Queen's disGrace Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lords looked at each other again, and at a nod from Buiscard, Lord Henri agreed. "Done. Though I expect to see action on the matter of the Monastery before the army departs."

"I cannot promise your desired outcome, Lord Henri, but I can assure you a fair hearing. The Queen will do the right thing if your evidence is as strong as you say."

"That is all we can ask," said the Duke. "Now then, shall we begin the day's entertainment?" Buiscard rang a bell, and a moment later, two women stepped into the room through the servants' door.

She immediately recognized the Duchess of Thiems, though this time, the noblewoman wasn't wearing a mask. She was respectably dressed as befitted her station, though the look on her face was anything but noble. The other woman was clearly one of the estate's servants, and her expression was more determination than excitement.

"Lady Jessica," the Duke said, addressing the Duchess, "this is Lady Jacqueline."

Jacqueline curtsied, "How lovely to formally make your acquaintance, Your Grace."

Jessica laughed and lightly touched Jacqueline's arm."How charming, my dear, but you needn't worry about such formality here." The Duchess leaned in and lowered her voice, "Considering that I'll likely have my tongue deep inside your pussy again before the day is through."

Jacqueline blushed hotly, her eyes briefly lowering before she forced them to look straight at the Duchess. "I suppose there is that."

"We normally split into groups, Lady Jacqueline," the Duke explained."Today, we'll let Henri, Louis, and Edmond work with Bethany while you, Malcolm and I play with Jessica."

"You're not going to get me in trouble with Bethany being here, are you?" Jacqueline looked at the servant worriedly."She did consent to this game, I presume?"

A flash of annoyance crossed the Duke's face. "Yes, and she is well compensated for her services here today. She may not enjoy it, but she values the extra gold for her family. Don't worry about her, my dear. Focus on lovely Jessica here and your own pleasure."

Jacqueline was uncertain, but after watching the girl respond to the noblemen willingly, she turned her attention to her own companions and smiled. "Alright then, what are we playing we play today?"

"Yes, My Lord," Jessica cooed," what kind of games will we play?"

The fat Duke smiled nastily, "I want to teach Lady Jacqueline more about the proper treatment of submissive sluts like yourself, so today, you will be our teaching example."

Malcolm laughed at the suggestion, "I'm sure she could teach a lot all on her own, but I suppose those wouldn't be the kinds of skills dear Jacqueline, is looking to learn."

"Probably not. Jacqueline is an elegant lady, unlike Jessica." The Duke boldly reached out to cup the Duchess' breast through her dress and knead it. "Jessica is a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Your Grace. I'm a wicked slut only good for being used."

Malcolm moved behind Jessica and grabbed the Duchess' ass, groping it roughly."Her body is here to be used by us; that is the only reason she came today. She wasn't even allowed to sit and converse with us first."

The Duchess moaned softly, grinding back into Malcolm's hands as her cheeks flushed red. Her earlier assertiveness evaporated, and she looked down at the ground as her body became a plaything for the men.

"Remember I told you about making sure to continue speaking, using verbal humiliation to keep your submissive slut aroused. It's important to make sure your remarks are tailored to the slut herself. Take the Duchess, for example. Malcolm made specific reference to her not being allowed to sit and converse with us. He used her social status, where people are normally obligated to pay her great respect, to tear her down and humiliate her. That's what sluts like her crave."

"You try it, Lady Jacqueline. Try to find something personal to humiliate her with," Malcolm said as he grabbed Jessica by the hips and guided her grinding hips to his crotch.

Jacqueline looked around hesitantly for inspiration, and her gaze fell on Bethany, who was already half undressed with her tits being slapped violently by Louis. She tore her gaze away from the sight of the servant's poor, abused red breasts."If Jessica came here only to serve, she should be thorough about it. After she's done seeing to our needs, she should take care of Bethany's too." Jacqueline reached out, clasped the Duchess' chin, and forced her to look up. "Would you like that? Licking a commoner's sex? Maybe even cleaning it out after your betters completed themselves inside."

A shudder ran through the Duchess at the words, and the two noblemen laughed at her reaction. The Duke squeezed her nipple and breast while Malcolm lewdly rubbed his shaft up and down against Jessica's backside.

"I think she likes that idea," the Duke grinned as his other hand stroked Jacqueline's cheek. "You're a natural at this, my dear."

"Thank you, Your Grace," Jacqueline said while suppressing the instinct to flinch away from the corpulent Duke's touch. "Since Jessica is our servant for the day, she should be dressed more appropriately." Jacqueline lightly trembled as she reached around Jessica's neck to unclasp the Duchess' gold, sapphire necklace. "This isn't appropriate for a servant slut, is it?"

"No, My Lady," Jessica quivered as she felt her jewelry being removed.

"Don't you think it would look better on me?"

"Yes, My Lady," Jessica replied again.

"Then you know what you need to do, don't you?"

"Yes, My Lady," Jessica whimpered as she took the necklace from Jacqueline and clasped it on the other woman's neck. Malcolm hiked up the skirt of her dress, then slipped his hand beneath to stroke Jessica's cunt rewardingly. Meanwhile, the Duke laughed and tweaked her nipples, making the Duchess cry out.

"And the rest, slut," Jacqueline demanded. Jessica immediately removed her rings and bracelets and slid them onto the Lady-In-Waiting. The submissive act sent a rush of pleasure through her, and she couldn't help but think of Marguerite dressing her and putting the silver amethyst necklace around her neck. "Good girl, almost done. Now get that noble's dress off, and strip yourself naked so we can use your body as we like."

Jessica fumbled with the laces of her sleeves before peeling them off, then hurriedly pushed down the skirt of her dress before removing her vest top and finally the shift underneath. As soon as the linen undergarment was discarded, Jacqueline slapped her across the face leaving a deep red mark on her pale cheek. "That's for impersonating your betters, girl!"

Another crack echoed out, confusing Jacqueline until she looked over and saw Louis with a horsewhip beating the servant's backside. Edmond and Henri each had a breast in their mouth, sucking and nibbling on the flesh while the Baron worked over the girl's back. Her attention was quickly brought to Jessica and her partners when the Duchess' face was pressed between Jacqueline's breasts as Malcolm bent her half over.

The Duke was lightly slapping Jessica's tits from underneath, but with each blow, his fingers also brushed against Jacqueline's breasts. The sensation made her nipples harden and press against the Duchess as another tremor of pleasure coursed through her. She instinctively pulled away, grabbing Jessica's head as she did so to support the Duchess as she was trapped between them.

Malcolm freed his cock from his breeches and rubbed the tip against Jessica's slit. After teasing for a moment, he slid it in and thrust, using Jacqueline's and the Duke's hold of the woman to brace her for the fucking. Jessica groaned loudly as the cock slid into her and began grinding her hips again to stir his dick against her inner walls.

Buiscard pulled Jessica down even further by her nipples until her hands were flat on the floor, then moved in front of her and freed his cock to guide it between her lips. He grunted in satisfaction as the slutty Duchess sucked on the shaft, bringing it to full erection with her tongue. Jessica's painted lips slid up and down the length, taking it ever deeper as Malcolm drove her forward with his cock.

Two at once! I suppose it's not like I hadn't seen it before, Jacqueline thought, and the last time it was the Duchess then too. But never this close...Jacqueline moved around to get a side-view of the Duchess being spit-roasted. The sight, even with the repulsive Duke as one of the participants, made her pussy gush with arousal. She had to fight to keep from touching herself. Not that anyone will mind, but I don't want to expose myself to the Duke again, let alone his friends.

The Duchess slurped noisily on Rudolf's cock, mixing the sound with her wet pussy sloshing around Malcolm's dick. Her tits swayed beneath her as she took both men, captivating Jacqueline's gaze. The Lady-In-Waiting followed the Duke's example and slapped the swaying melons, making them jump harder as she batted them from side to side.

"Nasty slut, taking two cocks at once! I bet after this, you still won't be satisfied and will make your way through the footmen, too!" Jacqueline found herself surprised at the nasty words escaping her lips. Maybe I really am a natural at this. "That's it slut; suck on his member, worship it, show it all the love and devotion it deserves!"

"That's too kind of you, Lady Jacqueline," Buiscard hoarsely said as Jessica adored his cock. "Why don't you undress so this slut can service you next?"

"That's quite alright, Your Grace. I am happy to watch for the moment."I don't want to insult them by saying I don't trust them enough to surrender to my passions in their company. "I'm here to learn today, to see how to handle submissives properly." Would Marguerite do this, she wondered, picturing the Queen taking two men at once.

She squeezed her thighs together as she got hotter from slapping Jessica's breasts and tweaking her nipples. Seeing her actions, Malcolm joined in the fun and spanked the Duchess' ass as he railed her from behind. Under this relentless assault, Jessica quickly climaxed, thrashing about between the three of them as she rode the orgasm.

"You hear that slut? Show Lady Jacqueline what a good sub likes!" Malcolm hit Jessica's ass one last time, then jammed his thumb into her rosebud as he buried himself to the hilt, grunting as he released his seed deep inside the Duchess. "Take it slut! Maybe give your Duke another child to raise!"

Jacqueline paled at the implication that Jessica might get pregnant. Her eyes widened in amazement that, instead of horror, the Duchess began to climax again. She sucked Buiscard to climax, and soon the fat Duke was spilling his seed deep into her throat. Jacqueline gasped again as she watched Jessica greedily gulp it down.

Once his climax was finished, the Duke pulled his wet dick out and slapped it down on her face. "Well, that was fun. What shall we do for round two?"

****

After Marguerite dressed with Lady Evelyn's assistance, she sent the woman on an errand to keep her from attending the meeting with Lorenzo. The Queen trusted Jacqueline to observe her private negotiations but none of her other maids. She would meet with Lorenzo DoCasta alone. Which may not be the most intelligent move, but the situation is precarious. I need to compartmentalize all information until I know who in the palace is leaking to the blackmailer.

Marguerite sat in her solar, surrounded by quietness and solitude. Her footmen were outside, her Ladies-In-Waiting sent away, and she was alone. I've heard that rulers always feel alone, she thought, but I understood that to be more metaphorical. Yet here I am with no one. Since taking the throne, I've kept everyone away, first to enjoy privacy, then to indulge my hungers. Now it's because I don't know who to trust. I'm longing for company. The Queen sighed and shook her head.

Thankfully, her introspection was interrupted by a knock on the door and the footman announcing the banker's arrival. Lorenzo walked in with a broad smile and bowed. "Good morning, Your Majesty! I hope the day finds you well and will prove profitable."

The Queen blushed slightly at Lorenzo's smile. The attention from the attractive foreigner added to the pleasurable buzz she had felt since helping Jacqueline into the gold brocade dress. Marguerite returned the smile warmly and rose from her chair to greet him. "Welcome! I am doing quite well so far, and I eagerly anticipate doing even better once our agreement is signed."

Lorenzo chuckled and stepped closer, placing a scroll case on the table. "This will open many opportunities for you, Your Majesty. You've had to fight and scrape for your position with nothing. Think of what you might accomplish with the resources my family can provide." Lorenzo stood before her, placed his hands on her arms and gazed down at her. "That necklace does look spectacular." The banker's eyes lit in amusement. "But you don't yet have all the luxury you deserve." He let that hang a moment before continuing, "However, business comes before pleasure. Once we have signed the document, we can move on to the new present I've brought you to celebrate our partnership."

Another gift? That reminds me, I have to give him the coin. Still, the thought of another present returned the smile to her face. "Another one? I cannot wait to see what you've brought me. I liked the first so much." Marguerite brushed her hand back over her ear and through her loosely bound hair. "But as you say, business first. Shall we go over the agreement one last time?"

The contract was much as they had discussed previously. Marguerite read it carefully, finding no hidden clauses or traps. All the key points were there: the cost of the expedition would be deducted before any loot taken from the city was divided. LaRend and Floreze would receive equal shares of the treasure; Marguerite's half would be invested by the bank in LaRend and held as surety for five years in the event she did not settle her account with the bank.

Until the campaign was concluded, the projected surety would cover the first 5,000 Crowns of the line of credit and then be readjusted based on the size of the spoils. Interest would be set at 12% annually with 1% monthly. Only at the end did she notice an addition to the interest clause. 'Interest or principal payments may be made either in gold, aforementioned material goods, real property, or services rendered.' "What do you mean by 'services rendered?'"

Lorenzo's smile was practically cloying as he replied, "It is an additional option to provide versatility in your payment. As a Queen, you may be in a position to assist the bank in ways more valuable than just gold or goods. It is an opportunity to repay your debt by simply performing a few favors."

Where is he going with this? I suppose I can see some possibilities, but somehow I doubt he's thinking the same things I am. Marguerite watched him closely, seeing him differently than before. He's a mostly honest banker, or he was before, but now he's hiding something. What is it? Is he the blackmailer? She continued to look at him, maybe, but that's not what he's hiding; I wonder what it is? "Well, that does sound convenient." Marguerite smiled, "I won't pretend that as your friend and business partner, I'd be happy to perform a favor free of charge. There are always strings attached, aren't there? We can discuss that further in the future."

The banker produced a quill and a small vial of ink. He deftly signed his name at the bottom of the contract before presenting the quill to Marguerite with a smile.

"Just one thing," Marguerite said, making Lorenzo's smile waver, "the 10% interest. Isn't usury a sin? How can you charge interest on the Patriarch's money? It seems immoral."

"On the contrary, it is a religious duty!" Lorenzo smiled more genuinely, "the 10% interest is a tithe, you see, donated to the Church, all in accordance with His will and teachings." The banker chuckled softly. "It is the Patriarch's money, after all."

Marguerite laughed as well, though not quite with the same amusement. That does explain it. I should have known better than to ask, I suppose. "Then there is nothing left except to sign." She bent over the table and added her signature to the parchment, retrieved her royal sigil, dipped it in wax, and affixed her seal.

Lorenzo produced another copy they signed and sealed. "Done and done." The banker took one and left the other for Marguerite's records. "I am so happy to be doing business with you, Your Majesty." He took the Queen's hand and planted a soft kiss on the back of it.

"I will be happier when I've received the gold needed to begin buying property for the Cathedral, Master DoCasta. When may I expect the first 500 Crowns?"

"You'll have them in the morning, My Queen," he answered, bowing again."

"Wonderful. Have them delivered to my Treasurer." Marguerite boldly reached out to touch under his chin, lifting his gaze as he rose from the bow. "Now... I believe you said something about a gift?" She smiled mischievously as her heart began to beat faster. I shouldn't be getting this excited, but his last present was so personal. What will this be?

As Lorenzo went to the door to call for his servant to bring it in, Marguerite retrieved the coin. They returned simultaneously, Lorenzo holding a long bolt of cloth and Marguerite clasping a small square box. "Forgive me for asserting royal prerogative, Lorenzo, but allow me to offer my gift first. It would reflect poorly on LaRend to receive two gifts before reciprocating."

She held out the case to the banker, who put his present on the back of his chair to receive hers. Lorenzo held it up a moment, judging its weight, before opening it. "Ah! Magnificent!" From the box, he produced a small silver coin. "Minted by Saint Justarius, the first Patriarch; over 1,000 years old and in pristine condition! A worthy gift, Your Majesty. You honor me."

While not as valuable as the necklace he had given, the historical value was immense. "I thought it appropriate for such a prestigious and holy bank to possess the relic."

"It is. It shall have a place of honor amongst the DoCasta treasures." He returned the coin to the small case and slipped it into a pocket. "I fear I have nothing so extraordinary for you. Forgive me; I could not help but notice the dress you wore to the ceremony yesterday. A pious garment, to be sure, but not of the latest fashions. I had this made, modeled on the gown worn by Duchess Katrina Forsza; it was for an audience with the Patriarch, so I assure you it is entirely proper."

Marguerite's cheeks flushed an even deeper red. He bought me a dress? That's even more intimate than the necklace! Still, despite how inappropriate it was, she found herself curious to see what Lorenzo had picked out. She had to suppress a gasp of shock as he handed her the gown. It was made entirely of silk, dyed a deep maroon. Her fingers glided across the material as she held it against her body.

This time she did gasp as she saw how low cut the front was. The typical garment of a LaRend noblewoman was hemmed to just below the throat. The neckline on this dress plunged deeply enough that her breasts would be partially exposed, so low that she couldn't wear a shift with it. "I...I can't possibly believe this was worn in the presence of the Patriarch! I'd be embarrassed to wear it with my husband if I had one!"

"It is the height of fashion in Latia, Your Majesty, and it would look spectacular on you." Lorenzo stepped closer and leaned in, lowering his voice. "Just imagine all those eyes on you, wanting you, desiring you, ready to do anything you command for love of you."