Queen's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsDelicia
MrsDelicia
615 Followers

I spend a good ten minutes getting used to walking in heels again, before my phone lights up.

Will be there in five. The message reads.

My heart starts racing.

What if he doesn't find me attractive? What if this is a mistake?

All these different what-if scenarios play in my head, and suddenly I'm not as confident. I feel like a child playing dress up. Maybe I should--

The doorbell rings.

I take a deep breath, then open the door.

"At least it was locked this time. Doesn't seem like the neighbors..." My son's words trail off when he's done scanning the surroundings, his eyes falling on me.

"Mom, you..." He swallows.

"...What? It looks ridiculous, doesn't it? I knew it! Let me go change..."

Caleb softly grabs my arm.

"Don't change."

"But..."

His fingers brush up my naked arm, my shoulder, and rests on my cheek.

"Don't change." He says again, an intensity in his voice I've never heard before.

I'm a woman.

After these long years, I finally feel like a woman again. Sexy. Wanted. Even if it's wrong, I bask in the way Caleb looks at me.

"...Okay." I say meekly, blushing like a little girl.

He leads me to a different car than the other one. Less sport, more luxury.

The cool night air blows against my face, carrying my son's cologne. A woodsy musk scent that drives me absolutely wild.

I can't take my eyes off his well built body in a dark cashmere suit, white shirt, and black tie. I always knew my son was handsome, but this... Mm!

The car ride is silent as we drive to who-knows-where. Caleb was very vague on the details.

It's not awkward though. More like there's a tension in the air that'll snap as soon as we say a word, ending the dream. So we keep our silence and let it keep building.

Seconds before it swallows us, the car slows down and my son carefully parks in a filled lot. He gets out and opens my door, holding out his hand.

I hesitate for only a moment, then smile as I take it.

Even with heels, I'm still fairly shorter than Caleb. I wrap an arm around his waist, and he wraps one around my shoulder, pulling me close.

We slowly approach large exquisitely crafted double doors, a podium on the side where a man in a suit keeps checking a book with each guest that enters.

When it's finally our turn, the man looks up and asks if we have a reservation.

"Caleb Hughes." My son says immediately.

"Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Hughes." He writes something down. "Please enjoy your evening with us."

Mr. and Mrs. Hughes...

Butterflies start rampaging in my stomach as my body starts floating.

A woman that appears from seemingly out of nowhere, escort us through the doors and into a great hall with a high ceiling. On that ceiling are murals with various characters and animals telling all kinds of stories.

The atmosphere is heavy. Numerous subdued conversations are carried out and there's soft classical music playing in the background. One half of the room is dedicated to a dancefloor filled with a few couples, and the other has fancy booths with people either in conversation or dining.

We're led to one such booth, and the woman turns toward us after we're seated.

"Your meals will arrive shortly, but please enjoy our complimentary red wine while you wait." She says, gesturing to a dark green bottle on our table. With that, she disappears again.

"Where the hell did you take me to, Caleb?" I say with a frozen expression. This place is completely out of my depth. All the people here ooze wealth and power, and than there's little old me, shrinking into a ball.

"Relax, Mouse." My son laughs as he pours wine into two glasses. "Forget about everyone here, and have a drink. It's your special day after all."

I gratefully take a sip, savoring the sweet taste. "And our meals will arrive shortly? I don't remember ordering anything."

"All taken care of before we arrived." He says and holds up a hand. "Before you ask, I had to protect a client here a while back. He gave me a voucher for this place."

"Must've been some client..."

"That he was. He's also currently irrelevant, so let's get back to you."

"Me?"

"How's work been going?"

We launch into basic topics and catch up with each other's lives. He tells me of different people he had to protect and their various wacky eccentricities, making me laugh. And I... Well, there's not much I can tell him besides my running into a few snags doing work, my favorite shows, and how I maybe want to get back into some of my old hobbies; painting and sculpting. All relatively boring, but nevertheless he hangs on to every word, encouraging me to open up about every little detail I share.

I forget about everything else and just relish in his company. I'm so used to being alone, that I didn't realize how much I missed talking freely to someone I trust.

The longer we talk however, the more obvious it becomes that I avoid certain topics. And my dear boy... He accommodates his mother and just flows in whatever direction I steer us in.

Eventually however, I can't keep suppressing it.

"Have you..." I say when there's a lull in the conversation. "Have you seen your brother and sister?"

Caleb puts down his glass and sighs. The mood turns somber, voices and music suddenly growing quiet.

"...Yes." He says reluctantly.

"Are they... doing okay? Are they happy?" I ask, eager to hear any news about my other children.

"They're doing fine, Mouse. Melony is working hard on her degree, and Elliot graduated last month. He'll likely join the same university."

That makes me proud as only a parent can be.

"Do you think... Are they still..." The words are difficult to form. "Do they--"

"...I'm sorry." Caleb says with a pained expression, telling me all I need to know.

"Of course, they won't forgive me... What was I thinking? Because of me their father--"

"He put himself in that wheelchair, Mom." My son says, definitively. "You didn't give him that bottle and put him in that car."

"...We both know that's a lie, don't we?" I smile self-deprecatingly, a familiar ball of self-pity and loathing forming in my gut. "If he didn't catch me cheating..."

"Don't you dare even finish that sentence." Caleb says, fire burning in his eyes. "You were drunk out of your mind, and some fucker took advantage of that."

"But if I had never put myself in that position..."

"That man," he says, referring to my ex-husband, "could have stopped it when he found you. Instead, the asshole films it and shares it with everyone as some misguided act of revenge."

"Caleb, you can't talk about him like that. He's still your father."

"No, he's not." My son continues. "He gave up that right when he ruined your life and turned everyone against you."

We sit in silence for a while. There's still something I want to ask, but I'm afraid of the answer... The thought that he might've witnessed me at my lowest...

"Did you ever watch the video?" I ask, dreading what he'll say.

Caleb doesn't answer immediately, pouring us more wine instead.

"No, I didn't."

I scan his face, looking for any trace of deception. Finding none, I drink from my glass and stare at it's contents.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I didn't have to."

"But if you saw that video than--"

"It wouldn't have changed a thing."

I put down my glass. Caleb's hand reaches out to grasp mine on the table, but before it does, I pull back out of reach. "Why did you believe me? Why not turn your back on me like everyone else?"

"...I could never do that." He says softly.

"...But why?"

After looking conflicted for a while, determination eventually fill his eyes. He opens his mouth...

"Apologies for the delay. Sirloin steak, wedge salad, with a side dish of calamari." The woman from before serve us the dishes, interrupting whatever Caleb was about to say. The smell really wets my appetite, reminding me that I haven't eaten all day. "Please enjoy."

As we're left alone again, the break in conversation--broke the conversation, making it difficult to continue. Instead we dig in to the delicious food.

The mood gradually lightens as time flows. More people are entering the dancefloor. The music increases in volume, and the lights are dimmed slightly.

Our empty plates are collected.

As far as birthdays go, this ranks in the top three. If I didn't get all gloomy at the end here, it might've been--no, it would've been--the best birthday I've ever had. Even if I'm not with my entire family, the last few years, I've always spent together with my son. If not for him, I'd probably have ended up as some drunken harlot at a rotten bar, drinking her life away.

I take in the music and very slowly, nod my head side to side.

"You're so beautiful." Caleb's velvety voice pulls me out of my reverie, his head resting on his hand as he stares right at me.

"W-where'd that come from, suddenly!?" I fidget with my hands in front of me.

My son smiles wryly. "I should've said that the moment I saw you tonight. Well, I thought it but... You just took my breath away."

"I-I see..." The words are a whisper as I blush furiously.

Is that something a son can say to his mother?

More like something a man would say to a woman on a date.

But we are on a date...

Not that kind of date.

Maybe he didn't mean it like that...

Is it okay to hope that he did, though?

"Come on." Caleb says as he takes my hand and pulls me up.

"Oh, no, no, no! I haven't danced in a long time. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of all these people!"

"Screw all these people." He says, leading me toward the dancefloor.

A new song starts just as we reach it.

Lady in Red.

"You just had to pick the blue dress, Mouse..." Caleb sighs, shaking his head.

"Well, sorry for not being able to see the future!" I pout.

"I'll just improvise..." He mutters to himself. "If I'm doing this tonight, it has to be perfect."

"Doing what? It's actually a nice song, honey. We can still dance to it."

"I'll be right back." Ignoring my words, Caleb quickly disappears. Before I get the chance to grow uncomfortable, he returns to my side.

"What was that about?" I ask as we start dancing.

"You'll see." He says, failing to hide the nervousness in his voice.

At first we just awkwardly hold each other, bodies stiff. Well, mostly me. But my son evidently is a fluent dancer as he starts leading me. His hand feels warm on my lower back. He grasps my hand and intertwine our fingers.

Resting my head on his chest and closing my eyes, we slowly twist and sway to the music. The other people fade away, and it's just us in our own little bubble, growing drunk on each other's presence.

A princess and her prince...

Queen and prince to be more accurate, but since it's just my dream for tonight, I am the princess.

Soon enough the music dies down and smoothly transitions to a soft beautiful piano piece.

Our dancing slows down, or rather, my son slows us down.

I open my eyes and look up at him, noting a type of heartbreaking resolve on his face. His eyes hold mine captive.

"It's not Elvis, however I prefer this version." He says. "I'd like to believe I'm not rushing in, but I'm definitely a fool for doing this."

"...What?" I ask, confused. That's when the music picks up and a woman's voice starts singing.

Wise men say... Only fools rush in...

Oh my god...

"You asked me why I didn't turn my back on you?" His voice is fragile, yet determined. "Because you're my mother."

A single tear rolls down my cheek, and I suddenly feel extremely vulnerable.

"If this is some kind of joke..."

"It's not, Mouse." He kisses me. A soft peck that barely grazes my lips, but carry a thousand volts of electricity that sends my heart beating in a frenzy.

Oh, shall I stay? Would it be a sin?

It would be the greatest of sins, yet...

I turn my head away, unable to hold his gaze.

He softly grasps my chin and lifts my head.

"Please just look at me while I confess, after that you can look anywhere you like, I promise."

My heart wants to explode.

"I love the way you fidget with your hands when embarrassed or nervous." He continues. "I love the way you pout when I tease you, the way you laugh, the way you smile, the way you pretend to be strong in front of others."

At this point more tears are escaping my eyes, yet I smile.

"I love your mischievousness, your resilience, the way you push me to better myself. I love your eyes, your skin, your hair, your lips."

After taking a deep breath, Caleb rests his forehead against mine. "But most importantly, Mother..."

Darling so it goes... Some things are meant to be...

"...I love you."

We breathe in each other's air, bodies pressed close together.

"This would be the time to say something, Mouse..."

Instead of saying anything, I wrap my arms around his neck and attack his lips.

Take my hand, take my whole life too...

"Take me home..." I say, the neediness in my voice palpable.

Oh, for I can't help... Falling in love with you...

********

I carefully slip out of the dress in my dark bedroom, leaving me in only my panties.

My son sits on my bed, as naked as the day he was born. With the moonlight shining in through the windows, hardly lighting the room, I make out the hunger in his eyes as he feasts on his mother's bare flesh.

I don't get the chance to feel insecure about my body, because Caleb stands and effortlessly picks me up and deposits me on the bed.

His mouth is on mine in an instant. I open my mouth and his tongue invades, twisting around my own. Our saliva mixes and runs down our chins and cheeks. My breasts are pressed tightly against his muscular chest, my hard nipples poking into him. His firm hot erection rests between my thighs.

My breathing becomes erratic as his hands slip under my panties and grope my thick ass.

I moan as my son leaves my lips and starts kissing my neck, my collar bone, moving down even further.

"Yes..."

His mouth latches on to a nipple and he sucks just like when he was a baby. One hand pinches and twists my other nipple.

The other hand snakes its way down my stomach, and into my panties.

"Oh, yes baby..."

My son slips two fingers into my wet folds and press down on my clit with his thumb.

"Just like that..."

He pumps in and out, causing me to let out yelps and lift my hips to match him.

"Where is my hand now, Mom?" Caleb asks, breathless.

"I..."

He releases me breast and lifts his weight with one arm.

"Where's your son's hand now, Mother?" He asks seductively, while mercilessly playing with my nether region.

"I-It's playing with my..."

"...with your?"

"...vagina." I say softly.

"Wrong." My son suddenly stops just as an orgasm was building up.

"Please, baby..." I beg, desperate for release.

"Please what?" He lightly rubs my vulva.

"P-please play with my..."

"Pussy. Say it."

I moan as my hips keep writhing, looking for pleasure.

"Please play with your mother's pussy, baby!" I yell out, the need for release overwhelming my shame.

"With pleasure." He immediately drags down my panties, and I scream as his mouth starts sucking on my clit.

White heat shoots through my body, shattering my mind.

Caleb flips me over and lifts me in his arms, upside down. His mouth latches back onto my pussy and his tongue slips into the drenched folds.

My son's penis...

No, his c-cock...

His hard cock is right in front of my face, the head wet and dripping with pre-cum. My mouth waters as my tiny hands wrap around the warm meat. It twitches and leaks more fluid as I gently start stroking, increasing the speed every now and then.

I inhale my son's cock, moaning in delight at the strong manly taste. When the head hits the back of my throat, I tighten my hands around the base and go crazy, slobbering all over the delicious shaft and sucking with everything I have.

Caleb lowers us to the ground, his cock leaves my mouth, and I sit on his face. The pressure on my pussy is intense, causing me to instantly gyrate my hips. His tongue swirls around my clit before diving back into my hole.

"Oh, that feels so good baby! More, more, more!" At this point I'm full on riding my son's face, smearing my pussy all over him. That familiar tingle starts building up again and I collapse forward as I cum, squirting juice all over my baby boy. He doesn't seem to mind as his mouth clamps tight on my pussy, drinking the rest of my fluids.

As I'm partially sated, I feel the need to return the favor. My lips again wrap around my son's hard cock. I slowly take in more and more, gently forcing the shaft down my throat, suppressing my gag reflex.

My son moans into my pussy as I start bobbing up and down. I switch between taking in his whole length and stroking him while sucking strongly on the sensitive head. He raises his hips off the floor to meet my bobbing before getting tired of that.

I climb off of him as he stands up.

Now on my knees, I get back to sucking my son's tasty cock.

Eventually I relinquish control as he grabs me by the hair and starts pumping in and out of my mouth.

"Oh, Mom... This feels so fucking good..."

Tears run down my face, but I feel an overwhelming satisfaction at giving my son so much pleasure. My pussy leaks continuous fluids. A chill runs down my back and I cum again, my body entirely rigid.

Caleb forces his cock as deep down my throat as he can, and holds it there, relieving himself. I feel his meat swelling and pumping loads of semen inside me.

Wanting to taste my baby's juice, I gently dislodge him from my throat. My mouth almost instantly fills with his thick cum, and I have trouble swallowing. I chew on the salty treat and swirl it around before it goes down. Some of it leaks from the side of my mouth and down my chin.

My son falls down on the bed and I shuffle my way forward, taking his cock into my mouth once again. I suck and stroke the half erect member until it regains its strength.

Caleb pushes me off and I land on my back.

He immediately shoves his fingers into my sopping pussy and sucks on my swollen clit. I quiver and scream as continuous orgasms wreak havoc on my body.

Through blurred vision, I make out my son kissing his way up my body. I just let out small whimpers as he tongues my sensitive nipples.

A shiver travels through me as he kisses my neck, before finally settling on my lips. Our tongues start dueling and dancing as we swap saliva. If the taste of his own cum bothers him, he doesn't show it.

I spread my legs wider when my son reaches down and grabs his shaft. He drags that large head up through my thick labia, and rubs my clit, before dragging it down again.

"Please..." I start.

"Say it, Mother."

I bite my lip as he dips the head in a little bit, then retreats back to teasing me labia and clit.

"Put it in, please..."

My son kisses my cheek and softly bites my ear.

"Almost there... Just say it." He whispers.

"Please fuck your mother's pussy!"

My son doesn't hesitate and splits me open with his big fat cock.

"Fuck, you're so tight, Mom..." He says, slowly feeding my hungry slit one deliciously painful inch at a time. It's no wonder. I haven't been with a man in years.

My son saws his member in and out, stretching me and getting me used to his girth. Meanwhile we keep kissing and he massages my breasts, occasionally pinching the nipples.

What feels like ages later, he's finally completely inside me.

Buried to the hilt.

He rises up and we look into each other's eyes.

My vaginal muscles squeeze the intruder, milking it for cum.

As a drop of sweat drips from my son onto my own sweaty body, he pulls his entire length out until just the tip...

MrsDelicia
MrsDelicia
615 Followers