Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we head out a see what Jack and Sue are up to?" asked Roger.

"Why not?" suggested Jessie. "I could use a break."

Jessie and Roger went downstairs. The kitchen and the den were empty. "They're still here," stated Jessie.

"You know that?" asked Roger. They could have gone next door."

"Their clothes are still here, so I assume they're in the bedroom upstairs," insisted Jessie.

They went back upstairs. The master bedroom door was closed. Jessie went over to the door and listened for a moment. "They're in there all right," she said. "I could hear Sue moaning."

"Really," said Roger and started for the bedroom door.

"You shouldn't listen," said Jessie. "It's bad for us if you worry about what she's feeling. Come back to the guest room with me."

Back in the guest room, Roger and Jessie fell on the bed together and Roger tried to roll on top of her. "No sir," said Jessie. "It's my turn."

She rolled Roger on his back and straddled his hips. He was ready and so was she. She lowered herself down on him until their pubic bones collided and he was deeply inside her. Jessie pumped up and down on him, pounding him into her like he had pounded himself inside of her twice earlier. This time, she was in control. She could sense when he was nearing release and she could modify her pace and angle to postpone the inevitable.

Each cycle of her pumping onto him increased the possibility of her having her own orgasm. In a blind moment of wanting an orgasm, Jessie pushed down on Roger hard and rocked on his groin until she could control herself no longer. Her orgasm rocked her body and she squirted viscous liquids over his cock and balls. In the process, she lost control over his orgasm and he met her flow with a half dozen pressurized pulses of his semen against her cervix.

Jessie collapsed on Roger's chest. A few minutes later, Roger's shrunken penis slipped from her relaxed vagina. Jessie excused herself. "I need a bathroom," she commented as she got off the bed and exited the bedroom. Minutes later, she stuck her head back into the bedroom. "I can hear the shower in the other bedroom. Jack and Sue must be done. Come take a shower with me and we'll meet them downstairs."

After a prolonged and very touchy shower, Jessie and Roger dried each other's bodies and they headed downstairs. Jack and Sue were in the kitchen sipping mugs of coffee. A fresh pot of coffee was on the kitchen counter. Roger and Jessie poured mugs of coffee for themselves and sat at the table. The wall clock over the oven indicated it was near two am.

"Damn, look at the time," commented Jessie. "We should be headed home."

"Not necessarily," suggested Sue. "You and Jack could spend the night here."

"I could be convinced," thought Jessie out loud. "Especially with the possibility of playing musical bedrooms but I think I'd like to fuck my husband in our own bed tonight, or should I say this morning."

Jessie and Jack finished their coffee, collected their clothing from the den and headed for the front door. The good bye hugs and kisses included a few cock squeezes and nipple nibbles before Jessie and Jack walked next door hand in hand and carrying their clothes in their other arms.

At home, Jack barely got the door closed before Jessie kissed him, got on her knees on the floor in front of him and sucked his cock into her mouth. Jack was quick to respond and, before Jessie could bring him to completion, he stopped her and hurried her upstairs to their bedroom.

Sunday morning, Jack and Roger left mid morning to play golf with two of the other neighbors. Sue walked over for brunch with Jessie. Over coffee, Danish and toasted bagels, Sue mentioned the events of Friday evening and Saturday morning.

"Have you recovered from our card game the other night yet?" she asked.

"Eighty, ninety percent," admitted Jessie. "It didn't end just because Jack and I came home."

"Us too," agreed Sue. "Roger was a tiger right after you closed the door. It took all my determination to not just lie down on the living room floor and let him have me. I managed to get him upstairs in bed before he ravished me."

"It was similar for Jack and me," confessed Jessie. "Only I was the aggressive one."

"That doesn't seem like you," observed Sue.

"It isn't. I wonder if having sex with Roger had something to do with it," considered Jessie.

"Could be," mused Sue.

"Is he always like that?" asked Jessie.

"Most of the time," admitted Sue. "He's so different than Jack."

"How?" asked Jessie.

"Sex with Jack was an emotional experience," explained Sue. "He was respectful and gentle, kind of like a ballet, but he still pressed every button, every nerve, even some I didn't know I had. My orgasms were as intense as I've ever had. Sex with Roger is more like an athletic event. He's always on the move, searching for ways to take me over the edge and he's successful every time. My orgasms with Roger are intense and exhausting."

"Sounds like my experience with each of them," agreed Jessie. "My orgasms with Jack start deep within my body and expand throughout my body from within while the orgasms I had with Roger originated with the sensitive areas of my body, my nipples and clitoris, my nerve endings, and bored into my body before I lost control."

"Exactly," said Sue. "Give all that, would you do it again?"

"I would," Jessie confirmed immediately. "I assume you feel the same?"

"I do," committed Sue. "Next Friday?"

"I don't know. That may be too soon," considered Jessie.

"I thought you wanted to do it again?" questioned Sue.

"I do, but think about it for a moment. Sex with our husbands started out with the same energy and has moderated over time until sex with someone different, like each other's husbands, added life to it," Sue observed. Too much sex with your husband too soon, might just drift in the same direction, like steak every night until I don't want any more steak."

"You may be right," agreed Sue. "My hunger for more sex overrode my ability to think clearly. What do you think may be a reasonable frequency?"

"Not too long. Maybe once a month," suggested Jessie.

"That could work but I may be a basket case by then just fantasizing about the possibilities," admitted Sue.

"That would be perfect timing," responded Jessie. "After a month, all four of us should be more than ready and the sex could be astronomical."

Sue laughed. "I can't wait, but what do we do on the Fridays we get together while we wait?"

"Have dinner and play cards as usual," said Jessie normally.

The following Friday, the four card players had dinner at Jessie and Jack's house. The men's expectations were high, the women's not so much. Jack began to suspect his anticipation of the night's activities might be off center when sat down at the dining room table to play cards instead of the living room floor and there was no card tray on the table.

Jessie shuffled the cards. "What's the game tonight?" she asked.

"Oh Hell," suggested Sue deliberately avoiding Hearts as the choice.

They played until nearly eleven when Roger and Sue headed home.

While Jack and Jessie were putting things away after Roger and Sue left, Jack had to ask, "What happened tonight?"

"What?" responded Jessie. "We played cards like we usually do," she explained.

"But I thought, after last weekend... you know," commented Jack.

"It's interesting that you can't say it," commented Jessie. "You mean after you fucked Sue last weekend you expected to do it again this weekend?" she asked.

"Yeah, kinda," said Jack.

"You might be surprised that all of us are not of the same mind," said Jessie.

"You mean, it was a onetime thing?" asked Jack.

"I didn't say that," replied Jessie.

"So," suggested Jack. "It might happen again?"

"Probably," teased Jessie.

"When?"

"About a month," explained Jessie.

Jack thought about that for a moment. "I can live with that," he said.

"Meanwhile, we can work on our sex with each other," insisted Jessie. "And I don't mind if you think about Sue occasionally. I'm certainly going to think about Roger."

"Now that's an idea I can definitely live with," he said. He lifted her in his arms, she dropped the deck of cards and he carried her to the stairs. He considered carrying Jessie upstairs but she wiggled free. "I'll walk," she said.

Sex that night continued until the early hours of the morning and was among the best they'd had in over a year.

The following Sunday, Jessie and Sue went to out to breakfast. They discussed the events of Friday evening and into Saturday morning. Their experiences were similar in almost all instances.

"Do you think you'll make it for another three weeks?" asked Jessie.

"Two maybe," grinned Sue.

Three weeks later, everybody was on edge. They went out to dinner and came back to Jack and Jessie's house. Everyone was relieved to see four small trays on the den floor and a two sided plastic card tray in the middle with a deck of cards in one side. They got drinks and sat on the floor in a rough circle. Jessie picked up the deck of cards and carefully shuffled them.

"Who goes first?" asked Sue.

"High card," said Jessie and dealt one card to each of them. Jack's nine won him the starting position.

Jessie picked up the four cards, put them on the bottom of the deck, shuffled the cards carefully again and put the stack in the card tray. Jack reached out and took the top card.

"A King. He laughed and took off a shoe.

Sue turned over the next card. "Another King. Jack took off his other shoe.

The next two cards were also Kings. "Wait," called Jack. He grabbed the deck of cards and spread it out on the carpet face up. Every card, except for the last four, was a King or Queen.

"What the... " said Jack.

"I thought it would save time," laughed Jessie. "All it took was six decks."

"Okay, so the card game is moot," commented Jack. "What should we do now? Just strip?"

"I thought it would be fun to undress each other tonight," suggested Jessie.

"Here? Now?" asked Jack.

"I don't know," said Jessie. "Maybe upstairs in the bedrooms."

"With who?" Jack asked.

"Silly boy," chastised Jessie. She got up and offered her hand to Roger.

While Jessie and Roger walked to the stairs, Jack and Sue stood up, met in the middle of the circle and hugged and kissed each other. "Take the big bedroom," Jack called after the retreating couple.

Jack turned to follow Jessie and Roger upstairs. Sue pulled him into a tighter hug and kiss. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and ground her pubis against his leg. Jack responded with a push of his own tongue and by grabbing Sue's ass and pulling her tighter against him. The hugged, kissed and moved against each other bound by their four weeks apart and their sexual imperative. Jack worked Sue's skirt up with his fingers until he could grab her ass under her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties and he reveled in the feel of her bare skin.

"No panties?" he managed to utter during a break to breathe.

"That was to be my surprise tonight," Sue laughed.

"Color me surprised," said Jack.

"I'd rather you were inside me," said Sue.

"Upstairs first, woman," decreed Jack.

Jack and Sue rushed upstairs to the guest bedroom. It was empty as Jack expected. The door was hardly closed when Sue was back in his arms. Standing in the room, she was able to undo Jack's trousers and free his erection. She lifted her skirt in front and rubbed her bare pussy against his bare erection. She wiggled and twisted around trying to find the exact position she wanted, him inside her.

Jack lifted her up and put her on the edge of the bed. He pushed his trousers down and turned her skirt up. He moved in and entered her quickly. Sue's eyes rolled back in her head and she shivered as he reached his limit.

Her voice cracked as she said, "I've dreamed about this moment for a month."

After a few minutes, Jack suggested, "This would be much better without our clothing."

"You're excused for just long enough for us both to get undressed," said Sue.

Jack pulled back, Sue jumped out of the bed and was naked and back in the middle of the bed before Jack managed to remove his shirt, trousers and underwear. He joined her on the bed and centered himself between her legs, but not to reenter her, to taste her.

He sucked her clitoris, ran his tongue between her labia and as deep inside her as he could. Not satisfied with his tongue's length, he returned to her clitoris and added two fingers of his right hand. Sue was on a journey of semiconscious euphoria. Her whole body was an erogenous zone and when Jack added a finger to her rectum, she collapsed in a puddle of orgasmic effluence.

Jack eased his activity until Sue's shaking was almost ended and then entered her slowly and with gentle touch. His erection reached her cervix, he paused for a half a beat and then began to move purposefully out and back into her again repeatedly. Sue moved in concert with him, her every move complementing his movement.

Their combined movement pushed both of them toward mutual orgasms. Sue was experiencing a plateau between orgasms when Jack exploded inside her. The heat of his semen spread throughout and between her hips and her orgasm peaked again. She screamed and squeezed her breasts until they hurt.

They lay together in the bed, holding on to each other. Jack would run his fingers through her hair to push it out of her face and kiss her gently. Sue curled up against him tightly and accepted his comforting attention. "My breasts hurt," she whispered.

Jack moved around behind her, leaned over and kissed one breast and then the other. "Thank you," Sue whispered. "That helps."

While Jack and Sue were playing doctor, things were progressing well in the master bedroom between Jessie and Roger. Immediately after Jessie entered the bedroom and closed the door, she turned around to find Roger ready to rumble. She knew, after spending time with Roger a month ago, that Roger was a fan of tab A into slot B without hesitation. While she was a fan of that, she also knew that there was considerable more to sex than just fucking and, this month she wanted more of that kind of sex. She was also convinced that if they didn't start with that, they'd never get to it.

So, when she turned around, she saw Roger already naked and walking toward her stroking his erection to insure readiness, she put up a hand. "Slow down, partner," she said. "Get on the bed and I'll be right with you."

Like a chastised puppy, Roger retreated to the bed and lay on his side to watch Jessie slowly remove her clothing. Naked, she moved toward the bed and straddled his legs. Roger was okay with that. He remembered Jessie astride of him a month ago and looked forward to a repeat.

Roger closed his eyes and waited expectantly for Jessie to mount him. Instead, he felt the warmth of Jessie's mouth surround his erection instead of her vagina. That wasn't how things were supposed to proceed. He had women give him blow jobs in the past and he enjoyed them in the moment but he thought it was unnatural, a waste of time and a potential waste of good semen.

When he tried to rise up and stop her, Jessie pushed him back on the bed and made it clear that she was going to orally pleasure him first. Jessie enjoyed giving Jack fellatio and, according to Jack, she was good at it. She used her lips, tongue, hands and teeth in ways to insure her man would cum in her mouth. Cumming in her mouth was the ultimate experience for her. She loved it. The warmth, the consistency and the taste excited her in ways not other sexual activity could, except cunnilingus, and that would come later.

Roger resisted having an orgasm while Jessie sucked on his erection. Jessie took his resistance as a personal challenge, a challenge she had never lost. She increased the pressure on his cock, massaged his testicles and used her teeth more aggressively. Roger never had a chance. He actually screamed, although he did everything he could to hide it, when he climaxed in Jessie's mouth.

Jessie smiled in satisfaction as she swallowed Roger's semen. She crawled up on his body and tried to kiss him. He turned his head. She laughed and used one hand to turn his head back and hold it in place while she placed her lips on his. Roger's resistance weakened as the kiss progressed. Her tongue coated his lips with the residue in her mouth and began to push inside his mouth. Roger capitulated and the kiss expanded until they were swapping both residue and saliva.

Jessie rolled off him onto her back and spread her legs. Roger sensed the opportunity and moved between her legs and prepared to mount her. "You've got to be kidding," she said and pointed to his flaccid penis.

Embarrassed, Roger looked forlorn. Jessie had a solution. She sat up and pushed Roger's shoulders and head down between her legs until the only thing visible to him was her aroused and waiting pussy. Roger was slow to react. It was apparent to Jessie that Roger wasn't a fan of oral sex with a female. Jessie pushed his head down and her hips up. Her clitoris impacted Roger's lips.

Roger understood and reluctantly began to orally investigate Jessie's female anatomy. His inexperience was obvious but with encouraging words, gentle nudges and repositioning his technique improved. Ten minutes later, he was sucking Jessie's clitoris like an expert and using his fingers inside her with great effect on the front of her vagina.

Jessie's orgasm wasn't the best oral orgasm she had ever had but it was worthy of remembering. Better yet, time and oral sex had restored Roger's erection. As soon as Jessie's orgasm subsided, Roger moved between her legs and entered her before she could invent another sexual activity other than fucking.

That was fine by Jessie and she coordinated with Roger toward a vaginal orgasm to add to her clitoral orgasm.

Hours later, Jessie came into the kitchen to hydrate. Jack and Sue were sitting at the kitchen table with drinks of their own. Jessie grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and sat at the table. "Where's Roger?" asked Sue.

"He's lingering in the bathroom," informed Jessie. "I think he's washing out his mouth."

Roger showed up a few minutes later and sat at the table. He looked as if he'd washed his face and combed his hair.

"I think Roger and I should head home," said Sue. "I want to finish the night in bed with my husband."

"You can do that here," offered Jessie.

Sue looked at Roger who nodded. "Invitation accepted," Sue said.

Dawn was breaking when Sue and Roger scampered across the lawns to their house holding their clothing in their arms.

Saturday afternoon, Sue called Jessie. "Can you talk?" she asked.

"Give me a minute," answered Jessie. A minute later, "Okay. I'm in the bathroom."

"What did you do to Roger?" Sue asked.

"Why? Is something wrong?" asked Jessie.

"No. Not really," answered Sue. "It's just that last night and early this morning he was different."

"Tell me more," prompted Jessie.

"Roger's never been a fan of oral sex," opened Sue.

"I'm sorry," said Jessie. "You must feel neglected."

"Not any longer," said Sue. "Last night and again this morning, he pushed me on my back and buried his face in my pussy first thing."

"I'll bet that was exciting," offered Jessie.

"After I got over the surprise," Sue responded. "Did you have anything to do with that?"

"If you're asking if he sucked my clitoris last evening," asked Jessie. "The answer is yes and he was good at it."

"But he doesn't do that," insisted Sue.

"I can be persuasive," admitted Jessie. "He does now."

"And, afterwards, he asked me for a blow job. Are you also responsible for that?"

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," Jessie told Sue.

"Well," said Sue. "I just called to thank you."