Queen's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsDelicia
MrsDelicia
614 Followers

And slams it back inside.

"...T-that feels so fucking g-good...baby." I barely get the words out, as sinful pleasure keeps assaulting my nerves. "Do it...again."

He does.

My son drags his fat juicy cock out of his mother's wet swollen pussy, and shoves it back in.

Again.

And again.

And again.

The time between strokes shorten gradually until he's pounding my pussy with all his strength. Sweat and love juice splatter all over the place.

"More! More! Harder! Fuck, yes, baby! You're fucking your mother so good!" I lose track of whatever filth exits my mouth as I just want my son to keep fucking me.

The immoral taboo of mating with my own offspring drives me wild, enhancing my orgasms.

He grabs me by the ankles and lifts them above my head.

I scream in ecstasy as this allows him to go even deeper, delivering even more pleasure. I play with my breasts as my son keeps fucking me.

Suddenly he pulls out and replaces his cock with his fingers. Before I can complain, I note his twitching member, probably seconds away from cumming.

A perverted smile graces my face as I realize he wants to draw this out as long as possible.

In only a few minutes, that fat cock is back inside my pussy, hammering away. This time my knees are above his shoulders.

My face is probably a mirror of my son's; overtaken by lust.

Time starts to lose meaning as I grow more and more delirious, my body flooded with pleasure. I don't even recall when, but at some point my son had flipped me on my stomach.

He holds me up by my hips as he keeps fucking my pussy from behind. My thick ass keeps getting squished against his abs, providing him with a tantalizing view.

Incoherent sounds of delight leak out of my mouth, as my son keeps using my body for relief. Intoxicating love and fulfillment take over my very being.

"I-I'm.... I'm cumming, Mom!" Caleb yells out. If I could talk, I'd tell him to cum inside me. To pump his mother's hungry pussy full of his creamy batter.

Whether he could hear my thoughts, or he's just lost in lust, he obliges his mother's silent wish. With a few final thrusts he crushes his hips into mine, his cock going as deep as possible.

With sexy grunts, my son floods my pussy with load after load of warm cum. It leaks out around his fat cock stretching out my slit. As it just keeps pumping and pumping, and I'm held tightly; lightning travels from my head to my feet.

I clench my jaw and curl my toes as my body stiffens and my mind splinters into a thousand pieces, floating away along with my consciousness.

********

A dream.

It must've been.

My fantasy manifested into the wildest, loveliest, sweetest, dream imaginable.

As reality creeps closer to the surface, I don't want to wake up.

Please let me keep dreaming.

I don't want to wake up alone in my bed again.

I don't want to be alone anymore!

Tears leak out of my eyes as I wake up. I blink slowly, getting used to the light.

A dream.

Now it's back to my miserable--

Wait.

I move my body, and realize it aches. Everywhere. Especially in my--

I roll around and gasp.

My gorgeous stud of a son is lying next to me in all his naked glory. His jet black hair is standing in all directions, with a few bangs lying across his forehead.

He looks so innocent. So pure.

Not like a son that makes love with his own mother for hours on end...

For some reason I start giggling uncontrollably. Happiness bubbles up from inside until I can't contain it. I roll on top of Caleb and pepper his face with kisses.

"...Let me sleep..." He groans.

His voice sounds so sexy...

"No." I say, continuing to attack him with kisses.

"Please..."

"No."

Eventually I feel vibrations from his chest and he lets out a chuckle at my silliness.

"...What are doing, Mouse?" He says through sleepy eyes.

"I'm happy!"

"Are you now?" He sits up with me in his arms.

"You finally returned my feelings." I grin, drawing figures on his chest.

My son looks confused.

"I don't remember you ever confessing..."

I narrow my eyes and lightly punch him in the side. "I confess almost every time we meet."

He looks down, contemplating my words. Then his head comes up, a light bulb going off.

"Those tackle hugs...?"

I nod enthusiastically.

He sighs. "How was I suppose to know that, Mouse? You keep tossing around those words so casually, I couldn't possibly have known you meant it like that..."

"Well, it's not like I ever expected you to read more into it." I laugh sardonically "It was always just supposed to be my little secret..."

"Mom..."

"I love you." I say, holding his head in my hands and staring into his eyes. "I love that you take care of me when I forget to, make me laugh even when I feel like crying. I love that you always stood by me, no matter what...

"I-I love..." My voice trails off as I choke up, so I just make a teary smile.

My son kisses me, despite the tears. A loving kiss that assures me that everything's going to be alright.

"...Are you sure you want be with me?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes." He answers resolutely.

"Even though I'm your mother...?"

"Especially because you're my mother." He kisses me again, and I let go of any reservations, giving in completely.

"So what happens now? What do you want to do...?"

He rubs his chin and narrows his eyes.

"First, obviously I want us to be together. Second, we'll need to move to another city in case anyone back home grows a conscience and decides to visit, walking into quite a surprise. Also, there's been at least two house breakings in this neighborhood, so safety is also a concern. Then we have to take into consideration..."

I stare in amusement as my son lists off ten thousand other things, but all I hear and understand, is that he has seriously considered our future together.

"...and I think that's the last thing. So what about you? What do you think happens now, Mom? What do you want to do?"

I pretend to think about it for a few moments, then shrug. "I don't really want a lot... Just two things."

"...Let's hear it." He says warily.

I bring my face right next to his ear. "I want to be happy with you. And..."

"And...?"

"Sex!" I hug him tightly and roll us over, getting entangled in the sheets. "Lots and lots of sex!"

My son grins. "Always so simple with you."

"Simple is best."

"It is, isn't it?"

I lay my head on his chest.

"I love you, baby..."

He rests a hand on my head.

"And I love you so very much, Mouse."

fin

*******************************

I really had a lot of fun writing this one. It just kept giving me this sugary sweet rush. Appreciate you reading it!

Vote and Comment, please. They make me...... happy ;)

MrsDelicia
MrsDelicia
614 Followers