Quest for Cum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just what the fuck am I?" Mina sighed, "Half-slime, half-human, all fucked."

Nothing to be done. She fixed her gaze in the direction of the animal she targeted and sank into a firm crouch, then pounced. Whether her jumping prowess was just a by-product of her changes, or a single gift from Neku's influence, she put it to use and darted through trees, stray branches scraped her flesh, tearing into it, but she ignored them and landed in place. The animal was a bear in the middle of a nap.

It didn't wake yet. Mina looked over her body, seeing the rends in her skin reveal blue innards, before closing without a blemish. She focused on the bear, its nose twitching at her scent. Rising up onto its hind legs, it roared at her. Despite its towering frame, Mina was calm. She didn't know just how far her strength went, but a quiet confidence pumped through her veins. Another effect of her transformations, she suspected.

She hadn't fought a bear yet. Wolves and foxes were far more common at the farm, sometimes a coyote. Mina dodged swipe after swipe, eyes watching the claws miss her flesh by mere hairs, but she didn't try for any outlandish evasions. These were all she needed. One claw went straight for her throat, but she caught it in her undersized hand. Another lanced out in its place, but she met that one too. Now they were in a stalemate.

The animal bore down upon her, while Mina held it at bay. It snarled and lunged for her with its sloppy maw, fangs trained on her face. She could've dodged or pushed it away, instead she head butted the beast on its nose, forcing it down to all fours and shake its head in disorientation. Mina didn't waste a second and leapt on its back to wrap her arms around the bears neck.

"I'm sorry. It's only survival," Mina said and twisted, using her whole body, snapping it. Once certain the animal was dead, she dragged it back to the camp, hoping that Li had left her a knife. As she pulled on the corpse, it sunk in just how strong she'd become. Mina had never thought herself to be weak, not powerful like a Monster or bigger animals, but capable. Now, however, she'd stepped into impossible territory. She thought about the rock she'd almost crushed. If she tried, how much farther could she push herself?

Li had, indeed, left her a knife. Though one rusting along the edge. It sufficed as she skinned and bled the bear, then restarted the fire. Much as she'd have preferred rabbit or deer, the bear offered much more meat, and had provided a solid base to measure her current strength. Not many predators would be a threat to her anymore.

Another desire came to light as she waited for the meat to cook. What she didn't need, she packaged in the pelt, keeping it for another day or to trade along her journey. The next town could be days, even weeks away by foot. Her cock twitched, annoyed at her straying thoughts.

"Can't say I'm not looking forward to this," Mina said and took hold of her sheath, finding it too thick for her hands to meet around. Reminders of how she used to climb trees as a child flitted through her mind, of how tiny her hands seemed compared to the branches. Her sheath was dense but pliant, bunching with her fingers as she stoked and squeezed toward the top. Unfamiliar muscles clenched as the opening tensed around her shaft, forcing a fraction out.

The scent lodged itself into her like Rimuru's tentacles had. Fermented semen clung to the head, partly dried into viscous globs, and squelched inside her sheath as she pushed on it. Mina opened her mouth, tasting the air tainted by her filth, a shiver raced down her spine and through her pussy. Moisture trickled out, craving for something to satiate its longing. Unthinking, her fingers ran across her grimy glans and slipped into its lair.

A strange mixture of disgust and lurid fascination kept her there. She moaned and stroked with her other hand, fingers squirming against her mostly hidden cock and urging it out little by little. Once several, hardening inches were out, Mina grabbed onto the slimy flesh that now rubbed off onto her hand. Gentle drips echoed in her ears as her pussy drooled over the feel and odour.

There was nothing else to fill it with. She kept one hand stroking the shaft, while the other abandoned its post and crammed itself under her heavy balls, each already begging for release, to placate her snatch. Among the other changes, her lubrication had increased too. Even when Edna or Uma had fucked her, she'd never felt so utterly drenched. Before anything had even penetrated her.

She quickly rectified that and shoved four digits inside. The mild stretch, compared with her past three encounters, relieved her depraved itch. Focusing back on her cock, the full length still hadn't revealed itself, nor had it hardened much. Mina grinned at the feeling of it flopping in her grip, amazingly flexible in its current state. Despite its semi-erection, her cock was already the same length as before. Maybe enough that it could curve around her balls and meet her pussy.

"That's impossible," Mina said, then wiped some drool on her shoulder. The thought wouldn't leave her, nor would her cock harden no matter how she stroked, like it wanted to satisfy her cunt. It couldn't reach, not with her balls so engorged. A gurgle responded to her thoughts, followed by a weird sensation inside her gut, like when she jumped down from too high up. She rubbed at it with her smegma coated hand, then stopped as her cock elongated.

It wasn't swelling to erection, just growing longer. At the same time, her balls retracted from the ground, offering an inch of clearance. They stopped a moment later, dick extending well beyond her knees, and remained partly erect. She picked it up, watching it flop over her hands slightly, and twisted it around a little, testing the flexibility.

She'd seen a strange man once in town, who was born without bones in one of their arms. That didn't stop them from moving it around, except it would flop about like a fish or tentacle without much articulation. If she had muscles in her penis, then she could do something similar.

For all she knew, the next Monster she met would give her just that. Some kind of octopus girl, with four huge tentacles extending from her, perfectly thick and ribbed to fuck and pleasure her in every way imaginable. Mina groaned as her pussy crushed her fingers, crying for that exact encounter. She couldn't provide such a Monster, only her own.

Taking hold of her musky prick, its aroma clouding her senses, she arched her hips and folded it around. Her testicles ground against it as the tip brushed against her other hand, seeking entry into her already filled snatch. She pulled out and guided it inside, groaning in delight at the way her shaft stretched, then gasped when her folds parted. Trepidation stalled her for a second, then, like her cunt took control, she jammed her cock inside. It's length allowed it all the way to her cervix.

Only a token resistance kept her from entering deeper. She pulled back, spines and glans scraping along her soaked walls, then shoved up. Several inches drove into her womb before her cock ran out of length, mashed against her balls and lodged into her cervix. Moans echoed every twitch of her canal as it slurped on her throbbing length, now filling with blood and stretching her further.

"I don't know what's happening," Mina cooed and pulled it out until the head caught on her womb, then pushed back in. The knot wouldn't get in no matter what, left to swell just outside her sheath. Her spines dragged on the walls as she moved it away, twinges of pleasure as they bent, then flattened when she thrust, "Oh fuck, but I don't want it to end."

She only needed one hand to fuck her cock in and out of her pussy. The other was free to roam. It caressed her taut scrotum, balls just as firm and heavy as before, then slid along her pulsating sheath and up her stomach. Her moans raced at the bulge of her own cock through her belly, protruding further as she pushed and pulled. Drifting higher, she grabbed onto her enlarged tits.

Nipples thicker than her thumbs squished into her palm. Lightning volts raced through her veins at the touch, the blue lines glowing bright in response, lighting up across her body in her pleasure. Mina thrust against her cock, using her hand to pump it, slumping forward as sensations piled on. Her breasts mashed against the ground, nipples dousing her in milk, and forced the hand elsewhere. It ventured across her back, up the bountiful arch of her ass cheeks and slid between them to her recently deflowered pucker.

What was she thinking, rubbing it so lewdly? Mina quenched a moan in her tits, lips finding a nipple to enjoy, using the pleasure to ignore her obscene fingers as they teased her anus. A jolt of delight clenched her internal muscles, then relaxed them, her darkest hole swallowing the digit to the second knuckle. It wriggled around, rubbing against her dick through the insignificant layer that separated them.

Not long after and a second and third finger stretched her. After Rimuru's endless tentacles opened her, three digits seemed puny, yet her insides clung to them like her pussy onto her cock. Mina envisioned herself in that state, slumped over, ass in the air with a hand spreading her head-sized cheeks to finger a forbidden orifice. At least her torso obscured the depraved sight of her own dick fucking her cunt. She bit down on her nipple with a groan, shaft and holes throbbing.

She went faster. Fingers sliding and grinding along her anal walls, her pussy snapped down on the cock, flattening its spines until it pulled back, flaring out to dig into her walls and rip a shrill moan from her lips. Mina suckled on her nipple, drawing milk to quench her increasing thirst, though it never seemed to work. Even as she guzzled mouthful upon mouthful of her creamy lactation, she just craved more.

More pleasure. More milk. More fingers in her ass. More cock in her pussy. Just... more.

The nipple slipped from her lips to a shocked gasp. Her arm draped across her back dipped lower as well, its padding disappearing, but her asshole opened and took a fourth finger, eventually swallowing her whole hand. At the same time, a surge ran through her cock, distending it and expanding her cunt to its limit. Milk sprayed across her face, coming faster and harder than before, with most landing on her lolling tongue. Her balls ached and tightened.

On impulse, she pushed her fist deeper and unfurled it, fingers wrapping around her cock through her ass. Her pussy convulsed, then closed around its prisoner, conforming every nook and cranny to its shape, pulsating in tandem. Each beat of her heart was a warning drum, it blared in her ears over the spattering of moans that escaped her. Mina felt a tiny spurt inside her womb, as hot as it was small.

Which set off her climax. Gibberish poured from her mouth, slurred curses trying to convey the sensations back to her brain, yet failing as ecstasy fried her every nerve ending. Light blared from her veins. Mina's balls twitched and pulsed rapidly, unleashing their compact load through her curled dick, stretching her snatch on its way to flood her womb. And, indeed, it was flooded. Pressure pushed on her cock as the organ filled, yet the glans flared to keep its place.

Milk spurted in time with her cum. She gulped what she could, but more streaked across her face and puddled on the ground, while her uterus greedily swelled with seed. It stretched her abdomen, brushing against her tits where they squished against the ground, soon reaching a similar state. Pressure forced her sensitive belly button out, rubbing into the earth. Nearby animals fled from her gargled shriek as the relentless bliss pummelled her body and mind.

All at once, things ended and unravelled. Her cock deflated in seconds, the mass returning whence it came, and let loose the ocean of semen from her gaping pussy. She removed her hand from the now lax anus, forlorn ring clenching around nothing, while her breasts swelled back against her face. Only drops of milk remained inside them, the rest having covered Mina's face and the surrounding area.

She rolled onto her back, panting through the afterglow. Her pleasure was prolonged by the sensation of cum rushing out her snatch, sliding against her favourite spots. The air tingled on her drenched penis, which retracted back into her sheath. At her earliest convenience, when she had the will, she'd clean herself thoroughly. Inside and out.

Before then, however, she'd do that again. How many people, Monsters or not, could claim to have literally fucked themselves? Her eyes widened; could she have impregnated herself? No, surely not. After having sex with so many Monsters, their seed would have taken whatever eggs she had. Somehow, the idea of birthing a human-monster hybrid was a relief. At least compared to the possibility to birthing a child born from her own sperm.

"I'm becoming such a filthy girl," Mina said to the fire and snatched up some of the bear meat. Some milk had landed on it, though she only noticed after the first bite; it was incredible. What about her cum? She didn't think on it until she'd dipped the meat in the downpour of cum and gobbled it up. Again, it was perfection.

She slept there that night and headed out in the morning. Her libido behaved itself until midday, after she passed some travellers, one of which was a young, licentious woman only half-dressed with a provocative grin in Mina's direction. For the first time since leaving her village, Mina masturbated to thoughts of fucking a human. After a few days, she found a secluded river going through the forest and took the opportunity to clean herself.

It also highlighted just how extravagantly soft her figure had become. Her muscles remained, but were toned down, giving her a soft, rounded appearance that belied her true strength. Boobs and ass cheeks bigger than her head, a cock that's sheath almost reached her knees, and extended past her arms reach when hard, with balls too large for a single hand. The glimmer of blue veins mostly shone when she was aroused or under direct sunlight.

Far as she could see, they circulated around her entire body. Her nipples had also turned the same colour, though nothing much had changed outwardly. While pushing through some bushes, avoiding the beaten path and its many travellers, wicked thorns slashed at her flesh. Like her wounds from before, they revealed blue insides and closed up almost before she saw them. A small herd of travellers passed her, muttering of a nearby town.

After Rimuru, she didn't have any money or clothes. The cloak Li had left her was falling to pieces and caked in all manner of filth, mostly milk and cum. Her meat was also running low and, though she could sustain herself on her seed and milk alone, that removed any variety. And made her feel ever further from human.

She needed something to trade first. For that purpose, Mina camped out near the road, away from sight, and eavesdropped on any merchants passing along. Several walked by, more than she expected. One had tried peddling pelts but was refused for his price. There were a pack of wolves nearby, their pelts would fetch a good price, and a bear wasn't much further. First, she followed rabbit tracks to their burrow. They went easy, her speed and reflexes exceeding theirs.

Next were the wolves. She didn't take pleasure in any of the acts, going through them methodically and ending any suffering before it even began. Any that ran were left alone, she already had enough for her needs. The bear went easily like the others. She didn't know what price she would get, though it only needed to be enough for provisions and some clothes that fit. Or at least a new cloak.

On barefoot and dragging several pelts and rabbits, she strode into a trader's shop. The look of surprise on their face brought a smile to hers.

"How much will you give me for these?" Mina asked, nodding at her array of goods. She didn't raise her arms, having nothing underneath the tattered garment, and to avoid anyone noticing her unique colours and appendages. Her ears were flat against her head. The counter between them was tall enough to hide her body from the waist down, though she wouldn't risk it.

The trader eyed her carefully, though her hood only showed her eyes. It was pulled tight around her, concealing her from the nose down. It arched out over her chest, slight dimples created where her nipples rested. After a moment of silence, he shook his head in disbelief.

"Hunters keep getting stranger," he muttered and counted the various offerings, "5 gold and 3 silver, best I can do."

"That's plenty," Mina said. He laid the coins out and pulled his new items over the counter, his back turning on her for a second. She snatched up the money and flattened out her cloak before he turned back around, "Do you know anywhere I can spend the night for cheap?"

Her last stay at an inn had been too short for her to enjoy a bed. With the amount she had, it was within reason to splurge on a night's sleep under a roof. Oh, she hoped there was a private bath. She missed jerking off in hot, soapy water.

"I recommend leaving while you can."

"Why?"

"Didn't you see all the merchants heading away from here?" The trader rolled his eyes, "There's a Monster around. An evil one at that."

"Oh? Implying there are good ones?" Mina asked, arching a brow in surprise. Most people's response to Monsters was they were all corrupt abominations.

He shrugged, "Most just leave us be. Nothing wrong with that. But this one, she's a nasty piece of work. Ate half a dozen men and kidnapped their women last time she turned up."

"So why haven't you all left?"

"We have roots here. Besides, I can fend for myself," he hefted a crossbow from his side, a deadly arrow already notched. Though she didn't want to, her body stiffened, muscles reflexively prepared to dodge or attack. She relaxed when he lowered the weapon.

"Good to know. Do you know what kind of Monster it is? So I know what to look out for."

"A snake."

Mina restrained a smile. That was one Jules told her to find. For as terrible an experience she had with Rimuru, she was making good time. If fate kept aiding her like that, she might return home before winter. But first, she had to meet this Monster. From the sounds of it, this one was like most others and just wanted sex. Mina could handle that, so long as she got its cum.

She bought a new cloak and food. There was no sign of the Monster, so she took the chance for a quiet meal at a tavern, mostly vacant due to the looming threat and time of day. Eating something aside cum, milk or meat was such a nice change. Much as she enjoyed masturbating just about anywhere at any time, she loathed being without civilised comforts. An hour later and still no sign of the snake.

She headed for the opposite side of town, expecting it would turn up there. It was empty, but for buildings home only to dust and furniture. A half-broken gate stood sentry over it all. Mina checked her supplies, in case the Monster had moved on, and pulled the cloak around herself. She'd even managed to find a dress that fit over her body, though it became suggestive when filled by her curves. Beyond the gate, the forest thinned out and led to a meadow with hills cresting nearby. Mountains overshadowed them all from far off.

She took several steps out, when a hiss froze her. A voice, dripping with intoxicating venom drifted into her ear, both sensual and terrifying in equal measure. Something dripped onto her shoulder, a metallic scent assaulted her nose as she stiffly turned.

"What have we here?"

12