Quenching of a Dry Spell

Story Info
A married couple's horny sex, during nursing a newborn.
2k words
3.75
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note -

All the characters here are above 18.

This is fiction, a piece of thought while writing erotica. Porn without plot.

A horny make out between married couples during the nursing period of their child.

Special thanks to my editor - @hotcpu. He made the best of the draft, that I had shared. He helped me with quick, easy and apt editing.

♤♡◇♧

QUENCHING OF A DRY SPELL.

Jina's Pov:

As usual, I got a cool shower, and started moisturizing my skin with body lotion. I was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. My four-month- old son had started crying probably because of being hungry. I hastily got up and went to his crib and took him in my arms and started swaying my arms in the air while singing his name.

"Aww, my Jack, baby, what happened? You want milk, hmmm?" I patted him.

After seeing his mommy close to him, my boy had stopped crying and gave an adorable and cute smile. He giggled and I kissed his nose affectionately. Raising my T-shirt up till my breasts showed up, I made his lips wrap around my nipple.

A sigh left my mouth when he started suckling on my nipples. I closed my eyes and leaned against the headboard, relaxing and feeling a kind sweet pleasure running through my nerves. Somewhere around the house, I heard my husband groan like he was angry with someone.

Nathan's Pov:

I swear one day, I will kill this fucking best friend of mine. He forced me to watch a porn movie and now I have a bulge which is visible through my bottoms. I groaned in irritation, with primal urges tempting me to say, "What the fuck", and pleasure myself. But I can't at the moment.

But all through watching the porn... I was thinking about my wife Jina. It's been over seven to eight months since we have had sex. She has been nursing our third child, Jack. So I had to keep myself away from her with only jerking off to relieve the urges. Yes, she gave me a blow job a month back probably. But it's not like before.

To cool down my little one, I resolved to get an instant, cool shower. I came into our room only to find my wife breastfeeding my son. I can state the fact that I am jealous of my son. That tiny little munchkin was tasting my wife's milk.

A spark of naughtiness took over my mind. I suddenly wanted to taste her milk too. I leaned against the door with my arm crossed and watched the scenario in front of me which was only increasing my sexual tension and need.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, she gave me her adorable smile. Abruptly a moan escaped from her mouth. She looked down on our son who was busy sucking the milk. How painfully my dick twitched, hearing that moan.

There was my wife Jina, a seductress, a beauty, her face with such glow, her fuller pouty lips, her broad shoulders with huge boobs, she is 42D now. How gorgeous they were, milky white with milk oozing from them.

I had started feeling hot, so I took off my T-shirt and tossed it somewhere in the room. I stood at a stone's throw away from her.

"Are you done feeding him?" I asked softly. She nodded her head, with her pretty face beaming with satisfaction.

"Yes, he has fallen asleep already" she pulled him away and rubbed his mouth with a napkin. Her breast, still in my view, was looking delicious. Oh! how much I want to devour them. She put him in the crib and turned to me while adjusting her T-shirt.

"I want something from you. Will you give it to me?" I asked. she circled her arms around my neck and tilted her head before breaking into a chuckle. Incredibly beautiful.

"And what is that?" She asked, as I pulled her towards me while caressing her hip bones.

"I want you to breastfeed me" I said, without any hesitation. Her eyes widened a bit and she moved backwards a little. Her cheeks turned red and she looked away. I smirked at her reaction.

"Do you even know what you are asking, Nathan? It'll be embarrassing and weird for me, and for you too." I shook my head and took her hands.

"Babe, please, please I want to try this, please." I pleaded and looked at her with my puppy eyes.

She sighed and nodded her head a little. I squealed in happiness and my eyes glinted with excitement. She looked at me, weirdly. I knew I was being totally childish but what do I do?

I pulled her into my lap and without wasting any time I took off her T-shirt, more like ripping it off from her body. I took a big gulp and my mouth watered seeing her slightly- naked breast. She is braless these days, as she needs to feed our newborn son frequently. She gasped when I cupped both of them in my palm and gave a light squeeze.

Now let me tell you. I'm around 6'-3" with good toned muscles and big everything. So is Jina, my beloved wife. She is taller, broader, and gorgeous. She has fuller breasts, athletic body, attractive ass, fair complexion, and she owns me. I've been totally smitten by her since our early days.

Now seeing her naked boobs right in front of me, with a longing from many years, I was not in control anymore. I kneaded her boobs with my big palms on them. But they are bigger now, bulging out of my big palms. She pushed her head back while making moaning sounds which were faint.

"Oh, babe, your breasts have become bigger and softer, I can't stop touching them. I think I have found my new addiction."

I pinched her right nipple and the milk oozed out from it. I moved my head forward and licked the milk. Savory. I wrapped my lips around her soft and warm nipple and started suckling them while savoring her milk, I moaned against her breasts. Her pink, puffy, nipples and pink areolas were my new drug.

She entangled her fingers with my hair and pulled my head harder into her. I roamed my tongue around her nipple in a circular motion and again caught her nipple in my mouth while kneading the other breast.

"Ah, Nathan, " her ass hole was right above my clothed dick and I needed to fuck her. I pulled away and took the other one in my mouth. Sucking it a little rougher, her moans increased but she muffled them with her palm as our baby boy was sleeping peacefully. I detached myself from her addictive breasts and wiped the corner of my mouth.

"You know, your milk is as sweet and tasty as your pussy baby" her cheeks again heated up, I know my dirty talk always affects her badly.

"Jina, I am going to fuck you" her eyes spread wide and she looked at me in disbelief.

"Nathan, Jack, is sleeping here, Taylor and Jimi are in their room..."

Even before she could say more, I cut her off in the middle of her excuses with my lips smashing onto hers. I kissed her roughly while roaming my hands over her whole body. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth while taking dominance. She moaned in the kiss when I sucked on her tongue.

"He will not wake up." I made her lift up her hip a bit and slid down her shorts along with her panties. I knew she was as desperate as I am. She kicked them off and I laid down on the bed. I was quick enough to slide my shorts and boxers down to the floor and be naked for my wife.

"Ride me, babe " I let out in a dominating voice. She took a hold of my throbbing dick and pushed it gradually into her folds, we both moaned together after getting each other's warmth and damn I felt like she became tight like a virgin. It's been a while.

She started bouncing herself on my dick in a slow speed, I bit my lip hard after seeing

the beauty who is riding on my dick. Looking like a sex goddess, my own sex goddess. She had become more hot and beautiful after giving birth.

As she kept riding me, her big boobs were bouncing along. But this time, her milk kept oozing out of her nipples. I couldn't hold myself back, after tasting her milk earlier. I latched on to her nipples again, like my newborn son, and suckled on her boobs, licking and cleaning her nipples dry.

Her pace got even slower with my action, stimulating her, and I felt her getting weary. So, I yanked her towards me and held her ass cheeks and I started thrusting forward. She hissed and clutched the headboard tightly while moaning continuously.

I again took her nipples in my mouth and gave a good suck on them, adding double pleasure. Her one hand reached near her pussy and she started rubbing her clit.

"Oh Nathan-- faster please. " I accelerated my pace.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass hole as well, hmm?" I thrusted hard this time in her making her quiver over me. She cried out in pain and pleasure and nodded her head.

"Voice it, babe, I want you to say everything when we are having sex " I pounded inside her at an inhuman speed.

"Yeah, Nathan fuck me from behind. I pulled my hard, cream-coated shaft from her pussy and moved into position behind her sexy frame. Her shapely ass propped perfectly up into the right angle that my tall body required to enter that sexy puckered star. The swollen head of my cock now at the entrance began to push with an animalistic urge to drive deep into her ass.

As she was on her fours, her boobs were hanging down, and dripping of her milk. The sight was something I would never forget. I kept scissoring into her tight hole and her boobs oozed down with drops of milk wetting the sheets beneath in tiny drops one by one.

My desire to dominate her totally was my sole desire. Her voice cracked and some tears fell from her eyes as the fullness of my manhood split her open. I pulled her head up, as I bottomed my cock, now balls deep inside her and wiped those tears away from her face.

The pleasure and pain that I knew she was enduring for me only made my desire to love this woman deeper. A sob racked through her throat. I felt myself reaching my high and she was also close to her climax.

"I-- I am gonna come now." saying that I came inside her and she came on my dick, coating my cock with her juices. The room was smelling like sex and our heavy panting and fainted moans echoed in the whole room. But my cock, it was still hard, while she was tapping out.

I flipped her onto the bed and now she was beneath me. Her forehead was covered with sweat. I moved those damp hair from her forehead and kissed it affectionately. My lips found her neck and I gave her some bites and sucked, painting her neck and collarbone with hickeys.

I again pushed my dick into her folds making her gasp. My middle finger played with her clit making her arch her back. Her pussy was drenching wet only for me, only for my dick.

"Me and my dick can't resist you and your tight pussy, you are irresistible, I am falling in love with you again and again " I mumbled before attaching my lips with her soft and juicy ones.

♤♡◇♧

Author's Note-

I am wet....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

With sweat.

The weather is so hot here, I need a cool bath in holy water. :) Do you connect with this?

♤♡◇♧