Quest for Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
The First Monster.
5.6k words
4.56
14.1k
14

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

Adventuring wasn't something Mina ever planned on in her life. At best, she'd expected to be foraging in the forest, maybe wander a little too far off the beaten path, instead she was three days from home. Thing had gone well as she'd hoped. No bandits attacked her, nor did any animals steal her food in the night, and Jackson was a true gentleman of a horse. He didn't even mind that she'd lean on him while sleeping.

She found a small town on the fourth day and made sure to stock up just in case. Being a farmer had taught her one thing above most others; be prepared. Whether that meant for starvation or to fend off something or someone, she was set for it. Her clothes were tough and handled any bramble she wandered through, and she kept a knife tucked into her pants. Townsfolk were happy to help. The men, anyway. Their women looked on at her chest in envy.

She headed for the local tavern, looking for information and lodging. A conversation caught her ear not long after.

"Another attack? That's the fifth time this week."

"Damn those futanari. We'll have to deal with them."

"Excuse me," Mina said and came to their table, "Are there Monster Futanari nearby?"

"Yes, damn nuisances. No one's been killed yet, but Nick over there lost five of his teeth to one," one said, gesturing to a man with a gapped smile.

"Whereabouts are they?" Mina asked.

"North-East of the town, they ambush anyone going through the forest." Must be them, Mina thought and recalled the compass pointing in the same direction for days now, "I hope you're not going that way. Who knows what'd happen to someone like you. It'll take longer, but just take the open road. Safer that way."

"I'll be fine," Mina said and palmed the handle of her knife. She hadn't used it for more than the occasional butchering, but she was confident it'd suffice.

"Let me come with you," a girl's voice said from behind, causing Mina to jump, nearly toppling the table as well. She turned and was met by a hooded figure, clearly a woman by their figure, but they kept their eyes hidden. Only her lips were visible under the cowl. The cloak fluttered open to reveal an oddly coloured dagger strapped to her side, "I can protect you."

Despite her words, Mina had her doubts. The girl was smaller than her, though she wasn't concerned with that. It was the unnerving aura she had, like an animal that might snap while petting it. And that dagger; just the sight of it prickled against her skin.

"I'll be fine," Mina repeated and walked away. The hairs on her neck bristled at the sensation of eyes on her, tracking every move. Rather than buy a room, she went back to Jackson and hurriedly mounted him once more. Even after the town was behind her, Mina still felt those predatory eyes. Fortunately, it faded once they reached a branch in the paths.

One was fresh and hurried, made from necessity it seemed. She checked the compass, which directed down the older road, into a lush forest with plenty of shade and abandoned burrows. Perfect place for a monster to ambush someone, she thought, but urged Jackson down it. She stayed alert for any sounds of pursuit.

Silence pervaded the woods but for the clop of Jackson's hooves and scurrying of animals. A twig snapped under his foot, startling her. Mina took a long breath, focusing on the clean aromas wafting on the breeze, and mourned that she hadn't asked exactly where the ambushes occurred. Now she almost wished she accepted that strange woman's offer. She also should've taken Samuel's when he offered his men to aid her.

"So much for pride," Mina groaned, then Jackson stopped. She whipped her head around, searching for a threat, but he just huffed at her and stamped his hoof. Following his direction, there were a series of odd, feet-like tracks. Odd, because surely a person would wear shoes, and claw-like marks also disturbed the dirt, "Wow, you're some horse."

He gave another huff and raised his head, as if to say, "Well, I am a Noble's horse." She gave him a firm pat, affirming that pride he had.

"Well, lead on," Mina said and eyed the tracks as he trotted, noting how they deepened from repeated use. Must be its primary route. A thicket blocked their path, one ripe with brambles. She hopped down and inspected the area, but the tracks seemed to vanish into the vegetation.

"I wonder..." Cautious, Mina grabbed a handful and pulled, peeling away some of the greenery and finding a gap large enough for a person to crawl through, "I knew it. You wait there, Jackson. I'll be back." He snorted in acknowledgement.

Sharp needles caught on her clothes as she crawled on her belly. Her breasts made it harder, forcing her back and head up slightly. A few scratches lined her skin and holes opened in her shirt, but she made it to the other side in one piece. Somehow, she'd expected the world to have completely changed; it was the same, but for a fallen tree with a tarp thrown over it to protect a sleeping figure.

Mina sank to a crouch and watched. The figure turned over, and her caution vanished. It was a girl, smaller than Mina, with the fluffiest ears atop her head, which at the slightest sound. They pointed toward Mina, who now saw the girl's tail as it swayed lazily.

"So cute," Mina said, then froze as the girl opened her eyes, a floral green that shone around the cat-like pupil. Her head raised in shock at Mina's presence, which brought her attention to the chain leading above.

"Get away from her!" If not for the rustling of the chain, Mina would've been cleaved in two, but scrambled back just in time, narrowly avoiding the flash of deadly claws.

A new figure leapt from the tarp and landed right where she'd been, striking the earth hard enough to blow up a cloud of dirt and leaves. As it cleared, Mina was faced with a girl cute as the first. This one had dog-like ears, however, and was crouched with a protective snarl marring her features. She stood between Mina and the other. A chain linked them, but beyond that, they were complete opposites.

The cat-girl stood and was immaculate despite sleeping on the ground. Her flesh was a doll-like alabaster, nose small and adorable above her lips that settled into a feline shape. Likewise, her robe was pure white and clear of blemish. Even her expression was a mastered calm as she looked back at Mina. All that broke the image of perfection was the large, iron collar around her neck. Following the chain brought her focus back to the immediate threat of the dog-girl, who, in every respect, stood as the cat's opposite.

Tan skin covered in dirt and scratches. Her robe was in tatters, falling around a sleek yet muscular frame. She must be protecting the other one, Mina thought and laid her hands down flat, head lowered, though she kept her eyes on the other's feet. A confused whine came from the dog-girl, who tilted her head in confusion. Oaken hair cascaded down her head, so long it grazed the floor.

"Hi," Mina said, soft and meek as she could manage. One of them must be the Monster Futa she was looking for, though she doubted she could beat either in a direct fight.

More confusion, "Hi," the dog answered and relaxed her stance slightly.

"I've been looking for you," the human said and reached around for the gourd. Instantly, both the cat and dog's hair stood up.

"Of course you were!" The dog growled and leapt at her, claws directed at Mina's throat. Having dealt with plenty of wolves and foxes on the farm, she was calm, despite the possibility of death facing her. She caught the dog by the forearm and turned her momentum against her, pinning the girl down. This wasn't a simple animal, however, and she pushed Mina off just as quickly.

Mina slowly reached into her pouch. She didn't go for her knife, not wanting to kill or harm the dog-girl, but instead grabbed a piece of dried meat. The dog's eyes went straight to the morsel, nose twitching at its aroma, and followed as she held it out, making soft clicking sounds with her tongue.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you," Mina said, reaching a little further, "I just want to talk with you. Is that okay?"

The dog snarled in response, but she didn't strike even as she went within her reach. Mina pressed the morsel against her adversary's claw, which proved too familiar for the dog, who struck in that instant. Sharp canines sank into Mina's arm, a pain she'd handled several times, as such she acted without hesitation and put the girl in a headlock, binding her arms with her legs and exposing the Monster's belly in a sign of submission.

If it were a dog, she'd simulate a bite on the neck to signify dominance. However, she didn't have either hand free.

Mina gulped and copied the dog-girl, biting down into the nape of her neck. They stayed like that, neither willing to submit to the other, but Mina had dealt with stubborn animals all her life. No matter how it hurt, or how long it took, she held on. The cat-girl watched from her shelter, ears and nose twitching uncertainly.

Then the dog relaxed. A common trick that novices paid for, so Mina held on for longer, ignoring the strangely familiar taste on her tongue. She didn't let go until the dog-girl went limp in her grip, sinking to the floor. Not turning her back, Mina ripped off some of her own shirt and tied it around her bleeding arm. The wound wasn't nearly as deep as she'd expected, nor had the dog tried ripping at her skin.

"You weren't trying to kill me," Mina noted. The dog said nothing, just kept her head and eyes low, before the scrap of food she'd been offered appeared once more, "Take it."

Few animals held grudges and, while this wasn't a typical canine, she treated her as such. Acting like the fight never happened, Mina coaxed the girl into accepting her. In minutes, Mina had the dog-girl literally eating from her hand. The other hand was preoccupied with petting her ears and tail, each just as fluffy as the cats appeared, though caked in dirt. She picked at meticulously, cleaning all the filth she could.

"There, isn't that better?" Mina asked.

"Yes," the dog-girl sighed, nuzzling into the human's palm.

"How did you do it?"

Both looked up at the cat-girl standing over them, delicate features harshened in the shadows cast from above. Mina might've been afraid, if the dog-girl didn't intervene. She stood between them, showing off some of the meat she still had.

"Neku, this human is nice. Look, she gave me meat."

"Ino..." Neku sighed, ears sinking, "She's a human."

"Yeah, but... she gave me meat," Ino repeated, with such conviction that made the simple act seem like Mina was a saint or an angel.

Neku regarded Mina, eyes raking over her every feature like the predator she embodied. Up close, Mina saw her hair was a fiery ginger, curling all about her as it fell down her back and tickled her calves. With a grin, Mina offered her a piece as well. Though not as hesitant as Ino, she only took it after several seconds passed.

"I guess you're not so bad," Neku said and took it, nibbling on the morsel. Incredible restraint, Mina noted, glancing at the pair's skinny bodies, "You said you were looking for us. Why?"

Mina thought to answer, but the collars both wore compelled her interest, "What's with those big collars?"

"They're our bond," Ino answered and touched hers, lip curling in disgust at the thing, "From when we were whole."

"We used to be one being. Which we were supposed to keep secret." Neku said, glaring at the dog-girl, who shrank back. Mina chuckled at the two. Just like a cat, she thought, commanding the stronger one like that.

"Can't you remove it?" Mina asked, extending a hand to inspect the collar around Neku, who shook her head. It was iron, loosely moulded into shape. It sat loose around Neku's throat, though not enough to be pulled over her head. To remove it, Mina would need time and tools, neither of which were on her person.

"It's enchanted," Neku explained reading Mina's intentions, then thinned her eyes at the human, "And you never answered my question."

Mina looked down and sank away, ruminating over her words. While the two before her were monsters, asking for their seed was uncomfortable. It'd have been easier if Mina could've just captured and milked them like the cows back home. Aside from that, her loins stirred every time she so much as glanced at either Ino or Neku.

While neither boasted curves or stature, they were adorably short next to her. Ino raised her head and sniffed the air, ears perking up too as she faced Mina. She crawled over, sniffing more, tail lifting in a leisurely swing. Part of Mina wanted to shoo her away, but her eyes were transfixed by the petite breasts nearing her.

"You kind of smell like us," Ino eventually said and, without a word, dived between Mina's legs. The human yelped and jumped to her feet, but Ino hooked her fingers in the trousers, tugging them down with the underwear and unleashing Mina's abnormality. Though, among them, it was commonplace.

For several seconds, neither human or monster moved a muscle. All their eyes were fixed on Mina's shaft, which hovered just over her testicles at half-mast, longing for the two before it. Ino broke the stillness by sitting up and licking at the head.

"What are you doing?" Mina shrieked and backed away, then tripped over her clothes. Ino was on her in a second, though she didn't pin the human. Instead, the dog-girl sniffed at Mina's crotch, tail wagging harder with every breath, before going into a frenzy as Ino caught wind of the human's femininity.

"You really are like us. But you look so human," Ino said and backed away at Mina's insistent pushing. Despite that, her shaft engorged further and her eyes refused to leave Ino's chest, a hint of nipples showing through the scars in her clothing.

"This is why I wanted to find you," Mina said after she redressed, though her prick remained stubborn, "I need your power to get rid of it."

"Our power?" Ino tilted her head, frowning.

"Our semen," Neku clarified, face blank, though her eyes flitted about Mina's body as the gears turned over in her head. A shifting in her robe caught the human's eye, but was drawn away by Ino's excitement.

"Oh! That's what she meant," Ino giggled and yanked Mina's trousers down again. Caught off guard, Mina didn't react before the tanned Monster Futa swallowed her dick whole.

"What... oh... hmm, that's..." Mina tried putting the words together, but they were shoved aside by her moans. Just a few weeks ago, she'd fantasised of this very act and used her moistened hand as proxy, and yet she now had someone ardently sucking her. Not only that, but that someone was moaning with her, like sucking cock was just as pleasurable for her as it was for Mina. Blood surged through Mina's shaft, powered by lust, until it was too much for Ino. The futa didn't let go, however, and replaced her mouth with firm strokes.

"If you want cum that bad, you should've just said," Ino said, then looked at Neku with a pout, "But Neku's really shy, so I hope just mine is okay."

"I am not!" Neku said, stamping her foot with an adorably sour expression, "I just... I'm particular about who I reveal myself to." She shifted her weight around, claws extending and digging holes in her robe, which stretched around her own erection. Ahead of her sister, Ino's cock was already out in the open and swollen to its full tumescence. Mina shook her head in disbelief, then gasped again as Ino ignored her other half and swallowed the cock again.

The sensations kept Mina planted in place. She brought her hands to Ino's head, massaging her fluffy ears and entwining fingers in her hair, while marvelling at the sight and pleasure of her cock being sucked. While taller than Neku, Ino was still so much smaller than Mina, presenting a challenge for the dog-girl as she tried taking all either inches down her eager throat, though only reached halfway. That didn't matter; Mina was ready to pop any second.

She hadn't found the time or energy to release herself in the past days. Her balls had swollen with the unspent loads, racking up her sensitivity. Wind breezed through the trees and tickled her exposed thighs and pussy, reminding her that she was half-naked in the wild. A traveller only needed to look a little and what would they find?

They'd find her getting her penis sucked by an adorable Monster Futa while another watched on in quiet frustration.

"I-I'm gonna... Oh, it's coming," Mina moaned. Her toes curled, muscles tensing across her body, while her prick lurched. She expected Ino to pull back and let her release onto the dirt, instead she wrapped her arms around Mina's thighs, fingers teasing at her sensitive flesh, and moaned, the vibrations strengthening. Too much... Mina came into the dog-girls mouth, moaning the whole time and twitching in bliss as those lips and tongue coaxed more pleasure. To complete it, Ino's gulps were loud enough for her to hear above the breeze.

Once she was finished, Mina pulled her sagging erection out and stared. Her mouth opened and closed, but she was at a loss for words. Then Ino opened her mouth wide and showed off the creamy goo still inside. Was it always so thick, Mina wondered as Ino rolled the load around, before she swallowed it all. Before the last drop was gone, the human was erect once more.

"That was delicious. Even better than Neku's!" She said. An angry growl from behind flattened her ears. She looked at her other half, "It is."

"I can't believe... you did that," Mina panted, fighting the urge to stick her cock back into Ino's gullet.

"Hmm? Why? Cum is delicious, and your cock tasted really nice too," Ino said and licked at the tingling head.

"I've never tasted it," Mina said and blushed at Ino's stunned expression, like she'd admitted to never eating chocolate. The futa hopped to her feet and pushed Mina down, putting the human level with her cock. Mina couldn't see it before, only a glimpse of the shaft, but now she was face-to-face with it. From the colour to its shape, Ino's cock was inhuman.

At its base was a bundle of thick skin, from which the shaft extended. The first couple inches had a bulbous shape, with dense veins throbbing visibly across it, before thinning slightly and leading to the pointed crown. None of it had Ino's bronze skin tone and instead was a vibrant crimson. It looked even bigger than Mina's own, almost comical on Ino's petite frame. From the tip, thick opalescent goo drooled out.

White gunk clung to the head. She took a sniff on impulse. The smell made Mina dizzy, so dense and pungent and... intoxicating. She swayed on her knees, eyes crossing as her nostrils flared to huff the aroma. What was it? Every breath further clouded her thoughts and made her pussy ache.

"Oh, we should let you do Neku if it's your first time. She's smaller than me," Ino said, heedless of Mina's inebriation on her musk. Though she was hesitant, Neku walked over and slipped her robe off her shoulders, revealing her slender, pearly body to to the elements. Her green eyes shone with desire, yet her hands were clasped tight over her crotch.

"It's okay," Ino breathed into the cat-girl's ear, hands caressing her body, before they gently moved the cover away. Like Ino's, Neku's cock resembled her species, though less so than the other. The shaft was covered in snow-like foreskin with blue paths all across it, but the bottom and sides were lined with soft spines no thicker than a pencil. The head was human in its bluntness, though a broad slit topped it.

Likewise, the scent wasn't as overpowering, but Mina still swayed as the cock closed in. She almost didn't think as she opened her mouth for the tip, copying Ino and the rare bit of gossip she'd heard in town. It pushed in, the spines pressed on her tongue, and a rush of flavour threatened her consciousness. Mina's own sexes spilled their jealousy as she debased herself.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12