center of the hall as the Queen felt a lump in her throat.

Looking out, all she could was familiar faces. From servers, to gardeners, to cleaners, sweepers and caretakers, to managers and chefs. All people she had interacted with personally, at some point in the last few years. People she overlooked, overworked, tipped, taunted and shouted at times. People who were never permitted to rise from their knees when called upon. Considered even beneath the lowest of security ranks.

People she took for less than granted. It dawned on her finally.

'This is happening.'

**

*

The Private hall was much smaller compared to the Dining Hall below. It was used for more intimate functions, and the commoners rarely saw the inside of it. A small crowd of thirty gathered in the hall, facing a portrait of their Great Queen Elanor, the Chaste of Wolkenshire. It was one of the royal portrait's commissioned by King Barthomius, and their idyllic happiness at the time reflected in her smile, and was captured well in the image. She wore one of her famous ceremonial garbs, a blood-red tudor gown, and cloaked in a pearl white royal mantle. She looked as virile and serene as ever, emanating nobility.

The portrait was hung at the eastern wall, and since it was opened just for the servants, it wasn't lit up and opulent as it should be. Thankfully, this meant the portrait wasn't well lit, so most of her face wasn't clear due to the shadows. This was a great relief to Elanor.

Most of these servants had worked daily and closely with her, but the customs of the land prevents them from looking her at her face directly. When addressing the Queen, they had to be knelt down, with gaze lowered. So they had never seen her directly, and the only way her visage stayed in their memory was these large portraits hung all along the palatial grounds. She hoped it remained the same after the events of the night. She watched as the help stood there facing the portrait, and listening to a man who spoke to them. Elanor listened as the bulky old man continued.

".. So once again. Thank you all for this most memorable evening. On behalf of my retiring colleagues, this is a heartfelt bow. Now I cannot conclude without thanking our new Head of Households, Lady Agrafena herself. She has, we are more than convinced, the most capable hands to leave the rest of you people to. Let me elaborate on that.."

Elanor felt like she recognized the intonations of the speaker, but couldn't pinpoint it. She also looked at the portrait and realized she was dressed exactly like she did in the picture, only a much sluttier version. The long split fabric hanging from her belt, the stones on her hugging breast-ware, and the newly added puffy detachable sleeves, all in blood-red, perfectly simulated the royal garb. The addition of the flimsy white mantle that came with the costume completed the effect. She wondered how much of this was a spur of the moment decision from Bellatrix. And how much had been under preparation for a long time. She listened in on the speech.

"A few hours ago, she sat with us personally and asked us what would be the unforgettable gift you wished your predecessors got as a farewell. Well, most of us stayed quiet, so I decided to take one for the team and spell it out. Especially for you Volgen." A middle-aged woman smiled and clapped back to him as he continued. "And for the two of you, who'd find it perverse. Believe me, it's a fantasy of all us men working under Her Majesty, and even some friends of Volgen." The crowd gave a muffled laugh.