Queen's Beloved Pt. 01

Story Info
A work of fiction focusing on a Domme... her Submissive!
1.8k words
4.2
1.1k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SCENE ONE:

Scented lit candles and mellow jazz music, emanating from a Bluetooth stereo system mounted on a bathroom's wall, provides a romantic ambience for Queen and Noelle, her beloved Submissive. Both women repose within a bubble bath of rose petals, Noelle resting against her Domme's ample breasts. Their hairs knotted in a bun and maintained in place with oriental style hairpins, Queen lathers Noelle's small but firm breasts with a soapy bath scrunchie.

"Queen has special gift for you tonight, Lovely," Queen whispers in Noelle's ear.

Gazing back at her Domme, adoration sparkling in her hazel-green eyes, Noelle nods with a smile. Queen lowers bath scrunchie to her private area, lathering it in a circular motion, causing Noelle to moan, as her eyes close. Gently, Queen kisses her forehead, turning her attractive face toward her; eyes connected, they kiss with a passion reserved for those possessing an infinite, unbreakable bond.

Queen pulls away, panting. Grasping Noelle's face, she gives her eyelids, cheeks... bridge of her nose, soft kisses, then rises from the bathtub, suds covering wide, curvaceous hips, as water drips from her 34DD cup breasts.

"Come, "Queen says, extending a hand toward Noelle, "we prepare for tonight's festivities."

Noelle grasps the hand of her Domme, allowing herself to be pulled to her feet; both women exit the bathtub, employing bath towels to dry off each other, then enter a spacious bedroom. By the hand, Queen guides Noelle to a bureau dresser, with an oval-shaped mirror, and sits her in a chair facing it. Her Plump ass bounces as she walks to an outlet, plugging in a gold curling iron. After it heats, she picks it up by the sides, returns to Noelle. As her long, blonde hair is curled, Noelle sits motionless. With hands rested on knees, her posture is straight and erect per Queen's stringent training.

Beaming with pride, Queen stares at her beloved's reflection. "I see the personification of beauty in its purest form, dear heart," she compliments, the curling iron forming the last of Noelle's curls. Queen unplugs then sets it within a charger. Afterwards, she squats to paint Noelle's long, manicured fingernails with dark-purple polish, similar to her own. Grasping either of her hands, she blows on the nails, hardening the polish. Behind them, draped across a Sealy King Size bed, are two sheer and lace bodystockings with sleeves, patent leather, thigh high boots setting at the bed's foot.

Queen interlocks her hand with Noelle's, raising it to her mouth. Their eyes focused on the other, she kisses it. "Tonight," she assures, "I vow will be so very special, Lovely."

Noelle smiles with a slow nod, trusting the validity of her Domme's promise. Queen dresses her in one of the bodystockings...Noelle reciprocates with the other, prior to them slipping on the thigh high boots.

Outside their lavish condominium, Domme and Submissive walk hand-in-hand to a silver-gray, 2024 SUV, Queen opening the passenger side door and assisting Noelle inside. Quickly, she enters the driver's side, rests a hand on Noelle's lap. "Ready, beloved?"

Noelle smiles and nods.

"Good." Queen pauses. "Wait one... I almost forgot the most important item." She reaches inside a glove compartment, removes a blindfold. "You need this." She pulls it over Noelle's eyes, waving a hand in front it. "Can you see anything?"

Noelle nods in the negative.

"Good...now we can go." Queen starts the vehicle, speeding off into the night.

SCENE TWO:

Outside a prodigious, brownstone building, a neon blinking sign, reading A Hole in One Adult Video and Movie Theater, hanging from a pole on its side, Queen parks the SUV in an empty parking place. A Ford pickup truck and four other vehicles are parked in various areas of the parking lot.

Queen exits the SUV and assists Noelle from it. "Hold my hand tight," she tells her, their fingers interlocking, "Queen will guide you. She checks the blindfold. "No peeking, understood?"

In the affirmative, Noelle nods, trembling with anticipation.

Queen smiles, kissing her cheek. "Very good, we go...watch your step." She guides her Submissive around a parking divider, leading her inside the building. A heavy-set and unkempt, Arab clerk's beefy arms rest on a counter as he watches a porn video from one of the two monitors framed inside a large, wooden rack.

"Hello, Daniel," Queen acknowledges the man she has known for close to 2 years.

"Queen!" Daniel exclaims. "So good to see you. It has been a long time." He stares at Noelle who remain still and silent. "Who is this?"

"Never mind her," Queen waves him off. "Is the usual room prepared to my specifications?"

"Yes, Queen, as always. Soon as you called me, last week, I took care of everything." Daniel's eyes remain settled on Noelle. "If I may say, this one compliments you better than the others. She is quite compliant. I can tell."

"So, you say... later, Daniel." Queen smirks as she guides Noelle down a dimly lit hallway, her ass and breasts bouncing, both their boots' heels CLACKING against the concrete floor.

Moans and screams of passion emanate from occupied video booths... yet more from the pitch-black theater, as inquisitive eyes watch the passing, provocatively attired women, enter a room at the hallway's end.

Licking his chapped lips, eyes filled with lecherous desire, as he rubs his crotch, Daniel leans against the counter, staring after Queen and Noelle. His sweat-stained Wife Beater sticks to his hairy chest, a toothpick dangling near a gold tooth in his mouth.

SCENE 4:

A lengthy cord dangling from its base, a blue light illuminates the room. Its floor padded, it smells of bleach and water, holes drilled into the walls.

"Kneel, Lovely," Queen instructs Noelle, guiding her to the floor near one of the holes; she squats beside her, aiming her face and mouth closer to it. "You trust Queen?" she whispers in her ear, draping her curly locks down her back.

Affirmatively, Noelle nods, trembling.

"You're trembling." Queen caresses her Submissive's shoulders, calming her. "I am right here with you. All is well."

Queen knocks on the wall. Immediately, behind it, a medium-size, white cock presses through the Glory Hole. She grips Noelle's face with both hands, guiding her forward. "Enjoy your gift." She pushes her mouth onto the cock, smiling.

As Noelle flinches, startled, Queen comforts her verbally, assisting in the oral servicing of the stranger by moving her head forward and back. The cock's steady thrusts make her gag, drool forming and dangling from her mouth's corners. The stranger's breathing elevates, as he grunts, edging toward a climax. He grows still, moaning as hot seed ejects from his penis, filling Noelle's mouth.

"Thank you," the man says with a deep sigh, zipping his trousers and exiting, closing the door behind him.

"Do not swallow, dear heart," Queen orders Noelle, "hold his nut in your mouth...savor it."

Noelle complies, closing lips tightly, condoning the cum to settle on her pierced tongue.

Queen smiles, rubbing her back slowly. "Very good, now... swallow!"

Noelle gulps, swallowing the cum.

The door behind wall opens as the next participant enters. A BBC, approximately 9 inches in length, its veiny girth resembling a cucumber's, pushes through the Glory Hole. Queen's eyes widening in amazed lust, she rests hands atop Noelle's, supporting her in stroking the BBC. Its owner moans, pressing further through the hole.

"Feel the girth... the size... its magnificent power, "Queen whispers in Noelle's ear, licking her own lips, exposing her tongue stud. She removes Noelle's hands from the massive, black cock, grips her head, pushing her, roughly, off and on it, gagging her. Phlegm spurts from her mouth as she does so.

"Suck... harder," Queen wantonly coaxes, lowering to suck the BBC's dangling testicles. "It's fucking delicious!" She pants and drool, relishing the full scrotums' salty perspiration, inhaling their pungent aroma, as Noelle's head is pushed down to the pubes.

"Suck that Black dick, bitch," The African American male behind the wall growls, pressing closer against the Glory Hole, lodged to the limit inside the Submissive's throat; Queen slurps his balls, lapping them with her tongue stud as well, as she holds Noelle in place. She bucks and jerks, drool gushing forth to stream down her chin onto the walls and floor.

"Fuck, I'm close," the aggressive man shouts. With a long, guttural wail, he pumps his seed of reproduction into Noelle's throat. "That's it, BBC whore, drink all my nut!" After finishing, he pulls his deflating BBC through the Glory hole and into his boxers, zipping his jeans afterwards. He bangs on the wall. "Thanks, white bitch! I just made you an official QOS!" Laughing, he exits, slamming the door behind him.

Queen pulls Noelle to her heaving breasts, both of them heavily perspiring and the bodystockings sticking to their bodies, forcing her mouth agape.

"Come," Queen pants, "gift your Domme his superior, Black seed!" She cups Noelle's chin, kissing her deeply, accepting the cum filled drool deposited in her mouth. "Um, yes, more...So delectable!" She sucks a long strand of cum dangling from her Submissive's tongue, swallowing with a single gulp. Moaning, her hands squeezing her breasts, Queen French kisses Noelle, swapping saliva.

The door behind wall opens; a short, oriental male enters the room, removing a small cock from his sweatpants and pushing it through the Glory Hole until it strikes the back of Noelle's head. Without hesitation, as if on cue, she spins around to take it in her mouth. As she sucks him, Queen lowers underneath her, spreading her labia and sucking her clitoris. Her tongue stud, slowly, encircles it, as two finger pushes in and out of her wet pussy hole.

Noelle moans on the cock, her body reacting to her Domme's unexpected service of her pussy as it spasms. The more she is devoured, the faster she sucks and jerks the new dick.

The man gasps, his cum spraying like a water sprinkler, filling her mouth, dripping in a thin line from her chin to her breasts, staining her erotic attire.

"Thank you," the Chinese man pants with gratitude, pushing his flaccid penis in his sweats and exiting the room.

"Swallow his semen," Queen sounds muffled as her oral stimulation of Noelle intensifies, "and gift me your orgasm!"

As Noelle complies, she feels a finger inserted in her ass, her Domme's wondrous tongue stud flicking against her rosebud faster and faster. Her body goes erect then trembles. Her eyes roll. She tosses back head, squirting in her mouth, covering her face with more. Exhausted, Noelle rests her head against wall; Queen pulls her down into her arms as she stretches her legs. Noelle falls back into them, allowing herself to be rocked.

"The night is still young, beloved," Queen whispers, removing the blindfold and tossing it to the side. She kisses Noelle's forehead. "Indeed, the best is yet to come."

(TO BE CONTINUED)

NOTE: As this is my first fictional story submission to Lit erotica, all candid, constructive criticism is appreciated. Part II of "Queen's Beloved will follow if part I receives favorable reviews. Kisses... warm embraces, Lovelies... GothicQueen!