Quest for Cum Ch. 07

Story Info
Deadly Ally.
6.3k words
4.53
8.2k
8
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

"Your scent... reminds me of someone."

Mina turned in a slow circle, stepping back as well to put distance between her and the venomously sweet voice. A long, scaly tail swivelled around the ground, thicker than her own body, and flared up into a set of hips, complete with a cleft nestled deep into a v-shape of scales. The skin had its own share of natural armour, running along the sides to frame the Monster's belly. They stretched around her generous bust and up her neck.

From the voice, Mina expected something twisted. Nothing like the gorgeous, exotic features smiling down at her. Sharp canines peeked over the Monster's bottom lip. A thin tongue darted out from between them and the grin stretched.

"Who?" Mina asked.

"I didn't get their name. Very rude of them, don't you agree? Perhaps you are more alike than I thought..." Disdain and anger rumbled the creature's serpentine voice, tail rising.

"I'm Mina."

"Ah, at least you have manners. I am Tiffany."

Mina swallowed a giggle, "Nice to meet you, Tiffany." The snake lowered down, levelling their faces. Few scales marked her face, splashed across her cheeks like freckles that shone like gems in the sunlight. A perfect predator. One that could hide and attract as necessary. Mina took another step back.

"Tell me, what brings you around here? Surely the townsfolk mentioned my presence?" Tiffany leaned forward, closing the gaps Mina tried making.

"They did. I actually wanted to talk with you."

"Doesn't seem that way. Those who want to talk don't normally back away. Makes them look like prey," Tiffany chuckled and suddenly darted in, their noses grazed each other. Mina jumped back. She kept Tiffany in full view, not even blinking. A rock tripped her landing. Her tails helped balance her, but she stumbled back, until a large shape steadied her. Familiar scents, mixed with that metallic venom crinkled her nose.

Mina didn't have a chance to figure it out, as Tiffany slithered over. She backed away, stepping over the mass, then dared to glance down. Ice seared her veins, the air became an Arctic inferno in her lungs, and her eyes fixed on the body of Jackson. Just a horse, she thought, desperate to maintain control.

Yes, it was a horse. One that had kept her company across the months away from home, a gift from Samuel, the whole reason for her quest. Lumps around bite marks disfigured his head, matched by Tiffany's aroma, and venom caked his mane. Her vision coalesced on the snake, the landscape reduced to grey, and she lowered into a feral crouch. Tiffany stopped in her pursuit, eyes wide. A sign of fear. Mina took the opening, leaping at the Monster, claws extended and aimed for the throat.

"The other one attacked me too, but she at least had a brain," Tiffany sighed and swirled around, tail coming high and smacked into Mina's side. Faster than her mind could process, she grabbed it and swung up, using the mass as a springboard to hasten her approach. Tiffany grinned, "Marvellous instincts."

Mina's claws struck the serpent's throat, but slid off with the painfully shrill sound of nails on a chalkboard. Her own eyes widened in shock, a cry strained her throat, ears screaming at the sound, just as Tiffany bit into her shoulder. Warm numbness blossomed throughout her body from the wound. She kicked herself away and landed in a heap, breaths laboured as the venom worked. The removal of her clothes almost didn't register.

"My, but you are different. She had progressed further, though I suppose different physiologies and all that. You have a different air about you too, something pleasant," Tiffany giggled, "I must have you."

"What're you..." Mina's tongue went numb, turning the question to an unintelligible noise. Rungs of Tiffany's body coiled around her legs, rising up her body and squeezing tightly, though her muscles wouldn't respond anyway. Despite the sun, the scales were cool on her body, or she was burning up from the venom. She looked up with the little strength remaining, her chest tightened. All she saw was a bottomless hole, framed by teeth and lips, that descended upon her. A tongue lapped at her cheek.

"Ooh, I almost wish I could devour you properly, but you could be just what I need. Don't worry, I'll let you out soon enough," Tiffany said, voice sinister from her stretched out maw.

The lips clasped around Mina's shoulders, coils slacking in time with their progress. Goosebumps pimpled across her flesh, body incapable of any motion beyond shallow breaths, feeling the slimy hole adhere to her skin and replace the tail. Darkness enshrouded her, a clammy heat and strange odour clogged her lungs. As her feet were swallowed, Tiffany lifted her head up and used gravity to finish Mina's slimy journey.

There was nothing to be seen. Her eyes adjusted fast, but were surrounded only by pulsating red-pink walls, coated in moisture that rubbed onto her skin. Whatever Tiffany was doing constantly jostled her. Mina focused on her fingers, a faint sense of touch returned to them, and took the chance to plan her escape. It seemed simple; once Tiffany let her out, she'd make a run for it.

What came next posed the biggest problem. Jules had mentioned the snake was necessary. The obvious path was to wait for her to sleep, then milk her cum, without waking the snake as well. It didn't seem likely to work. From just meeting Tiffany, she didn't seem the type to allow such a thing. For all her cocky pride, she was always in command.

"Welcome to your new home," Tiffany said, voice reverberating throughout the walls, that then closed around Mina and pushed her up. Light flowed into the dank abyss. No, it was too soon, she thought. Feeling had just returned to her wrists. She dug her claws into the Monster's oesophagus, but failed to leave even a small cut. Stone floors broke her fall amidst a shower of Tiffany's spit.

"Incredible," the snake noted as she lifted Mina like a rag doll, "Not only is my poison wearing off already, but you aren't burned at all. I expected at least a little degradation after an hour inside me, like the other one, yet here you are. Remarkable."

An hour? The other one? Mina glowered at the Monster, before she was thrown into an enclosure of glass, steel and rock. She laid on her side, incapable of moving her head more than an inch. There were other cages opposite hers, built into what looked to be a cave wall. Each housed several women, all either clawing at the glass front, or pleasuring one another with all the ferocity of a Monster. One was pregnant.

"Yes, I took them a while ago. The ripest females of their village, yet none show signs of bearing my young. I'm currently waiting on one to give birth. You must understand my thinking, right? Hmm, maybe not you, but your Chimaera sibling must."

"Sibling?" Mina heard from her side, but she couldn't move enough to confirm who spoke, "I'm nothing like her."

"True. You reek of death, Chimaera, whereas she is rife with vitality. Still, I would be remiss not to see you two breed. After that, I will test my own seed on you. Until then, I have other work to be done."

Chimaera? Feeling returned to her limbs, prickling with pins and needles, and she turned around to face the other, knowing only one person it could be. No matter how they parted ways, fate had them bound in its silk, like a spider and its prey, forever doomed to meet. Li was, indeed, the other 'Chimaera'. Unlike Mina, she was bound to the floor with iron chains. And she was erect to Mina's surprise.

Tiffany slithered away, a crude grin on her elegant face. Did she expect them to have so little control that they couldn't resist each other? Mina chuckled under her breath, rubbing her arms to ease the tingling, and stood with a hand braced on a wall. Whatever reasons Li had, she had stolen from her, effectively stranding her in an unknown land to die. Now they were both prisoner and test subject to a deranged Monster.

Mina went to the furthest corner and slumped down. There had to be a way out. Once she had that, she'd focus on avenging Jackson. A cold swept over her at the thought of killing the snake woman, something that was sentient, conversing and unnecessary for survival stood on a whole other scale from hunting prey. But she needed to. For revenge and to escape.

"You can't do it," Li said, "People's scents change when they intend to kill. Their bodies react without thinking. You had that scent, then instantly lost it. Your conviction is weak."

"Maybe you're right," Mina glared at the so-called chimaera, "But she still has to pay for Jackson."

"I..." Li's head slumped, "I am sorry for that. He was a good horse."

"And you got him killed. You owe me."

"I saved your life not long ago, unless you forgot."

"Then left me stranded with a rusty knife. You still took my friend. Twice."

Li sighed, "There's no convincing you, I'm sure. Fine, what do you want?"

"My compass. And your help getting out," Mina said, a spark of hope ignited. After their brief fight, she knew Li was powerful, and an experienced combatant. With her help, even Tiffany would be manageable.

"I already planned on that. Unfortunately, your compass isn't on me. That creature took everything from me. Including my dagger. I'll need it to get us out of here," Li said, nodding to a long dining table, placed between their cell and the others, "We'll need a distraction."

"What kind?"

"The kind no Monster can resist; sex. That will be your role," Li looked at her, a strange pity in her eyes.

"Can't say I'm thrilled, but I'll do it. First, we'll need to get you loose."

Li closed and opened her mouth like a fish, eyes wide at Mina's casualness, "You... you're going to be having sex with a Monster. Doesn't that disgust you?"

"The idea of sex with her disgusts me. I'll do what I must to keep going and get my compass back. Better than fucking you."

"What does that mean?" Li asked indignantly.

Mina chuckled, "Relax. I'm kidding." She looked over Li's bound form, taking in her figure. Had it changed since they last met? Yes, the curves were far more pronounced, leaving Mina behind in sheer size. Perhaps not as well shaped, given how round and tight Li's breasts were, like an overfilled waterskin. Mina's were more natural, but she drank from them daily to keep it that way. Despite what Li had done, twice, she was attractive.

Not that she'd ever ask for sex. Mina leaned back and waited. They needed Tiffany to come back first, then Mina could try and get the plan under way. First step was to free the other futa, then distract the snake long enough for Li to get her weapon. The latter was harder. No keyholes that Mina could see were in the shackles, like they'd been welded around her.

Things kept getting more complicated. Mina wished she could go back to the start, meeting Neku, Ino and Edna. Simple hostilities, quickly smoothed out, then sex. Uma had needed saving, but afterwards it went smoothly. Until she disappeared, killed if Li was to be believed. Rimuru had tried killing her, if unintentionally. Now Tiffany had furthered the trend.

She could only hope the next couple would be nicer. Who did she have left? The giant and the tanuki. Once she was free, Mina would get through it quick and return home. The stories she had for her parents. She chuckled, thinking of their reactions when she told them she'd been eaten alive, then spat out and fucked by the same Monster. That is, if Tiffany ever came back.

Hours passed without sign of the serpent. All sensation had returned to Mina, who stared out into the cave, just waiting.

"Did she bite you?" Li broke the silence.

"Yes, it's worn off now," Mina said, squeezing a thigh to make sure. Pleasure surged in response, flooded her cock to erection after just a few seconds, and her pussy throbbed in longing. She didn't need Li's words to realise that the poison hadn't finished with her yet.

"These... things hasn't gone soft since she brought me here," Li explained.

"When was that?" Mina panted, tense as the sensation travelled to her breasts, nipples jutting out and twitching against the faint breeze. The other futa's cocks kept pulling her attention, each harder than the iron chains, and drooling pre.

"Days ago."

"This might be harder than I thought."

Tiffany glided along the floor day and night. Sometimes, she'd peer into their cell, observing with a disappointed sneer as Mina stayed in a corner, facing away from Li. Neither of their cocks had softened, a puddle had formed beneath Mina, who dug fingers into her arms to keep from touching her more sensitive parts. Li didn't have such issues, arms held in place despite her struggles.

That didn't keep her convictions from cracking. Over the days that came and went in tortured lust, Li thrust her hips on occasion, angling them down, trying to gleam some pleasure from grinding into the stone. Her erections denied those attempts by standing proud and defiant.

Mina appeared more composed only from the back. She panted, eyes plastered open, rare strings of drool slipping from her lips and chin, and tried looking away from her horse cock. Nothing in view interested her more, however. The cave walls were a slate of grey, whereas her prick sported a pattern of asynchronous, pulsing veins. Any other time, with any other person or Monster, she'd have masturbated into a coma. But she needed her guard up around Tiffany.

And to keep herself on edge for when the plan went into action. It was her job to sleep with the snake, to keep her attention while Li found their belongings, then make an escape. For that purpose, she needed to be desperate.

"Of course! You can't mate very well if the alpha's shackled up." The door opened and, unthinking, Mina leapt for the opening. A massive tail slammed her into the ground, striking her cock in the process and pushed her to the brink of climax. Even the spine cracking impact was malformed into pleasure. One more and she'd cum.

Tiffany sighed and went over to Li, then shattered the iron with a single swipe of a claw. She retreated an instant later, evading an enraged punch, with a husky cackle. From the slit where hip met tail, slim heads poked out.

"Just a little longer for the both of you. That room's already ripe with your musk." Tiffany closed the door and went to the other cells, pulling a pair of women out to mount them on her engorged members, "I look forward to your mating!"

"I will never degrade myself," Li growled and went over to Mina, sitting her up, then sat behind her, their backs pressed together. She grabbed her hands too, squeezing tight, "We can't give her what she wants. The more frustrated she gets, the more mistakes she'll make."

"Right," Mina said, gulping down a moan from how their asses squished together. Just the heat coming off the other futa was enough stimulation to challenge her willpower, but the smell doubled the issue. For how disciplined Li was, her body betrayed her, giving off the aroma of desire that fed Mina's own. Their plan couldn't wait long. Either of them were liable to give in at any time.

They needed a distraction.

"You never told me why you're going after Monsters," Mina said.

"Do you really want to talk now?" Li asked, voice deeper than it should be.

"We need to think of something else right now," Mina bit her lip, resisting the urge to look over their shoulders at her cellmate's body, "Might as well learn about each other."

"I'll give you that."

"You said you were betrothed, then a Monster got you."

"Yes. It... it changed me. I grew a penis from it."

"Your fiancé didn't accept you?"

"No, she never found out. I couldn't face her. It took years for me to realise my path. I'll make sure no one goes through what I did. Ever. No matter what I must do," Li said, voice chilly as she glared out the cell, at Tiffany who used both woman like toys, "What about you?"

"I met someone. A nice man, but..."

"A Monster got you? I'm sorry about that."

"No. I was born with both."

Li straightened, spine rigid, "You were born like this?"

"Not like this," Mina chuckled, glancing down at her equine member standing far beyond her luscious breasts, "I just had a cock and vagina."

"But you were human?"

"Yes. I started this journey to get rid of my penis for him. He's a duke. There's no chance that he'll accept me as I was, even less now," Mina sighed and leaned against Li, "I never thought someone would want me as a wife."

"You don't seem in a hurry," Li said.

"I guess... is that your plan too? Change back and go to your fiancée?"

Li scoffed, "She'd never take me back now."

"You won't know unless you try."

"Hmm... Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow might be our chance."

Mina drifted after a few hours. It was hard to sleep with a demanding erection, but the days prior hadn't offered much beyond a couple hours of respite either. The dreams were the strangest, always dark, in direct juxtaposition to her body. Voices danced around her ears, obstructed, yet she recognised them as the Futanari she'd met before. That night, they were clearer. Whispers seeped into her mind, all whining and moaning, stuck in a woeful loop.

Most were still incoherent, however words got through. 'Murderer', 'deceiver', and 'danger' among them, broken only by pleas for retribution. For what? She didn't kill anyone, or deceive them. Was she dangerous? To whom?

"Killer!" Uma's voice shattered her sleep. Mina jerked awake and looked around. Still in the cell and no sign of Tiffany around, only her handiwork on the multiple humans across from them, stomachs bloated and leaking semen. If she was allowed to continue, then others would see the same fate. No telling how many. Behind her, Li also stared in silent hatred.

More days passed in that tense state. Neither so much as glanced at the other, bodies poisoned to desire pleasure, regardless of where it came from. So many times, Mina fought the urge to masturbate, or to turn and attack Li. There was no telling how long the poison would last. Li had been there for days before Mina. The sounds of pre-cum dripping echoed off the cell walls, each reverberation fluttering in her pussy.

"Finally," Li muttered and gestured toward the glass, where Tiffany appeared with a despaired sneer.

"My last experiment failed." Tiffany took a sharp inhale and closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip, "I'm tired of waiting for you. A chimaera's womb must be capable of bearing my young. If not, then I kill you both. So do whatever it takes to get pregnant okay?"

Mina swallowed back any concern. While Tiffany was the closest to a genuine Monster she'd met, there were jaded tears in her eyes, shiny from years of failure and refusal to shed them. Was it really all for the sake having children? Her own mother had gone to extremes at times just to protect her from something harmless as a garden snake. The lengths someone would go to have them almost frightened her.

"If... if one of us does, you'll let the others go?" Mina asked.

"I'd have no need for them," Tiffany said.

"Give me your word," Mina stood up with a parting squeeze of Li's hand - this was their chance - and went to the door. Lust clouded her thoughts, but she knew this was the right choice. Aside from being the perfect opening for Li, she wasn't sure anyone deserved to be denied motherhood. Tiffany had a cadence of someone older than her appearance. How long had she been trying?

"If you birth my child, they are free to go. I give my word," Tiffany's eyes followed her, a deep well of hope sealed by despair, with flecks of light seeping in as her lust burgeoned. Mina nodded, unwilling to admit that she looked forward to it, if only to finally find some release. When was the last time she went more than a day without orgasm?

She couldn't remember. Time hadn't been easy to track in the cell, its walls cutting out half the daylight, but at least a week had elapsed. Her balls were full, aching to be saved before they exploded from the pressure within, and forced pre-cum out just to make room. At that stage, where her relief came from didn't matter anymore.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers
12