Queens of Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Coaching an all women's eSports team is not so easy...
2k words
4.56
3.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait." She said as she got up and laid down on her back in front of me. "Cum inside me like this." She was the image of beauty. Her hair falling about her in such a haphazard yet almost perfectly intentional way. Her skin, smooth as silk had such a healthy shape even though she was underweight. Her breasts were exposed and her legs ever so slightly crossed hid her pubic hair. Our clothes were all around in a frantic mess. I nodded as she slowly opened up her legs just for me...

Chapter 3: Jon

I kept considering how I got to this vulnerable place with a person who not only was the most beautiful girl I had ever met but was technically an employee of mine. I was her coach and most trusted figure in her life and here I was tracing my fingers down her exposed legs. I stroked my dick slowly, getting ready for her. I kept going, this was a mistake. Holding it harder and I was so excited I lost control and came into my hand. "Shit sorry I-"

"That's okay." Lara said, "Can you go again?"

That was a bad question I already knew the answer. "Yeah, I mean sure if we can wait." Suddenly feeling very naked and exposed I quickly got my things together and dressed myself while she covered her naked body in the blankets. She must've said something or almost said something but the sobering embarrassment and shame had caught up to me in the clarity post-ejaculation and I found myself leaving. I regretted everything, coming, leaving, putting her in that awkward position of turning our relationship south even if it was what she wanted. I rushed out of her room down the stairs and out the front door when I heard a voice.

"You look in a hurry. Caught your dick in something?"

I turned in panic as Mia was leaning against the wall right where I slammed the door, "Mia!" was all I could muster. She took me by the hand and led me closer to her.

"Coach. Don't you know how to be a team player?" She cooed as she pulled me in for a long kiss.

I was shocked beyond belief but I kissed back longer than I expected. I broke it off, "I... I can't. This wouldn't be right."

She ran her fingers over my shoulders and smiled, "Not anymore wrong than upstairs."

Her knowing smile and wink was too much. I left in a hurry and when I got home I covered myself in my blankets and tried to forget in vain. The whole night went over and over in my head until I awoke in the morning. I was going to have to go back in the morning. I never missed our post-game team breakfast but I felt sick with shame.

The next morning came anyways and I decided I should go. Mia was already talking when I came up to the table. Lara was notably quiet.

"Coach!" Mia waved and smiled, "You were a superstar last night!"

"What." I shot back.

"Your coaching, dummy!"

I couldn't tell if she was poking at my shame from last night. I knew she loved to ride that line; and I seemed to be in her crosshairs. The girls kept talking about whatever crossed their minds all the while Lara was hardly present. I should say something...

After breakfast they left quickly and I didn't get a chance to ask Lara for alone time without alerting the other girls. I didn't want the slightest suspicion aroused from any of them. I drove home in silence. Once at home I got to work reviewing the schedules and tournament dates for the next month. I was lost in my music until a notification on my phone popped up.

"Hey I've been knocking for like five minutes."

I took off my headphones and opened the door. Mia was standing with a flowery print dress. Dark blue with pink roses and her long hair behind one ear. She was wearing red lipstick.

"Hmm? Are you let me in big guy?"

"Yeah, of, of course." I looked out to see if anyone was watching. I felt guilty for allowing Mia in when I was developing so many new feelings for Lara since just yesterday. I let her in even though I wouldn't let things go anywhere with Mia. I was going to ensure she didn't get any ideas about us but anyone watching from outside might not infer as much. Mia was walking around as if looking at paintings in a museum. She touched things she found interesting and then walked on. "Mia I'm glad you're here, I wanted to talk to you." She nodded and winked with a little giggle. "No, it's not..."

"This place is slowly getting more impressive, coach." She turned the corner and walked off.

I followed her to the kitchen.

"About last night." Her matter of fact attitude was making me nervous; she has a plan and it seems to be going well for her.

"Yeah I don't think..." She was bending over looking through my fridge as her hand ran up her leg revealing a black thong.

She came up and pouted, "No beer. What kind of entertainment do you plan on exactly without beer?" Before I could speak she was already holding my hand and taking me back to my bedroom and sat me on the chair. "That's okay. I know what you want." She started gyrating her hips letting her hands feel up and down her thighs in front of me. "I want it too." As she flashed her skirt revealing a black thong hiding very little.

She sat down with her back to me and my hands instinctually wrapped around her waist. She arched up and we kissed from the side. Her fingers were in my hair while my hands lifted to her breasts which weren't covered by a bra. I was getting noticeably hard. My head was spiraling. I found my hips pressing harder against her as I moved my hands under her skirt and onto her thighs. She bent over forward and I slid her dress over her head and suddenly she was incredibly naked. Her long black hair draped over her exposed back. I put my hands on her hips letting my fingers trace her ass before I pushed her towards the bed until she was bent over on it. I pulled off the thong which made her gasp ever so slightly. I hiked one leg onto the bed leaving her pussy better exposed.

I wanted to take my time with her. I wanted to show her my masculinity and how deep I could go and how long I could go. I wanted to show her everything I couldn't show Lara. I breathed slowly over her pubic hairs getting closer. She responded with moans and moving her hips closer to me. I touched the base of her with the tip of my tongue to which she responded like electricity. I slowly moved higher until I met her clit. Separating the folds of skin I began messaging it with my tongue. She exhaled in such an orgasmic way. It was perfectly girlish I had to hear more. I ran my hand closer to her and put my fingers inside my mouth and slid them inside her. I took a break licking her to just watch her body move in response to my fingers. I rolled her on her back and spread her legs open. From this angle I could pull her closer to my fingers until they were pressing against the bottom of her vagina. I let them move from the bottom to top slowly at first while swirling my tongue over her clit. Her fingers found my hair as she squirmed in ecstasy.

She was moaning and so was I but I could only imagine Lara. I shook that notion from my head as Mia pulled me closer and took off my shirt. I couldn't wait. I took off the rest of my clothes and put my dick inside her and was met with her moaning. "Fuck me" She pleaded wrapping her legs around me. I was helpless, powerless against anything except sliding my dick as far inside her as I could. "Mmmm harder ahhh..." Her face was tensing in pain as I pulled her knees in closer to her chest so I could go deeper inside her. The feeling of her was incredible, she was so tight and when we got into a groove the sex was the best I had ever had. It was only minutes and I was feeling myself about to cum. I kissed her, her neck, everything I could until in a fit of passion I sucked on her breast and came harder than I had after the encounter with Lara. I was still spilling myself in her as she gasped and laughed a little. "Wow!" She exclaimed looking down at my dick inside her. "That was a lot, congratulations."

I was sweating a little too hard. "Thanks, I... didn't think I'd ever be here with you."

"Pretty great huh?" She ran her fingers over my arm, "Was that the sexiest thing you ever saw?"

"Oh absolutely" I lied. She wasn't Lara. Nothing could've made up for Lara. We held each other for awhile tracing our fingers over each other. The lusty way Mia could look at me had a certain power over me. I could tell she wanted more and I was starting to feel like I did as well. We laughed a little at the looks we gave each other as she rolled on top of me in a fit of passionate sex. We both came again after what seemed like a solid hour. We fell asleep in each others arms satiated, spent, and happy.

I woke up first. It was late afternoon and the naked Mia was still in my bed. I always knew the Queens of Love were sex positive in so many words but it was still a shock that two of them had been secretly wanting to fuck me. Mia was the tallest of the group and closer to my age than the others. I could imagine living a happy life with her better than Lara. A life free from the shame of sleeping with a girl considerably younger than me but not the shame of sleeping with an employee of mine. Speaking of, the girls were supposed to play a scrimmage against a competitive team we always practiced with in, I looked at my watch, seven minutes! I quietly mouthed 'FUCK' and got my clothes together. As softly as I could I stirred Mia awake. "Hey Mia, we have a game remember?"

Her sleepy smile sobered up. "Oh SHIT mother SHIT!" Her foul mouth was her most consistent defining characteristic. She looked at me as if to say 'what do we do!?' I knew the implication as well as she did.

"You're just going to have to log in on my computer"

"You realize it's a bit suspicious I say I'm going to buy vodka for the girls and go radio silent for hours then log on from your computer when I'm supposed to be at the house!?"

"They'll never know you logged on from this computer." I said to reassure myself as much as her.

"They will when you speak through my microphone! Or have you forgot you need to be in the game too!?" I was already booting up the computer. Mia begrudgingly logged on not without putting on her clothes first. Just like Mia said, in the game I had to use the microphone through her account which was met with an all too quiet response from the girls. They must've had some serious questions with only one plausible answer. The ladies played and I coached and we did well but the silence throughout was awkward and often. After the game we hugged for awhile breaking it up with kisses. "Thanks for an unforgettable afternoon, babe" Mia was moving us forward at a breakneck pace, I feared to hear the 'boyfriend' word next. I would've accepted it if we moved to Nicaragua after and changed our names but I still couldn't get Lara out of my mind, and I don't even speak Spanish.