All Comments on 'Queen's Wish'

by MrsDelicia

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Destro97Destro97about 2 years ago

Such a sweet story, absolutely worth the five stars it got from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet and hot. Buildup was perfect.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, i like it when love will win at the end, i hope that Cal and Mouse will move away and start their own family with a few kids and a little house...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Andrew Dice Clay disrespects his mother? Basically, what this turned into. Awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is a difference in being lonely(cast away/abandoned) and being alone(by choice). But then, life is a lady dog...

Very good this one,

Magicman65Magicman65about 2 years ago

I like it alot, and well worth the 5 stars. I just hope there might be a continuing story to add to it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I can't help but think the references to the "incident" are teasers to a coming story. That said, the LW crowd is a tough bunch to please, so that will be interesting and a good stretch in going outside your comfort zone... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mums a hoe who cheated on the Mc's dad but he thinks that she wasn't at fault and is now in love with her or something damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story how a lonely mother finds love with her son. Pleas continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1stltdan1stltdanabout 2 years ago

Fantastic more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too long and boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story of love so tender and pure.. thank you for writing this beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simple, deep in emotion, erotic in action and description

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

your mastery of the english word is awesome. thank you for sharing your writings

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 2 years ago
Lovely

Lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love a good Mommy/Son story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of my Mom and I.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017about 2 years ago

Loved it. Definitely made my day at work better. Lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets. Can't wait for me. You should definitely considered continuing this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That story was beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

have her get impregnated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. My take?? It's a toss-up as to finishing here, or write more chapters. There is all kinds of ways to go if you decide to add the next chapters to this, and many of your readers will encourage you to add chapters, but which ever way you go, keep writing.

XYZ

DelawareRiverRowerDelawareRiverRoweralmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Continue this great love story.

KatsbhaiKatsbhaialmost 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me a name of story or the link .where mom and son talks on skype video call, and mother close her camera but the son is able to see his naked mom and later son also do the same intentionally .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Hot and endearing. The mother is a bit of an overgrown kid but still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, sweet, tender and absolutely sexy perfect.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotalmost 2 years ago

I have read this at least 15 times. It's great.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[30.08.22]

Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10 Red Dresses!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I found my drunk wife cheating on me, I would stop it and still divorce her.

SlickerzSlickerzover 1 year ago

Don't like stories written in present simple tense. Sounds like monotonic commentary instead of passionate erotica

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

A dot dot dot story! Had to edit all the dots out so I could listen to it in my text reader Text Aloud. Decided one page was enough. I shouldn't have to edit any ones story. People here at Literotica reads stories and say to themselves, "Self, you can write stories too!" By the time you do, you have already accepted all the bad habit other authors use here at Literotica. More people are using Text Readers to listen to the stories but have to edit them as to not have to listen to all the dot dot dots. Not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love a vocal mom!! Caleb should have fucked her again when she said, "Lots of sex!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My God! I’m in tears! A sad but beautiful tale, expertly told. A sheer delight from beginning to end.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us, the readers. Brava!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Melony? Alright, there's a first. I have never heard of someone called Melony. I thought it was a typo for Melody. Surely...

So she cheated because she got blackout drunk and someone took advantage of her. Well at least she owns up to it and says she was at fault for putting herself in that position to begin with. Now of course a large part of the blame is with the person taking advantage, but if you put yourself in that position enough times, someone will exploit it eventually. Don't get blackout drunk unless you have someone very reliable watching your back at all times. Or you run the risk of shit like this happening to you.

It's hard to commit to feeling for or against her without more details of the incident in question. If she was still in a state that allowed her to make a conscious, willing choice when she cheated then that's 100% on her and honestly she deserved what she got. If, on the other hand, she was essentially incapacitated and for all intents and purposes raped, that's a different story. But, given that the husband decided to video tape it, I doubt she was in that state; otherwise he would have likely assumed she was being raped and tried to save her.

As such, I'm inclined to side against her and label her as a cheating slut. Of course, she's not as bad as those sluts you see all too often in, say, the LW category, but the fact is being drunk is no excuse to cheat; in fact, it's one of the worst crutches to avoid responsibility, although I give her credit in this case for owning up that, so that's something. Personally, I would have divorced and left her since the trust would be forever shattered. While it appears she never intended to cheat and is a good person at heart, I wouldn't be able to trust her to avoid situations like that again and thus there's no choice but to walk away. Who's to say she won't get drunk again and have another "oops" moment? Someone else can deal with that mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolute excellence!

What a genuine pleasure to read this wonderfully written story of love.

I loved it from beginning to end, and was very pleasantly surprised that you ended it with them staying together as a permanent couple, which is my favorite ending scenario.

Mother/son incest stories are my very favorite, and your work puts you at the top of the pile of all the other authors here where there's so much commonality of continuing meaningless and boring trends. Your writing is truly unique!

Thank you VERY much for this account!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

p.s.

To Slickerz: This is the second time that I've run across your totally negative comments offered in response to a truly high quality piece of work. It makes me wonder what your deal is, and what type of work you seek.

Whatever the case, it certainly isn't stories written with high enough quality to be made into a novel, like this one.

It sounds to me like you should pursue written work in a different format. Like, maybe ingredient lists on food package labels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsDelicia@MrsDelicia
Some things about me huh... Reading erotica stimulates my arousal more than conventional pornography. And I'm fairly certain I've only crossed the...first...few lines of what 'turns me on', probably, maybe, I think......