Corrine - Willing Sex Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Erotic tale from first date, to submissive partner, to wife.
12.9k words
4.57
7k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Coupling: Hot, Dom-Sub, Exhibitionism

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is a six part series following our couple from first date to marriage. It is rather long, but I hope you enjoy the story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

******************************************************************

I had been divorced for over a year and decided to "get back into the dating game." I had already tried the old standard approaches of trolling local bars and cruising local organizations, with no interesting contacts. So I took the modern route and posted an ad on one of the dating sites. I had met a couple women and had some not terribly memorable sex, but I had not met anyone who I would want to be with for the long term.

I had contacted a woman who sounded somewhat interesting. We had shared several emails and a few phone conversations. She could put multiple sentences together in a coherent fashion and could carry on a conversation for longer than 15 minutes. (Not just, "It's kinda like, well, ya know... ")

I had a season subscription to the ballet (Not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it so I would like a companion who does too.) I invited Corrine to go to the ballet with me and she accepted, although she admitted that she had never attended the ballet before. Since we had chatted several times on the phone, I got her address so that we could meet at her house and go from there.

I also have a few rose bushes which I enjoy tending. My work was going to take me into her part of town a couple days before the actual date, so I picked a rose and wrapped it to stay fresh as I drove across town. I knew that Corrine worked from home most days, so it was likely that she would be there that day.

After my appointment, I called and told her that I was in her driveway and that I had a present for her. When she came out, she was wearing a thin robe. After I gave her the rose, she gave me a nice hug and it was clear that she had substantial breasts and was wearing no bra. Both positive indicators for me!

We confirmed our plans and I left. That evening, she called to thank me again for the thoughtful gesture.

I met Corrine at her house on Saturday evening. She was dressed and ready to go. I was surprised that she carried a bit of extra weight, but (of course) made no comment about that. We chatted as I drove to Symphony Hall. We each had a glass of wine before we took our seats. 'Copellia' was a delightful ballet, and we enjoyed it very much. I noticed that her dress was a wrap design which frequently displayed a substantial amount of cleavage, which I also enjoyed very much.

After the ballet we went to a nearby restaurant for a delicious dessert before driving back to her house. We talked about the performance and Corrine said that she had been pleasantly surprised by how much she had enjoyed it. She also commented on the form-fitting attire of the dancers.

When we reached her home she asked if I would like to come in for a drink and so we could talk a little more. Her home was modest, but well kept. We sat on the couch and enjoyed a glass of wine, and then we kissed a bit. Then we kissed a little bit more, with more passion. Then I was running my hands over her body, feeling her large breasts and round bottom. After several minutes of this Corrine broke our kiss and took my hand in hers, pulling me up and leading me to the stairway leading up. There was no discussion, no conversation, no questions, she simply led me to the stairway to her bedroom.

As we stood in her room beside her bed I reached out and began to unbutton the button that held her wrap blouse together. Taking that as a cue she stepped closer and slid my jacket off, laying it on a chair. I pulled the tails of her blouse out of her skirt and peeled it down her arms and off, tossing it onto the foot of her bed. I caressed her bra covered breasts as she unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it off and draping it over my jacket. Then she pulled my undershirt over my head and tossed it onto my growing pile of clothes.

I took Corrine into my arms, only her bra separating our bare skin. As I kissed her I worked the four books of her bra loose, and her bra fell loose between us. I leaned down and kissed her neck and throat before continuing down to her massive breasts. When I kissed and then sucked on first one breast and nipple and then the other, Corrine tipped her head back to give me unfettered access as she sighed deeply. After several minutes of this Corrine said, "You have been looking forward to that all evening, haven't you?"

"I hope that I wasn't too obvious, but I am truly a breast man and yours looked delicious!"

Corrine unfastened the waist of her skirt and stepped out of it, while I removed my trousers and put them on my pile of clothes. She sat on the bed and removed her pantyhose. I watched while I removed my socks. Then we were there, in her bedroom, me in my jockey shorts with a big bulge in the front, she in her panties with a visible damp spot at the crotch.

I climbed onto the bed and pulled Corrine to me, feeling her huge naked breasts pressing and rubbing against my bare chest. We kissed and fondled, I caressed her breasts and nipples until she was breathing hard. She pulled my shorts down and touched my penis, pumping up and down the length with her hand.

I moved down her body kissing and sucking the soft flesh of her abdomen while pulling my undershorts completely off. As I approached her pubic bush, Corrine gently grasped my head and tried to pull me up. But I did not want to move up her body just yet, I wanted to taste her nectar and drive her excitement to greater heights, so I continued downward, dragging her panties down and burying my nose in her rich bush and savoring the aroma of her arousal.

Then I pulled her panties completely off her legs, tossing them to the floor, and I spread her damp pussy lips with my fingers and delicately ran my tongue along the edge of her outer lips. Her hands were no longer attempting to pull me away from my destination; her fingers were now entwined in my hair. Her hips were pumping and she was moaning, "Yes!"

I traced her moist slit again and again, each stroke insinuating my tongue slightly deeper and deeper. Corrine's hips were pumping up and down in time with the strokes of my tongue. She was moaning and begging for me to push her over the top and into her orgasm. I licked her slit again and again, working to push her need even higher. When it seemed that she was on the precipice of a massive climax, I began to suck and flick her clitoris with my mouth and tongue while I slipped my middle finger deep into her vagina to caress her G-spot.

Corrine bucked and screamed as she was engulfed with a massive orgasm. I continued to suck and lick on her clit and stroke her G-spot and her orgasm reverberated through her again and again. I continued this until I guessed that she had nearly reached her limit, and then I shifted up her body carrying her heavy legs with me on my arms.

I lifted her legs high, giving me full access to her sopping wet pussy. I drove my rigid cock deep into her in a single, well lubricated stroke. I played with her breasts and nipples while I pumped deep into her pussy. She moaned and screamed for me to go faster and deeper. Her orgasms were unending, crashing through her one after another. I tugged on her nipples as I ground my cock deep inside of her, relentlessly rubbing my pelvic bone against her clitoris.

I was beginning to feel the stirring of my impending climax so I released her breasts and grabbed her hips, pounding into her pussy as hard and fast as I could. Her huge breasts bounced around wildly with every powerful stroke. Again and again and again I drove my cock deep into her wet, welcoming pussy. Corrine exclaimed, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" on every stroke. I pounded into her again and again, my perspiration dripping onto her breasts and abdomen. I watched her huge breasts as they bounced and moved with my every thrust. My climax was roaring within me. Then the dam broke and I was pouring blast after hot blast of my semen into her depths. I sprayed my cum into her again and again with every thrust until there was nothing more to give. Then I allowed her legs to relax and I lowered myself onto her heaving breasts.

Neither of us spoke for a long time, our heavy breathing and the beating of our hearts were the only sounds in the room. Finally she looked at me and said, "I am easily aroused and you had me at a fever pitch. Then you made me cum and cum and cum. And when you entered me I started cumming all over again! I have never cum that much in a single session with any man!"

"I will take that as a compliment!" I responded.

"I may never walk again, but it would have been worth it!" She said with a little laugh. Then she continued, "And you REALLY do like my boobs, don't you?"

"Yes, I really do like your boobs, and I want to see them and touch them at every opportunity, as much as I can!"

We lay together, talking, then talking and kissing and caressing until my cock was hard again. I had been playing with her breasts and sucking on her nipples and she was breathing hard and moaning a little. I encouraged Corrine to move on top of me. Without prompting she guided my cock into her welcoming pussy. Then I encouraged her to lie down on my chest. I guided her right leg inside of my left, and I pulled her left leg up high along my side. This allowed very relaxed intercourse. Neither of us could thrust powerfully, but I could reach around behind her to caress one breast, while my other hand could reach either her other breast or her clitoris.

We enjoyed this slow, sensual intercourse for a long time. I played with her breasts some and Corrine was moaning and getting really worked up. I began to pump into her a little faster, but I did not have the leverage to really drive my cock into her. As I tweaked her nipple I began to stroke her clitoris with my finger more and more firmly. Soon enough she was gasping and bucking with another orgasm. Then I rolled over and on top of her and began to thrust into her wet, spasming pussy in earnest. She squealed and Oh'd again and again as I pumped deep into her. Not being as young as I once was, I knew that my next climax would take some time, so I paced myself.

Corrine's hips were pumping and her boobs were bouncing as I pumped deep into her again and again. Watching her climax and watching her huge breasts bouncing around brought me to my climax much sooner than I anticipated. I began pumping into her faster and harder. Recognizing my impending climax Corrine tipped up her hips, lifting her legs high into the air and allowing my cock to reach even deeper into her spasming pussy. I pounded harder and deeper and faster than before. Harder! Deeper! Faster! Harder!! Deeper!! Faster!! HARDER!!! DEEPER!!! FASTER!!! Until I exploded deep into her spasming pussy!

We lay together like that, recovering. Eventually, I slipped to one side and cupped a breast in one hand, and we drifted to sleep.

The sun was shining brightly when we opened our eyes. We each slipped into the bathroom, Corrine first. I borrowed her damp toothbrush since we had already shared every germ possibly communicated by mouth (and other ways, for that matter.) She had slipped back into bed with the covers folded down to her waist and exposing her massive breasts to my view. It did not take a rocket scientist to understand that this was an invitation, so I crawled into bed beside her.

As we kissed she was stroking my growing erection while I played with her breasts. She was clearly getting aroused and was pumping her hips slightly. I reached down and began to stroke my finger through her already soaking wet pussy slit, caressing her clitoris with each stroke.

Corrine moaned loudly and rolled on top of me, pushing my cock deep into her wet pussy. She leaned forward, resting her hands on my shoulders and placing her breasts right in my face. She started to pump and grind her pussy on my cock while I took one breast, then the other into my mouth. In almost no time at all, Corrine's hips were flailing and her coordination was failing as she moaned loudly. I rolled her backwards, never breaking our intimate contact. I lifted her legs and began to thrust powerfully into her wet pussy. She was moaning and gripping the sheets as I drove my hard manhood deep into her once again spasming pussy. I shifted position slightly to make firm contact with each of her inner walls. Her hips were pumping and she was moaning. I could see her abdomen rippling with orgasmic contractions, and I could feel her pussy trying to grip my invading cock. I watched her huge breasts bouncing with each stroke and I could feel the cum boiling up within me. I pounded my cock into her harder and I exploded deep into her wet pussy once again.

When we had caught our breath, Corrine suggested that we might like a little breakfast. I said that would be great... as long as she didn't put on any clothes. She said that she would be dripping our juices everywhere! We compromised on her wearing panties but nothing else. I was hard again by the time we had finished our coffee and bagels.

This was not lost on Corrine. After we had cleared the table of our breakfast dishes, she pulled off her panties and lay back on the kitchen table. "I've always wanted to do this," she said.

I pulled her toward me until her hips were at the edge of the table, then I buried my face between her plump legs. I began to lap her slit, gathering her delicious feminine nectar and some of my semen from earlier. I quickly moved up to her clitoris and began to circle her sensitive little nub with my tongue while I inserted one finger into her vagina and began to stroke her G-spot. Corrine's hips bucked against the table as her first orgasm roared through her. I continued this for several additional moments until I was certain that she had experienced one or two more orgasms. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders as I stood up and pressed my cock deep into her spasming pussy.

I thrust deep into Corrine again and again. I could feel the spasms of her ongoing orgasms while I drove myself deep into her again and again. I watched her bountiful breasts bouncing wildly on her chest, I saw the intense expression of ecstasy on her face and the rosy blush of her orgasm spread over her chest and neck. My climax rose within me and soon I was shooting another load of my semen into her depths.

After several minutes of recovery time I helped Corrine down from the table. We discussed plans for the following weekend and agreed that she would come to my condo for the weekend. I would fix grilled salmon one evening and we could pick out a movie to watch together.

2.

We spoke on the phone a couple times during the week and she arrived at my home a little after 7 pm. I kissed her and welcomed her to my home. We ordered pizza delivery and agreed on the movie that I had suggested. We ate our pizza and drank some wine, then we watched the 'R' rated romantic comedy. It included several steamy scenes with some nudity, so we enjoyed it and it set the tone for the rest of the evening.

After the movie Corrine excused herself to use the restroom. When she returned I was sitting on the couch, relaxing, with my arms spread out along the back of the couch on each side. She commented, "You look like a king on his throne, surveying his subjects and knowing that they will follow his every command."

We chatted for a while as we finished the wine, pausing for some kissing and petting from time to time. While Corrine had been in the bathroom, she had also removed her bra. This allowed me to enjoy the feel of her soft, full breasts.

We soon went upstairs to my bedroom. I sat on the end of the bed and asked Corrine to strip for me. At first she seemed surprised at my request, but then she began to move seductively as she began to remove her clothes. She took several minutes to completely disrobe, and when she was completely naked she was breathing a little bit deeply. I then told her to lie in the center of my bed with her hands and arms extended above her head. I told her to grasp the headboard and not let go. She did exactly as I instructed.

When she was fully in position, she was breathing heavily; she was clearly aroused. She watched me as I removed my clothing and hung it up or put it in the laundry basket as appropriate. My cock was hard and standing rigidly in front of me. I began to lightly stroke her bare flesh. I kissed her forehead and cheeks, and lightly kissed her lips. I stroked my fingers along her sides and over the full swell of her huge breasts. I traced my fingers along her thighs and she opened her legs to give me easier access. I lightly stroked her inner thighs all the way until they met her body.

Corrine was panting and her nipples were fully erect. I traced my fingers along the sides of her abdomen and along the underside of her breasts. Then I allowed my fingers to lightly stroke her bare breasts and nipples. Corrine moaned. I bent over and flicked one nipple with my tongue, then the other. Corrine was panting and beginning to squirm on the bed, but she kept her hands firmly gripping the headboard.

I wanted Corrine's passion to reach never before heights. I wanted her to need release more powerfully than ever before. I wanted her to be quivering with need and begging for release. And I wanted her to cum harder than she had ever cum before!

I traced my fingers over her abdomen and stroked her pubic bush. I allowed my fingers to lightly follow along the surface of her pussy slit. She moaned and her hips lurched. I traced her slit lightly a couple more times. Her hips pumped involuntarily trying to increase the contact, but that was not to be.

My fingers made a leisurely path back up her body, finding her sensitive breasts. I traced my fingers over her massive mounds, moving in a spiral in towards the center. Finally my fingers were circling her areolae, but not touching her nipples. Corrine was twisting and writhing, panting and moaning. I tweaked her nipples and her hips lurched and she moaned, "Please!"

I moved between her legs, her hips were pumping up and down. I slipped my rigid cock deep into her dripping wet pussy but did not begin to thrust into her. She continued to grip the headboard but her body was quivering with need. With my cock firmly ensconced in her hot, hungry pussy, I began to stroke her nipples. I tweaked and twisted and pulled on her distended nipples. Her hips were pumping against my cock. She was panting with need and her head was whipping back and forth.

I continued to work her nipples and her need rose higher and higher. "Please make me cum! PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!"

I continued to work on one nipple while I moved my other hand down to caress her clitoris. I dampened my fingers with her copious juices, and began rubbing circles on her clit. Her hips were bouncing up and down with my cock deep inside of her. Corrine was panting and moaning and exclaiming, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Finally her dam broke, her body began to spasm and her hips went wild. With that I began to thrust my cock deep into her spasming pussy. I held her hips and thrust powerfully into her again and again and again. Her orgasms crashed through her one after the other. I could feel her pussy spasming around my pounding cock. Her huge breasts bounced wildly on her chest but she continued to hold onto the headboard.

I pounded my cock into Corrine's pussy again and again and again. Her orgasms were never ending. I lifted her legs and drove my hard cock even deeper into her spasming pussy. I was certain that I was deeper inside her than anyone had ever been before. Still I pumped my cock faster and deeper and harder than before. Corrine squealed and shook as my cock thrust powerfully into her depths.