Quest for Cum Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sticky residue lined Sora's urethra, fatter globs of cum than what she'd sucked up. Mina's tongue flicked out, tasting each on her way. Some trapped her until she wriggled free, but she had to struggle as the sperm progressively enlarged. From the size of tadpoles, they become like harmless garden snakes, then progressed to constrictors and beyond. Her descent came to a wet stop as she landed on a dense, squishy sphere.

"Oh my god..." A fine layer stopped her from sinking lower, one that her claws would puncture if she wasn't careful, within which writhed unfathomable numbers of Sora's sperm the size of Tiffany. What would happen if she broke the film and fell into them? Her head swam as lava oozed from her pussy, coming straight from her womb. She breathed deep to calm down and think, but it only clouded her thoughts.

Stupid move, Mina thought and giggled at herself. Sora's musk was perceptible outside, where it was diluted by the air, but here, it condensed into a liquid that ran down her scales, and Mina was inhaling it. On impulse, she raised her ass high, tails lifting and waving about to blow her scent. She'd witnessed similar behaviour on the farm, of animals going into heat.

"I'm in heat," Mina giggled again, "My fertile cunny wants the big, giant, humongous sperm inside it." Her hips bobbed in agreement, pussy engorging as it stole mass from her cocks and hips, while an endless flow of fem-cum rained. It exceeded even her cocks production. Feeling a drop of something fall on her quivering rump, she looked up and saw the other sperm coming toward her.

"You feel my heat, don't you?" Mina cooed, watching one break ahead. It wrapped around her neck, almost crushing it, as she opened her mouth. Silly thing, she thought and used her tongue to guide it past her lips. It was the wrong hole, but she wouldn't complain at tasting the biggest, juiciest, slimiest meal of her life. Others latched onto her thighs and prodded her plush flesh until her tails righted their path.

Her toes and fingers curled in bliss as they stretched her holes. Others were upon her, trying to go anywhere that would have them. Some tried going up her nose, more into her ears and, while they tickled and deepened the experience, even her body couldn't accommodate that. Her mind flashed to herself fucking Sora's nipple and magic flashed through her chest, nipples fattening until they were half the size of the actual breast they sat upon. Sperm snakes coiled around them in search, then found it; her new holes.

As her teats were opened for the first time, milk spraying as it was displaced, Mina's claws broke the film keeping her afloat. Stuffed beyond natural boundaries, she plummeted into the grips of swimmers all bigger than her, all seeking the same thing; a fertile cunt. Not only was hers the closest available, but it pumped out heat and pheromones designed to attract mates, including their sperm. As the first invaders slithered into her various orifices, the single directive of the others took over.

Mina squealed in sudden orgasm. These were far more aggressive and, to her surprise, coordinated. Her jaw strained around two, then a third entered, a fourth teasing at the airtight lips like it knew her limits were almost non-existent. Likewise, several curved around her fecund ass to pile into her anus, stretching the rarely penetrated hole to sizes she didn't believe possible. Her pussy, however, reached its absolute limit.

They knew what it was. Why else would they cram inside one after the other, not even waiting for one to finish curling up inside her womb, which already bulged from the smaller invaders. In her state, she fixated on the sensations of one, two, three, four, five, shoving past her vulva to squirm inside her cunt, before they doubled in number. Mina forced her head forward and looked down at her belly.

Sally had inflated it to what she thought were impossible levels thanks to magic. That perception cracked, then shattered as more sperm crammed inside, thrashing about as they sought her eggs. She saw it all clear as day, their shapes bulging through her scaly hide. Her head whipped back as more sought to impregnate her mouth. Whipping her eyes around, she noticed a dozen weren't moving on her, instead just leering down at her as they restrained and suspended her for the others.

Unable to squeeze past their brethren, attention shifted to Mina's dripping tits. They moved with the sperm already inside them, displacing milk in random gushes. Sperm pushed against her nipples. Despite their enhanced size, the swimmers were far bigger, their tapered heads the size of Mina's luscious thigh at the tips. It didn't stop them trying, shoving against the openings until Mina growled a moan around the ones passing through her oesophagus and they popped inside, splashing milk onto those below.

Vague memories of her time with Rimuru filtered through her mind. The sensation of being so thoroughly filled, serpentine shapes winding through her intestines, every little motion deepening her pleasure, augmenting the act taking place. Her belly hung from her suspended frame, egregious in size and form, dozens of shapes bulging at random, with her tits propped up by it and the other sperm squeezing inside.

Two holes remained that she hadn't thought of. Blunt pokes against her cocks snapped her head forward, looking over the three feet tall belly hanging from her, at the tips of her members probed by other sperm. They wouldn't fit, Mina thought. It didn't seem possible, despite all that she'd done thus far, this couldn't be real. In spite of her thoughts, her cocks throbbed against their attempted invaders, offering their flared crowns. Shaking her head in disbelief, the holes opened and even more of Sora's seed filled her.

Being so much larger than her cocks, the sperm's shape completely replaced theirs as they travelled through the urethras. Before half the length was inside, they reached her balls and coiled up inside. Mina jerked about, muscles rising against her bondage, pussy cream and milk fountaining from their respective spigots. The flow was only stemmed by more sperm making their way inside.

Her cocks disappeared beyond her abdomen as it grew and blossomed into the true form of fertility. The heat inside Mina hadn't dissipated, only fuming hotter with each deposit of sperm, hungrier the more it was fed. What little air she could breath through her nose was saturated in cum. Seminal fluids coated her scales, soaking into her skin and hair, pervading every sense. Squelches of cum filled her ears, only broken by her gargled moans as slime clung to her throat.

Time became immeasurable. No light penetrated so deep into Sora's cock, her vision thanks entirely to her inhuman form. Had days passed? Weeks? Had her parents given up hope she'd return, had Samuel moved on and wedded another noble, were any of the Monsters she'd met waiting for her return? She wasn't even sure why she'd ended up here.

Then, finally, movement! Mina blinked the semen from her eyes and looked around, noticing the walls of Sora's cock shifting, like she was rising. That's right, her goal was to make the giant ejaculate. As she moved further, the light of day and the end of her long quest came into view. At last she would become what she always wanted to be.

On a tidal wave of white gunk so viscous it would trap even a giant, Mina was launched into the sky. Her mammoth belly, tits and balls blotted out the sun before she fell, still swallowing more sperm with her myriad of holes. As she plummeted, Mina caught movement. Just a flash of light off a blade, but it was enough to capture her focus. A large shape, though tiny against Sora's body, crawled up the giant's thigh. That light glinted again, before it sank deep in the Futa's flesh.

When her belly struck the rocks, Sora was already vanishing. Atop her dissipating hip, stood a Lamia, yet it had several legs and a long upper body to support the many arms and breasts it sported. A muzzled face was split into a bloody grin, eyes shining every colour Mina knew tainted by absolute malice.

"I found you," Li's voice said from two different mouths on the creature's cheeks.