Queendom 04: Retirement Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, I remember the old celebratory customs of Wolkenshire. My family worked for the royalty for generations. Those days they used to have a Servant's day celebration, a whole day dedicated to people like us. And the King himself graced with his presence. They were old blood and men of principle. And it was customary for them to symbolically share the best among the people. And for the King, by rule, nothing short of best became the Queen."

'Of all the kingdoms, you chose Wolkenshire, huh?' Elanor felt Barthomius teasing her from beyond. She had always loved this land, but not for its many strange customs. She listened on.

"So the Queen herself would perform for the subjects. It could be a song, a classical dance performance, a violin recital.. Something she loved and cherished. Something too precious to share. They deeply loved their people, that's why the old kings and queens like the Great Godiva are still revered, even decades later. But unfortunately the later kings found it unnecessary, even beneath them. So the tradition was essentially lost. Even after I returned to Wolkenshire after the war, I met many senior staff who yearned for the good old days. Like the Servant's day.!"

Gasps and sighs of agreement rose from the crowd, missing the old days.

"Lady Agrafena was a surprisingly good sport. Now frankly, we would have been more than happy, if all she did was arrange for the Queen to grace us with her presence, however brief it may be. Unfortunately, our Great Queen will be away the night. And mentioned had she known earlier, she'd surely have attended personally. After all, she's not just the Queen, but the ruling monarch of all Wolkenshire."

"But Bellatrix suggested an alternative. She promised to arrange a surprise for us all, not the Queen we wished, but a Queen we never knew, even in our dreams. And she assured Volgen in particular, the main event will blow our minds. Now, I've never seen Volgen's face so lit up. So thank you, Lady Agrafena. We have high hopes for you. And of course for the night!"

The crowd praised the guest of honor and Bellatrix with their hoots and claps. Some even raised their glasses toasting the Queen's portrait. Then a sudden drum beat caught their attention, as Bellatrix smiled.

'Come on Queenie, let's see how you hold up.'

People turned to face the center of the hall. The Private hall had a large circular solid stone table at it's middle. And above it an elevated dome in the ceiling, with a mirrored mechanical glass at its center, and venting skylights made of adorned stained-glass, placed around in an intricate pattern.

The room was an architectural marvel of sorts, with levers to control the angle of each mirror, enabling you to control the ambient lighting to be directed within the hall. Right now, the mirror was angled such that it perfectly reflected the bright moonlight into a single beam, which lit up the center of the circular table like a spotlight. The diffused light created a bright aura around the table, and the light vibrant colored lights reflected through the stained-glass skylights gave the room an ethereal glow altogether.

And at the center of the table stood a celestial feminine figure, the contours and curves of her beauty perfectly outlined by the radiant flames from the large hearth behind, which kept the interior warm as well. In the spotlight, Elanor looked like a Hellenistic statue created to match the tastes of a Persian conqueror. The musicians were placed in the dark corners on both sides of the fireplace, directing all attention to the Queen alone. They waited patiently to start their ancient classical fusion, using such rare musical instruments as dumbek, harp and the likes. Like fleas drawn to the light, the remaining crowd moved as if in a trance towards the table. Which now acted as a stage, their eyes still mesmerized by the beauty of human form.

The servants looked in awe, at the unbelievable beauty before, as they closed in, and sat down. They couldn't believe how much the girl, their entertainment for the night, actually resembled the Great Queen. Sure, she looked way too plump and sultry, compared to Her Highness, known for her slim physique and regal elegance. But the way the dancer dressed up, from her translucent white mock royal mantle, to the way the bright red fishnet costume looked like the blood-red tudor gown Elanor wore in the giant portrait they just saw. This was as close to the fantasy it got, they all realized in unison. Their Great Queen, Elanor the Chaste, coming down to the midst of the mere serving class. To lift their spirits, to keep them rejoiced.

To stir their loins. And then some.

Elanor stood there, her knees at the verge of freezing. An Egyptian eagle cowl mask covering half her face, giving her a mystic look. Her heartbeat was audible, and taxing. The stares burning into her skin, draining all confidence out of her. If she didn't start now, she'd simply faint, she was that sure. She grasped the thread of her mantle and released it gently, her fingers trembling. And the flimsy cloth flew backwards slowly, like a cape from her fingertips. That was the signal, and taking the cue, the music started. As the beats of dumbek filled the room, as her hips shimmied on its own, Elanor made up her mind.

'Might as well enjoy.'

Bellatrix closely observed the Queen as she started the performance.

With a wide smile, Elanor twirled round and round with the music, fanning the white mantle around, flailing it above her head, and finally throwing it to the audience gracefully. The crowd hooted knowing, it's the first of the many tonight. Her long skirt was split into three. One long column at the middle covering her crotch and hanging down till the floor. And two similar columns, each covering a butt cheek. And all three attached to a thick shimmy belt, which was less leather and more stones.

In stride with the beats, she rose both her arms upward, with a much rehearsed heavenly smile, her eyes shining. And her hips, moving in a mind of its own, her newly bulging obliques, her love handles jiggling wildly, her lower belly sucking in and out like a wave. The chefs and maidens watched with their jaw dropped, such a healthy specimen alone was a rare sight. Add to it her resemblance to their dear Queen, the 'dancer' now moved like fire, her hair waving around.

Elanor side-stepped to her left, moving her arms around in circles, her bosoms bouncing, about to break out of the flimsy top at any moment. Her hips shaking to the right, she raised the right leg to her knee, jiggling, teasing that fleshy thigh. Then she twirls around and repeats the same on the other side.

All the retirees were watching her like kids in a candy store. And Volgen especially, with her calculating eyes, took it all in, sitting with great ease. 'That one is mine! I will be licking myself, of her lips soon.'

Elanor moved her hands in waves, and pulled off the sleeves in an instant. As she threw it at them, the servants didn't even bother catching, more like they couldn't. They didn't want to miss even a moment of this sensual treat. Like any task, once she put her mind to it, Elanor just toiled day in and out, perfecting it.

Mastering each and every step, and turn.

Glance and smile. Tease and twerk.

And now, she owned the stage.

The much cultivated grace of hers had only prospered under Adriana's tutelage. Only now, it oozed of sensuality. Her steps, her looks, her moves. It all screamed class, and of a carnal invite. Like she was performing a mating dance, to lure in her bedding partner. To drive him wild, so wild, that the wilderness erupted from his loins in no time. Only now, she danced for her whole working staff. From the dishwashers and salad makers, to the sweepers and sewage cleaners, all had similar fantasies now. The simple thoughts of simpletons.

How warm would she feel wrapped around their member? How long can one hold it in, with her grinding against your loins? Who, in the world, gets to bed this minx? This incarnated Lilith.

Bella walked around amongst the crowd, her eyes fixed on the Queen. Taking in every response, noting down her every expression. It almost seemed like she was dancing for her own pleasure. Not to express herself, or the likes. But the pleasure derived from the obvious lewdness of her actions seemed to drive her further down the road, her hips shaking, her ass thumping more vigorously now.

And her smile, Bella noted. Her smile looks absolutely genuine, an almost rapture.

Then Elanor stepped back to the center, and eased into another long twirl. Only this time her fingers dancing around her belt, and pulling the quick release. Her long skirt cloths scattered all around the stage, as the crowd hoots and hollers. Underneath she had a small underskirt, split into three like the one before, only this one looked pleated, and much more puffy. And the way it fanned out around her waist simply rose the temperature of the room.

Suddenly, Elanor felt a tingle in her loins. Something about the room felt all too familiar, all too intimate a moment. Like a sweet memory from before, yet she couldn't put a finger on it. In a few seconds, the feeling intensified tenfold. And the Queen felt her throat dry up, all the while twisting her spine. She had just recognized what it was, though it didn't make any sense as to how. What she felt, unmistakably, was a presence. And the single face came to her mind. A man of unshakable morals, the one true celibate, Clergyman Joaquin.

Elanor kept on moving, her feet teasing the edges of the stage, all the while her eyes scanning the room. 'Was he really there, Joaquin? But how? And how come she didn't spot him earlier? Did Bella know?' She couldn't find his distinctly skinny silhouette, that bald head and curly beard. But she felt him inching closer with each second, the presence of him engulfing her almost, the heat of it all dripping down her thighs, quite visibly now. Then it dawned on her, turning bafflement into a shy smile, as she realized what the presence actually was.

It was a scent. A peculiar, overwhelming scent that filled up the room in response to her efforts.

The sweet scent of pre-cum.

The same scent that made her yearn for a taste of the young celibate's ejaculate, as she hung helpless last week. Helplessly brimming in bliss. Elanor remembered her tutor's instructions.

"I want my audience gripped, by not just my seduction, but their own primordial lust. I want the whole room smelling of pre-cum by the time I am done. And I expect nothing less from my students..!"

Adriana would be so proud. If only she could see. By a sudden shift in the rhythm, Elanor now undulated like a serpent, intensifying by the second. And along with it, the men squirmed in their seats, shifting their stances. Adjusting their pants to accommodate the increased mass. Partners cupping each other's rear, despite being seen, unable to resist the eroticism of it all.

Elanor sensed everything, and she felt like a musical Maestro. Conducting a symphony of Eros, playing all their organs with her fingertips. All their organs ejaculating at once?! That thought made her blush red, and Elanor was thankful no one noticed. She knew all eyes were fixed on her irresistible lower torso, undulating slowly like a jelly fish. Only, she was wrong.

The Queen's blush didn't go unnoticed, not by her dear, diligent Mistress. And it wasn't a leap to figure out why. Bellatrix made a mental note of the behavior. And she simply backed off to a dark corner, a perfect vantage point. She knew how far the Queen went knowing her Mistress was present. How far the Queen would go in her absence, that's what Bella felt keen about.

The Queen continued to twirl around, her now knee-length short skirt, an extended loin cloth for all purposes, flailing around from her thick ornate belt. A particularly high-waisted belt, whose lowest point barely covered her nether region, almost flashing it with every twirl. As the music crescendoed behind, Elanor knew this was the moment. As sensual as she was, she was no Adriana. So if she were to make at least a handful of them cum, she must act now.

And act wild, impulsive, and out of the box. As her mind planned ahead, her body just followed the music, the numbers she had practiced at least a hundred times last week alone. She rotated her hips, and fanned back the hanging skirt out and up. Pruning her rear like an exotic bird, the crowd hungrily cheered at an eyeful of her bare ass.

Elanor turned to face the retirees now, shaking ass facing half the audience. She gracefully bent down at the hip, her legs straight, knees locked. Hands crossed her chest, and her lush long curly hair hanging down, sweeping the stage. She stayed like that, as the beats continued steady behind, feet stepping rapidly, her thighs almost vibrating, the milky flesh of it jiggling like a jelly. Her skirt flailing around, with a lucky few getting a peek under, of her glistening pussy even.

And with the beats of dumbek, she rose back up slowly, her forearms raising the hair like a wild curtain. And the room erupted, even Bella smiling impressed from the corner, as the Queen stood there topless. Her intricate breastplate top hanging from her fingers. She tossed it behind, her fingers digging into her skull, bunching up her thick hair. Her bare bosoms glowing in the direct moonlight, only her nipples covered in a patch, an obscenely ornate patch, with glittering threads hanging down. Her Highness now looking like a decorative horse!

Her upper torso continued to move like water, independent of the hips shimmying. Furthermore, her breasts jiggling in a controlled way, almost alternating, the nipple decorations twirling so lewd. She chuckled her hair, unfurling it on to her back completely, and turned right in a jump. Her both hands up making patterns with her fingers, her underbelly undulated lasciviously. But the eyes of all were fixed on her bodacious breasts, simply jiggling up and down, and up again. Slapping against the underside, almost slapping against each other. Then she turned left in a jump, and repeated the same step, to a much rowdier side of the crowd.

As she broke the posture in a couple of twirls, her skirt rising up and fanning flat at her hip level. Her naked glory flashing right before her servants, the ones who'd normally knelt face down at her mere presence. Who feared to even meet her gaze! Now their gaze feasted upon her pussy, glimmering in the loin juices.

And her ass, with all the extra fat it gained, thanks to the new diet plan. As she stopped and jerked her hips, her ass cheeks clapped audibly, making the crowd go wilder. With her sweat coated skin now glowing in the moonlight, she caught something strange at the corner of her sight. Two of the servants, fighting over a piece of cloth, her breastplate of all, one sniffing in her sweat from the socked cloth. Even in the middle of the set, Elanor felt herself flush with shame.

She saw the short, burly man lick into its nipple hole, the dripping tongue sliding through his blackened teeth. The Queen struggled to push the thoughts aside, but it was far too difficult. When all she felt within was those teeth nibbling at her nipples. And she felt her tits physically bud out, almost painfully.

She began swaying wild with the beats, her hair waving around, her hips overreaching, her breasts bouncing wild. Artfully separating her uneven skirt folds, teasing out her milky left thigh again. And then she felt in, right there in the air. The smell of fresh cum! A nice thick ejaculation for sure, probably from a couple of them. She should know, after all. The way Adriana made her observe male arousal all week, she could smell it from a mile now. 'It's time to wrap!'

She continued to circle her chest, her hands above and nipples erect. Hips doing figure eights so wild, bordering on obscene, if not for the grace she managed to sustain. Even with the juices running down her under thighs, quite visibly, the Queen gave the final twirl, pulling the quick release at her shimmy belt. Sending what remained of her frilly skirt flying to three corners, and driving the men wild.

And she froze in the most elegant of a pose.

Standing there waiting for the beats to die down, like a marble statue displaying all her youth and shame. Looking like a Hellenistic stone work made to the whims of a Persian Prince.

With recognizing only the scent of thick semen, clad in just her mask, a belt, and ornaments all around, Elanor could hear the audience breathe. They simply looked up, mesmerized. Elanor had no doubt a few of them had direct view of her leaking pussy lips, especially the front-row ones. And it only made her cream more, the way all their gaze crept around her bare skin, like a bunch of ants. And then, she took a bow.

***

**

*

The Main Event

Elanor could still hear the faint flute playing in the background as she walked back to her changing room. Everyone still sat there in silence, most barely waking up from the trance of it as she walked down and the claps erupted. She understood it wasn't the men acting decent, but the effect she had on them. She had performed an enticing erotic dance meant to keep them in a dream state. Her actions could be crude, but the way she executed it with class had an ethereal quality to it. This was paradise, and they wanted more. But they didn't want to risk acting out and losing it. So unsure, they simply sat frozen. She knew better to not expect the same from the infamously rowdy crowd of 'Desert Rose', where she was actually scheduled to debut.

Elanor used the wet towel kept in there, and wiped the sweat and dirt off her. She re-applied the make-up, and wore the only outfit left in the closet. It was a transparent puffy-sleeved corset, that was more than half open at the bust. It barely supported her breasts, coming right up to her nipples, which still left an obvious impression on the fabric. The bottom was worse. It was a frilly half apron made of lace, and it had to be tied at her back, leaving her ass exposed. It had a single front pocket, but she soon discovered it was bottomless. In other words, just a window to her virginity. Together, it looked like a sexy version of their normal chambermaid uniform. Next to it was an imitation of her royal crown, and a matching face veil.

Tabitha barged in treating her like an apprentice, and began helping her tie the corset tight, and then tie her long hair into a bun. 'Tabitha again? Where is Mistress?'

"People have moved downstairs, to the drinking and partying. Lady Agrafena has informed that you may proceed to the main event now." The maid informed.

"I thought the performance was the main event.!" Elanor replied acting normal, as she was used to being dressed up by maids.

"God, this truly is your first time, isn't it?" Tabitha sighed at the young girl's naivety.

"Well, Demura. If you are to continue this line of work, you must know. The dance is just foreplay for the clients. While you toil to ignite the carnal in them, in most cases they're betting amongst themselves, who gets to woo you. Or even worse, how many are you willing to take at a time, afterwards. So be warned, your virgin tactics wont play well with them, they'll pounce at the first chance. Now luckily, your first clients are six retirees. Most of whom would call it lucky to get a boner even."

As Elanor fixed the face veil, the Head maid continued.

"So you just play the hostess. Keep the drinks flowing as they reminisce about old stories, and let them lull themselves to sleep. I believe for most, just some cuddling would do. Stay away from Volgen, that twisted witch, if you plan on keeping your clothes on. You are their farewell gift for the night. But bear in mind, Lady Agrafena had told them the hard limits. Meaning, anything they wish other than those, simply flies. Now go ahead and let them uncover it. You have raised their heartbeat enough. Now go help them release, and relieve."