Queenie and Mirabelle Pt. 03

Story Info
Norma and Marina continue sex as Marina tells more story.
1.8k words
4.67
784
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

1

Q&M Part 1 recounted my initial encounter with Marina, a psychiatric specialist in gender-dysphoria. She'd been sent by my old friend and lover, Dulcinda, as needing my help. I understood that she was desperately frustrated, and grieving the loss of her long-time partner, Linda. I also discovered she was physically unlike any other transwoman I'd known, and apparently multiply orgasmic. Having assuaged some of her tension, I felt she needed to tell her story, to celebrate her life with Linda, and express her distress at its ending. It ended with Marina in my arms, about to begin, and Q&M Part 2 consisted of her account of her meeting and first love-making with Linda. Part 3 begins the morning after.

2

I was awakened by last night's gentle suckling at one nipple turning into much more serious sucking and nibbling at both, accompanied by firm kneading of my bottom. Marina was awake, and needing to come again. 'How?' I asked.

'Turn over, please, Norma, and lie on your back,' and as I complied, she threw back the covers, and lay alongside. 'Lift this leg,' she commanded, and I understood what she wanted, which was to move under that leg, turn towards her, insert her upper leg between my thighs, enabling her to enter, probably, my vagina. A kind of sideways scissoring, which has the bonus of the clitoris being available, as on this occasion, to a questing digit or two.

'I'll be a bit dry,' I told her, then realised she was taking care of that by skilfully arousing what her lover Linda called her 'pricket.' At the same time I recalled that Marina provided her own lubricant in pre-orgasmic oozing. So, within five minutes of awakening from sleep I was being awakened towards 'awe-spasm,' in another of Linda's words.

Marina eased her way gently in, and began to come at once. There was no dryness now, and she slid all the way, until that coarse pubic heath crunched against my bottom. 'Can you?' she asked a little anxiously, and I realised she wanted me to come so as not to feel as if she was just using me to unload into.

'Marina,' I said, 'If you need to come, at any time, be my guest. I'm always happy to help someone I've made a contact with to orgasm. As it happens, I am going to come.'

'Then I'm letting go, with you!' and I felt that slender rod stiffen and flow within me, as the awe-spasm in Linda's word, spread out from my cocklet (same source) and surge along every nerve. 'Oh, yes, you're coming,' she said, 'I can feel you pulsing. Wonderful!' We strained together and shuddered, not just with the feeling but with the increasing emotion of our coupling, of simply being together.

After a few minutes, she was still rigid within me, so I said, 'Come again, as often as you want. If I move like this it should slide you in and out a little, like this. I pushed my bottom down the bed a few inches and then pushed close up again.

'You know everything, Norma. I'm coming again. Can you feel me?'

'It's so slippery in there I can hardly feel anything, but, yes, I can just sense you.'

We lay still again for a while, until I said, 'Marina, I need the bathroom and breakfast before I can continue.'

We parted and I hastened to the bathroom and released a torrent of mixed fluids, before she joined me and took my place on the toilet. We showered, donned dressing-gowns, and went for a hearty repast. Over which I ventured a few questions, such as, 'Did I note a little inconsistency in your story, Marina? You said you couldn't make yourself come, but didn't you make yourself come over your sister, thanks to her showing her all?'

'I was so fired up by my first sight of a woman's gentles, another Linda word, that I would probably have just released on her breasts, but fetching my cock out of my pyjamas hastened me along. I should add, though, that with Lorna I was, still am, able to come.'

'You're still so close to her that can still happen?'

'Yes. Until she married she was always ready to "help" me, as she put it. She reckoned it was fine for siblings to help each other short of actually touching. That would be overstepping the mark, and actually having full sex would be incest. She sometimes brought herself off while watching me, which was how I learned about the clitoris. I liked to look closely at hers. It was quite large when erect. Then she got married, and our intimacy stopped, because she said it was tantamount to her being unfaithful.'

'But then you started with her again?'

'Her husband wasn't a good lover. He had no interest in her needs, refused to learn, and claimed that a "proper" woman would have an orgasm just from penile stimulation.'

'They parted? She was able to resume shared coming with you?'

'Yes. She has lovers, but doesn't want to marry again, and thinks she's free to be with me. After Linda died, I went to stay with Lorna and she let me come on her a lot, but it wasn't helping, and we both knew it. I needed to consummate, to be inside.'

'Queenis and Mirabelle both?'

'Yes.'

'Shall we go back to bed, and you can go inside both?'

'Oh, Norma, I was hoping you'd say that.'

3

Back in the bedroom, Marina hovered about, and I said, 'You want Mirabelle, and to go on telling me about Linda.'

'You really do know everything, Norma.' What I knew was that she was still keyed up, needing yet more ah-spasms to empty those cheek-tanks. But also needing to drain the well of unexpressed feeling about Linda.

I lay on the bed on my side, knees drawn up level with my waist, and she lay behind me, probing between my cheeks for my annus mirabilis with that slim girly-cock. She found it and jabbed gently several times until that mushroom head worked its way through my sphincter and at once began gushing.

'You come as soon as the bulb's inside,' I muttered. 'Then you can glide all the way, gushing as you go.'

'Yes! Coming now. That beautiful feeling of slotting all the way.' She reached round to hold my breasts and began to stroke, brushing the nipples, or tipples, with her thumbs. She had now come twice, but was still erect and another orgasm was not far off.

'Go on about Linda,' I said.

'I could hardly wait for that Saturday afternoon, scarcely daring to believe it would be possible to make love that again, fearing some hindrance would crop up. But she swept in through the door, turned and said, "This might help you up." She lifted her skirt and presented her knickerless bottom and stood waiting. It wasn't a large bottom, smaller than yours and mine, but it was so rounded, and tight, looking as if she kept it permanently clenched. I said, "Irresistible, as you can see." I took off my dressing-gown, and she turned, and said, "Ready, yes indeedy. Kneel on the end of the bed, it's urgent."

'As I did that she whipped off blouse, bra, skirt and shoes and launched herself onto the bed in front me, presenting her bottom and hollowing her back. "She's ready," she told me. Dive in!" And I could see that the usually puckered little mouth of her anus was slack, a little open, and that was clearly where I should dive in. I held her cheeks to reduce the little trembling movements side to side and back and forth, anticipating my entry and the spasm which would quickly follow. She said, "Straight in, push hard, all the way."

'No foreplay required, then. I presented my cock-tip to that inviting, inciting, little aperture and thrust hard enough that I outpaced my own initial gush and in a second my stomach slammed onto her bottom, and she spasmed, involuntarily gripping and releasing me.

'It felt as she was sucking it out of me, as if her colon was parched and desperate for my fluids. So I came, striving repeatedly to cram in the last millimetre of my cock, and came again, and again. As did she, in perfect harmony. Thrust, grip, come, thrust, grip, come, until we were finally spent and fell sideways on the bed, locked together, speechless.

'Eventually she said, 'I've been longing for that for years. I knew some women could have anal awe-spasms, and I knew I could from when I was eighteen, but I've not had many partners who could live up to my wishes. Of course, they were men and they did it more for thinking it perverse, or for an experiment, and didn't want to do it more than once or twice. They were all for Queenie, and I let them have her in exchange for their also going in Mirabelle. They quite liked it but thought of it as a kind of optional extra. But you - "

'I told her I'd longed to be in Mirabelle since I was first prepared, confident enough for sex with women, vaginal, anal, oral. And as we talked I shrank, and she squeezed me out of her, I realised that for the first time in my life I was satiated.'

'But you're not now, are you?' I asked. 'You're still hard. Keep coming.'

'It's so lovely in there, Norma. If I pull out and in again an inch or two - oh, yes, here it comes again!'

I waited for the orgasm to abate, and said, 'What happened after that second time with Linda? Could you come again on that occasion?'

'There was no chance. She had to rush off. Quick shower, dressing, knickers out of pocket, fond good-bye, promise to phone, and away.'

There were many more questions to ask, but I sensed we were close to another pause, with perhaps one more ah-spasm, for her and possibly for me.

She said, 'Can you spasm, too, Norma. If I caress your cocklet, like this?' And it appeared that I could after a few minutes, and I wanted it not just for my own satisfaction but because I sensed it would bring her to climax again. And so it proved. I came in a quite muted manner, gripping her in my bottom, and she released another rush of her she-sperm. Soon after which she fell asleep and her flaccid cock slipped out, soaking the towel.

I got off the bed, covered her with sheet and blanket and went for a shower, shedding what seemed like pints of her cream. I dressed, with knickers to catch the last oozings, and went to prepare a nourishing meal. Which is where I'll again pause the narrative.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers