Quest for Cum Ch. 06

Story Info
Human or Not, Keep Going.
7k words
4.44
12.2k
8

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

Li's ears jerked up at the unnatural noises. Moans, mixed with peculiar gargles and splashes, that were corroborated by scents of various sexes, told her of a monster's presence. The same one she'd been looking for with the compass, but whatever she was on the trail of, kept moving in abhorrent patterns. She checked the odd device and found it firmly pointed in one direction. At last her quest continued.

When the sounds were within human earshot, she tied the horse down and investigated. It couldn't hurt to be too careful, not when the Monster must know it was being pursued. The last thing she needed was another encounter like the Minotaur. She crept along the forest floor, senses alert, to the edge and peeked out.

Even before she went on this insane quest to kill them all, she'd witnessed all manner of Monsters and their victims in the act. She'd even been one - but not anymore, that version of herself was long dead now - and yet none of them measured up to the mass emerging from the half-drained lake. A shiver ran through her body, hairs standing on end. She should leave.

The Monster was enormous. Humanoid shapes comprised its main body, a torso, arms and legs, even a head with a blank canvas of a would-be gorgeous face, but dozens of tendrils extended from elsewhere. It appeared comprised of white slime, the same consistency as semen, yet none of its mass fell on the ground. All its limbs kept moving in apparent disarray. Li tracked some and found they were attached to something in the torso. She frowned and spied a glimpse of human skin.

It had a victim. Were they still alive? Doubtful. Even if they were, she wondered if they'd want to live after such a harrowing experience. Distinct, human moans reached her. Li drew her dagger. To kill every Monster Futa, to save humanity from their blight, was her mission. If she didn't save this one person, then she was a failure.

Yet she didn't move. Something about the sights, the moans, the obscene squelches whenever the tentacles moved, and the stench... Li reached down for her despicable endowments, feeling them swell at her touch. This was expected. She'd absorbed the essence of so many Monsters now, gaining their libido and cocks were necessary disfigurements, but they acted out at the worst moments. Like they timed it in revenge of what she'd done.

"I am stronger than this," Li snarled under her breath and leapt out. The Monster didn't notice her, consumed with the poor human trapped inside its clutches, and made slashing it simple. She waited, expecting the corrupt lights to appear and converge on her weapon, yet they never did. A tendril smashed her into the ground, knocking the air from her lungs. Her skull hit the ground with a dull, heavy smack.

Several other spawned from it and coiled around her limbs. They squeezed, gripping her firmer than seemed possible with their slimy texture, and raised her. Li shook the daze from her head and yanked herself free, an otherwise impossible feat without her new strength, falling into a crouch from which she propelled herself forward and cut through an arm. It splattered across the grass, before reconvening on the creature.

Tendrils launched at her. She dodged them, moving her limbs the slightest degree to avoid the myriad of attackers, but too many came from all angles. A jump spared her, but more appeared and caught her again. This time, they flowed across her skin, shrouding it in a dank heat that raised the hairs on the back of her neck, and solidified into rock. It spread her apart, crotch unprotected no matter how her muscles worked. Tiny limbs, like fibres, crept into her clothes and unravelled them.

Li roared at it from indignation. No Monster would have its way with her again, never, so long as she breathed. She reared her head about, biting at her bonds until they fell apart. Her dagger plummeted with her, but laid forgotten as she tore at the abomination. Leaping at it, fingers stretching into claws that cleaved through tentacle after tentacle, she dug her teeth into what she could and swallowed whatever morsel came free. One thought broke into her bloodlust; its taste.

So familiar and strange. A snarl tore through her lips; it was the flavour of cum, she knew it from the Monster years ago, but... she liked it. Li renewed her assault, focusing on the violence, not the delicious slimy cum that painted her oesophagus on its way to her stomach. As her belly swelled with its meal, the Monster had lost some of its mass. Its 'eyes' widened and the mass backed away now, trying to escape into what remained of the lake.

After the humiliation of being seen in her current form, she couldn't let it live. And for the sake of whoever was trapped inside it. Li spied a glow from within and retrieved her dagger, leaping at it. Tentacles battered her, knocking her back into the trees, but she was on it just as fast. She parried a tendril and struck with her blade, shattering whatever created the glow. The black specks of light appeared and converged on her weapon.

As they did, Li saw a human hand. She yanked on it but struggled with the weight. What remained of the Monster kept pulling on them, trying to pull them into the lake with its final breath. Li dug her heels into the earth and pulled harder, silently apologising for whatever pain she caused. More skin appeared. Still pulling, Li's mouth fell at the sight of a human-skinned sphere larger than herself.

Legs came free next, the slime focusing its remaining mass on holding the top together. Tendrils were connected to the victim, gradually sliding out the more Li pulled. She focused on them, wary of the Monster's death throes, and blanched at the number she saw. Dozens of tentacles, each thicker than her arm, were inside the woman. Her ass wasn't spared either, nor was her urethra.

Strange lumps came free as more of it disappeared. Li almost let go as she recognised the shape of testicles, though they were coated in black fur, followed by an equally dark phallic shape that flopped free. More tendrils extended down its length.

Was she saving another Monster? No, they must've been corrupted by this one. She was too late to spare them from that, however, she'd find a way to help. Perhaps they could join her as she continued on? Company would be so appreciated, especially another human, if one tainted by Monsters. The nights she spent masturbating could be replaced by a person's touch.

"Got you!" Li shouted and gave a final tug, freeing them of the slime as it dissipated into nothing, just more sustenance for her power. The human flew overhead and landed with her on the now dank grass. Sounds of breathing beside her own told her they were alive, but unconscious. She'd take them back with her, make a fire so at least they wouldn't be uncomfortable. After such an experience, they'd need all the support they could get.

Li stood and sheathed her dagger. She'd drink from it later, once she knew her new companion was safe. They were on their side, belly jiggling with every breath even as it gradually shrank, but turned over with a sleepy moan and allowed Li to finally see their face. A pair of cat ears twitched atop their head, the face of which extended upward in a slight, easily missed muzzle. Only one person could've ended up like that.

"Mina?"

Mina didn't know when her consciousness faltered or for how long. It didn't matter as the forced ecstasy persisted through her comatose mind, orgasm after orgasm further draining her thoughts until she existed in an abyss of them, each climax like a star in the sky. Her only company. Then it was over and cold darkness overcame her, but not for long as dreams came into play.

She didn't recognise the landscape she laid upon. The sky was a blanket of blue, too flat to be real, and her legs were caressed in lukewarm water. It was peaceful, though she knew it was just a trick of the mind. Not long after, she saw a shape rise in front of her that took on a familiar form as the slime. A brief panic came and went as it became smaller and smaller, no larger than a rat, though it retained its shape. Mina extended a hand and it climbed on.

"Mina..." Dream or not, the slime didn't speak much beyond her name. It hugged her palm, a serene sorrow on its face, as her skin opened into a void and sucked the slime inside. Warmth rushed through her limbs, boiling compared to the water, which dwindled to mere puddles. She curled over and clutched herself, gasping in sudden fear. A chill warred against the heat.

One moment, her skin felt as though it would peel from the fire, then it was frozen back together. Between both sensations, another, more welcome one came forth. Between her legs, her cock swelled, the black, leathery skin extended from her thick sheath to lord over her knees and beyond. Its veins turned an eerie blue, like that of a crystal lake, and spread from there across her body. Every passage was dyed the same colour.

A tingle in her nipples brought them to her attention. Mina stroked her breasts, trying to calm the strange mix of ice and fire, and watched the blue lines reach her areolae, which turned a similar tone, just several shades darker. She rubbed at her body, fingers tracing the endless paths of blue spreading along every inch. Then her fingers turned into azure droplets, going up her arms.

Looking across herself, the same thing happened elsewhere. Her legs deflated, becoming puddles in their shape, before collecting in her waist, then the same to her torso and head, yet she could see everything around her. Where her heart should be racing, it was calm. Did she even have a heart left? Her body was just a mass of goo. No, a mass of slime. Rimuru!

It had to be her doing. The other futanari that came inside her caused incredible changes, and they'd given her far less than the slime. It could still be pumping more inside. For all she knew, her body was part of Rimuru's now. A collective of slimes. At least she'd never be alone.

But what of her quest? Mina remembered the feeling of reaching into the slime's body and jerking herself as she fucked it, how incredible that was. The least she could do was share it with Samuel. Maybe he'd accept her as a Monster after feeling such bliss? No, she needed to finish what she'd started. Go back to her parents, make sure she lived a good life as Samuel's wife, so they never had to worry again. She couldn't let it end already.

She took a huge gulp of air upon waking and sitting up. A fire crackled at her side, its heat strangely muted against her skin, and she laid on a bed of clothes unfamiliar to her. She whipped her head around at a snort, bringing her eyes to a familiar horse.

"Jackson!" Mina cheered and greeted the horse. Living on a farm, she was around animals everyday and never felt grateful just to see them, but Jackson's presence was such a welcome change.

"I see you're awake." That, too, was a familiar sound.

Mina turned and thinned her eyes, "Li."

"Before you say anything, I saved you from that Monster," Li said, but Mina chose to ignore the words and leapt at her, crashing into the thief faster than expected. They rolled along the ground until Li was shoved against a tree. She ducked Mina's swipe and swept her legs, using the chance to back away, but gasped as Mina grabbed her cloak. It came free, revealing a naked form unlike any Mina had seen.

She stopped and stared with the fire bristling behind her, casting its wild light upon Li's body. Mina didn't know where to focus first, curious and guilty in equal parts. Her former companion didn't cover any of herself, just looked back as Mina's gaze travelled across her own muzzled face, the mane-like hair around her collar, down each of her four breasts, with more nipples lining where others could grow, leading the way to her dual phalli. One had a sleek shaft with spirals of spines, and the other was thick, dark and bloated at its base. Both hung limply over a sextet of balls.

The most curious change was Li's legs. Past her powerful thighs, at the knee, things changed from human to resemble something like a wolf's leg. Though her endowments weren't even close to Mina's sizes, she had seen far more and drastic changes. It wasn't from fear, but Mina stepped back.

Li chose that moment to rush her. A sheath glimmered in the firelight and Mina went for it, but the shine was just misdirection, allowing Li to grab her arm and force it to bend unnaturally behind her. Somehow it didn't hurt. The angle alone should have popped her shoulder out, yet Mina just gasped in surprise and twisted herself free. Li frowned and rummaged through the cloak, finding a series of small knives that she flung at Mina before she could gather her wits.

Mina clenched her eyes and raised her arms to defend herself. They struck her with muted thuds, like they hit a dense liquid, and she felt them slide into her limbs, but no pain emerged. Opening her eyes, she watched them drop through her arms to the ground, as if pushed out. Tiny holes remained for a second, through which solid blue ran. She looked at Li through them before they closed up.

"What are you?" Li demanded, reaching for the sheathed weapon with a wary eye on Mina, who was too busy studying her arm. The sound of metal sliding free broke her trance. Her eyes fell on a blackened blade and fright seized her heart, if hers still remained.

"Put that away. We're the same, aren't we? You got changed like I did," Mina said, "We're still human."

"Debatable," Li said, but sheathed the dagger. Once removed, Mina relaxed and went back to the fire. She studied Li closer, noticing the mixture of cat and horse ears atop her head.

"What happened to you and Uma?" Mina asked.

"We... were attacked. I barely made it out," Li watched the fire, unblinking.

"Oh," Mina looked down and took a deep breath. She almost wished it was that Uma had left her, at least then the centaur would be alive.

"Why did you follow me?" Li asked, "You were almost killed."

"You stole my horse and compass," Mina said, pushing aside her grief over Uma to glare at the malformed human, "I want them back."

Li shook her head, "I need them."

"As do I. Why couldn't you just travel with me? We'd get what we both wanted that way."

"You're a liability," Li said, finally raising her eyes to look over Mina's body. In the shock of waking and attacking Li, she hadn't taken much time to reacquaint herself with it, though just by sitting, she felt how her curves had enlarged. Her balls rested heavily on the ground and her cock had gained some weight.

"What's so bad about that? We're both futanari, not Monsters. It's human to fuck other, attractive humans."

"Attractive?" Li turned bright red, worsened by the fire on her face, "No person would want me as I am now." Mina didn't respond, part of her ashamed to admit that she was fighting arousal whenever she looked in Li's direction. Though her libido, and the recent transformation, was likely to blame, it was hard to argue against it when her eyes drifted across Li's body. What was it like to see four breasts bouncing as two cocks penetrated her? Were there other, internal changes like her own?

She sighed in want and disdain for herself. Taking a long breath, she wondered just how much her insides had changed, for her not to bleed when stabbed, and heal so quickly, it seemed impossible to think herself human anymore. In the glow of fire, she caught flickers of blue along her body. Was it like her dream?

"Why do you need them anyway?" Mina asked, deciding to investigate her transformation later, when she wasn't concerned Li would attack.

"To fulfil a promise," Li said, "One that I have to finish. No matter what I turn into."

"Is it for someone important?"

"Yes," Li shut her eyes and exhaled, the flames leaning away from her, "I was betrothed once. To a good person. I promised to protect them. I did so for years. Then Monsters came for them and I kept my word, until one got the better of me."

"You're doing it for revenge?" Mina shuffled away at the bloodlust radiating from Li.

"Not anymore. This is something far greater," Li stood up and strode over to Jackson, "Until it's done, keep your distance. I will return the horse and your compass when I'm finished."

"You're not going anywhere with him," Mina also stood, but wavered on her feet, the ground seeming to shift underfoot. A fresh pain washed over her, robbing her of vision and equilibrium. She crumbled as Jackson fought against Li, then settled down at hushed growls from the thief. Mina caught a glimpse of them riding away, then it all went dark.

The fire was out when she recovered, replaced by sunlight. Animals chirruped all around, sounds she hadn't noticed were missing last night, as though to celebrate Li's departure. Mina cradled her head, soothing a migraine that gradually passed in the next few minutes, before looking across her body. Li had left her a cloak, one caked in muck, but it would conceal her. An advantage she needed. The gourd was there too and seemed fuller, though it was hard to determine with the mystical item.

As leaves danced in the wind, shadows bouncing across her form, lines of blue shone from beneath her skin. They weren't obvious in the shade, but under direct light they became conspicuous. She contemplated her arm, envisioned the places her flesh was pierced by Li and how they healed without any blood. Did she bleed anymore?

Mina squeezed her wrist and expected discomfort at the least. No matter how tight her grip, digging her nails in deep, there was just a muted sensation of touch. She knew it was pain, recognised it as such, however it never became anything more than a familiar feeling. Replacing her arm with a nearby rock, she did the same with it and, while she couldn't break it as she wanted, her fingers left deep imprints. At that point, she should've broken a bone.

The deeper into her quest she went, the less human she became. Mina chuckled at the thought, then pulled her hand back, bending it unnaturally, further and further until her knuckles touched her forearm, like she had no bones to break.

"I'm not human anymore," Mina said. True as it seemed before, when she grew tails, ears and her cock changed in more and more incredible ways, at least her blood was the same colour as everyone else's. Now she didn't have that. Was there even a point in continuing? It'd take forever to find the Monsters and she doubted Jules had the power to reverse such a deep physical change. Better to just find her way as a Monster. Kill and fuck and sleep as she wished.

Her stomach growled, derailing such thoughts. And eat, she corrected. That meant her stomach was still in place, and hopefully her other insides. Mina rubbed her belly and smiled at it, thankful for the distraction. Perhaps her plans were derailed, but she wasn't done as a civilised human. If she just continued on her way, she'd eventually find Monsters, and perhaps Li. Just keep going.

First step, food. Mina left the cloak on the ground, wanting free movement, and focused on the sounds. Her ears twitched at every noise, small animals scurrying nearby, larger ones hunting those, and even greater beasts strutting along. She hadn't eaten since waking up, after an unfathomable time unconscious, and her supplies probably hadn't survived. What food she didn't need could be sold. Better to get all she could.

Having pinpointed a slumbering animal nearby, she took a second to look over her body. The only chance she'd had was at night, while Li drew her attention away, so she hadn't taken it in fully. Fortunately, beside the blue veins and nipples, her body hadn't changed in as obvious a way that Li's had. Fatter tits and an ever more voluptuous ass, with a bigger cock bolstered by enlarged testicles. Her height wasn't changed and muscle mass didn't seem any different. She poked at her bicep, finding it rigid. As she exhaled, relieved that her body hadn't turned to jelly, her finger sank in.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12