Queen's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bare and defenseless before him, he took the time to study her face, admiring her beautiful features for a moment before he felt a sudden surge of panic rush through him. His eyes darted towards the door, his returning clarity warning him of the potential dangers should her guards discover it locked and force it open out of concern for the queen. He contemplated escaping, or simply waking her, but a delicate hand on his shoulder broke his concentration.

"You seem troubled."

He recognized that voice; it was similar to Azena's and yet distinctly different. Half-turning to face the newly awakened woman, he was greeted by Inanna's pleasant smile. To be honest, he hadn't thought about her at all during his time spent with her other half, and he found himself feeling uncharacteristically awkward in her presence. Unlike Azena's cold regality, Inanna was warm and motherly, and despite their shared body, her hair was copper-hued, her face warm and kind, softer even. Furthermore, despite the clothesless condition that he had left Azena in, Inanna was fully clothed in her uniquely bright attire consisting of whites and golds, as opposed to Azena's dark purples and silvers. Strangely, Azena's clothing had disappeared. He chalked it up to magick and focused on what to say next.

"Not troubled, just a little surprised," he managed.

By this point, Inanna's smile seemed to lighten up the dark room. "I come out when she's tired, you should know that."

"I must have forgotten," he replied truthfully.

"She's very busy, in fact I always tell her that she overworks herself." Inanna paused and gestured towards his groin with a nod of her head. "...And let's just say that she isn't very experienced."

For some reason that last part surprised him, but then again, Azena was a bit of an ice queen, and she had never shown much of an interest in men. He felt oddly proud of having won her over, but, as if reading his mind, Inanna looked as if she was holding back laughter, and so he swept such thoughts away before standing up and gathering his clothing.

"Are you leaving Rohendel?" she asked.

"Not yet," he grunted, climbing into his trousers.

"Oh good, I'm sure Azena would be happy to see you in the morning."

He wasn't so certain of that, but Inanna probably knew better than he did. "I'll be sure to pay her a visit then." Exchanging nods, he gathered his belongings and made for the door. Upon reaching it, he realized that it was still locked, sealed by Azena's magick. Turning to Inanna, she tilted her head quizzically before squinting at the door and then jumping to unlock it with a wave of her hand as the same realization struck her. Exchanging a friendly smile this time, he exited the throne room and made his way out of the opulent palace, tired, but with a happy note in his step.

12