Queen's disGrace Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
The Queen's blackmail strikes close to home.
12.4k words
4.9
5.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, by the One God, what am I going to do? Marguerite thrashed desperately in her bindings, making her tits shake and the rope bite uncomfortably into her skin. Her heart leapt into her throat as her wild movements made the brass key slip inside her, and she frantically clamped her pussy tightly around it. She froze in place, knees raised and legs spread, hoisted up on the large wooden beam, unable to see due to the hood being locked to her collar and having no way to get it off until she retrieved the key.

I've got to calm down; I can't panic. She heard voices downstairs and the creak of floorboards. Marguerite took a deep breath to steady herself, then slipped her wrists out of the silk hand holds on the top of the frame. It was hard to dangle there just by the cords around her knees, and she was forced to use one hand to steady herself on the top bar as the other worked to untie the knots of the first rope.

As soon as I escape these bindings , I'm going to be dangling on one leg, she realized. Marguerite briefly considered trying to fish the key out of her sex to open the locks in her collar but decided it would be too difficult to manage while she was suspended in the air. The last thing she wanted was to drop the key from her pussy while she was hanging and have no idea where it went.

Working the looped cord as best she could with one hand, she loosened the first and then worked on the other. As she tried to loosen the second knot, the first one slipped, making her stomach lurch as she plunged. Marguerite frantically grabbed for the post to stop herself while clenching the key again. The metal teeth bit uncomfortably against the sensitive inner walls of her pussy as she tried to keep it from sliding any further inside her.

She winced beneath the mask as her muscles strained, holding her in place as she half dangled from the wooden frame. Her bare breasts heaved with each breath as she scooted upwards, trying to loop her still-bound leg more firmly against the rope for better support. Marguerite had to be careful with her movements, though; if she squirmed too much, she risked the key falling from between her legs.

Heavy boots stomped up the stairs, and she heard the voices distinctly now as the patrons got closer.

"Room number three is my favorite," a deep voice said, "I can't wait to get you manacled to the bed. I hope you're ready for a long night, my dear."

"It's already been a long night," a sweet, feminine voice tittered, "but I'm ready for you to tuck me into bed."

The creaking footsteps passed her slightly open door without stopping, making Marguerite sigh in relief. That was close. I have to get out of here. She could already hear more steps on the staircase and resumed trying to work the knot. Her pale, slender fingers turned red and then white as she struggled to undo them, her task made all the more difficult by the weight of her body pulling down on the ropes.

Her sex was already wet from being eaten out earlier and grew only wetter as she felt the cords burning her thighs and the sensation of her hard nipples cutting through the air as her breasts bounced from her exertions. Marguerite could feel the key slipping and whimpered in frustration as she struggled with the bindings.

"The performances have been a little stale lately," another voice said while walking outside the Queen's room, "you can only see a slut flogged or caned so many times before you want something new."

"We need a proper sex show again. Remember the Lady who would take half a dozen men on stage at once?" The man laughed crudely, "What do you think, doll, you up for something like that?"

"Two are enough for me, and I prefer a bit of privacy," a woman replied, "taking that many men, you're likely to get your mask knocked off, and I don't know how I'd look anyone in the eyes at Court afterward."

They're from Court? Oh no! Please, the One True God, don't let me be discovered! The Queen held her breath as she finally undid the last knot. Marguerite quickly grabbed back onto the wooden beam and held herself up, suspended in the air as she wiggled her legs to kick off the ropes. Her breath caught again as she felt the key slide a fraction closer to the floor. "Ah..." Marguerite softly groaned as she felt the teeth begin to part her labia and push out of her body.

The Queen swallowed heavily and dropped herself to the ground, clenching her pussy tightly as she did. As soon as her feet touched the floor, she slapped her hand between her legs, wincing in pain at the impact, but trapped the key inside herself.

Once more, the sound of footsteps pounding on the stairs startled her and made the Queen panic as another group of patrons ascended to the second level and approached her room. Holding her hand tightly between her legs, Marguerite waddled over to the door and smashed into it with her shoulder to slam it shut just as the laughing voices passed by.

"Someone's getting ridden hard in there!"

"Give it to her good!"

The laughter died away as the group found their own room, leaving Marguerite panting hotly against the door. She plunged her fingers into her slippery sex and began fishing out the key, whimpering in need as the cool brass rubbed her insides. Her fingers added to the pleasure as she tried to retrieve the key.

Marguerite's groan of relief when it finally slipped out almost turned into a gasp of horror as the slick key nearly fell from her grasp. Coated in her juices, Marguerite struggled to fit it into the locks securing her hood to the collar. With a whine of frustration, the Queen groped blindly toward her pile of clothing. After stumbling about, she finally found her dress and used it to wipe the key clean, or at least dry it as best she could.

Hopefully, it doesn't stain, she thought, and at least it's just this brown dress. When she was satisfied, she carefully inserted the key into the first lock and turned it. Thankfully it popped open, and she smoothly moved on to the next four before finally tearing off the hood and removing the slave collar. Finally! That was terrifying!

Marguerite quickly got dressed, leaving the collar and hood behind, and darted out the back of the Silver Belle to start the journey home. After making it through the tunnel, Marguerite shut the secret passage behind her, relieved she was finally back in the palace and that disaster had been averted. I can't keep doing this, she thought; it's only a matter of time before I get caught. Whoever he is, he didn't seem to care at all about the danger I was in. I have to bring this to an end. Once again, Jacqueline was softly dozing while waiting for Marguerite to arrive, though this time, she fell asleep atop the Queen's bed instead of in her room.

She slipped into bed beside Jacqueline, curled up against her friend and fell fast asleep. In what seemed like only moments, Jacqueline was shaking her awake. "Good morning Marguerite. How are you feeling this morning? Are you in any pain?"

Marguerite's eyes fluttered open to see Jacqueline's pretty face, framed by her long blonde hair, looking down at her with concern. She blinked the tiredness away and softly smiled. "No, not today. Well, my legs, a little, but he had a different game in mind last night."

After hearing what happened in the club, including her escape and the near disaster of being discovered in such a compromising position, Jacqueline embraced Marguerite tightly."That must have been terrifying. I can't even imagine being trapped like that, naked, collared, completely blinded and tied up in a frame. You must have felt so vulnerable, so exposed."

Marguerite shivered at the memory but quickly tried to deflect. "At least it is something I have some experience with; I sent you into that club by yourself completely unprepared. We're so fortunate that nothing happened to you."

The look that crossed Jacqueline's face told Marguerite that something did happen, something that Jacqueline didn't want to tell her about. Jacqueline quickly banished the thought and forced a cheerful smile. "Speaking of which, I have to meet the Duke today for the party. Would you mind if I borrowed one of your dresses again? I need to look my best to convince Lord Henri to facilitate the embarkation of our army from LaHavra."

"Wait... Lord Henri? What does he have to do with this?" Marguerite asked as she hopped out of bed and followed Jacqueline to the wardrobe.

While she searched through the Queen's wardrobe for a suitable dress, Jacqueline explained her conversation with Stephan and how Lord Henri could assist with the army's ability to embark from LaHavra. "Since Lord Henri is part of the Duke's faction, I can negotiate with him on what it will take to get his support for the campaign if I can impress him at this party. Ooh, this looks lovely!"

Marguerite tightly smiled as Jacqueline pulled out the gold brocade dress and held it against her body. "That would look wondrous on you and would surely impress the Duke and his cronies."I can't complain; she's inserting herself into that odious man's presence for me, after all, Marguerite thought as her friend chose the dress she herself wanted.

Jacqueline laid the dress on the bed, turned to Marguerite and held her arms up. The Queen didn't hesitate to help her Lady-In-Waiting out of her shift, quickly wiped her down, then dressed her in the luxurious gold brocade garment."You look incredible, Jacqueline! Thank you for doing this. I can't imagine what the Duke has planned, but I wish you the best of luck."

"Thank you, Marguerite." Jacqueline gave the Queen another hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Since I will be gone most of the day, Lady Evelyn will be here to serve as your Lady-In-Waiting. I'll see you tonight when I return, and we can discuss the next steps. Have a good day!"

****

The Duke of Buiscard's estate loomed on the horizon as Jacqueline approached. Her horse trotted along the dirt path, and in the distance, she saw servants waiting to meet her. What is he planning, Jacqueline wondered. Trepidation began to fill her as she got closer to the red stone manor house. Considering the possibilities, Jacqueline's heart began to beat faster. Would there be another noblewoman to service them? Or a servant girl to abuse? What would he expect of her?

Jacqueline brought the horse to a halt when she reached the manor, and a servant helped her dismount. As she walked into the opulent foyer, she could hear a group of men talking to the right, but it didn't sound like a party. This might be nicer than the palace, she thought, as she looked at the silk drapes and elaborate mosaics decorating the hall. The servant guided her into a sitting room where the Duke and four other men were waiting.

"Lady Jacqueline, welcome!" Buiscard smiled congenially as he and the other men rose from their chairs. "These are a few of the like-minded gentlemen I mentioned the other day."

Jacqueline suddenly flushed, wondering whether he had told them about her activities at the Silver Belle. She glanced between the men, searching for some knowing look in their eyes. Do they know another woman was between my legs? She smiled nervously and curtsied as the men bowed.

"This is Lord Malcolm, Earl of Anguy." Buiscard gestured to a younger man, probably her age, with light brown hair, a slender build, and fair skin. Malcolm smiled, his dark eyes blazing as they tried to devour her form. Anguy was a rural region known for producing wine, and while wealthy, it was not known to be particularly powerful or influential.

"Lord Edmond, Count of Orlain." The Count of Orlain was older than Malcolm, probably in his late thirties, with grey already speckled into his hair and beard. Unlike Anguy, Orlain was close to Parce and was historically influential. It wasn't unusual to find members of their house in powerful positions at Court, and the only thing holding them back under the current regime was their closeness to the Duke of Buiscard, who had not found favor under Queen Marguerite.

"Lord Henri, the Count of LaHavra." Jacqueline perked up when Henri was introduced. He was another man in his late thirties, though he did not have the gray that Edmond did. He still had the vitality of youth and a powerful frame, though she hadn't heard any stories of his prowess on the battlefield or the lists.

"Finally, we have Lord Louis, the Baron of Duveaux." The last Lord was a young man going the way of Buiscard. He was already fat, though not as corpulent as the Duke. Between his greasy look and bulging eyes, it took everything she had not to shy away from him. Where the others appeared confident and commanding, Louis looked sly and cruel. He may like the same 'activities' as the others, she thought, but he is lashing out in anger, not pleasure.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, My Lords." Jacqueline tried to project more assurance than she felt. She hadn't known what to expect when arriving today, but finding herself in a small, intimate gathering with five Lords was not it.

"Please, have a seat, Lady Jacqueline." Once she sat down, Buiscard joined her and continued, "Before we begin today's entertainment, I thought we might chat for a while and get to know one another."

"You may not realize this, My Lady," Malcolm said, "but you are an important person. There is probably no one closer to the Queen."

"You're showing much potential," Henri added, "to influence the Court and the realm, if you learn how to wield it."

I should have realized they wanted to use me just as I wanted to use them."I think you overstate my importance, My Lords; I am but a simple servant of Her Majesty. Neither my family nor I have any special influence."

"You have the Queen's confidence, my dear, and her ear," Buiscard said. "We represent a significant number among the peerage who want more of a voice in Court, who feel our opinions aren't being heard or respected."

"Even if you don't agree with or support our positions, simply listening to them and relaying them to the Queen would do much to assuage our concerns," Edmond interjected.

Jacqueline looked between the assembled men and took a deep breath. This is getting out of hand, and I didn't come here prepared for this kind of conversation. I can use it, though, to get close to them."While I know the Queen hasn't always been receptive to your factions' positions, she is always willing to give her subjects a fair hearing. If it pleases you to use me as an intermediary, I am happy to serve her in this way."

The Duke smiled wanly but regarded her with more respect. "I knew there was more to you than one might expect. I helped you unlock something in yourself, something you want to learn more about." Buiscard chuckled softly, "Believe me when I say it will be worth putting up with us and our dry politics to find out."

Louis scoffed, making the young Lord's jowls wobble. "There is nothing dry about them; the very fabric of our Kingdom is at stake: our traditions, our culture and society!"

Henri clapped Louis on the shoulder and smiled indulgently. "Ah, the fire of youth. Our young Baron is a passionate man, as you'll see in a short while."

"Perhaps you could share your vision for LaRend so that I may better understand the goals and objectives you wish me to relay to the Queen," Jacqueline responded diplomatically.

"The breach between our faction and the Queen started at the beginning of her reign," the Duke began."With a Regency Council composed of nobility, Marguerite sought allies in the Church to counter their power. Now, the support of the Church is integral to her rule. And the Church has exploited that relationship to accumulate wealth and influence, often at the expense of the nobility."

"If you'd supported your Queen when she needed you, you would be the ones with wealth and influence," Jacqueline retorted. I can't believe I said that; a week ago, I wouldn't have! What is happening to me?

"You may be right," Henri continued, smiling," but we cannot change that now; all we can do is move forward."

"Indeed, you didn't oppose her either," Jacqueline conceded, "so you're dissatisfied with how the Church is eclipsing the power of the nobility?"

"That is part of it, yes," Malcolm answered, "but as Louis said, we're also cognizant of the dangers posed to our traditional way of life. The reliance on the Church has brought in a foreign element, like those DoCasta bankers who are now insinuating themselves into LaRend society. The Queen has avoided marriage to keep herself open for a foreign match that will be diplomatically advantageous. She should find one of the peers to marry to shore up her reign and the succession."

"The Queen is waiting for a match that will best further the interests of the realm and the Crown," Jacqueline said, "it is an important decision and one that cannot be rushed, but she will do her duty." Jacqueline paused, waiting to see if they would offer a name to court Marguerite. When it was clear they wouldn't, she continued."I hope you can appreciate the difficult position the Queen is in. Because she did not have your support, she had to look for allies elsewhere; to the Church, to the DoCasta Bank, and now you resent it and want her to give up their support to win yours. Why should she do that?"

"Because we are her people," Louis snarled, "it is to us she should look, not outsiders."

"If you are her people, then you should have rendered your aid when she needed it," Jacqueline countered, becoming stiff as the tension in the room grew and felt like a weight pinning her down.

"Perhaps you are right, Lady Jacqueline," the Duke conceded, "yet here we are. We have an army that the Queen needs but cannot get from the Church or her Bankers. She needs our soldiers to bolster her own in order to have a chance at defeating the Hoehns."

"Maybe there is a middle ground in which to meet, some small gesture from both sides to build trust," Edmond said."Lady Jacqueline, allow me to speak plainly. We want you to be our intermediary with the Queen, but we need a more substantive olive branch, especially after she allowed the Church to take the Duke's mill. We want one of our people appointed to a position at Court, one with influence and power to manage the realm."

"Is there any particular appointment you desire?"

The Lords glanced at each other before Buiscard answered, "Crown Prosecutor." The fat Duke raised his hand to hold Jacqueline from replying."I know what you think, and it is not to prevent the Crown from prosecuting the nobility."

I'm sure Jacqueline thought.

"As we said, the Church is accruing too much power, and we intend to pry some of it back. The Monastery at Navaire is quite corrupt. We intend to prosecute the monks for their usury, bribery, licentiousness, sodomy, rape, blackmail...well; the list will go on." The Duke held his hand up again, "I assure you, these are not fabricated charges. We have scores of witnesses to these crimes willing to testify to Her Majesty. The Monastery controls a large amount of land that should be seized from the Church, divided up, and returned to the local peerage."

"Minus an estate or two for the Crown, of course," Malcolm added with a grin.

Jacqueline frowned as she considered it. "Marguerite won't like it, but she also won't appreciate her people being abused." She pondered it some more and sighed, "I will bring this proposal to her, but I will need something from you to help convince her." Should I really tell them about the campaign against Tinnis? I might as well; they will find out soon, anyway. It is not the kind of thing that can be kept from them."To secure the favor of the Patriarch on the matter of the Freighen Lands, 'raise capital' for the upcoming war and the Cathedral, the Queen is embarking on a campaign against the city of Tinnis. In some weeks' time, her forces will be leaving through LaHavra."Jacqueline turned her attention to Henri. "I want you to help facilitate their departure by making sure supplies are available at a fair price, that docking space for the fleet is available, and ensure there is room for the army as they gather. Is that acceptable?"