Quest for Cum Ch. 09

Story Info
The Final Monster.
8.4k words
3.89
12.5k
7

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

Mina leapt from her slumber at the sound of stalking footsteps. They'd been following her for a few days, never close enough to risk getting caught, but always on the fringe of Mina's attention. Unsure when Sally's cum would unleash its effects on her body, Mina opted to lure them in before she was defenceless. To that end, she feigned sleep until they chanced approaching. She didn't pause to register their appearance, only grabbed at their wrist to prevent escape.

"Who are you?" Mina asked the struggling pursuer, though her grip prevented any chance of escape. They didn't answer at first, instead pulling at her fingers in a bid for freedom. To her surprise, it was a Monster, humanoid in shape, with a short snout and long ears flopping on their head. Bundles of fluff warmed her neck, more spread out on her wrists and ankles, with a cute ball of the stuff quivering above a shapely rear.

Mina hefted her up by the arm, eyes drifting to the cow-like breasts. They had to be on par with Edna's pair.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," Mina said, though she didn't let go, "Tell me your name and why you've been following me."

"Oh, in that case," the bunny creature relaxed, pink nose twitching as a salacious look hooded her eyes and tilted her lips, "My name's Louise. I wasn't tracking you specifically, just the smell of cock."

"Why not your own?"

"It's my season," Louise explained and rubbed her soft belly, "Sure, I could use my own, was even about to when I caught a whiff of you." She licked her lips, now palming a breast.

Mina knew what she wanted. It'd take an inexperienced and naive mind to mistake Louise's intent as anything but sexual, more than that, she wanted to breed. Rabbits are the same in any species, Mina thought. Was she really going to fuck this stranger? It could be another Sally, looking to trick her out of her possessions. Although she only cared for the compass. There wasn't anyone nearby either, none that Mina could discern. Beside all that, Mina hadn't cum for days, too worried by what Louise might've done.

"You're in luck," Mina said, sighing as her cocks slid from their sheath, thickening on their way to erection, prodding Louise in the navel as if to stake their claim, "I need some relief too."

It was easy to judge a Monster for their sexual appetites, but rarely had anyone experienced it themselves. Mina pinned Louise down, cocks situated at her opening, intent on pumping her womb with every drop of seed. Both moaned in harmony as she pushed inside, the snug tunnel closing around her rigid lengths and pulling them further, until the heads nuzzled the rabbit's cervix.

"You're so thick," Louise groaned, "Hmm, like a centaur."

"More than that," Mina said and pushed harder, forcing the last few inches past the barrier, her barely inflated knots stretched her new lover greater than ever, earning a startled cry.

"Those feel like... like knots."

"Uh huh, and these," Mina pulled back, a wet pop echoing amongst the neighbouring trees, and groaned deep, "Are my spines."

"What are you?" Louise asked. If she was afraid, it didn't show through her pleasure, juicy thighs pulling Mina back in. The Chimaera grunted and slammed the rest of the way, angling her thrust to mash her upper knot against Louise's clit and balls. Her own cock flopped into the open, drooling pre-cum on the rabbit's stomach fur. Two very distinct bulges framed it on either side and, as Mina closed the gap, pushed against Louise's ripe tits.

"Never mind," the rabbit gasped and hooked her legs on Mina's hips, "Just fuck a litter into me."

"Gladly." A familiarly strange heat flooded her veins, seeming to pour from her fingertips where they grasped Louise by the hips, the bunny tightening around her. That warmth flared brighter. Mina hunched over, fangs gleaming with venom as she sank them into her lover's neck, muffling her own blissful cry. Orgasm remained a distant goal however.

As Louise clamped onto her, nails grinding into her scales, Mina welcomed the bliss of transformation. Her cocksleeve gasped in broken breaths, pulse racing through the walls, grip weakening as the muscles stretched. Both her tumescent pricks gorged on the corrupt pleasure surging within. The once tight but welcoming hole became a corset around her members.

"You're growing inside me," Louise panted, kegel muscles working to grind into every fat vein on the cocks, "Oh god, I can see them through my fur. You're stretching me more and more. They're moving between my boobies. Oh fuck, let me, hmm, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." She wrapped her arms around her and Mina's breasts, squishing them together around the Chimaera's massive shafts. Two round heads bumped her chin, forcing it back.

They didn't stop until they reached beyond even Mina's head. The far smaller Monster beneath her, stretched and trapped on her shafts, didn't stand a chance of seeing the ends. Mina pulled her fangs out, more of her aphrodisiac poison dripping between her dual pillars into the rabbit's mouth, who shuddered and screamed in sudden bliss. In her big, innocently lurid eyes, Mina saw a black streak dye the scales across her own eyes.

"You're gonna knock me up so good," Louise moaned, voice shaking with every thrust of Mina's powerful hips.

More of that strange heat escaped her fingers. Not quite the same as transformation, but similar. Was it magic? It seemed to evaporate into the air, having no purpose, until she fixed her eyes on Louise's staggering chest. On such a short creature, smaller even than Sally, her curves already defined her figure. Mina couldn't resist leaning in and catching a nipple in her lips.

Moments later, the heat in her fingers rushed to her head and out through her long tongue. She looped it around the squishy mountain, tasting hints of Louise's past partners, and undulated with her thrusts. Despite lifting her hips up high, letting gravity push on her luscious ass to slam them home, no less than two feet remained inside the bunny. Using her biceps, Mina pushed her tits against Louise's belly, where the cocks protruded. With the monster's hide stretched so thin, she felt every inch of soft flesh.

"Oh god, what're... you doing to me?" Louise asked, prompting Mina to lift her head, tongue unfurling from the now massive breast. From their already incredible mass, the seductive monuments had doubled in size, easily dwarfing the rabbit's head and pinning her arms beneath them. For lack of a better answer, Mina's balls rumbled.

Louise seemed to forget her sudden expansion at the sound, "Are you about to cum? Oh, a little, hmm... soon, but I won't complain."

Mina didn't answer. Truth was, she didn't feel close yet, nor did her change seem finished. Traces lingered in her scalp, tingling as her hair was redesigned once more, while magma pooled in her balls. She recalled Sally's, how enormous they were as they fucked, and just how productive they could be. It took almost a week just to get her slim abdomen back.

But, looking down at Louise, her eyes half-closed yet blazing with unfiltered lust, and her otherwise flat middle... Mina stood, lifting her as well, and braced the rabbit against an oak tree. Feet resting on her shoulders, the Chimaera sank her fingers into Louise's plump ass, using it as a handle to slam the little Monster against her crotch. Each squishy slap and whorish slurp of the folds, Mina's four testicles swelled.

"I'm a Chimaera," Mina panted into the sweating bunny's ear, licking along its sensitive inside, "Monsters that cum in me change me to be like them. I just got stuffed by a Tanuki."

At her words, Louise leaned to the side and peered down. Her body quivered, pussy slurping on Mina like a second mouth, while the balls exceeded both their heads in size. The weight as they swung up and into Louise's rump left no room for false expectation; they were full to the brim with semen, and still filling. Her earlier request to be bred rang in Mina's ears as she ramped up the speed.

"I-I'm not sure about this," Louise said, a moment of caution clouding her breed-fuelled lust for an instant, before Mina's cocks flexed and spat a small river of pre-cum. The rabbit sighed in relief, her belly rounding out, "Oh thank god."

"For what?" Mina asked, still pumping away.

"You just came, right?"

Mina couldn't resist an evil giggle, "Not yet."

"You mean that, all of that, is pre-cum?" Louise asked, peering over the masts at her bloated middle. It jiggled as the bulges receded, then jumped with their return. Mina held her place, letting a cock throb against Louise's cheek through her skin. The Monster took a deep breath, eyes rolling, "Oh fuck, I can smell your cocks through my womb..."

"Are you ready?" Mina tightened her grip, cocks pulsating their cue for her to let loose as the final embers of her change were engulfed in her desire.

"Oh fuck," Louise growled as she licked at the cock through her hide, "Yes! Fill me up! Knock me up with so much jizz I can't even move! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Mina hammered her. The sound of their hips clashing, her lover's smaller cock spraying meagre ropes of semen across them both, shattered the air and drowned out Louise's increasingly slurred ramblings. Before long, Mina crushed their groins together, knots inflating, spines and glans flaring, as she inundated her first womb with her seed. Louise's white fur expanded outward.

The belly squished against Mina's tits and expanded to the sides. She leaned back, affording more area to fill, but it devoured that in moments. Not a drop escaped, held in place by Mina's knots. Louise's cock rained a continuous stream of cum. Her fecund belly pushed it down, aiming it straight at Mina, who opened her mouth to catch what she could.

"My belly... so big..." Louise slurred, rubbing her ever growing girth. It pushed her breasts up and to the side, their enormities framing a far greater mountain. Her navel burst out, supporting the faux pregnancy. It wouldn't be long before it was real, though Mina planned to be far away by then. The last of her seed dribbled out, adding just a couple measly inches to the several feet of belly Louise now possessed.

She pulled out and pushed the rabbit off, setting her down against a tree. Even after her knots were removed, only a trickle of semen escaped, then stopped as Louise's cervix recovered. Her cock still hadn't finished unloading either, twitching from underneath her middle that seemed large enough for Mina to sleep in.

Mina licked up some stray cum from her lips, then realised what that might do, but shrugged, "It can't be anything bad."

She continued on her way after that. Much as she wanted to be a good 'father' and see her children born, presuming her sperm worked, the end of her quest was in reach. Just one Monster left, then she'd... she'd go back home, become human, marry Samuel and live a happy life as his wife. No more Futanari. No more sex with cocks bigger than life.

Maybe she didn't need to go back? Mina sighed as she skulked through the forest, avoiding travellers on the main road. She could still pass for human with the right disguise, however the feel of fabrics constantly on her scales irritated her to no end. Given the next Monster was a giant, she doubted there'd be any reason to be among humans.

A groan escaped her lips and discomfort forced her to lean against a tree. Her cocks erupted from their home, dribbling pre-cum an instant later, while her hips bumped up several inches. Waiting for the changes to end, Mina's breaths deepened, the heat refusing to fade. Nothing else seemed to change on the outside, but her pricks throbbed harder and harder. She wrapped her hands around one, so thick there was no chance of her fingers meeting. They felt like iron wrapped in soft leather.

Despite her recent, record-shattering orgasm, Mina set to jerking off. Her balls roiled loudly, startling a human on the road. Pre-cum by the glassful spilled down her lengths, shiny on her black shafts, and let her stroke faster. It wasn't enough, though. She rolled her hips to her strokes, fucking the hole her hands created. Was this Louise's influence? Her eyes rolled back as she imagined a fertile pussy wrapped around her shafts.

"Fuck!" Mina exclaimed and exploded from each shaft, leaving the area a marsh of cum.

The rabbit monster's effects slowed her pace. As a human, her libido was manageable, even the first changes of her journey didn't pose this much of a problem. Just walking around, her thighs bumped her balls and stirred her cocks from their slumber, no matter how much she came beforehand. She spent an entire morning redecorating an entire cave with her seed, and still she had to stop a few hours later to rub out another orgasm. It took her two weeks to reach a definitive landmark.

Foliage had thinned out the further she went. She didn't bother with a campfire that night, happy to eat that mornings catches raw. Better not to attract other travellers, especially when a fire would illuminate her inhuman features. Mina leaned back on her hands, looking at the moon that oppressed most of the sky that evening. She had no roof or bed, hot meals were a rare luxury, bathrooms were anywhere that offered some privacy and the wind toyed with her hair. This was as far from civilisation as she'd been.

And it was nice. She checked the compass, a soft glow from its arrow that pointed toward some distant mountains, ones that she'd never even heard of back home. The final monster couldn't be far, likely in the mountains, then she'd have a choice to make. Mina hugged her knees to her chest, feeling all the changes her journey had given her. Would she miss them once gone?

"Ugh! This is getting ridiculous," Mina flopped onto her back, grass blades fluttering against her scales. Loose petals flew overhead, free of their natural trappings. She smiled as they vanished, wondering just what her natural form was anymore.

Only one way to find out. Once she finished with the giant and returned to Jules, she'd make her choice. Perhaps this next encounter would be an epiphany?

The next few days passed in her usual calm. Not many traders went by, those that did spotted her quickly and gave her a wide berth, despite her never making a move on them. Then her worst fear came to fruition; a town. Not one she could avoid either, as it stood sentry at the mountain pass. She could search for another way in, but there was no saying how long it'd take. Checking the compass, its glow was bright as ever.

She ducked low in the grass by the road and waited. Her scales camouflaged her against the greenery. Before long, a trader's wagon passed by, the driver unaware of Mina's presence. Like the stealthy Monsters her current shape was born from, she snuck into the goods, finding a cloak big enough to cover her. From there, it was a simple matter of walking through town.

Though less populated than the town she found Sally in, the mere presence of so many humans unnerved her. Any of them could discover her and call an unknown number of guards upon her. She kept her head down, tails wrapped tight around her cocks and thighs to keep anything from showing, and rushed to the exit. Finally, it came into sight. A guard stood to either of side the gate, but she didn't care. They shouted at her when she approached.

Mina tossed her cloak aside, rushing to freedom, albeit surrounded on all sides by towering rock formations. Long gouges ran along some, occasional scraps of cloth fluttering in the heavy breeze. She followed the compass' directions, leaping up and over increasingly steep hills and sliding down others. Rocks ground against her scales, deflecting as some came loose and flew into against her.

Her guides glow strengthened the deeper she went, but no sign of the giant. It couldn't be a misnomer. Mina groaned, cocks throbbing in their sheath, imagining just how big a 'giant' must be to get called such, especially when Sally's race were already so well endowed. How would their cum change her this time? Looking down at herself, between her wobbling chest, she imagined her cocks exploding in size as the cum worked through her system. Maybe giants were endowed elsewhere?

Mina cupped her tits, their flesh overflowing her fingers. They dominated her torso, extending almost a foot in every direction, with proud nipples leading her ever onward, yet it was more than possible they'd grow again. Hands gliding across her trim middle to her breeder hips and omnipresent ass. Firm as it was, the cheeks didn't jiggle when she walked, just bobbed to and fro in hypnotic rhythms. She'd watched herself in ponds enough to know.

"Why am I getting so excited over this?" Mina sighed, breaths deepening as her hands trailed over the hilltops of her ass, between her thighs to tease her overshadowed snatch. What she wouldn't give for a Monster to show up right there. She leaned against a boulder and teased her sheaths, urging her cocks to peek out. After the stress of the town, she could use an orgasm.

The ground shook. Mina jerked upright, then scaled the boulder to get a better view, eyes bulging at the hair that crested nearby formations, easily eighty feet from base level. It moved to a gap, where sunlight poured through, blocking it with the largest breast of Mina's life. She followed the collarbone up a slender neck to see an untamed mane of hair around beauty incarnate. The giant, for she couldn't be anything else, could pass for the upper echelon of nobility.

Strangely, she appeared human. No unusual ears or tails, two arms and legs, a single head. If not for her stature and unnatural figure, Mina might've thought she was an optical illusion, like those paintings made to confuse perspective. Sad eyes looked through the mess of hair, as though searching, before they moved on. Mina had to see more, her gaze racing down the awe inspiring waist, down to the giant's suitably enormous member.

It'd never fit. Even at such a distance, she knew it was many times her body in size. Yet that didn't stop drool from passing her lips. She wiped it away, her own members, that once seemed huge to her, throbbed to attention. Likewise, her pussy dribbled a steady stream down her legs. She took a deep breath and almost gagged, not from the overpowering scent, but how thick it made the air. Like smoke, suffocating her in musk.

The giant turned and walked away. Like a puppy, Mina gave chase, clamouring over the random spires and mounds in path, thankful for her changes even as her pricks refused to be quelled. Her claws left deep rends in the surfaces. Were the ones at the entrance made by people and Monsters captivated like her?

Fortunately, her target was happy to move at a languid pace. Her steps covered dozens of feet at a time, but Mina made up for it, hair whipping about her in the frenzied wind. Every inch she gained seemed to bolster the Monster's musk, a visible mist spreading before her. Unlike the fogs that came in Winter on her farm, this was warm, like a steam cloud but thicker. She crested the haze at a short mountain peak, still only at the middle of the giant's back.

Mina lowered herself into a tight crouch. At this distance, with her predatory musculature, she'd reach. Hopefully. She glanced down at the obscure spikes in the mist, sharpened by nature's hand. The giant swatted at something around their shins, creating an upward gust that drowned Mina in the mist, which seemed to pour from the Monster's sexes. Fear receded to the lowest corners of her mind.

Her prey turned a little to put their breasts in Mina's path. Mina leapt at the chance, the power of her leap snapped her perch, rising high enough to see over the giant's head, before falling like an arrow, aimed straight for the chest. Her eyes widened as she went between them, imagining the spikes waiting to put a tragic end to her quest, but the crotch saved her. Long pubic hairs slowed her fall enough for her to grip several and halt the descent. She lowered herself until her feet met the base of the giant's cock.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers