Quest for Cum Ch. 11

Story Info
Realisation.
4.1k words
4.39
4.6k
4
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

[LI]

This really was all that she had left. Li grasped the dagger hilt, heavier than ever with both Mina and that giant's essence collected within. She may never know love, but Mina had chosen that path for them both, calling her worse than a Monster. If nothing else, she'd have that foolish girl's existence live inside her forever, just like all the others. Even now, she heard them screaming for retribution and freedom.

Perhaps she would end herself after every last abomination was wiped out. Humanity could have a chance to prove itself first, though she wasn't sure she cared about their continued existence. Although, if she exterminated the futanari, then she'd be without tools to breed with. Mina couldn't be the only Chimaera, others surely would accept her seed and birth her young. Yes, before she laid herself to rest, she'd sire a generation of young. She'd be satisfied with her life after that.

"But first," Li chuckled to herself and opened the dagger, blood chilling at the reek of the black sludge within, then poured it into her open mouth. She almost retched, the taste foul as ever, then curled in on herself. Lightning seared wherever her body was still flesh, turning it black. The rest of her followed suit, being dyed in a darkness unlike anything on earth. No light reflected off her form, leaving her as nothing but a moving blot on the earth.

Clouds gathered overhead, as if to honour her swelling shape. Her back shifted and writhed and bulged in obscene patterns, until the flesh and scales exploded to let loose thick, gnarled tendrils coloured the same shade as blood. Horns burst along her scalp, hairs fraying into random clumps amidst a series of ears, while her face elongated into a snout with no less than four sets of lips along its cheeks. These mouths moved, moaning and crying in agony even as they urged the transformation.

Her vision rolled, then blackened, before recovering and offering her a view of all her surroundings. Blinking only closed off a few degrees of sight at a time. Her breasts tripled in number, lining her serpentine half as well, which now split into various animal tails capped by their corresponding cock heads. As for her phalli themselves, they merged into one, extending from a single massive opening where the snake-half began. It wasn't a perfect mix, the various shapes smashed together into a twisted form unlike anything humanity had thus witnessed.

New mouths filled the space between her myriad of breasts, muffled by the globes of fat and milk. They all screamed in different voices, the souls inside her given life once more, if only to perfect the horror of her new body and its origins. Li extended the tentacles from her back, feeling them stretch endlessly, coiling around the nearest mountain and looping back to her. No human would be beyond her reach.

She sniffed the air, an unexpected scent filling her sinuses. Turning her many eyes on a nearby boulder, all her mouths smirked. Her malformed cock jerked, leaving an indent in the stone below as she tiptoed toward the large rock.

[MINA]

Mina trembled nearby. She didn't look, didn't dare to, her skin prickling from the very atmosphere created by Li's continued transformation. Escape was all that echoed in her mind. She covered her ears, unable to drown out the sounds, and squished her knees tight against her chest like they'd somehow protect her. If she was seen, her life was over. It was only a matter of time regardless.

No. If she could just get away and back home, then she didn't need to worry about this ever again. Li would believe she was dead and surely it would take her years, decades even, to hunt down every futanari. In that time, Mina could wed Samuel, bear his children and see them grow. She'd live a content life as a human.

"Save Ino..."

"Save Neku..."

"Kill her..."

"Mina, please..."

"No!"

"Protect my young..."

"Get us out!"

"Please..."

Mina trembled, teeth clattering together as the voices played over and over. They were all the Monsters that changed her, helped her, loved her and showed Monsters might as well have been people. Neku, Ino, Edna, Uma, Rimuru, Tiffany, Sally and Sora... Each one she'd known for no more than a couple days, but they'd affected her life so drastically.

Stroking her soft stomach, Mina wondered if the dagger had killed whatever pregnancy she had. If not, and she gave birth to one of, or all of, their children, then Li would come for it eventually. Samuel might not even accept it. Her first child would be forced to live in secrecy, sheltered away from human eyes, and only see the outside when Li finally came. Mina grit her teeth, before a dreadful shriek rattled the very ground she sat on. She wrapped her arms around herself and curled up, trying to disappear.

A gentle tap on her side forced Mina's head up; the gourd. Picking it up, the collected fluids sloshed inside, yet it didn't weigh anything more than when she first took it. All that remained of the Monsters she'd met in her journey swirled within, their effects on her body stolen by Li. She held it tight, the container warm on her skin.

"There you are..."

Mina lurched to her feet as a massive head peeked around the corner. Tongues lashed toward her and narrowly missed, but turned on her in the same instant, coiling around her wrists. She pulled, skin pimpling in disgust at the slimy touch, to no avail, instead the muscles tugged her down and toward Li's twisted face. Other tongues appeared and lapped across her naked body. Bile churned in her stomach even as they forced her pussy to dampen.

Fingers outstretched, Mina felt around for anything to attack with. She grabbed rocks, slamming against the tongues on her wrists, though Li didn't react. The gourd rolled into reach. Not thinking, Mina used it next. Dull and light, she expected similar results as the pebbles she tried, yet Li wailed the instant it touched her. Her tongues retreated, so many eyes fixed on Mina and the gourd with rage frothing from her lips.

She didn't strike however. Mind numb, Mina's body carried her away into the nearest cavern. It was too small for someone huge as Li to fit inside, though being discovered was only a matter of time. When she was, tongues and tentacles would come for her.

"It's useless," Mina whispered to the gourd, cradling it close like a holy relic. Where did religions find the gall to claim benevolent gods existed that detested only a select group of creatures? Or one that would allow something like Li to exist. Unless they were watching and wanted Mina to suffer. Based on the stories priests told, she didn't think it above a deity.

"Where are you?" Li asked, humming a children's lullaby made hideous by her multifaceted voice. Half a dozen different tones spoke with her. Even when silent, other sounds emanated from her, muffled noises like people bound and gagged, "Oh, Mina. I'll find you. Sure, you're just a human now, but I'm sure my seed will take. Yes, it might fail at first, but I'll try it as many times as necessary. Don't worry, I'll make you love it."

Mina shuddered to think of anything resembling intimacy with that creature.

"You used magic earlier, didn't you? A heretical method, but who am I to judge. Surely, if you could use it, I can too. I'll test it on you, make sure you're loose and stretchy for me. I'll put my many cocks to good use opening you up, Mina. I'll start on your ass, I know you're a filthy slut that loves it there, and gape it wide enough that a melon will fit. Wouldn't that be funny? I'll make you birth a melon from your ass."

Li continued, not even walking around in search anymore, too caught in her fantasy, "Then we'll work on your nipples. I saw those tadpole things pushing into them earlier. Hmm, if I cum inside them, no doubt it'll make your breasts much bigger too. They'll need to be to hold all the milk for our young. Speaking of, I'll save your pussy and womb for last. Make sure you really anticipate it."

"Of course, if you resist, then I'll find other means of breaking you in. If you don't like my form, then I'll eat Monster after Monster in front of you until I look exactly as you want me to. Of course, if you'd prefer I look human, then I'll just have to eat a village or two. Not sure if that'll even work, but it's inevitable. I'll get hungry one day and we both know humans are awful creatures. At least they taste nice."

"Just stop..." Mina breathed, afraid to think where Li would take it next.

"You have a family don't you? A mother and father? I'm sure they miss you. Wonder what would break their hearts more? Their little freak daughter dying on her travels, or coming back turned into a god's baby-maker? Perhaps it'd be better to let them watch you break. Or the other way around. Yes, I'll let you see how I'll treat you using their bodies as demonstration. Assuming that doesn't work, I'll just chew them up and shit them out."

She was serious. The sound of madness in her voices mangled any lust into dark intent, promising that she did it only to torture. No Monster was so cruel. Even Tiffany had kept her captives in bliss and, by comparison, for a good reason. Li only wanted to assert her power. It didn't matter that it was Mina's family or someone else's.

What choice did she have but to go? If she stayed hidden, Li would do exactly as she said. At least by offering herself and acting along, she'd spare others the same fate for a while. Eventually a kingdom would mobilise its forces to subjugate Li, then the nightmare would end. Unless she was already too powerful. People would die for nothing. Humans and Monsters alike would die fuelling Li's madness.

There really was no way out. Humanity's time was at its end, but it wouldn't be animals or Monsters that inherited their place. Just one demented abomination. It'd take something like her to have any chance.

"Something like I used to be," Mina said and looked at the gourd. Inside was the cum of all the Monster's she'd come to know. Would it still change her like before? The cave roof shook, dust and shards of stalactites fell. Li was on the move. At the opening, Mina saw a tendril poke in, drooling pre-cum. The scent instantly saturated the confined space. Mina held her breath, unsure how much it would sense and desperate to avoid breathing in the scent.

The limb slithered through the air, body brushing the walls to make sure nothing moved on its way. Mina pinched her nose and lips shut, watching the head linger overhead, sweeping across in wide arcs. It pushed through stalagmites, not caring as the debris fell across it. The head went lower, staring the human in the face. It was shaped like Ino's member, down to the pattern of veins. Did that mean Neku's cock was also searching for her? Would she recognise it as well?

She wanted to laugh at herself. Here she faced certain death if the tentacle discovered her and she was noting similarities. Is that what it felt like to die? Detached observance? The head went lower, seemingly missing her. Fuck, Mina thought. If it kept going down, it'd brush against her legs. Exhaustedly, she moved them from its reach, following the head with the unerring focus that came from life or death moments. Then her toe brushed a slimy surface and it whipped around.

Looking to her foot, it had grazed the main shaft. The tentacle darted for it, coiling up to the knee and further, then pulled even as it spiralled around her waist. This was it, Mina thought as the head slipped between her breasts, pausing in its efforts to enjoy their plushness. She was going to either die or lose her mind. Probably both.

"No!" Mina shouted and kicked with her other leg, only succeeding in getting it caught. Her arms were free above her head. Light washed across her constricted body as she was pulled into the open.

"Come to me, Mina..."

Mina didn't think about what came next. One moment the gourd was in her hand, the next against her lips, and she was drinking. She remembered seeing drunkards in her home town that drained entire flagons in a single breath, a feat she put to shame as she guzzled an unfathomable amount of Monster semen. Still drinking, she ripped the tendril from her body, spurring an agonised shriek from Li. Imminent death avoided, her rushed pace slowed and the flavour suffused her tongue.

Even with Li close by, still announcing her pain to the world, Mina found a haven in the cum. None of the Monsters she slept with had tasted foul, some even sweet like pudding, but nothing even stood in the same plane of existence as the gooey delight now sticking to her throat on its way to fill her belly. Each gulp seemed to coat her very soul in bliss.

She couldn't tell how much she swallowed. The gourd never changed weight and the flow hadn't dwindled at all, her stomach bloating with every ounce. Not a drop leaked past her lips, everything was destined for her body. On her knees as if in reverence to the gourd and its contents, her belly already rested heavily on her thighs and encroached on her knees, spilling over the edges. She didn't even know how much of whose cum she'd collected in some cases.

Sora's donation was obvious. Her jaw stretched around the massive sperm as it swam down her gullet, followed by several of its kin, all coated in the fluids of the others. They stopped coming soon after, leaving just the comparatively watery seed of the rest, until Mina's lips opened painfully wide. Even for Sora, the spermatozoa that squished through the gourd and past her teeth was enormous. It alone had to be half the size of the giant's cock.

And yet, like everything prior, it settled into her newly gigantic tummy. As the tail slipped inside, Mina gargled and shuddered in pleasure, her pussy collapsing on itself as an orgasm slammed her. It seemed to last forever, yet mere seconds passed before a second rushed through with a third on its heels. Still, she kept drinking and engorging her abdomen.

Then everything froze. Mina, in that moment, was aware of everything around her, from the smallest pebbles, to the ghostly mist slowly rolling in, and her own body as it pulsed. Her previous changes were isolated flames augmenting her body, but this burn came in waves, brought by the tranquil beating of her heart. Every throb resonated across her frame, pushing it out, filling her with... not power or direct lust. It was certainty.

Certainty that she was doing something right. Mina closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations, feeling out the transformations as she welcomed them. Her belly gurgled, tightening as if to squeeze its contents lower, into her crotch. Pleasure splattered across her mind like a passionate artist, painting the image of what she lacked; her cock.

Despite only losing it not even ten minutes ago, Mina wept at the familiar weight's return. Her balls grew in, scraping the ground, while her shaft filled out and stretched across her legs. Tingles spread across her hips, bones grinding then popping loose, replaced by new ones. Mina didn't frown at the unexpected sensation, only invited more. Each change in her shape soothed and pleasured her, pussy twitching with fervent orgasms one after the other. Then her renewed cock jerked in its own release.

A tightening sensation focused on her ears, the human shapes shrinking into her skull. Sound briefly vanished, then returned in greater clarity, increasing as her hair moved of its own accord. Body still throbbing, throat guzzling an endless fount of semen, Mina basked in it all. No matter how short the reprieve, she was grateful.

[LI]

Li grit her teeth as the mangled tendril reformed. Blood spilled from where she pierced her own gums, but healed soon after. Once she got hold of Mina, she'd make sure to torment the stubborn human, forcing her to the brink of orgasm until it hurt and only continuing. Until Mina finally admitted her love. Then she'd let her carry their children. What greater honour could a human ask for than to be blessed with young by a god?

Smile back in place, Li moved to the cave she'd felt Mina in. Just as quick had her smile returned, it vanished, replaced by an emotionless mask, behind which disappointed fury raged in silence. How was she changing? The first thing to catch her eye was Mina's belly, now rotund enough for the supposed human to lay upon, but was quickly overshadowed by the multitude of alterations elsewhere. Such as the stretching of Mina's rear into a centaur shape.

Multiple sets of ears twitched amid the blonde mane, slowly shifting to a turquoise shade accented by warm reds, browns and greens. Two columns of various ears stretched across Mina's head in an unusual crown. Not only that, but her once smooth forehead was broken by a set of deadly horns.

Mina's entire shape visibly pulsated. Each palpitation spurring more changes. Scales rolled across her body, her lips stretched forward in a petite, cat-like muzzle, while her whole body grew. Already, she looked taller than when Li changed her to human, with her belly still voluptuous and growing.

Then Mina pulled something from her lips with a deep moan. Drops of white splashed back onto her changing body. Whiskers lined her new muzzle, nose twitching at the goo on her lips, which she licked up and flashed a set of teeth sharper than the horns on her head. The largest ones dripped a violet fluid.

Like a signal to the rest of her body, the changes accelerated. Down from her elbows and knees, fur sprung from the scales, coating them in a layer of glossy fluff like a noble's dog. From her extending hips, numerous tails sprung forth, each representing the ears on her head, and joined by a serpent's body. From her lower-half, new legs sprung forth with large paws and murderous claws. The pads were long and articulate, allowing her to easily grip nearby rocks. Her claws sank into the stone like knives through butter.

Blue lines flowed across her breasts, focusing on the nipples, now a blazing azure. On a human's frame, they were large, perfect handholds for a lover, but even as Li blinked, they'd doubled twice more. Past Mina's head in mass, they approached boulders in seconds. Mina raised her new rump on instinct, revealing that her new balls had grown in and were keeping pace with her chest. Cocks burst from a sheath, rapidly filling out.

Visible muscles rippled across her growing form, pronouncing their strength as her paws crushed stones into dust. Above the egregious scrotum on her rump, a plump pussy winked at nothing, juices drooling across Mina's hind legs and pooling on the ground. It fattened, though not at the same rate as her other endowments.

Li returned her gaze to Mina's torso, finding the belly had diminished and allowed her to show off the two more pairs of breasts she'd grown. To each set, a pair of arms was supplied, each hand cradling the massive hills. No matter how Mina's overall size increased, her hands were always far smaller. Even the nipples outgrew their capacity.

Then Mina, at last, opened her eyes. She turned and looked straight at Li's multitude with a single pair, each iris blue and green respectively. The pupils represented the many facets of her new form, seven circles layered together. As she stood, her body kept growing, head rising foot after foot from the earth. Where four cocks extended from her rear-sheath, her front sported only two, while a pair of nipples morphed into their own set.

"What are you?" Li asked, stepping back even as her body longed to fuck this unfathomable creature.

[MINA]

"I'm a Futa," Mina said, looking upon herself for the first time. A content smile graced her lips, juxtaposed by the peculiar mist spreading across the area, "Chimaera. That's what Tiffany called us, but you... you're just an ugly beast." Standing straight, Mina had to be over ten metres tall, though she wouldn't know until she found a way to measure herself. That would wait.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12