Quest for Cum Ch. 14

Story Info
Epilogue Part 2.
6.2k words
4.36
7.1k
6

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,828 Followers

Months since her adventure, Mina had poured all her efforts into making her home a place of luxury. With Jules' occasional guidance, she learned to craft furnishings and even figured out plumbing for baths. It required obscene amounts of water, but a simple spell purified it so they could reuse the same source over and over. Now she could relax while her children swam and splashed about.

"Mama!" Selene called, running in on all fours, tails trailing behind her. Not long after, Madison ran as well. Both were remarkably similar, save the dominant traits they exuded. Where Selene was a cautious, studious Futa with catty features, her sister was reckless and crude, sporting more canine traits. Perhaps they were Ino and Neku reborn? No one had shown any memories of past lives yet, but she was patient.

"Yes, sweetie?" Mina said, catching them as they leapt into her arms.

"There's a stranger outside," Selene said.

"I was gonna beat 'em up, but Selene got scared," Madison said.

"Was not!"

"Hush. This stranger, were they carrying a weapon?" Mina asked, covertly looking over her little ones for any signs of injury. It was pointless, since they'd all inherited her scales. It'd take a hundred arrows just to crack them.

"No, Mama."

"Let me go check, maybe they got lost?" Mina said, though she was fully prepared to silence this trespasser should they mean her family any harm. Jules wasn't around either, having left to deal with her own family. She placed the two down in the hot water, beaming as their faces instantly relaxed. Not wanting to frighten an attack from the stranger, Mina condensed for form to about a tenth of it's usual grandeur.

At her door stood a human, clad in a ragged cloak covered in dirt. They had the hood up. It didn't cover their body all the way, leaving their shins, and the shredded tights that adorned them, on display. They were female, evidenced by the swell of their chest and scent, though a peculiar familiarity peered through the aroma. Did she know them?

"It's true, a Monster with the aspects of a dozen others," the stranger said, gazing up at Mina's restrained glory.

"I prefer 'Futa', now what are you doing at my home?" Mina asked.

"Home? It's a cave, how can you call this... sorry," the stranger took a calming breath, shivering for a second, then pulled back their hood, "My name is Kara, I... I've been looking for... well, sanctuary."

"Kara?" Mina blinked and knelt down to get a better look. Her face was covered in scars and dirt, but she remembered it well, "What're you doing here?"

"I know you?"

"Not like this. I'm Mina, we met a few years ago."

"Mina?!" Kara stumbled, cloak falling back to reveal her barely clothed body, and the erection straining at her torn skirt. She closed it with a yelp, "It-It's really you? I thought it might be, but I... you never came back!"

"Sorry," Mina chuckled, "A lot's happened. Come in, you must be cold." Inside, Kara looked around in awe. Using magic and raw strength, Mina had carved out an intricate, cosy foyer in the mountainside, warmed and illuminated by the torches of eternal flame speared into the walls. She led the way in, passing several rooms, some occupied with her dozing children, others empty as they played in the bath. They came to what seemed like a grand hall built for extravagant balls, but to Mina it was no more than the dining room.

"It's incredible," Kara said, then squeaked as she was picked up to stand on the main table. Mina got a cup she'd made herself and heated water for it, setting it down in front of the small human, even adding a few suds of soap. Kara just stared at the offering, glancing at Mina with a fierce blush.

"Okay, let me help," Mina sighed and peeled the cloak away, then used a deft claw to shred the last of her guest's clothing.

"What're you doing? Oh god, you're going to... just... be gentle..."

"You can't bathe while dressed. Besides, they were barely clothes anyway. I'll make something new for you later. If you're embarrassed," Mina added, seeing the human covering her nipples and crotch, "Just remember that I'm naked right now."

"That's why I'm... no. It doesn't matter to you, does it? Th-thanks," Kara said and climbed into the cup, which resembled a bath to her, "Oh my lord, this is delightful."

"Now," Mina said, returning to her full size and folding her legs to sit and stare at her tiny guest, "Mind telling me what a noble girl like you is doing all the way out here?"

"So huge..." Kara whispered, then blushed and hunched over, "After you left, I couldn't get you out of my head. And, well, it made me reckless. I started going out, pretended to be a man, slept around, until... needless to say I was caught. My father couldn't lie about me anymore. He had two options; kill me for being a Monster in disguise, or fake my death. He chose the former."

"That's awful!" Mina growled, the water bubbling at her temper, until she sighed, breath cooling it, "Sorry. How did you get away?"

"The women I slept with," Kara blushed a deeper scarlet, like all her blood had rushed to two key places, "Apparently I was a really good lover. They snuck me out, gave me some clothes and money. I've been travelling ever since."

"Must be rough on a pampered noble," Mina said, "Why did you come here?"

"I heard rumours of a giant Monster..."

"Futa," Mina corrected.

"R-right. A giant Futa in the mountains. I thought maybe that's where I belonged. No matter what I tried, I just couldn't get comfortable around too many humans. I travelled with some, slept with more, but it always made me nervous, like they would discover and kill me every second I was with them. I had no idea you were the giant."

"What's the plan now?" Mina asked, looking over the noble's body. So there were others like her, she thought. Was she the product of a similar circumstance as herself? Or just born lucky? Mina grinned to herself. Futanari were born hated and in constant fear, yet she couldn't curse her own existence. Not anymore.

"I don't know," Kara admitted, eyes flitting across Mina's lascivious form, "Could I stay? Even if just for a while."

Mina grinned and lifted her once more, "I've got a better idea. How about I fulfil that promise?"

"You'll tear me... a... part," Kara panted as Mina seemingly shrank until she was only twice Kara's height, body still impossibly lurid, yet feasible as she was cradled against the many rows of breasts. They embraced her cock in warmth, while the fat nipples gushed against her skin.

"Don't worry," Mina said, tongue flicking out to replace the water on Kara's neck with her saliva, "I would never hurt you." She growled softly in her chest, channelling her magic into her musk, compelling it to Kara's nostrils. The sudden burst of slimy warmth along her chest where Kara's cock twitched told her all she needed.

"You do owe me," Kara said, hips jerking in the last of her orgasm. It was just the first of many though, Mina thought, smelling the boiling lust inside the former noblewoman. Nothing but the attentions of a Chimaera would calm her now.

In Mina's room, she climbed her bed and set Kara down on it. She rarely used it, but there were times that a soft mattress and pillows just lulled her straight to sleep, and, if she was honest, she'd hoped a situation like this would arise. Most of her sex life was in the wild, it was nice to have a lover drooling over her in the comfort of her own home.

Kara had gone through a lot. Little scars marked her body from head to toe, but the hardships replaced unneeded fat with musculature, the beginnings of abs on her belly. Though Mina doubted either would notice them when she was through. Standing over the small human, even condensed, Mina was huge. Just one of her cocks was longer than Kara was tall and thicker too.

"Do you even bathe?" Kara asked, flat against the bed, staring up at the swelling members above her eyes, not even noticing those at Mina's rear. Her nose was flared, eyes shaking as they struggled to focus on any one prick.

"I could clean myself a thousand times and it wouldn't change the smell. You must've noticed it throughout the mountains by now."

"That was you?" Kara gasped, her own shaft jerking, "My thing wouldn't stop for one minute ever since I got here."

"What about below?" Mina inquired, one of her hands stroking along Kara's midriff, down her crotch and underneath her ripe balls, "Hmm, looks like you've been neglecting her."

Kara squeezed her legs, but just a flex of Mina's fingers kept them open, "It's hard, alright? She's always hidden by my cock."

"Don't worry," Mina leaned over to breath against her guest's throat, hearing her pulse race, "I'll look after her for you."

"Will you even fit?" Kara asked, then groaned as a clawed finger entered her pussy, already stretching it. A second pushed in just as smooth, as did the third and fourth, her snatch taut around them, "Oh goooood..."

"I've mastered enough magic to make sure," Mina said and removed her fingers, picking her noble conquest up and holding her against her chest. Kara's back arched around her voluptuous tits, pronouncing her own nipples. Many conveniences came from having six arms, Mina had waited for this chance to use them as she affixed a pair to Kara's bust. She pinched her nipples, using her other fingers to gently massage the quaint globes.

Another set were busied holding her up by the thighs, keeping them spread. She wasn't idle though, each finger moving independent of the others to entice a richer flow of desire. Kara cooed as she rested on Mina's breasts, each big enough for her to curl up inside with room to spare, then gasped as claws traced circles around her belly. They drifted lower, until one grabbed her cock and the other slid across her cunny.

"Oh fuck, Mina... it's like you're everywhere," Kara panted, undulating her hips against the Chimaera, grinding her ass into a lower set of tits.

"Just you wait," Mina said and lowered the human until she was sat astride a cock, another on either side. She whipped her head back and forth at the enormous shafts, then fixed her gaze on the one she straddled, its placement seeming to replace her own member's existence. A vein throbbed directly against her folds, aftershocks squirming up her spine. The Chimaera once again leaned in, long tongue unravelling to coil around Kara's throat.

Yet she spoke with perfect clarity, "Once we do this, you'll be ruined for anyone else. I've not slept with another person for months now. I might be a little rough too. Do you want this?" As she spoke, the tip of her tongue teased Kara's lips open, but didn't enter. It waited on a single word.

"Yes!" Kara whispered and squeaked as her mouth was invaded, filled by nothing but a tongue that subjugated her own and slid down her throat. It squeezed her neck, inciting her to swallow Mina's spit. As each drop plummeted into her belly, Kara's cock twitched, spewed pre-cum and her pussy burned for the dick it rested on.

Mina lifted her with all the ease a child picked up a doll, bringing their faces together. The closer she raised Kara, the deeper her tongue went. Flashing a fanged grin, Mina sank her teeth into the noble's shoulder. Thanks to Jules' curiosities over the years, Mina understood all her bodily fluids were aphrodisiacs, but her venom was like gallons of the stuff concentrated into mere drops. Now she injected that straight into Kara's body.

With a quick flash of magic, the punctures closed up without scars. A second later, Kara writhed in the Chimaera's grip, cum spraying from both her sexes. She spread her legs wide on instinct, inviting Mina's cocks. From that angle, only three were visible. These were her 'average' members. Their shapes weren't far removed from a human's, save for the veins that protruded at precise locations and massive bulbs at their base.

It was her sheathed members housed at her rear that she allowed to reflect her nature. But for now, she introduced Kara's pussy to her middle cock, willing it upright so she could place the noble upon it like a crown. Kara looked back at her, cheeks convex around the tongue she now greedily slurped on, and nodded. Despite the cock being almost twice her size, she was so desperate for pleasure it no longer mattered.

Mina grinned and shoved her tongue deeper, pulling herself in until they were merged in an obscene kiss. As Kara reached up to hold Mina's cheek, she pushed her hips up and pulled the human's down. Magic flared and poured into Kara, lifting her limits bit by bit, the Chimaera's cock slipping inside and stretching her beyond human reason. Using a pair of hands, Mina caressed the bulge of her shaft as it redefined Kara's crotch, lower abdomen, and kept climbing to protrude from her clavicle.

Still it kept climbing. Kara's head leaned back, limp as unfathomable pleasures dominated her. At Mina's girth, merely penetrating her pressed on every erogenous zone in the human, its pressure extending beyond her pussy to grind on Kara's prostate. The tip passed her eyes. Mina clenched, the action echoing through her shaft and erupting pre-cum, which deformed the human's flesh further, before it distributed. As more flowed, the obtuse shape rounded out.

An attentive lover, Mina moved the hands from the bulge to Kara's cock. Just a touch set off the noble, who bucked into her hand in a mindless quest for more, tiny white streaks sullying the sheets,. Mina angled her cock slightly, pressing a bulbous vein straight into the bump of Kara's prostate, jettisoning even more semen. It coated Mina's hands, which she brought to her lips. A second tongue snaked out to lick it clean.

"My body is like clay," Mina explained at Kara's wide-eyed gaze, "While I have my true form, I can change it as I wish. It just gets uncomfortable if I do too much." She slipped the new tongue across Kara's chest. It replaced a hand as it coiled around a breast, thinning out at the end to constrict a nipple. Milking undulations ran through the muscle, pumping the whole breast in firm motions. A third took the other tit, while Mina moved her freed hands down to squeeze Kara's waist.

The noble hadn't put on any weight in her travels, which allowed Mina's cock to dominate the space. Magic caused it to protrude slightly forward, sparing her back any damage, however the girth still devoured Kara's natural shape. At a glance from the front, she was just a tube with limbs, hanging from Mina's cock. As she squeezed, Kara realised it too and her whole body convulsed despite the iron pillar stretching it.

Even after her life became nothing but excessive by human standards, Mina was surprised by the deluge of fem-cum Kara squeezed out. It poured down her shaft and splashed the others, which reacted by leaping upright as well, summoned by the frothing fluids. Retracting the tongue from Kara's throat took a while, having pushed several feet down her gullet, Mina tilted her head so their eyes met.

"Are you ready for more? There's really no going back afterwards," Mina warned, though it was more to play. No fear dulled Kara's eyes, her jaw slack, not even troubled by the amount of slop running down her chin. She wanted to hear it, how this former elite of human society wanted to be utterly ruined by a Futa's cocks. Kara glanced away, seeing the other towers throbbing in wait.

"I want more," Kara gargled and opened her mouth wide, tongue reaching out for Mina's once more. It crammed back in, while the Chimaera raised her, holding the other two dicks against the middle, then pulled her down. Even with magic constantly at work, stretching and repairing and pleasuring Kara, squeezing all three inside took time. No more than an inch a second, with almost a hundred more to go.

Once inside, the three angled away from each other. The middle rose straight up like before, while its siblings drifted to the side, grinding along the faint bumps of Kara's ovaries. That's right, Mina thought as the knots slid inside with a resounding POP! After this, Kara would likely fall pregnant. Her untouched members slapped at her belly.

"Oh no," Mina groaned, panting so heavily it whipped up Kara's hair like a storm. A Futa's natural instinct was to fuck and procreate. It was the reason Tiffany had taken such drastic measures when she couldn't fulfil that need. Mina was the culmination of several Futanari, her libido greater than all theirs combined, as were her desires. To worsen it, she'd spent the past months preoccupied with motherhood, only masturbating herself or rarely fucking Jules with a nipple and nothing more. She'd unknowingly denied herself this instinct for so long.

Now, faced with a ripe, willing female to breed, the months of neglect collapsed upon her. Growling softly in Kara's ear, Mina tightened her grip.

"Sorry... there's no stopping this now." With a questioning look from Kara, Mina did as her body craved and yanked the small noble up her trio of cocks until the flared crowns tugged on her folds, before slamming her down. She repeated this over and over, ears at attention for the dense, sloppy sounds made by Kara's squeezing cunt. Juices poured over her shafts and were flung wide as she upped the pace, making a mess of her bed.

Each cycle pushed Mina closer to that blissful edge. She drank in the view of Kara's frame all but vanishing under the multitude of cock bursting up her torso, the taste and scent of sweat and sex as it filled the room, the sensation of her muscles straining around her three shafts and, above all, the pleasure it wrought. Yet she peaked without release.

Mina left two hands to Kara's body, the rest groping herself. Torrents of milk gushed from her many nipples, doused the human and the cocks she was masturbating, allowing a faster rhythm, and vibrated moans through Mina's endless tongues. She lowered her legs to grind the forlorn members into her mattress, a spark of realisation halting her. It wasn't stimulation she lacked, but a sense of rightness.

Her body wouldn't be satisfied with using a fertile womb as a masturbation tool. It wanted to breed, to rut, to fuck this broodmare into an record-breaking pregnancy. Mina pulled the noble off, retracted her tongues, and set her down. For a moment, Kara just twitched in oblivion, still unaware the cocks had been removed. Or that her pussy now gaped so wide it forced her hips apart.

Mina's balls churned as she focused her magic on the walls. The stone turned into rubber at her behest, stretching to her whims from four directions. Inky black ropes coiled around each of Kara's limbs and raised her, suspending the human at Mina's desired level, just high enough for the Chimaera to step over. Cognition returned to Kara.

"Wha... what's happening?" Kara asked, yelping at a breeze through her cavernous pussy, "Oh god, you really ruined me."

"I'm not done," Mina said, folding over to look between her legs at the noble, "Look down."

Kara frowned, but did so, then blinked repeatedly. No matter how many times she did, the same awe remained. Hovering just beneath her, so hot they caused her to sweat faster, were three monstrous cocks in size and form. All three shared a few traits, the nodules bigger than some tree stumps, the spines longer than arms, and dozens of tiers of ribs. Small inconsistencies defined them from one another.

The heads were all unique. The middle was flat, with a divot for the massive cum hole, shaped like an obscene heart. A dense ring separated its top half from the bottom, which took on a more gnarled shape, covered in veins fatter than all the spines on its upper section. To its left was a tapered head, lined by wriggling tendrils, which had a smoother complexion and looked an angry ruby colour mixed with darker veins. On the right, was a true beast.

Fatter than its siblings, its head was a set of fleshy petals closed tight. They unfurled at Kara's attention, revealing a hollow centre, which then burst with several tendrils all shaped like smaller versions of the cock. Likewise, they opened at the ends to let out more, an endless look that went on for eternity. The heat produced distorted her vision, which suddenly rolled as her body shook.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,828 Followers
12