Quentin Quarantino in the House

Story Info
Sharing our space in the time of pandemic.
6.7k words
3.82
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been far too long since I last submitted. I really appreciated the comments in my last story series and I hope I have learned from you all. This story contains interracial, Femdom, sissy relations, cross dressing and probably a lot of stuff that people do not want to read. This story is not for them. Please enjoy and comment. I am thinking about the chapters that follow if you are interested!

_____________________________________________________

Month eight of the total lock down. With the virus there was no in-person, unmasked contact with others of any kind. Thank God we had taken such strong actions up front, and our country was spared the worst of the pandemic results that impacted others in this world. Just stay patient, breathe, stay aware, and we will be allowed to resume our lives again. It is coming.

I have been blessed with isolating with a partner I truly enjoy. This of course is not the reality for many, but I am thrilled to be in a bubble with my Queen. For those who have not read about my Queen and I, we are a married mature couple in a wonderful Female-led relationship in which my wife is my Queen. As Her submissive I take immense pleasure and pride in serving Her. Occasionally I am given the pleasure of serving Her and a friend.

My Queen encourages me to serve Her appropriately, dressed appropriately. My choice of feminine attire is out of respect and personal choice of the feel of the frills and lace. By no means do I imply that my attire gives me the equal status of a female, however. In our relationship, my Queen is the boss. While I choose to kneel, it is out of respect for the woman I love and my complete realization that only in a Female Dominated relationship can I be who I am.

For me, living with my Queen, I found the required pandemic isolation quite lovely. We were fortunate enough to continue to work, and I was still permitted the pleasure of providing service to my Queen, both domestically as well as sexually. The quarantine enabled me to dress throughout the day en femme as I dearly loved, while knowing that we were in a forced isolation and few people would come to our door. My Queen happily permitted this dress as it highlighted the focus I would offer to Her and Her needs. Finding out long ago that my focus is enhanced when my cock was caged, that had become a common demand of Hers. The occasional reprieve was very much appreciated, however, and She indulged me more often than I deserved. During the time of being locked, I truly loved my service as a true sissy.

During the quarantine, my Queen further developed Her demands and periods of pleasure, allowing Her dominance to extend to our workdays, instead of just a weekend or time away. We were able to move to a fully time-service environment, one in which Her demands were law, and my servitude was always expected. I was in heaven. My Queen understands and respects my needs, and out of adoration, I will do my best to always meet Her demands and desires.

Having finished my workday, meaning spending my day instructing my staff and taking part in the numerous Zoom meetings throughout the day, I was able to discard my top clothing and move to dinner. For those of you who have taken part in the Zoom meetings, a common joke is that many participants are in their underwear or pyjamas on the bottom, while work clothes on top. My work on top, covering my bralette and top, was offset by nylons, skirts, and heels on the bottom!

My Queen entered the kitchen while I prepared our dinner. Thanking me when I passed Her a glass of wine, Her hand slid over my ass, barely contained in the micro skirt I was wearing. We started to share stories of our days. The vast majority was common chatter, whining about this person or that. We also shared our concerns for our fellow workers, those either struggling with financial concerns, or those with family issues to be dealt with. Kalie, my Queen, commented about the team She was working with on the Immigration files She was involved with.

She again raised Quentin, the fellow that was over from the UK when the tragic virus reach our shores. One of many workers on Her immigration file from overseas, Quentin was unable to return home when the travel bans went into effect. Not having family, he was not duly upset, but was finding total isolation difficult. Kalie was concerned for his wellbeing. Knowing what I knew from Kalie, he was quite popular at work, and at times I felt that Kalie had a bit of a thing for him.

"I was worried about him", She went on "I know he has been very lonely. I was quite happy when you had shared my concern, my love," She added. "I thought perhaps we could have a Zoom meeting with him."

"Well that would be lovely!" I responded, "when were you thinking?" I found it interesting how this fellow had managed to captivate my Queen's interest as it had.

"I was thinking tonight, perhaps before dinner. It appears you have a way to go, so I might get him on now."

"Yes, my Queen. I suppose I should change, unless you did not feel we should be using the video on our chat," I responded looking down at my see-through lacy top.

"Well, I am hardly ready for a video conference!" my wife laughed. Funny, I thought She looked amazing, and I told Her as much. A tight top accentuated Her beautiful 38Ds, and the deep plunge offering a wonderful presentation was enough to keep the boys on their toes. A short black leather skirt, with a slit up the back complemented the top, and thigh highs finished Her outfit. I even noticed She had put on make-up, so She was hardly not ready for prime time in my opinion.

"Besides," She continued, "this outfit is hardly appropriate for work... You on the other hand, my dear, are perfectly ready for work!"

We laughed and Kalie began to set up the call. While not above the table so to speak, Her tiny skirt completed Her look. I smiled knowing that was for me.

I continued to work in the kitchen when I heard the chat open.

The smooth British baritone voice of Quentin came through our speakers as Kalie and he bantered about their day, the horrible reality of quarantine, the spread of the virus...the typical daily conversation of the times.

"Sawyer, my wine glass is empty. You are falling down on your duties!" came my Queen's tone. It surprised me for Her to say that straight out like She had. We typically did not advertise nor promote the dominant-submissive side to our relationship, and I was sure this was an announcement to Quentin at the same time.

The baritone laugh confirmed it was. "Sawyer, perhaps you might offer me a week dram while you are at it, laddie!"

It made me feel good to be included in a conversation that I had not even started. "Of course, sir!" I called out in jest, "and what would your preference be?" I brought over the wine and filled Kalie's glass.

"Quentin's favourite is a single-malt. You should set one up for him" my Queen commented.

"Indeed, laddie" Quentin chimed in "I love the idea, and if I do not get to it, you might have it in my stead!"

I poured myself a glass of wine, and retrieved a glass for a scotch, neat, tiny drop of water to open it up. The scotches I have are aged and while it would sit, I realized it was for me and needed to be treated correctly.

I returned to the kitchen and put the wine back in the fridge. The banter had then gone to the loneliness of never seeing faces. Quentin commented that he could not even see our faces and we were the first people he had talked to in days.

"I even put on clean clothes and showered!" he mused.

"Well, I am hardly dressed for a video conference, so sorry!" my Queen countered, laughing. "Had I known I would have dressed more appropriately!"

"Oh, c'mon, luv! It's been so long, and I am sure you are as lovely as you are each and every day I see you!"

I took note of this British charm and the familiarity they shared. As I moved back to the table, Quentin's image filled the screen. He was almost all that I had expected in terms of image. I did not know his ethnic background from any comment my wife had made, but I knew he was somewhat gregarious and charming. The handsome, 50ish black man had twinkling eyes and a broad smile. The wrinkles beside his eyes were from his smile, not a frown. His warmth came through clearly.

"Alright! Alright!" my Queen relinquished, "Here" and with that the screen appeared so Kalie could see Herself on camera.

The image of my Queen came to life, and Quentin's image slid over to the other half of the screen. I was still standing over at the side in my fem-wear, so moved away from the camera's wide angle and grabbed a sweatshirt off the back of the chair. I always keep one handy for moments like this.

"Now that is what I am talking about, luv," Quentin's voice oozed his velvety approval. "Stand for me, K. I need to have a full appreciation!"

Kalie pushed back from the table. "You are incorrigible!" She shook Her head, but stood up in front of the camera, back from the table such that Her attire was presented beautifully.

"And a spin!" came the instruction.

I stopped what I was doing and watched in surprise this interaction.

I watched as my Queen did a slow, sensual turn for Her admirer, his eyes glued to his monitor as She performed for him. Her nipples seemed to harden, an indicator She enjoyed the attention.

"You are lovely, my dear K'" he offered. Kalie smiled, happy with the result on our guest, bowed slightly, and sat down.

I watched this continue to unfold and attempted not to intrude, but quietly slid into the seat beside my wife and was then introduced properly.

"A huge pleasure to meet you finally, Sawyer. I have heard so much about you and I have looked forward to meeting you," Quentin offered, making me smile.

The man I met was indeed very handsome. His afro was short and well groomed, slight grey around the temples. His skin was quite dark, and it donned on me that his colour might have been something Kalie would have mentioned. In our playful conversations we only tend to distinguish between black and white with regards to the size of penises, and that hardly seemed an issue today from across the pond. It did bring up more than a few questions in my mind for when he is not across the pond, but we had never addressed that so it should not be raised now. I immediately found his demeanor to be welcoming, almost enticing.

Our conversation was animated and full of laughter. The wine did not hurt. Quentin had his own glass and we toasted each other over the next 45 minutes and became quite comfortable. Quentin welcomed me into his space, a place already enjoyed by my wife.

"So, Quentin, it seems you are on your own. Is there a lady of interest?" I asked, not quite believing that there would not be based on this welcoming, handsome man in front of us.

"Not at the time, laddie. There are far too many miles between me and a long-term. I do manage to get on well," he explained, "and find a lot of interesting people to share with online."

"But no permanent lady, or one of particular interest?" I pried, immediately wishing I had not been so rude.

"Or boy?" my wife jumped in, "and Sawyer, did you say 'particular' or 'peculiar'?" Kalie laughed.

I turned and looked at Her. She raised Her eyebrows and laughed.

Quentin started to laugh as well. "Not a fair way to raise that item, I suppose, luv!" Quentin laughed.

I looked between them feeling quite dense that I was not fully invited to this party.

"Yes," he continued "I do play on both sides of the fence, but my fence is not always a simple whitewash!"

I did not know quite how to respond. I was not even sure I knew what he was saying. I guess I looked more than a little perplexed.

Both Kalie and Quentin smiled. I certainly felt like I was late to this party!

"What does whitewash mean, Mr. Quentin?" Kalie smiled. "It is a term we have only ever used on real fences Here in Canada!"

"Whitewash is more than paint. It is phrase for what does not fully cover, just dress up what is there beneath. I meant this only as a mention that I enjoy things that are different than they appear on the surface" Quentin explained. "Many folks present one way but have a much deeper side behind the outer façade."

"Well this sounds fascinating, Quentin." Kalie responded, leaning forward just slightly. I could see that the move had enhanced the look down Her top, and I am positive She knew it. When She glanced in my direction, She knew that I knew it too. "I think more details have to follow a comment like that!"

Kalie's hand ran up my thigh and stopped just short of my skirt. I could see the mischief in Her eyes, Her soft lips curled into a smile, Her eyebrows arched.

Quentin smiled a wide bright smile and leaned forward towards his camera. " What can I say? I enjoy real encounters and pleasures. In person. But when on-line, you can play. And I do." The pause had just his smile... "and whitewash? Let me say I enjoy the sexual world and how it plays into social interactions. I enjoy when what appears on the surface is only part of what can be found behind or underneath. Images of one person can be so distinct, and I just prefer the distinction to be somewhat, uh, softened!"

I was not sure what was being said. I knew that I understood far less than the other two, so I sat back and listened.

"For God's sake, Quentin!" Kailie belted out, almost with a laugh. "Stop with the code! What do you mean playing online? And what does softened mean? You are much more precise in our meetings, yet now I can barely understand you!"

"Fine, fine! Probably too much code to make sense of our chat, so I apologize. Let's just say that sometimes I enjoy the ability to share on-line, without being in the same room. It offers a safe perversion-distance if that makes sense. No touch, no foul kind of thing!"

"And if for example," he continued, "one wanted to share details, or even an experience, the internet provides a wonderful opportunity to share. If it gets too much or out of hand, you can disconnect, and it goes away. In person you'd have to grab your clothes and run outside to hail a cab!"

I could see my wife becoming more interested. She ran Her hand along my nylon covered thigh up to the lace tops. She ppatted my thigh then ran her fingers up and started to toy with my cock.

"and do you often have to grab your clothes, in person or after you have disconnected? This is so interesting. I am learning so much about you, Quentin," She continued.

Her eyes danced through this. Her engagement and this call was far more than I had anticipated.

"I do occasionally. I must be honest; I rarely must end a call too early. Usually those online intend to be online and understand what the call is for." Quentin responded. "So, let me ask you, Kalie. What is this call for?"

"Well that is easy, it was to reach out to you." Her fingers wrapped lightly around my cock and started to slowly run its length. "I thought you wanted company, were perhaps lonely. To introduce you to Sawyer. What else could it be for? I mean really Quent!" and She took another drink.

"I appreciate you being concerned. I guess I thought perhaps it was a little more. You know, I thought you wanted to present yourself in a different light, Kalie. Yes, you wanted to say hi. Yes, you wanted to introduce Sawyer and me. And perhaps you wanted to, you know, get to know me better, luv." Quentin paused. "You are dressed a bit sexier than normal. What are you wearing under those fine garbs?"

I suddenly felt like a third wheel in my own home, a most engaged fly on the wall. I could feel a shift in the energy. Kalie looked suddenly flushed. Then She smiled. My cock responded in kind with its growth.

Kalie said nothing for a moment, then She pushed back from the table and stood up. Smiling at the camera, She slowly lifted the hem of Her skirt showing off the tops of Her nylons, then stopped

"Now don't stop there luv! Keep it going!"

"Fine" She responded. Squaring Herself to the screen, I was shocked to watch Her lift the front of Her skit, facing the camera and Quentin. There was no glance at me. This was all for Quentin's pleasure. The tiny string thong She wore was wet, making it almost transparent. The faint pink colouring clung to Her pussy lips, presenting a most intimate look. She looked incredibly sexy while She posed. "I think maybe alcohol played into that! And what are you wearing Quent?" She laughed dropping the hem of Her skirt. As She sat She smiled at the obvious tenting in my skirt.

Quentin's eyes curled down at the edges, and he smiled. His hands went to the table in front of his monitor and he pushed back and stood up. He was wearing a tight white tee-shirt and dark running shorts with slits up the sides. "I was not aware we would be doing a fashion show!" he commented, hands out to his side. He was posing for the camera just as much as Kalie was.

The man was impressive. He looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym. His forearms looked like Popeye's, missing only the anchor tattoo. His biceps showed his power, and I am sure he was flexing them for the show. His well-defined chest narrowed down to his abs, the lines of his 6-pack showing through the shirt.

What took most of my attention, and I believe my Queen, was his shorts. His shorts were thin and shiney. The shadow over the front presented a contour of another large muscle reaching down towards the bottom of his shorts. It appeared to be ready to emerge from the bottom of his shorts, tenting the leg out slightly.

"well, perhaps a fashion show was not your interest. Perhaps you just wanted to show!" Kalie smirked; Her eyes glued to the screen. He comment obviously made Quentin even happier to see us.

I could see what She was enamoured with, and her interest appeared to be growing almost as fast as the expansion of Quentin's shorts.

"Maybe" he responded, rubbing his hand slowly down his mass. "This is the part that makes 'online' so much safer." He paused his motion waiting for a response which came quickly. (I almost did as well!)

"So, I was hardly 'safe'. What if I am not looking for safer, Quentin?" my Queen commented. All I could do was watch. My lips were dry. My cock was rock hard, but definitely not in the same class as what I watched on screen.

"Everything about this pandemic period is about being safe, Kalie. Even from a distance there is a risk." His hand continued to the bottom of his shorts and lifted the material slightly, allowing the head of his cock to emerge by an inch or so. "But safety first, right luv?"

My Queen paused and glanced over with a smile. Without taking Her eyes from me, She grasped my cock and raised Her eyebrows. "Now what fun is that?"

"Well, I suppose there is this then, luv" and he tugged his shorts down. A beautiful, large black cock sprung upwards as he released it, its head swinging upwards almost to he abs. Stroking the down its shaft, the head grew towards to lens, a droplet of precum on its tip. Holding it is his hand it appeared there was room for two more hands. The purple head stood close to the camera, and the small drop became more visible as it grew and almost dripped. He stroked it, like he was making love to the camera. "Is this what you had in mind?"

I heard my wife swallow, searching for enough moisture to allow it, but Her mouth was dry. She took a moment to gather Her thoughts and had a sip of wine.

"Yes. And it is lovely. I would certainly hope you would not be running for a cab at this point, Quent," my wife commented, almost in a whisper.

I watched him smile, his hand sliding slowly up and down the length of his cock, his finger picking up the droplette and spreading it back over his head. "and what about you, Sawyer? You have said nothing. What are you thinking?"

12