Quentin Quarantino in the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to snap out of my daze. I was still staring at his cock, watching his hand slide up and down. "I, uh, don't have much to say, I guess. I was, uh. Just watching you both. I feel like a third wheel!" I laughed. "But I must admit to being very excited by this mutual sharing!"

"Hate to think we've got your knickers in a knot, laddie" Quentin laughed.

"I think he is rather enjoying this Quent," my Queen chimed in, "if his cockette is any indication of his interest!" Her eyes went from her hand on my cock back to the screen.

"What about your comment about liking both sides of the fence, and the softening you referred to. What is that about" Kalie urged, saving me from my own inability to form words.

"Well, honestly my fence line includes boys as well as girls. The comment about softening? Well, I like my boys to be softened around the edges, feminized if you will. I like it when I have them in delicate, sexy attire. It takes away some of the nasty of the maleness which I do not want," he answered.

"So, Sawyer," and I felt Her hand continuing its play on my cock. "Perhaps you are not a third wheel after all!"

I just looked at Kalie. This was not where I expected to be, at all.

"Oh, do tell. Where is this going laddie?" came the accented baritone.

"Stand up Sawyer" my Queen instructed.

"Kalie, I don't think..."

"Stand up now, Sawyer."

I looked at my Queen, trying to find something in Her eyes to give me an out. I could feel myself squirming, wondering if I should refuse.

"Your Queen has just given you a direct command Sawyer" She stated. Quentin whistled softly at Her statement.

I looked to both, my Queen with Her eyebrows raised, Quentin with his smile. I stood, keeping myself slightly crouching beside the table so only my sweatshirt was visible.

"Remove your sweatshirt, Stacie"

I knew at that moment I was about to be taken further than I had anticipated.

"Remove it now, gurl!" She demanded.

I looked into Her eyes, and grabbing the sweater from the bottom, lifted it over my head. I could feel the cool air as soon as the sweater was raised, but all I could feel was warmth. I could feel my nipples and my cock jut out. I did not want this. Yet this was exactly what I wanted. I could not look at the camera. I could not look at the screen. I was afraid of seeing my honest reaction. I could not NOT look. My bralette showed through the Sheer material of my top. My skirt was already visible with its tenting.

"Step back from the table, Stacie" came the instruction. I looked to my wife, dropped my eyes, and took two steps backward. Looking up I could see my Queen looking at me, and on screen a black man with his cock in his hand stroking it. My image clearly showed my mini-skirt, nylons, Sheer top and bralette on display, my cock holding the material out. No one said a word.

"Quite lovely, Laddie, or perhaps I should say lassie" came the comment I was quite nervous about. "Turn for me...slowly."

I looked at my Queen, Her eyes were intent on me. I looked to Quentin, and I am not sure if it was my imagination, but his large cock looked harder. His hand continued to stroke its full length. I knew I was extremely uncomfortable. I knew I was humiliated. I knew I craved this.

"Turn for Quentin, Stacie" I was instructed again. I looked at the ground. I began to turn, slowly.

As I reached the side presentation my cock strained even more, aware it was on display. When I was all the way around, I realized I had closed my eyes, and I opened them again and looked up to meet the gazes of my audience. Kalie was smiling at me. Quentin was holding his cock, his thumb stroking over its head, glistening in more smeared cum.

I looked down. My cock was rock hard, my skirt was allowing my panties to appear beyond the hem.

"Looks like my little Stacie is enjoying Herself" Kalie smiled at me She reached out and rubbed over my nipples. "But this is hardly lady-like!" and She lifted the front of my skirt.

"Sorry my Queen" is all I could mumble, my eyes downcast.

"I think Stacie enjoys being in this position, don't you, lassie?" came the voice over the speaker. "I think you crave this. You want to be humiliated. You want to have to admit how much you enjoy this, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Speak up, Stacie. I don't think Quentin can hear you." My Queens tone was soft, but direct. I noticed Her fingers up Her skirt while She spoke with me. I could make out their outline as her fingers worked into her wet pussy.

"Um, yes, I suppose I do", I mumbled quietly.

"Stacie! That is hardly an appropriate way to respond. I think Quentin needs more respect!" She demanded.

Looking to my Queen, I realized She meant what She said, and my position became even more obvious.

I felt myself accept, and my shoulders drop, releasing their pride. I looked him in the eyes directly before lowering them submissively.

"Yes, sir. I do." I responded.

"Sir, oh I like that. SIR! A wee bit upper crust but coming from a tart I suppose it's OK. Now, how do you keep that in check?" he pointed. "I mean, it is not much of a cock. More of a little plaything, isn't it? I could probably hold that in two fingers." I could feel my humiliation rising, as was my cock. "What if your superiors do not like your cock on display? Some real men do not want to worry themselves with your little thing being pleasured, lassie."

"I am not, um, into men, sir, I..."

"Stacie!" came a sharp rebuke. "That is no way to talk to Quentin! It is time to be much more upfront!" I looked to Her, wishing She would stop, and wishing She would continue. I need not have offered my opposing thoughts.

"You have told me before, and I also have fond memories of a winter trip to Lake Ontario... remember? I believe you showed how you do enjoy men and enjoy them enjoying you. Black men. Isn't that correct my little slut?" Stopping for a moment, She revelled in my discomfort. "I believe those men took your virginity and you rapaid them handsomely didn't you, Stacie. I believe you swallowed your pride and much much more didn't you my little slut?"

"Yes, my Queen. I am sorry, sir. I momentarily forgot past events. What I was trying to explain was..."

"He has a cage is what he was trying to say, Quent. It is small, and quite remarkable that a man can even get it on. He whines and says it is uncomfortable, but he loves it and wears it because it completely removes his little dickie from all discussions. I believe you love it, don't you Stacie? I think you prefer when it is no longer an issue or involved, don't you, Stacie? I think you like being tiny and locked away while having your boy-pussy used."

I looked into Her eyes, then at Quent, then again, the floor. "Yes, my Queen" I responded softly; my eyes could get no lower.

"Would you wear it for me, Stacie? Would you lock it away from my sight? Of course, I would hold the key if you asked. But just for me, would you wear it for me if I asked my sissy to?" Quentin asked.

I looked to my Queen. She was no help. She had put me in this situation and was enjoying Herself.

"Yes, he would wear it for you, Quentin, wouldn't you Stacie?"

"Yes, M'am, I would."

"Please go and put on your small cage, Stacie. Bring me back the key. Pour us some more wine before you do. And please be quick."

Leaving the room it took me a moment to just understand where this was. I could not fathom how far this Zoom had gone. More I could not understand where it was going.

Getting the cage on is difficult at the best of time. When my cock is hard, it is unbearable. The entire cage is only 1.75" long. The cock is pressed tight inside, squished, to the point that you cannot get hard at all in it. the pressure when it happens in unbelievable. The issue of getting it on can only be done in one way. Ice, ice cold water, and horrible thoughts. As I struggled with the rigidity of my cock, it was made worse by the laughter and whispers coming from the other room.

I focused on bad things. I tried to think about work, car problems anything other than current events. The cage is a steel Bon4M and has a ring that opens to allow a tight fit around the back of my cock and balls. Once closed, a bar slides through the ring to attach to the cage and it pulls the cage back against the pins that hold it all in place. When your cock is hard, the pins are about two inches from the cage and the pin will not reach. It took about 5 minutes to get my cock soft enough to allow the cage to push back enough to allow the bar to screw through it and tighten the unit together. This process is agony. Once in place, the lock is attached through the bar. I never lock the cage myself. That is a privilege of my Queen.

Once on I took a breath, and checked myself in the mirror, smoothing down my skirt.

Returning to the table, I presented my cage so She could lock me away. I then passed my Queen the key and She clasped the necklace around Her neck.

"Thank you, Stacie. Please show Quentin your cage."

I had come this far, and I am sure he saw Her lock my cage. I turned to the camera and lifted my skirt. I could see my cage on the screen as the camera captured every bit of its steel encasement, the small lock laying on top. The other thing that happens in a cage is that while your cock cannot get fully hard, it tries. As it does your balls are pulled painfully, and my pain was significant at this moment.

"Lovely, lassie. Would you wear that for me if I were beside you and could hold it in my hand? Actually, perhaps just two fingers?" came the jibe as he held his thumb and pointer finger together.

My eyes were closed. The humiliation was running through the heat of my face, something I crave. "Yes sir, I would wear it for you."

"Atta gurl...and of course you would ask me to lock it and you would suck my cock while you wore it?"

I looked to my Queen. "and if I told you it would be good to suck his cock, Stacie," She smiled, Her fingers dancing faster under Her skirt. "Just like you did for your other Masters, Stacie."

"Yes, Sir, I would be pleased if you would lock my cage so I could wear it while I sucked your cock" I replied, almost unable to believe this conversation had come to this.

"And would you dress for me Stacie? Would you wear something frilly and sexy for me, giving me yourself for my pleasure?"

In my head I knew this was unlikely and he was playing me. I also know that I so wished it was possible. As dry as my mouth was, I could barely speak. I looked up into his eyes and nodded.

"Excellent, Stacie. I look forward to that opportunity, should it arise of course. Well, the occasion would arise, not that!" and he pointed again at my cage.

Kalie broke out in laughter. "Ah, how you can make me laugh, Quentin!"

"Now, Stacie" Quent continued "I enjoy taking control of couples, especially when the husband is a sissy. Well, I think you are a complete sissy. Do you think of yourself as a sissy? A sissy that I might enjoy?"

My mouth was full of sand. I could barely swallow. I did not know this man yet look at the discussion we were having. I had never even met him, yet I was still staring at his cock. I had agreed to far more than I was comfortable with, yet I wanted to submit to him. I wanted to be his sissy. I looked at my Queen. I wanted to be THEIR sissy.

I took a sip of wine.

"Yes, sir" I whispered.

My wife watched me while She played with Herself under Her skirt. "I don't think we heard you, Stacie."

"Yes, sir," I said louder, "I am a sissy and would like to be a sissy you would enjoy."

"Would you like to kneel beside me while I show your wife what a real cock feels like?"

"Uh, Quentin!" my wife jumped in "I think that is a question for me, and we have never discussed that part! Do you not think the question would be to me?"

"Sorry m'lady, but this was not a question I was posing to you. I would certainly take the time to properly woo you. Impress you! I would never assume that, although our discussion may certainly lead me in that direction!"

"No, this was the first question, to your husband, my sissy...to understand if my proceeding would hamper your marital bliss...so. I need to know if your sissy husband is the type of man who would allow a real man to pleasure his wife like he never could. It takes a certain kind of man to admit his inferiority. A man who wants his wife to be fulfilled and is happy to watch Her ecstasy. A feminized sissy cuckold."

"Well, I suppose that is a fair approach, Quentin. Please continue..."

And he did. "So sissy, would you like me to show your wife a proper time, with a proper cock?"

I paused and searched out my wife's eyes. I wanted Her to jump in and take the conversation back. Instead, She just smiled at me. "Answer the gentlemen, 'sissy'!"

I looked back to the monitor. Everyone froze. Nothing moved. I could feel my heartbeat in my throat.

"Yes sir" I responded softly.

"Sorry, but I cannot hear you...must be the microphone you are using. Speak up Sissy! What would you like?" he demanded.

I took a breath. My mind was racing. I mean, it is OK to say so. Really, I will have time to alter this discussion if I am not comfortable...I must understand, and then we need to talk, and of course there is...no, who am I kidding...

"Yes Sir" I offered a little louder "I would very much like to see you show my wife your manly cock, and if She so desires, to make love to Her like I never can."

"And as a good little Sissy, I assume you would serve us a romantic dinner, and of course breakfast in bed?" he continued.

Kalie smiled at me and nodded. "I may have shared that part of our trip to the lake, Stacie!" She laughed.

"Um... Yes sir, I would be delighted to serve the two of you" I offered. I now knew my Queen had said far more than I expected.

"Excellent, Stacie. I now understand the type of man, or gurl you are. Let's be honest. You are not a man are you? You are a Sissy. You would rather be dressed all frilly to serve rather than pretend you want to or even could, compete with this." and he presented his impressive cock to the screen again. It had not lost any of its size, in fact seemed larger if possible. "You would prefer to be locked away, hiding that little clit while a man properly made love to your wife, wouldn't you, sissy?"

"Yes, sir I would" I responded quietly, no longer able to look at either of them, fully into sub-space.

"And would you like your wife to suck my cock in front of you? Perhaps with you?"

"Yes, sir, I would" I added. I realized I was already in for a penny, but now was I in for a pound? A British Pound?

"Who know, Sissy. Perhaps this might come true for you. I think your missus would enjoy my company...I would imagine your missus might enjoy not only having a man around, but man who enjoys controlling a Sissy like you. Her sissy. Frankly, Kalie, I am surprised you never fully offered up your sissy husband before when you had the opportunity. Like the last time you were in this room I suppose, hey Kalie?" he responded.

My head went into a whirl. The last time in his room. When, and how. And I was not told, something we always agree on.

I looked to Her, I felt quite hurt. We are open, not deceitful. "In his room, my Queen?" I asked.

"Now, now Stacie. No need to get all upset. Quentin said THAT room, not HIS room. I think you are overstating things."

"My Queen, I suppose you are right. I was just a little hurt to know you were in that room then, and never told me." I felt quite deflated.

"Do you like my accommodation's Stacie?" Quentin interrupted. I thought it was quite nice. Not much of a kitchen, Here. That is all downstairs, but the room is comfy. Nice bed..." and he bounced.

The camera followed him as he lay down. "Might be nice to share, perhaps?"

I was not sure how to respond. I just found out my wife had already been in that room.

"I do like the décor, but some comforters Here seem a little old fashion" he laughed as he held up a quilt made of patches.

"Hey, my grandma made that!" Kalie yelled back.

I froze.

The quilt was upstairs in our guest room, and the rest of the décor suddenly was much more familiar.

Quentin just smiled and I heard a chair move upstairs.

12