Quest for Cum Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me whatever you want," Li snarled, "I won't heed the words of a disgusting Monster like you."

"I like it," Mina said, taking small steps around on her canine body, long fur flowing in the subtle breeze, "Something about this just feels... right. You know, I was born with the same parts as a boy and girl. My parents were always told to get rid of me. They didn't, obviously, but they didn't know how to raise me either. The villagers and their children berated me every day. Was I a boy? A girl? A Monster? I didn't know myself."

She squared her legs, staring up at Li, "Futanari aren't monsters. You've made that clear. Li..." her eyes softened, her smile made from pity and remorse, "What have you become?"

"Don't look on me like that!" Li shrieked, all her mouths issuing inhuman sounds as she brought all her hands down upon Mina, instead only crashing into rock, "Where'd you go?!"

Mina fell from the sky, landing on the giant creature's arm. She ran up it, claws finding purchase in the thick skin, and reared her fist back. Taking a deep breath, channelling her will and power into the hand, she shot forth and into Li's forehead. Mina jumped back, using Li's nose as a springboard. The sound of air breaking to either side brought two tendrils rushing her to attention. She couldn't move freely in the air.

She clenched muscles in preparation for the blow that never came. Mina turned her head as she fell, looking up at the tentacles that had splattered against one another, then down at herself; her breasts had exploded in size, pulling her down rapidly. The ground raced toward her, but her chest absorbed all the impact. Milk splashed from her nipples at the crash, before her breasts shrank back.

Li whipped around on her, other tails and tendrils swiping the ground. Mina jumped to a mountainside and ran up it, claws finding purchase despite the stone face, then jumped away as the giant monster lunged after her. Landing on Li's shoulder, Mina dug her claws in deep and punched her throat. Li swatted her away. The moment she landed, Mina was back on her feet and running from the charging creature.

Despite taking two powerful blows, and slamming into a mounting, she wasn't slowing. Mina, although the exchange was short, felt the strain on her new body. Perhaps because she was new, or the terror of what Li was still capable of, but it was clear she couldn't win like that.

"Got you," Li growled, too close for comfort. Mina fell to her side, skipping across the rocky surface and underneath the snapping jaws. The mutated cock intercepted her, its head almost swallowing her if she hadn't splayed out her limbs. With her sense of smell returned, the reek of death once again circulated, only controlled by the pleasant musk floating through the area. A foetid smelling dollop of gunk oozed from the tip.

"A Monster's power comes from their cum..."

Mina gulped at the recollection. She couldn't beat Li as she was, nor could she find other Futanari to drink from and get stronger either. The gourd was empty as well. Her only option was to take Li's semen. A tremble of excitement vibrated in her pussy. Much as she preferred her new form, its lust was quickly making itself known. If she didn't finish soon, she might cave to it.

"Where are you?" Li growled, voice distorting as her emotions raged. If she noticed Mina, she might stop her plan. Better to avoid getting caught. Stomach churning as she stared down the urethra, Mina willed her body to slim down, swallowed her disgust and shoved her head inside. The rest followed just as Li swiped at her cock.

12