Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within ten minutes, Sue asked, "Are we playing games tonight?"

Unanimous agreement. "Okay," said Jessie. "Take your cake and drinks into the den and get comfortable on the floor. I'll get the cards.

On the floor in the den there were four small trays suitable for keeping our plates and glasses stable on the carpet and a double sided Canasta tray for the deck of cards and the discard pile. Sue smiled when she saw the setup. We settled around the card tray in the same order as the previous week. Sue put her plate and glass on the tray but remained standing. Jessie came into the room. "I need to use the facilities first," stated Sue.

Jessie tossed the cards to Roger. "We'll be right back," she said.

In the bathroom, Jessie asked Sue, "You don't seem hesitant tonight?"

"I'm not," Sue confirmed. "Getting naked last week did something to me. Not only wasn't I embarrassed, I actually enjoyed it. I've been looking forward to tonight all week and hoping things go further."

"You weren't the only one," Jessie said.

"Before we start, I wanted to know what your feelings about the game were. I think it could lead to something sexual, like fucking each other's husband and I needed to know if you were of the same mind."

"I thought about it all week and I think I am but I may not know for sure until we get there. I think Jack is of the same mind."

"You know that?" asked Sue.

"I'm pretty sure," Jessie confirmed. "He talks in his sleep and your name came up often."

"I had that effect on him?" Sue wanted to know.

"Honestly, if we hadn't left when we did, he might have fucked you on the living room floor."

"Damn," expressed Sue. "I put on my sexiest underwear but forgot to add socks so I would have eight items of clothing. I still have only six items."

"Come with me," said Jessie.

They went upstairs to the bedroom. Jessie fished two pairs of sheer socks out of her dresser and handed one pair to Sue. Jessie changed her underwear.

"You trimmed your bush," commented Sue.

"Had too," Jessie said. "I'm expecting someone other than Jack seeing it tonight.

"Me too," said Sue proudly.

They put on the socks and put their shoes back on.

"Let's go play."

"Yeah, let's go play."

Jessie and Sue returned to the den and took their places on the floor. The cards were shuffled and in one side of the card tray. Jessie picked up the deck and shuffled it twice more. Jack and Roger watched her carefully. "Trust but verify," she said.

She spread the cards out on the floor. "Take a card. High card goes first."

Roger won the honor. Jessie collected the cards, shuffled them again and put the deck in one side of the tray. Same game, same rules?" she asked.

Everyone was anxious to get started. Roger rubbed his hands together and drew the first card, a nine. Twenty minutes later, he drew the last card, a Queen.

Jack got up and came back with the bottle of grappa. He refilled the glasses and put the almost empty bottle on a nearby table. Jessie took stock of each of them while she shuffled the cards for the next round. Jack and Roger had lost their shoes, Sue had lost one shoe and she had lost both shoes and one sock. A reasonably even result. Nobody looked at risk during the next round.

She put the cards in the tray. "Who's first?" she asked.

"I am," said Sue and she turned over an eight. Fifteen minutes later, Roger turned over the last Queen.

The standings at the end of round two: Jack had lost shoes, socks and shirt, Jessie shoes, socks and blouse, Roger and Sue both had one remaining sock.

Sue started Round three with another eight. The Queens were slow to reveal themselves. There were only five cards left in the tray and two Queens missing. Roger reached out and slowly turned over the next card, a Queen. The draw was significant for Jessie. She had lost her skirt earlier in the round and was sitting next to Roger with only her bra and bikini panties remaining. By rule, Roger drawing a Queen meant she had to remove something.

Jessie moved the card tray and stood in the middle of the circle facing Roger. With a move only possible by cats and women, she slowly removed her bra. She held it place for a moment and then let it fall on the floor.

Roger's reaction was predictable. At the time he was wearing only an undershirt and boxer shorts and his reaction was impossible to hide. He didn't try to hide his excitement. He spread his legs and moved subtly to insure Jessie noticed.

Jessie sat back down with her largest smile of the evening.

Sue turned over the next card and the last Queen. It cost her her blouse.

"Time for a break," declared Sue and everyone headed to the kitchen or the bathroom. Jack split the remaining grappa between the women and fetched two beers for Roger and himself.

In the bathroom, Jessie was exuberant. "That felt incredible," she said.

"I know exactly what you mean," agreed Sue.

"You know, if we play another round, most of us will be naked and there's probably going to be dares," commented Jessie.

"I can't wait," agreed Sue.

"Have you thought about a dare?" Jessie asked.

"I thought I'd dare Roger to fuck you," Sue revealed.

"That's pretty aggressive," Jessie said.

"He wants to fuck you," revealed Sue. "You'd fuck him, wouldn't you?

"I would and Jack dreams about fucking you," Jessie said.

"That doesn't need a dare," said Sue.

"Let's go play," said Jessie.

Sue processed the double meaning. "Damn right," she responded.

Jessie grabbed two hand towels and handed one to Sue.

"What's this for?" Sue asked.

"Sit on it," Jessie said. "I like the carpet in the den and would hate to have it stained."

"Good thinking."

Jack and Roger were waiting for them when they returned to the den. "What's the decision?" Jack asked. "Are we going to play on?"

"Sure," said Sue. "We should continue to play."

"Even though at least two of us, and possibly all four, will be faced with the full Monty and maybe a dare or two?" he asked seeking clarity.

"We're aware," said Jessie. "Are you guys on board?"

"We're ready," said Roger. "Seeing you guys naked is worth the risk."

"Honesty," commented Sue. "Honesty is always the best policy."

The women sat down, Jessie shuffled the cards for the final time and put the deck in the card tray. "Who's first?" she asked.

"I drew the last card last round, so I guess Jack is," offered Sue.

Jack quickly turned over a four. Too quickly.

"Anxious to see us naked?" asked Jessie.

Jack just smiled. More slowly and deliberately, Jessie turned over another four. She seemed disappointed.

They went around the circle until Sue drew a Queen. The Queen cost her skirt. She stood up in the center of the circle and let it drop to the floor revealing her sheer bikini panties. Almost too sheer. The outline of her inverted triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair was easily visible to all who cared to look and everybody looked. Jack even whistled.

Sue smiled and sat down.

Two cards later, Jessie turned over the next Queen. She had a decision to make. All her earlier bravado in the bathroom with Sue evaporated. Hesitantly, she stood in the middle of the circle and faced Roger. She gathered her resolve and put her fingers in the waistband of her panties. With a smile, she turned 180 degrees and began to remove her panties, bending over further than necessary to remove them from her feet. Roger had a view of everything there was to see and, having bent over in front of a mirror before, Jessie knew it was a lot.

Finished, she turned around to face Roger and tossed him her panties. Always a gentleman, he didn't immediately put her panties against his nose to smell her aroma. Instead, he put them behind him for later.

Jessie sat convinced that her being naked meant everyone else had to get naked too. The game continued. Jack drew the next Queen and Sue bravely lost her bra. Jack was fascinated with her larger than a handful breasts with pert nipples even though he had seen them a week ago and dreamed about them for a week.

"Where are the fuckin' Kings?" asked Sue as she sat down.

Her answer came four cards later when Jack drew a King and Jessie did the same on the next card. Both Kings resulted in both Jack and Roger removing their undershirts.

None of the remaining players were safe. Jack and Roger had only their boxer shorts and Jessie her panties. The next three cards settled everything. First, Roger drew a King. This was new territory for him. Hesitantly, he stood in the center of the circle and faced Jessie.

He seemed unable to move. "Can't do it?" asked Jessie.

"I thought I could," Roger responded.

"Do you want me to do it?" Jessie offered.

Jack and Sue laughed. "I wish I had thought of that," Sue said.

"Jack's turn is coming," Jessie replied. "Well?" she asked Roger.

"Sure," Roger said.

Jessie slid forward, reached up and put her fingers in the waistband of Roger's boxers. "Don't get too close," warned Sue.

Jessie leaned back and pulled Roger's boxers down. When they cleared his erection, it sprang up just inches from Jessie's face. "Thanks for the warning," she said to Sue.

Mission accomplished, Roger sat down and Jessie slid back with his boxers in her hand. She held them up in front of her. "Impressive," she said. No one knew if she was referring to the shorts or Roger's erection and no one asked.

Sue drew the next card. The Queen informed everyone that it was her turn. She stood in front of Jack and instead of removing her panties she invited Jack to do it. Jack was only too glad to be of service. He slid forward and didn't lean back. He pulled Sue's panties down from the leg openings and leaned forward to help her remove them from her feet. When he sat up, his face was only a bare inch from her hairy pussy. He licked his lips, wishing his tongue was longer.

Sue turned around for all to see and sat down. Disappointed and frustrated, Jack slid back.

Jessie looked at Jack. "You're last. Do you have to draw a card or can we just get to it?"

"We play the game," Jack insisted.

The point was moot when Jack drew the next card and it was the last King. Boldly, he stepped into the circle and faced Sue. "Go for it," he commanded.

Sue slid in and didn't lean back. She quickly grabbed the bottom of Jack's shorts and pulled. Somehow, when Jack's erection sprang up it missed her chin but hit her in the nose on the rebound. She tried to catch it in her mouth but missed when Jack turned unexpectedly.

Jack sat down and the group was silent, examining each other and dealing with their emotions.

Finally, Sue broke the silence. "That was incredible. I thought I'd be tense and even scared but it was actually fun. I wouldn't have believed it."

"It was, wasn't it?" added Jessie.

"I agree," said Jack. "It was fun but it was also frustrating."

"Frustrating?" asked his wife. "Explain."

"You know how much I hate window shopping," Jack offered.

"Ah," expressed Jessie. "You only like to shop when you have something you want or need and go out to get it."

"Exactly," agreed Jack. "It's not real until I have it in my hands," he said while looking directly at Sue.

Sue could feel her body respond to Jack's thoughts and was glad she was sitting on a towel.

"So," piped up Jack. "Do we play another round?"

"There's only dares left," pointed out Jessie.

"That's exactly my point," explained Jack.

"We don't need the cards to have dares," said Sue.

"Just do it?" asked Jessie.

"Yes, just do it," agreed Sue.

"Okay," offered Jessie. "Who wants to propose a dare?"

Predictably, there were no volunteers.

"Sue," said Jessie. "I know you had some thoughts about dares."

"I did," Sue admitted.

"Care to share?" asked Jessie. Both men were leaning forward to hear what Sue had to say.

"Jessie," said Sue. "I dare you to fuck my husband."

"Shit," said Jack a little too loudly. Roger smiled and Jessie laughed.

Jessie leaned over and whispered to Sue. "I didn't think you'd do it."

Jack overheard. "Wait, you two planned this?"

"It was Sue's idea," Jessie said.

"But you agreed," accused Jack.

"I did," said Jessie. "I know how much you want to fuck Sue."

"Roger, you're okay with this?" asked Jack.

"You're kidding, right," said Roger. "I can't believe you're not."

"If we cross this bridge, we can't cross back," reminded Jack.

"Look around. We've already crossed that bridge," said Jessie. "The only thing left is the off ramp. This is going to happen. If not tonight then soon."

"I agree," admitted Jack. "It's just that I didn't expect it to happen so suddenly."

"So, are you saying Roger and I should go upstairs?" asked Jessie.

"I am," conceded Jack. "I'm sure that Sue can kiss my pain and make it better."

Jessie stood up and put out her hand toward Roger. Roger took her hand and she led him out of the room and upstairs. Neither of them looked back.

Sue moved over next to Jack. "Where does it hurt?" she asked.

"Just about everywhere," insisted Jack.

Jack's erection had subsided during the conversation. Sue reached out and held it in her hand. Just touching Jack's cock caused her body to rattle and her pussy drip. "This looks like it had the most damage," she said.

"You're the doctor," said Jack and lay back on the floor.

Sue leaned over and kissed the head of Jack's cock. Jack's cock twitched and Sue's bones rattled. She settled down alongside him, held his cock vertical and slid her mouth slowly down on him.

"Fuck," exclaimed Jack.

"Later," said Sue.

Minutes later Jack was erect, his hips twitching and Sue was dehydrating. She was in danger of damaging Jessie's favorite carpet and her towel was out of reach. "We should take this upstairs," she suggested.

Jack struggled to his feet and helped Sue to hers. Like a gentleman, he followed Sue up the stairs, a gentleman with an ulterior motive. At the top of the stairs he pointed Sue toward the guest bedroom. The door was closed so they turned and headed for the master bedroom. The door was open. They went in and closed the door.

"I love the king sized bed," exclaimed Sue.

"Where were we?" asked Jack.

"About here," answered Sue as she knelt in front of him and sucked his erection into her mouth again."

"Damn, where did you learn that?" asked Jack.

"A long time ago, before Roger," Sue confessed.

"We should really use the bed," suggested Jack.

Seconds later, the covers had been pulled back on the bed, Jack was again lying on his back and Sue was on her knees between his legs.

Jack realized that, with his dreams come true and Sue's skill, he wasn't going to last long. He needed a distraction and he knew just where to find one. "Turn around," he said.

Just the thought of what Jack wanted sent thrills up and down Sue's spine and a small spasm contracted her vagina and increased the seepage between her legs. She knee walked around Jack, keeping his erection in her mouth, until her knee was alongside Jack's head. Jack helped her lift one knee over his head and pulled her hips down toward his waiting lips and tongue.

When Jack sucked her clitoris between his lips, Sue's whole body tensed. All motion stopped while she absorbed the effects of a small orgasm.

After a moment, Jack asked, "Are you all right?"

"Just a little foreplay," whispered Sue.

"If that's foreplay, what does aftplay look like?" asked Jack.

"Fuck me and find out," suggested Sue.

Jack rolled her off him and onto her back. He scooted around until he was on top and between her legs. Sue lifted her legs and spread them wide. Even in the darkened room, Jack could see Sue's readiness. Jack slid up her body, kissed her nipples and, when he felt his erection against her labia, he pushed in and up. He slid into her without resistance.

Sue exhaled sharply. "Oh, God," she exclaimed.

Jack kissed her and began sliding in and out of her.

"Oh, God," Sue repeated. "Why did we wait so long?"

Jack didn't answer her. He closed his eyes, set his jaw and concentrated on providing Sue the he most incredible orgasm he was capable of. However, the more intense he made their union, the closer he came to his own orgasm. Soon, it became apparent that he was going to lose the race. He knew his orgasm was closer than Sue's.

When he felt that his orgasm was imminent, he pushed up inside her as hard as he could. Sue sensed what was happening and pulled him further inside her and held him in place with her legs and feet. His eruption was as forceful as he ever remembered. Sue met every pulse of his orgasm with a downward push of her body. She absorbed every milliliter of semen he spurted into her.

When he finished, Sue's hips were bucking up and down, seeking an orgasm of her own. Unwilling to allow her frustration to continue, he immediately moved down her body and sucked her clitoris between his lips. Her body arched, suspended on her shoulders and heels. Jack moved with her, sucking her clitoris and inserting two fingers into her vagina. He curled his fingers and pressed her clitoris between his fingers and his lips.

Sue screamed. Her body fell on the bed, shaking from the effects of her orgasm. Her legs came together, pushing Jack aside. Her knees bent and she curled up on her side, shaking uncontrollably. Jack wrapped his arms around her body and held her close while she shed the intensity of her orgasm.

Minutes later, Sue's body calmed, she grabbed one of Jack's hands, pressed it against her breast and curled tightly against his body. She breathed deeply and dozed off. Jack dozed behind her.

Several minutes later, Sue pressed Jack's hand tighter against her breast and whispered, "Thank you."

"My pleasure," responded Jack.

"Mine too," added Sue.

"When does aftplay start?" asked Jack.

Sue squeezed his hand on her breast even harder. Jack slid his other hand under her neck and found her other breast. Sue used her other hand to press his hand against this breast as well. "I love being touched," she whispered.

Taking her at her word, Jack freed his hand from her breast and slid it down her body, running his fingers through her pubic hair until he found her clitoris. He touched her clitoris gently with his index finger and ran his finger in a tight circle around it.

"Aieee," cried Sue.

Jack lifted his finger. "Too much?" he asked.

"To soon," Sue answered.

"I think we should take a break," suggested Jack.

"As long as we can come back here," agreed Sue.

"As long as Roger and Jessie stay in the guest room, we can stay in here," committed Jack.

They got off the bed, Sue a little gingerly, and headed downstairs. Covering their bodies did not occur to them. They got bottles of cold water from the refrigerator and sat at the kitchen table to drink them. Sue finished the water, got up, put the empty plastic bottle in the recycle bin and sat down again, on Jack's lap. She put an arm around his neck, kissed him and wiggled on his lap to get comfortable.

Jack's reaction was predictable and physical. His penis began to increase in size. Sue continued to wiggle. Jack's penis sought room to grow larger. With Sue's help, his penis grew into her vagina where Sue drew it in and surrounded it with her warmth. She settled down and kissed him again. "That's aftplay," she whispered.

"We should take this back upstairs," suggested Jack.

Boobs and cock bouncing, Sue and Jack headed back up the stairs into the bedroom where they climbed back into the bed. Sue pulled the covers up over them and Jack spooned behind her, his arm over her body, his hand on her breast and his erection finding its home inside Sue from the rear.

Meanwhile, in the guest bedroom, Roger and Jessie were recovering from their second round of intense sex. "Fuck," said Jessie. "That was more intense than the first time."