Served for Servicing

Story Info
A sub bottom's first ever group sex encounter, recounted.
3.5k words
4.31
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not had any breakfast, nor, ultimately, did I have any lunch, but I would get my protein.

My previous salon appointment had been cancelled, ill health on his part, but, truth be told, ill health on my part, so things would have likely been a disappointment, one way or the other. There was added disappointment because there was a prospect, for the first time, of being offered more cocks to serve.

Still, when a text reply said "I'll make it up to you", things seemed somehow OK under the circumstances.

I had already booked another salon appointment ahead of the cancelled appointment, and this seemed to be the focal point for him for my next arrival. I had not heard back from him to re-book the one that had been cancelled, and, having allowed a few days in which I perceived his health might have improved, and a few days of hesitating to drop him a line, around a week later, I sent a speculative text asking him to let me know if he had any last minute cancellations as I was "ready", not just for a body wax, but otherwise. He replied stating that he would let me know and used coded wording to ask me if I wanted more cocks preparing. Heart racing, I seemed to hurriedly type and sent a reply in the affirmative and sat back in my home office chair symbolically to patiently await details of any appointments that had come available.

I awoke the following morning and had reached for my phone to find that, minutes earlier, he had sent a text to notify of an afternoon cancellation, and asked me if I could make it. I instantly responded to say "Yes!", seeing the half hour in which time had passed since his text had been sent as a chance that the appointment might have gone, whilst also feeling confident that it hadn't -- because he would have been anticipating my reply.

I found some things to do to while away the hours until the appointment, so much so that I skipped breakfast and lunch, yet somehow, I wasn't hungry, either through the effects of not having been well for a few days or nervous, excited anticipation.

The journey to the salon seemed to have a completely different agenda from those that had gone before. I secretly prepared two condoms, reasons largely unbeknown, hiding them away on my person, strategising where they would be best placed for availability in the heat of the moment. I seemed to be carried by some ulterior force, the walk to the salon being almost a blur. As always, I had set out early so was early for the appointment which had, as far as I had been concerned, squeezed in amongst other treatments going off in the salon. I expected a wait.

I was ushered into the familiar and warm environment of the treatment room by one of his members of staff, and invited to "get ready". I had soon stripped off and, as the Winter chill was setting in outside, decided that I would hover my naked body over the heater in the corner of the room.

I had barely (no pun intended) been there for a minute when he came in. Ordinarily, play would ensue, but this time, his agenda seemed more structured. I was expecting the arrival of another cock for what would have been my first ever threesome, but having advised me that two cocks were arriving, he asked me to stretch out on the treatment table, and added that he would continue waxing me down until their arrival, perceived to be in around 30 minutes time.

There was no general chit chat. There was to be only sex-related talk. As he worked, he demonstrated care and attention to his protege, stating that, once finished, he would cover me over with a towel to protect my modesty for when the cocks came in. I mused over this before stating that I wasn't sure if I needed it, my submissive nature merely offering myself.

Remarking that it would be OK for some people, he knew what he was going to do anyway and that was simply to keep me safe and look after me intently ahead of and during what was to come. Having slathered me with cooling cream before wiping the residue off, he reached for some sort of sterilising fluid and a wipe before carefully and attentively cleaning my tiny lifeless cock, advising it was to protect me if it was determined that I would be sucked, and having done that, as planned, he draped the towel across my midriff and left the room for me to wait, contemplate and chill.

He expected the two cocks to arrive fairly imminently, and was keeping a sharp eye and keen ear out for their arrival. Time passed. As I lay there, he kept himself busy, arranging bits and bobs in the treatment room, but it seemed like everything was being prepared for me. He left the room for quite a few minutes, allowing me time to think about what was about to happen, and that it was not, as I had originally expected, what would have been my first threesome, and that it would, in fact, be my first foursome, call it group sex if you like, that I was merely a submissive, waiting, carefully and considerably prepared for use by my mentor, for his and other alpha cocks, and that I was about to be used solely for their pleasure.

Time continued to pass. He returned to the room, reasoning that he and/or they may have got their appointment time wrong, and returned to my side, instantly undoing his trousers, removing his underpants and presenting me with his cock which was somewhat soaked and glistening with his pre-cum, such was his anticipation of what was set to happen. I instantly turned on my side and gorged upon his cock, kissing, sucking, licking, deep-throating, cupping his balls with one hand, reaching around with the other to clench and play with a bum cheek. He murmured approval, particularly at the latter. As I worked, I remained conscious that I was regularly taking and/or being offered his sweet-tasting pre-cum and plenty of it too. I was in an ever deepening cock-sucking lust-fuelled haze, knowing I had been prepared as a toy for alpha cocks to use in the coming minutes, and this was merely an appetiser.

Turned on my side, the towel slipped, exposing my bum for him to play with and finger, or reach down to play with my cock or tweak my nipples, or just graze a hand across my body, my head or wherever he wished. I was insatiable for his, and, it seemed, any cock.

At one point, I heard him audibly pre-empting the arrival of the cocks, fantasising or indeed forecasting about having one of them in my mouth and the other inside my ass. After a few minutes, he broke away, desperate not to cum, pulling up his undies and trousers, struggling to contain his still hardened cock within, considerately and caringly covering me up again, then exiting the room again, the cock slut, used for his pleasure, left ready to be used again as he saw fit. He went out to check again for the arrival of the other cocks he had arranged, leaving me, once again to anticipate who they were, when they would arrive and what was about to happen.

Again, he returned to my side having reached his own conclusion as to when they might arrive, but seemingly, not IF they would arrive. Again, he quickly removed his undies and trousers and slotted his cock back into my mouth. Having covered me up previously, this time, as I turned back on to my side, I was conscious of the towel slipping to the floor beside him, exposing my naked body once more. As I resumed servicing his cock, I was merely allowing myself to be used. Amid my cock sucking haze, I recall him stating that I had taken three fingers easily and fantasised about me being double penetrated. This wasn't something I had expected him to say, so went through a bit of a partial double check, without ruling it out, but then confessed that I had been plugged for the entirety of the preceding weekend. Somehow, the conversation touched on penetration, and being spit roasted by the two new cocks that were still deemed to be on the way.

He asked me if there was anything I didn't want to do. I had no idea. "Like what?" I innocently asked. Nothing seemed off the agenda. He didn't give any examples -- the question was for me to answer. In a strange show of vulnerability, I weakly asked if they would bareback and breed me, as if such a thing was beyond my control. He didn't rule it out, said both cocks were clean and known to him, but clarified that it might be something for next time instead if I was not ready for it, and asked if I wanted to use a safe word in the heat of the moment.

Again, I didn't see it as necessary somehow and although I knew I had secreted some condoms nearby, didn't make using them any real defined part of the build up process that was unfolding. At the thought of being barebacked by cocks I didn't know, and the possibility, excitement and anticipation that I might be filled with their loads, I subconsciously reached down to my tiny, still limp and lifeless submissive cock. and played, leaking some pre-cum. He firmly told me not to cum on more than one occasion, knowing the effect that cumming fully has on my sex drive, but then backtracked when my leaking pre-cum was used to mop up, coat his cock tip with it and suck it off repeatedly.

As I sucked, I was continually contemplating being bareback fucked by these new cocks and reasoned that, at that point, although I told him that I ultimately wanted to feel what it was like to have loads of pent up semen shot into me per se, and be finally bred like the slut I was turning out to be, I seemingly didn't really want it at this point and instead, just wanted to be safe in that respect. Again, he reiterated the cleanliness of the cocks that were due to arrive and the option to use a safe word.

I had been in this state of having been body waxed, otherwise carefully and considerately prepared, laid out as a submissive to be used, for around an hour, intermittently left there on my own or servicing his cock which he said was tantamount to being edged.

Again, he broke away, covered up, covered me back up again, not before fingering my hole, me raising my hips to meet him and work with him, him patting my hole loudly to open it up, and left the room. I could hear him outside, nonchalantly chatting with other customers who were there to receive other forms of treatment, me knowing his cock was in an aroused state in his trousers. At this point, I was beginning to wonder what the time was, whether I couldn't justify any more time at the salon and really needed to make an excuse to leave, so got up, checked the time but, feeling comfortable about everything, returned to the treatment table, and covered myself back up to contemplate things further.

Within what was probably only a matter of minutes, I heard the door chime go which set my heart racing again as to whether this was it, whether the cocks had arrived and whether I was, for the first time, about to service more than just my regular cock. Cynically, I briefly expected it would just be another customer, but reasoned that I hadn't heard the door chime at all in the preceding hour I heard him extend a welcome out there and within a matter of seconds, he had opened the treatment room door to welcome two men further into the room. "Come on in" he said. Laid out before them, the submissive, I meekly and briefly raised a hand, waved and said "Hi!" as he introduced them to me and me to them by first name.

He quickly returned to the same side of the treatment table that he had been on before, and removed his trousers and undies again, me, in unison, turning back on to my side towards him and quickly taking his cock back in my mouth and beginning work once more. Behind me, I was conscious that the two new cocks were stripping off, and that my bum had once again become exposed. My mentor extolled that he had been having his cock sucked like this for the best part of the last hour and that they should get ready for one of the best blow jobs they had ever had. Internally, I very modestly rebuffed the praise as I continued to work. I really wasn't all that!

From here, it seemed I was not part of the conversation. but was the subject of it. I was entirely focused on insatiably serving my regular cock, but was ever more acutely aware that hands were roaming across my body, particularly feeling my exposed naked bum, and fingering me with cream that had been provided to them from the nearby stand of lotions and potions. I was loving it. I recalled gesturing my body favourably in response, sticking my bum out and arching my back. I heard him tell the other cocks on a few occasions to look, see how much of a very nice bum I had, and that my body movement indicated how much I liked what was being received, that I very much wanted it and that "he (being me) loves cock and cum."

He ushered one of the cocks to come around to his side of the treatment table near my head. I became aware of a senior body standing at close quarters, hairy. not massively so but a naked, hair free, slightly erect cock. I lifted off my regular cock whilst taking hold of his erect shaft in my hand until positions meant I couldn't, and shuffled up the treatment table, to quickly accommodate my second ever cock to suck, doing something I'd never done before -- sucking a cock to full hardness which I thoroughly enjoyed, feeling it swell in my mouth. I treated this second cock in the same way as my mentor's, cupping his balls, reaching around to feel a bum cheek and applying every move to service the cock that I could muster in my slut-fired brain.

To my rear, all the time, I was vaguely aware that I was being penetrated, but somehow saw it as inconceivable that I was being fucked and in fact, that I was merely being vigourously fingered. In hindsight, I know I was feeling a cock's length and width, and not the flexibility that fingers offer. In the moment, the validation came from my mentor, who, still talking about me with the group and not to me as they stood over, openly celebrated that I had one cock in my mouth and another in my ass. I didn't care. This was my place, served up for servicing and serving cock and any consequences of doing so were not for contemplation.

As I lay there being used, I remained conscious of them talking about me, but not to me, other than the odd moment, when my mentor asked me if I was OK, ensuring he was fully in control of everything that was going off, looking after his submissive. With a cock still in my mouth, I murmured positively, but throughout, cast him occasional glances, seeking to double check he was keeping watch over me and everything (but knowing I didn't need to worry) and for some sort of recognition at what I was allowing to happen as I gorged on the second cock, all the time, my entire body being used, caressed, worked, nipples tweaked and cock played with.

He discouraged them from playing with my cock too much, and particularly from making me cum. "Don't make him cum! He will cum very quickly!" he warned twice, my years of being locked in chastity meaning my cock has become ever more useless and prone to leaking or being brought off prematurely. It was clear therefore, that I was not going to be sucked and was more so, merely holes and a body to be used.

After a few minutes, he ushered the third cock around to move in to be sucked, and, in an instant, the swap happened and I took him into my mouth, this time, somehow conscious of the taste, and concluding this was the cock that had been fucking me bareback, moments before. Minutes upon end passed with me, laid out, submissive, being used, fingered, fucked, fed cock and imminently, alpha cum.

"Make him cum!" my mentor urged. I wanted to do so, but was ever modest in my inexperienced cock sucking status, not entirely sure what I needed to do to bring him off inside my mouth despite every tactic I was employing. After a few minutes, the third cock pulled out and began masturbating over my mouth which I opened as a cum dump receptacle and clarifying that I wanted it and where I wanted it. Moments later, after instances of being back around his hardened shaft or cock tip, he inserted his cock tip back into my mouth and shot his load deep within. Load number one taken.

Having collected every single drop, this cum slut ever more determined not to let any go to waste, I turned my head to face them, and akin to cum swallowing videos I had seen on line, mimicked them by opening my mouth to show the pooled collected load to all three, prepared ready for swallowing before duly doing so. It was the turn of my regular cock to slot back in and allow it to be worked. He was ready, having been effectively edged for the best part of the hour or so before hand, and he soon shot a massively heavy load into my mouth as his body convulsed, load number two relished in my mouth for a few seconds, then hungrily swallowed, knowing there was yet more semen for me. I urged everyone to just use me, deciding, perhaps not so necessarily appropriately to occasionally brand myself as a "slut", "cum slut", and "cock slut". *Load number two taken*.

Cock number three was worked for some time, either through me or through his own masturbation and it duly unloaded load number three in my already cum layered mouth, throat, and ultimately, stomach, too.

Cock number two, its load already in my stomach, was instructed to make me cum, and he set about working my endlessly flaccid, limp, lifeless and useless cock which refused to do anything remotely close to becoming hard, me, fully accepting life otherwise as a cock sleeve, cock slut and cum slut there for the pleasure of others only. Despite being flaccid, I was still in a fuck-fuelled, cum hungry haze and, turning over on to my back, I urged him to make me cum, a heavy load then eventually spraying across my body and everywhere else too, me acutely conscious that I wanted it in my mouth as a fourth load but of it being totally out of my control.

Within seconds, my mentor had reached for some paper towel and had caringly and considerately cleaned me up, telling me I had done very well, whilst still maintaining total care and attention for his sub. Then, in scenes more reflective of a male changing room at a communal leisure centre, albeit with a bit of idle chit chat, the two cocks began to get dressed before leaving the room one by one, with me getting up to do the same, offering thanks but also apologies for the fact they had missed their body waxing, before I became the last to leave the room after another minute or two.

The other two cocks were offered a coffee at what was the end of their appointment time, but for which, no treatment had been carried out as a result of what had unfolded. My mentor returned to the reception where he could see I was hovering near the door, the other cocks also keeping their discreet distance in the area. He quietly and briefly said he would text me, the door was opened, and I quietly and discreetly left.

Later that day, his coded message expressed hoped that I had enjoyed the treatment and that I would like to have that same treatment again next time. I responded, also in code, thanking him for looking after me so well. Since that day, I have remained very satisfied, yet somehow, not satiated, as if that is an impossibility, reflecting back on and relishing every single second of what had happened, wishing it was still happening and anticipating the next time when I would continue to find my seemingly rightful place in life -- as Mistress recently said "It is what you are destined for" -- to be served for servicing. Cock slut, cum slut, cum dump, bottom slut, submissive slut. Slut.