Quest for Cum Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and she stepped out, dragging a foot on a loose rock. It slid into the doors path when she let go. Tiffany's whole aura had shifted since they first met, no longer predatory, or rather, it preyed on a new aspect. Less of a hunt, instead it exuded desire, a need to correct something. The serpent reared up to 'stand' two feet above her. Mina glanced to the table where her compass was and found the gourd with it. She almost thanked Tiffany for taking it.

"I-I have one thing I need first," Mina said and paced toward the strange container, "When you cum, do it in here at least once, please?"

"Very well," Tiffany slithered over, "Now enough stalling. I can smell your womb already, so fertile, I'm sure it will succeed where so many others have failed. If not..." A soft crack in her voice needled Mina's chest. What was it about these Monsters that she sympathised with them so easily?

"I won't," Mina said, certain of herself. Her own nostrils flared, a scent rose above her own lurid musk, inciting her libido, and brought her hand to Tiffany's hip, "Let's get started." She urged her closer, the slit opening and revealing dual shafts. They were a pink colour, naked as Tiffany's nipples, coated in a glossy layer and dripping with pre. While not impressive as Mina's, numbers gave them an edge.

Mina licked her lips. Perhaps she really was more Monster than human, for her to desire this kidnapper and rapist, to the point that she was drooling over the tapered heads facing her. She wrapped a hand around each, inhaling at the sharp heat they put out, fingers just meeting around their girth and stroked, pulling them toward her lips. On impulse, she poked her tongue out and licked each tip in turn.

A string of pre-cum connected her to them. She lapped it up. There was an odd bite to its flavour, like a pepper, that tingled on her tongue and down her oesophagus, and stoked the flames higher. Like a concentrated shot of the snake's venom. Mina didn't have the patience to wait any longer and dived onto them both, jaw stretching to handle the twin girths, thanks to Rimuru's influence. Clawed hands raked through her hair and she looked up at Tiffany's slitted pupils.

"What a marvellous creature," Tiffany cooed, tracing a claw over the blue lines across Mina's face, "I look forward to finding all your secrets, chimaera."

"You keep calling us that. What does it mean?" Mina asked, pulling back to kiss down the lengths. No balls greeted her at the base, only soppy, aromatic folds, compelling her tongue to lap at them.

Tiffany chuckled and pulled her in deeper, mashing the partial-human's face into her slit, "You don't even know what you are. Oh, you just get more intriguing."

Juices covered Mina's cheeks and chin, their aroma stroking her cock from within and pushing heavier dollops of pre-cum out. Tiffany's own pre came faster, pouring across the hybrid's hair and back. At that point, she was more accustomed to being dredged in filth than clean. Freedom came with degrading herself, any sense of pride drifting away as her desire took hold. She slurped on Tiffany's snatch while the dual cocks throbbed against her forehead.

"A chimaera is a Monster unlike any other. I thought they were myths, yet you and the other are here."

Mina hummed her understanding, doing her best to sate both curiosity and lust. Her cock demanded a hand, but she ignored it, another part reminding her that she needed to keep Tiffany's attention. They, instead, moved to the snake's members and stroked them in time with her licks, kisses and slurps.

"A mixture of other Monsters, all their best traits merged into one, the ultimate Futanari. You are a clear example of that, though I have no idea how you came to be," Tiffany said, fingers brushing across the feline ears on Mina's head, eyes tracking her mismatched tails, and lingering on the distinct horse cock she sported.

"I've, hmm, slept with a bunch of Monsters," Mina explained, then gagged herself on both cocks, hands guiding her lips down to the base, where she crammed fingers into the hungry slit. A deep, scratchy moan rumbled in Tiffany's chest, voicing her appreciation for the tight sleeve of Mina's throat as it hugged the shafts. As Mina pulled back, the heads scraped along her oesophagus. Pre-cum oozed out and lubed the passage. It spilled as she pushed down and let her bob faster.

Tiffany moaned a giggle, "That wouldn't do it. Humans rarely are affected the way you have been. If at all, the changes are minor and never occur again. I've tested it. For you to gain traits of so many... there's something unique about you. Hmm, maybe it's that tongue."

Ignoring her curiosity, Mina focused on pleasuring the snake. She finally had a way to express her aching sex drive, to relieve the fermented need for depravity, even if her own cock and cunt weren't being pleasured. The thought slipped through her gaze as it met Tiffany's, who grinned and suddenly her tail was against Mina's lower lips. It pushed in, the slim, blunt peak quickly widened and stretched her hole like Rimuru had done. She redoubled her efforts, energy thrumming in response to her pleasure.

Then she was shoved back. Her eyes bulged, they shot around for Li, thinking she was caught, but her fears were unjust as Tiffany picked her up, tail pulling out with a wet slurp. Mina gulped and stayed limp, allowing her pussy to meet the saliva lavished cocks. They jerked and pulsed in unison, stuck together as they teased her opening.

"I look forward to learning more about you. Starting with this hole," Tiffany said and kissed her, arms going slack at the same time. A mild stretch turned huge as they quickly rose up her canal, nestled into her cervix, then barged past without more than a seconds pause. Her walls clung to the cool shafts as they separated inside her uterus, as if seeking out her ovaries, and pushed out from her abdomen. Moaning into the kiss, Mina wrapped her arms and legs around the Monster's body, their tits crushing up against each other and around Mina's cock. Yes, Tiffany had done awful things, but she knew what to do.

Her tongue swiped around to taste everything in Mina's mouth. The cocks, angled away from each other, let her walls close for half a second, then redefined their shape. Before long, as Tiffany set out to rearrange her organs, they refused to recover. Emptiness suffused her for that instant, then was pushed out by Tiffany. It was the first time someone else had fucked her since Rimuru.

And fuck she was sopping wet. Even without the excessive pre-cum spilling into and out from her, every thrust came as a loud, perverse squelch, joined by a splash of her juices on the floor. Mina undulated her hips, horse dick sliding between their tits, gushing pre-cum, and moaned at the coolness of Tiffany's skin on her own, burning flesh. It was stronger in her pussy, molten juices spewing from it, as the walls clamped around the dual shafts.

"You're tighter, oh, than most. Hmm, I thought you fucked Monsters before," Tiffany said between groans and tongue-locked kisses. Specks of her venom leaked out, which numbed and seared inside Mina's mouth, setting its nerves alight. The tongue flicking against her gums and cheeks was enough to coax an endless stream of moans from her.

"I did," Mina gasped and slammed her cunt down, muscles constricting, "I fucked a dog and cat girl. Then a minotaur, a centaur and a slime."

"A slime?" Tiffany chuckled and nipped at her neck. Sensations, both painful and ecstatic, bombarded the smaller futa, whose entire body tightened and lurched in sudden release. Like getting fucked in reverse, her urethra bellowed out and condensed, rushing the condensed seed to the surface. It exploded with enough force to end a kiss, though Tiffany's long tongue remained between Mina's lips.

Her eyes rolled as she suckled and orgasmed. Viscous seed rained down on them, while her pussy became a slimy tunnel that any cock could glide through, yet its asphyxiating grip adhered to every contour of Tiffany's members. Despite the orgasm, Mina remained hard like an iron spear wreathed in black, leathery skin. Her balls gurgled and throbbed against Tiffany's crotch.

"The fact you survived proves you're exceptional. Oh, yes. Our children will be exquisite. I already can't wait to watch you swell with them," Tiffany slowed her pace to languid thrusts, dragging out her cocks as she moved a hand to Mina's belly. Each pump was met with a moan from both, gentle quivers of excitement in the serpent's voice, "Such a tight abdomen. Imagine it growing with our young until you can't walk. But I'll be there. Your every need will be my reason for existence. Then, after they're born, we'll do it again. Just the idea..."

Mina thought to respond, but was silenced as the tail returned to play. It prodded her ass cheeks, even whipped them into a frenzied jiggle, then tickled her anus. While it started small, the thing rapidly stretched wider than her torso. It couldn't fit in her ass. She opened her mouth to voice those concerned, but Tiffany hushed her with another venomous kiss.

As a second climax verged, the tail opened her pucker and slid inside. She groaned, eyes rolling, and went rigid from the strain on her sphincter. The scales were cool against her anal walls and pushed against Tiffany's cocks, tightening her already powerful snatch. It kept going. She couldn't see, couldn't look as Tiffany kept their faces together, only feel the arm-like girth turn to a thigh. It pushed deeper and into something else. Mina cried into her captor's mouth in another orgasm.

Why had she thought it wouldn't fit? Rimuru had turned her insides to nothing more than jelly. It didn't matter what tried going in, or how many, they'd fit. Intoxicated on venom and her barely relieved, week-long abstinence, Mina grinned and moaned and pushed out her ass to feel more slide past her opening. Tiffany growled in response and grabbed her ass, claws digging deep.

Mina grunted as her back slammed into a wall. Before she could make another sound, or even a thought, Tiffany was upon her. Her teeth left marks, trickles of venom seeped into Mina's blood, and her cocks scraped up the walls into the womb. Mina bucked against her, unable to control herself. At times, the heads separated further and, by luck or design, pushed into deeper recesses. When they did, Mina's cock jettisoned another fount of semen.

"You're giving me a good reason to let everyone go," Tiffany said and grunted on a powerful thrust, jiggling their breasts like huge globes of slime, "I doubt any human could compare to such a pussy as yours."

"Just fuck me," Mina growled and bit her neck, arms and legs gripping tighter. She couldn't be denied sex, or the right to masturbation, all for the sake of this plan, and not lose herself in the glorious release. So long as Li did her part, Mina's only job was to enjoy the moment.

"Fuck, where'd that come from?" Tiffany returned the favour, igniting a third orgasm that avalanched into a fourth. The wall got covered, Mina sliding along it with every thrust of cock or tail, as were they. Both their curves rippled from the force behind the thrusts, cum and pre allowing their tits to glide along Mina's own dick. Tiffany's were throbbing harder and faster, gushing pre-cum, ready for ejaculation.

"The... the gourd!" Mina said and reached for it, but the container had fallen by the table, where she saw Li searching. Their eyes met for an instant and, to her gratitude, Li threw the gourd over. Tiffany was too occupied with sex to notice it appear in Mina's hand, only seeing it as the cork popped free. Her eyes widened and nostrils flared.

"Now that's something incredible," Tiffany said, then sped up, "I don't know your intentions for that, but I'll gladly donate."

Mina didn't know what she meant. The gourd was unique; no matter how much cum it took, the thing never got heavier, nor could she see any of its contents when she peered in, though she hadn't found anything special beyond those. Once the snake was subjugated, she'd question her. Clearly, Jules hadn't told her much of anything. There were three far harder matters at hand. Her cock and Tiffany's pair.

The violent rut got faster, like the fumes of the gourd incited Tiffany's libido further. The wet slap of flesh and scales on Mina's body escalated, bouncing off the walls, Tiffany's dual cocks stirred up her juices into a creamy froth, and her own member drooled an endless tirade of pre. They moaned into the other's mouth as Tiffany reared back, sliding one cock free.

She took the gourd and shoved the head inside it. Not a drop of Mina's collection seeped out, either a perfect fit or some magic kept it inside, though she was captivated by the eruption of scathing semen into her womb. Tiffany's body heat was far below her own, yet the cum felt like lava as it coalesced in her uterus, sticking fast to the walls and pushing into the tight passage of her ovaries. It wasn't a simple, pleasant filling, but a thick paste designed to impregnate.

That same load went into the gourd. Muffled splashes emanated from it, echoing the constant ebb and flow inside Mina's body, whose abdomen filled out into a dainty paunch and further toward a ripe pregnancy.

"It's like I can see you getting pregnant," Tiffany moaned, eyes glistening as hope dared claw back to the surface.

"Enjoy it while it lasts," Li said from behind. A light flashed and the flow of semen stopped. Tiffany sagged, as if Mina's body suddenly weighed the same as a boulder, cocks and tail retracting.

"How?" Tiffany turned, wavering as she laid Mina against the wall, who looked on in a dazed state as parts of the snake's tail evaporated, "That dagger..."

"Come on," Li said, going around and hooking an arm under Mina, dragging her away. She reached for the gourd, but Li didn't see, focused on getting away. Instead, it was Tiffany that handed it to her.

"Don't trust her," Tiffany said, then she was gone. A Monster, a criminal that kidnapped women for the sole purpose of becoming a mother, was dead. Had she gone about it better, then there'd be no reason for such a fate. Even so, would Li have killed her just for holding them prisoner? Mina glanced at the dagger still in Li's other hand, where lights collected and turned black. Gentle splashes came from it.

Just looking at it curdled her blood. When Mina recovered, she'd part ways with the other chimaera. They stopped at the table, where the compass rested. She expected Li to drop her and take it, but the killer let her. Li's face was unreadable.

"You really think she'd take me?" Li asked once they exited the cave.

"What?" Mina frowned, mind still processing the events, fogged by lingering pleasure and her unwavering erection.

"My fiancée. Would she really take me back after all this time? After what I've become?"

Mina gulped, not sure what to say. After what she saw, the death of a creature, an intelligent life, albeit misguided and cruel, at Li's hand. Was there redemption for murderers? Her brow furrowed into deep creases, the gourd shook in her hand until she tightened her grip. If Li killed Tiffany, then what about Uma? No. Uma had done nothing to deserve it.

She wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. Tiffany had kidnapped women and Li had done what she needed to save them. If she hated Monsters to that degree, then she wouldn't help Mina anymore.

"Yes. If she loves you, then she will," Mina said, though she doubted her own words. If she returned and met Samuel as she was, then he wouldn't have her. There'd be hunters, mobs of people after her. Such was the life of a Monster.

But they weren't bad people. She'd been attacked by some, but it only took a moment of dialogue for them to smooth it out. Rimuru might be the exception, but those came in humans as well. Mina pushed the thoughts away to focus on what she'd do next. With Tiffany's seed, all she needed were two more Monster Futanari and she could return to Jules.

The thought created a pang in her heart. Did she really want it to end... yes. This was her quest and the end was in reach. Mina looked down at herself, at her still hard cock. Soon, it'd be gone forever.


12