Queen's Beloved Pt. 02

Story Info
The saga continues between a domme and her submissive!
2.1k words
4.5
206
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hand-in-hand, Queen and Noelle exit the Glory Hole room; then, they stand in the hallway, leaning against a wall.

"Did you enjoy your gift, Lovely?" Queen inquires, adjusting the bodystocking over her breasts. She looks up at Noelle. "You may speak."

Noelle musters a slight smile of nervousness, shrugging. "Well, Queen, it was... it was different," she stammers, fidgeting.

Queen holds her still by grasping her wrists. "Different... how? You didn't approve of the gift?" Her grip tightens, nails piercing Noelle's skin, causing her to flinch.

The Submissive tenses, fearing punishment. "Queen, I... didn't say the gift was not appreciated." She lowers head. "It... was just different."

Queen smirks, pulling her closer. "You're speaking in riddles.... talk plainly."

Noelle nods, looking up. "May I?"

"You may," Queen replies, folding her arms.

"Well, Queen, you've never made me do anything like that, servicing strange men."

Queen grasps Noelle's face. "That bothered you?"

Noelle stares at the floor, avoiding eye contact. "I... I didn't say that. It... I..."

Queen lifts her head. "Speak to me. I will not be angry."

Noelle gazes up into her Domme's eyes, tears forming in her own. "It's nothing, Queen." She kneels, head lowered, with hands clasped behind back. "Forgive me. I live only to serve you... to fulfill my Domme's every command."

Queen nods, smiling, pulling Noelle to her feet. She embraces her. "Indeed, you do, Lovely, "she whispers in her ear, grazing nails across her back. "I have trained you well! Yet, there is more to teach. Come..." She grabs Noelle's hand, leading her inside the adult theater.

The two women stand in the back as Queen gazes around its semi-darkness; the only lighting is the movie projector playing a retro porn classic, "Deep Throat", on a large screen. Three men sit in separate areas, masturbating, as Linda Lovelace deep-throats Harry Reems.

"How delightful," Queen sounds elated, tugging Noelle's hand, staring in fascination from the movie screen to the men to her, "weak men appeasing their lusts with porn! Perhaps, Lovely, we can provide a more appropriate outlet?" She drags Noelle to front of theater. "Kneel... head lowered... arms behind back." As her Submissive complies to the commands, Queen centers her attention on the men. Arrogantly, she smirks as their eyes seem to outline every majestic curve of her body.

"Greetings, dear hearts, I am Queen... this is my Submissive, Noelle. Say hello, Noelle... remain in your proper position of reverence and submission as you do so."

"Yes, Queen," Noelle softly replies, her eyes focused on the theater's carpeted floor. "Hello."

Queen strokes her hair, watching the three men, their eyes congested with lust and longing. "What are your names?" She inquires.

"I am Paul," one of the men answers.

"David", says the second man.

"Kyle, at your service... Queen." The third man chuckles.

Queen rolls her eyes, ignoring his infantile attempt at humor. "Very good! Paul... David... Kyle..." She points to each man. "Are you three, perchance, interested in using my Submissive?" Queen's folded arms bulge her impressive bosom, causing David to stare.

"Use her how," Paul asks, slowly masturbating.

Queen rolls her eyes in irritation. "Men, I swear! You know good and well how Paul!" She nods toward his erect penis. "Seems your manhood does as well!" Her laughter reverberates throughout the theater as she claps hands twice. "Come... the hour draws late; this establishment closes soon. Let's get to it!" Queen points to all three men. "Claim Queen's gift... Hurry... chop... chop!"

Quickly, Paul, David and Kyle all three encircle Noelle; Queen sits in one of the rocking chair type seats, observing, her legs spread to expose a hairy mound. "Noelle, look at me."

Noelle faces her Domme...eyes clouded with confusion, trepidation.

"You are their gift," Queen continues, "understand?"

Slowly, Noelle nods affirmatively.

Queen addresses the men. "She is yours... for now; however, do not strike or harm her. All her holes are at your disposal... Begin!" She reclines back in seat as Noelle is lifted to her feet by Paul and David while Kyle removes her bodystocking. He lowers to brush his nose through her pubes, the other two men sucking either of her nipples. Noelle appears unresponsive, turning to her Domme.

"It's okay, Lovely," Queen says. "Let yourself go."

Noelle closes her eyes, biting her bottom lip, as she emits soft moans. Paul squeezes her hand around his veiny cock; on her other side, David grips Noelle's hair, forcing her deep onto his girthy 9 inches. Between her thighs, Kyle licks her pussy in a paint brush motion.

Sexually aroused by the erotic scene, unfolding before her, Queen trails a fingernail along her sleek slit. She wets her lips, sliding a finger inside her wetness, as Noelle's gags and moans echo.

Now spread-eagled on the floor, she alternates between sucking off Paul and David while Kyle tongues her asshole. Noelle chokes and heaves as Paul forces her to service his cock and balls simultaneously. He taps the bugle in her cheek, eyes fluttering.

"Fuck... so good," Paul whispers with praise, rolling Noelle's nipples between two fingers.

David beats his meat against her forehead then presses it underneath her chin, sliding in and out the opening.

As Kyle's lips suction Noelle's clitoris, her body stiffens then spasms. Squirt jets from her vagina, showering him. Briefly startled, he refocuses, sucking her "man in the boat" more vigorously. She pulls Paul's cock from her mouth, screaming, as her eyes roll and, involuntarily, legs tremble.

Queen rushes to squat near her Submissive's face, presses her mouth roughly onto hers. She pulls away, gasping for air, their eyes connected. " Express your pleasure, Lovely... gift it to Queen!"

"Oh, queen," Noelle whispers, "all this is overwhelming! My... insides are melting!"

"Good...so very good, dear heart!" Queen looks from either man. "Proceed." She stands, watching with her arms folded.

As David straddles Noelle's chest, he seizes her head, pulling her onto his cock; slowly, he fucks her mouth while Kyle strokes to an erection then penetrates her. Resting her legs across his shoulders, he pushes forth and back, panting, stretching her vaginal walls, as he drips perspiration.

Paul comes behind Kyle. "I'm not gay, dude," he says in his ear, "but do you mind if I use your back as support? I see your shoulders are preoccupied. I want to fuck her ass."

Kyle shrugs, his thrusts increasing in force. "Knock yourself out, bud!"

Paul pats him on the back. "Thanks." He drools down onto his cock, stroking in the saliva, then rest palms against Kyle's back, piercing Noelle's anus, making her scream.

"Just relax, Lovely," Queen says from her standing position. "Employ the breathing techniques, learned in the dungeon, during your anal training with the anal plugs, dildos, and various strap-ons."

Noelle nods as her body, her rectal muscles loosen; David pinches her nose, providing "airtight" suction. She sucks him with more effort, slobbering and salivating, as Paul savagely assails her anal cavity.

"10 minutes!" Daniel shouts into the theater. Suddenly his eyes widen, adjusting to the movie screen's lighting. "What the fuck!?" Almost losing his footing, he charges inside; Queen stops him.

"Calm down, Daniel," Queen soothes, pressing a hand against Daniel's chest.

"Queen, what the hell's going on!?" He looks from Queen to her Submissive being sexually annihilated by three men. "This wasn't part of the agreement!"

Cunningly, Queen smiles, lowering to her knees. Her eyes trained on Daniel's,

she unzips his jeans, pulls out a 6-inch cock. "Neither was this." With the tip of her tongue stud, she teases the head.

"Oh, fuck it," Daniel whispers, licking his lips, as he watches Queen yank his jeans and boxers down below his ankles. She stands, rubbing her nose against his earlobe, while grasping his hand. "Come." She sits him in one of the theater's chairs, lowers to her knees. Resting hands on Daniel's hairy thighs, she glides her tongue stud along either side of his shaft, squeezing, pulling on his heavy balls.

"Oh, my motherfucking... "Daniel pants, his eyes reeling side-to-side, as he holds Queen's head.

"I know, dear heart," Queen moans, sucking the beefy cock's broad head. "Trust, Queen knows. My oral skills are impeccable!"

Daniel grinds his teeth, squirming, as he grips the seat's arms, and Queen takes slow, deep sucks of his cock. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Queen, what the actual fuck-k!?"

Daniel's exclamations of pleasure goad Queen to service him faster, her hands vise-gripping his shaft.

Meanwhile, Noelle has mounted David, riding him cowgirl, as Kyle faces her. Yanking her hair, he grinds in and out her mouth, forming drool and foam to drip off her chin.

Paul batters her ass hard and swift, pinning her arms behind her back; Noelle rides a grunting David faster. Her buttocks bounces, pussy twitches and leaks, from the double penetration received.

"Damn, girl," David pants, "ride that dick!" He smacks Noelle's ass, hugging her waist. "I'm so close!"

"Me, too," Paul chimes in, pummeling Noelle's gaped asshole. "This ass is top notch!"

"So is this mouth," Kyle praises, his head thrown back, hips rolling, as he enacts aggressive force on her mouth.

Back to Queen and Daniel: Having removed his wife beater, Queen's long nails graze Daniel's hairy chest, as hands free, she deep-throats his cock. No gag reflex, drool settles at his base, Queen's eyes wide and watery. She emerges for air, gasping, sucking the long strand of saliva dangling from Daniel's shaft to his balls.

"You are fucking incredible, Queen!" Daniel exclaims, caressing her face; Queen pushes away his hand.

"This too I know," she brags, lowering to Daniel's bunghole and rimming it. He jerks up-right, eyes agape, as he emits a gruff wail; Queen's eyes train on his, deeply tongue probing in tempo with steady cock strokes.

"Oh, Queen... shit, I'm so... I'm almost...!"

Sniggering, Queen rises to take Daniel fully in her throat, ramming two fingers in his ass. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" His awkward animation gives Daniel the semblance of one under demonic possession. He collapses back against seat, climaxing. "Fucking cumming-g!"

The first load of sperm explodes in Queen's throat. Quickly, she removes the cock from her mouth, jerking it, coercing more to erupt onto her face and lips. She lowers the bodystocking, slides the cock between her enormous breasts, using them to milk it dry.

"Yes," Queen pants, eyes locked on Daniel, "gift me! Gift Queen all your glorious seed!"

"Fuck, yes, Queen," Daniel sounds depleted, "it's all yours... shit-t!" Queen gives his deflating cock a soft kiss... let's it flop against his thigh.

Profusely sweating, Daniel observes Queen's ass and tits bounce as she approaches Noelle, Paul, David and Kyle. Sighing, he shrugs, collapsing back into the seat.

"How are we over here," Queen inquires. "Anyone ready to gift release?"

"I am," Kyle offers, panting as he pulls out of Noelle's mouth. Rapidly, he masturbates, his hot seed splashing against her face and tits. "I'm cumming, fuck-k!" He staggers backwards after the ejaculation subsides, landing on his buttocks, his flaccid instrument dangling between his legs.

Queen holds Noelle's chin, staring into her squinted eyes, taking a long lick of her face and tasting Kyle's cum. Deeply, Domme and Submissive French kiss, Noelle's body rocking and bouncing as she moans in Queen's mouth.

"Holy fuck, I'm about to bust my wad!" Paul's words soar through the atmosphere as he snatches out of Noelle's ass with an audible pop and whoosh of exited air.

"Me, too," David pants, lifting her off his dick.

Queen pulls a weary, "well -used" Noelle beside her; they both kneel. "Stick out your tongue, Lovely."

As Queen sticks out her own tongue, Noelle mimics her.

"Gift us your seed! "Queen shouts.

David and Paul stand in front of them, beating off, until their loads discharge, landing on Queen and Noelle's tongues. Without hesitation, Queen pulls her Submissive to her mouth, mashing their lips together, and swaps cum. She moves back, licking her mouth. "Swallow, Lovely!"

Complying, Noelle gulps the salty sperm. Afterwards, Queen pulls her woozy form to her feet, holding her hand.

"Fabulous job... for men," Queen chuckles. "We depart." She waves off the confused men, who shrug, watching Domme and Submissive head toward an Exit Sign.

Queen stops to address a semi-conscious Daniel. "Oh, and Daniel?"

"Yes... yes, Queen," Daniel wearily replies, eyes fluttering.

"You're welcome for my gift. Consider it as payment in full for any future transactions between us."

"As you wish, Queen." Weakly, Daniel gestures a salute.

Queen waves him off. "Kisses and warm embraces... Come, beloved, we take our leave." She embraces a stumbling Noelle close to her as they exit the theater.

(To Be Continued?)