Quest for Cum Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,813 Followers

Mina did her best to restrain her musk everyday. Without her efforts, the scent would consume the mountain range, tainting all animals and people in its reach. The only things she couldn't fully control were those cocks, seemingly manifestations of her depravity. She'd accidentally let them loose with Jazz months ago, the cat girl having passed out from the smell alone.

Now Kara huffed that odour and came from it. She remained mostly conscious, perhaps because her senses weren't as powerful, but Mina was determined to change that. Stepping back, her cocks vanished from Kara's view, before reappearing at her rump. Each lifted itself on instinct, perfectly level with her pussy. The tentacles from the right latched onto its sisters, holding them close.

"Ready to breed," Mina said, not offering Kara a chance to refuse.

"Fuck yes!" Kara shrieked as the infinite tendrils pierced her first, seeking out the smallest nooks of her snatch and fucking them. As they ran deeper, finding her womb, the cocks were pulled in. Once more, her hole stretched to unreal proportions, quickly spreading up her torso and beyond. Mina stepped overhead, pinning the human underneath, and slammed home.

She created a bench of sorts and mounted it with her forelegs. Digging her claws deep, she reared her hips back far as they could manage, then pulled herself forward to ram into Kara. The walls creaked from her force, but held their place even as she delivered another. One hand on each tit, Mina engrossed herself in pleasure unending.

Her senses were stretched so far yet no less coherent. Each tendril of her right cock sent ripples of pleasure through her, no matter how tiny the shape, while allowing her to memorise the structure of Kara's very existence. Every tiny bump or divot or hole in the noble was open knowledge to her. Except one.

Looking between her many breasts, Mina saw her still dripping cocks and cooed, "Oh, sorry, I forgot about you. Let's fix that." Magic surged, balls gargling as they swelled both with power and sperm. The mass she'd condensed into herself returned, focused entirely on her fore-cocks, each lengthening to half their average size. By itself, it was a useless gesture, however Mina quickly rectified that.

With a flash of warmth, it was done. Kara's tirade of ecstatic cries died, replaced by a thick gag as her mouth met the same fate as her pussy, taking three, nearly fifty-foot cocks that snaked down her oesophagus and into her stomach. That didn't satisfy them for long. Squirming around and filling the organ with more of their bodies, they sought new space to occupy. And found it.

Mina drooled over herself in bliss. She was on the edge, held back by her own will, basking in the blistering heat and pummelling gusts that crowded her body. She really had denied herself for too long. Deeper, she urged her cocks, deeper and deeper and deeper. Obeying, the front three writhed through Kara's insides, following the only path. Still she wanted more and pushed them onward.

Both Chimaera and human shouted in ecstasy when all three stretched Kara's anus wide to reach the open air once more. Their knots plugged her maw, yet several feet of them whipped about from the other end. Magic truly was incredible, Mina thought, then angled the set on the already taut hole. Another shout echoed throughout her home as Kara's body tested the magic protecting it.

All six cocks were inside her. Not only that, but three of them had doubled back around to fuck her pussy with their siblings, stretching it by entire metres from crotch to womb. With the organ saturated in her members, pre-cum and even her scent, Mina teetered off the edge into abyssal pleasure. Kara's eyes rolled as the shafts thickened with cum congealing within and joined the Chimaera in the fall.

Sperm the size of Kara herself balled up at the exit. Pressure built up, more cum racing as Mina experienced her first true mating as a Chimaera, each twitch of the cocks thickening them with seed. Inevitably, it proved too much and exploded into Kara, a flood on par with any church's stories of a god's wrath. In the first deluge, the human's stomach met the bed sheets several feet below. In the next, her skin pushed to the sides, unable to push any lower or higher with Mina's weight. Yet those were just the beginnings.

Across the giant bed, made for Mina's true size, Kara's stomach spread. Flesh coloured mountains devoured the sheets, stretching for the edges despite their being over dozens of feet away. Mina's myriad of balls relaxed and clenched in disorder, one set pumping for each cock, never slowing Kara's filling. The taut sides of her belly squirmed with the many gigantic sperm within, always seeking eggs. Dual bumps appeared as they found their ideal quarry.

Already blinded by the supernova taking place within, Kara's mind went numb. Each deposit of sperm inside her was guided by the others, led to a set of tubes that took them into a wonderland of fertility; her ovaries. Even against her immovable belly, the protrusions, as her egg chambers were stuffed with sperm trillions of times larger than a humans, stood out in stark relief. The last of her consciousness faded as another load filled her.

Mina gushed milk and fem-cum into the open. Her bed was saturated in the mix, more of it coated the walls and pooled on the floor, rushing out into the rest of her home. It'd only take a quick spell to clean up, yet the idea was lost to her. As her balls emptied, her magic dwindled, releasing the restraints on her body. Even then, as she neared her normal state, Kara's belly cleared her sides and neared the edges. Still no end in sight for Mina's climax.

Back to her full glory, Mina's production leapt to new heights. Just minutes after her condensation wore off, Kara had grown beyond the bed, while Mina's other fluids flooded the room and beyond. Every speck of her magic was focused on the human, keeping her safe, yet even that had limits. As a final deluge erupted from Mina's many cocks, travelling a hundred feet just to be ejaculated, that limit was reached. Pressurised geysers erupted from the strained hole and shamed Mina's earlier productions. It was enough to knock her unconscious.

"Mina! Mina! Wake up!"

Mina rubbed at her eyes and stretched, only then recognising the unfamiliar presence nestled against her lower belly. So it wasn't a dream, she thought upon opening her eyes and seeing Kara's tiny form. Somewhere in her sleep, Mina had vacated the human and moved her so they could snuggle, with the Chimaera's body wrapped protectively around Kara's back. Her belly stretched past her vision, filling the room to its limits.

She grinned in pride and licked her lover, "You're so gorgeous like this."

"That, oh god, you smell so good... no, ugh! Mina, something's happening to me!" Kara groaned, tiny hands clutching at her expansive stomach. Mina frowned, noticing the otherwise small limbs... growing?

"I should've known," Mina sighed and nuzzled her nose into Kara, "It's okay. You're just changing because of my cum."

"I... what?"

"I don't know what you'll end up like, but I can't wait to see," Mina said, grinning as the scent of Kara's sexes grew, in keeping with the rest of her. Would she become a giant like Sora?

"Y-you're sure it's okay?" Kara asked, panting as the changes took hold.

"Trust me, you'll love it," Mina cooed, stroking a few hands over her lover's gut which contained untold amounts of semen, "We might end up making your belly bigger."

"Bigger?" Kara moaned, hunching forward to hug herself, "Bigger..." Before Mina's eyes, a set of feline ears burst from the human's skull, fur a cool silver tone, which spread to Kara's hair. More fur filled out along her forearms, nails extending into claws while her fingers developed thick padding. She raked them across her belly, kneading it as purrs filled the air.

"Hmm, I can't wait to see what happens," Mina said, closing her eyes to fully enjoy the feeling of Kara's belly, waiting out her changes, "You're probably so pregnant with my babies. I wonder how much milk you'll make."

"Milk..." Kara repeated in a trance, suddenly letting out a strange purred that almost sounded like a moo. Mina opened her eyes with a frown. Horns protruded from Kara's forehead, while a set of cow ears replaced her human set. Following suit, her breasts bellowed out in size, the peaks turning a deep shade of pink, while her nipples duplicated twice, leaving her with four, chubby teats.

"Milk for my babies..."

At her words, Kara jerked and leaned further into her belly. She lifted her rump, shaking it in either discomfort or heat, as a bundle of fluff burst into life above her ass, which gained entire inches by the second, though not as much to the sides. Mina could only watch in fascination as a new set of legs sprouted, before all four were covered in silver fur. The paws, unlike hers, were large and reminded her of the lions she often saw in the area.

Alongside the fluffy tail, two more slender limbs sprouted distinctly feline. With her new body, Kara's cock shifted position and grew. No others sprouted with it, however the single prick made up for that in size. Despite now being sheathed, it poked deep into her belly up front, with a set of balls fatter than most boulders. By then, Kara had more than doubled in height.

"All for my babies," Kara muttered, flinging her head back in a sudden cry. Her face morphed, extended into a sleek muzzle with whorish lips, whiskers popping up as her eyes broadened. A set of rabbit ears popped out, but flopped back to mix with her hair. The reason for her cry was something else, however, which consumed Mina's attention and incited her balls to rebuild their lost resources.

"Babies, babies, babies..." Kara said in a mantra, her pussy blooming into a mountain all its own, protruding half a foot past her rump and still swelling. Its clit twitched and extended as well, a thick, red spear protruding from fat folds that could someone could get lost in. As her mantra continued, Kara's ass took its cue and merged with the massive snatch, becoming one all its own.

"Oh fuck!" Dual fountains doused Mina as Kara spontaneously came, triggering a second pair of arms to grow from her torso.

"Is... is it over?" Kara asked once she came down.

"Seems so," Mina said, gawking at her transformed lover, now a definitive Chimaera like her. Albeit one with a room-crowding belly. Though Kara had grown massively, she was no more than fifty feet, still small compared to Mina's majesty.

"I-I'm like you now," Kara touched herself all over, displaying her impressive flexibility as she folded her back against her new lower-body to touch her juicy ass cheeks and the pussies they shielded, "Well, I might be bigger in this way," she added with a pat on her taut belly.

"Are you okay with this?" Mina asked, "You're a Futanari forever now."

Kara looked over her belly, then up at the source of it, "Can I stay with you?"

"Of course."

"Then I'm fine. It'd be a nightmare if I had to raise them all by myself," Kara sighed, sinking into the soft embrace of her lover's fur, "How many are there?"

"I don't know," Mina admitted, stroking it as well, "I've never properly bred someone before."

"Guess that sounds right. You couldn't call what we did making love or fucking. You bred me, plain and simple," Kara moaned, "We'll do it again, right?"

"Let me recover first," Mina said, "Then I'll gladly fill you again and again. Although maybe we should do it outside. My children might not like being stuck behind a wall of pregnant tummy."

"Can't wait to meet them."

"What the fuck happened here?!" Jules shrieked, appearing in a flash of light, drenched in sweat and panting heavily as she plopped down on Kara's belly. She looked around, then at the two Chimaera, face going slack as her juices puddled on the new Futa's skin, "Oh dear god. Someone explain this to me and in excruciating detail before I jump inside one of you."

"That's Jules," Mina said to Kara's confused look, "She trained me to use magic.."

"Is she joking about jumping inside us?" Kara asked.

"Nope. We should explain."

They did, each sharing their side of the momentous mating that resulted in a new Chimaera and the possible conception of legions more. Jules listened, and masturbated, to it all, interrupting only to exclaim her orgasm. By the end, she'd left a small pond of juices on Kara's belly.

"I can't believe this. I've tried creating more using Mina's cum, but no one changed in this way. They gained aspects, of course, but only from one species, and never a full transformation."

"What?" Mina asked.

"Well, you didn't think I was collecting your semen for no reason did you? I had to know if it was possible to create more. Was Kara any different to a human before this?"

"I, uh, I was born with a cock. Like Mina," Kara said, causing the fairy's eyes to bulge in understanding.

"That's it! Human Futanari are like seeds of a Chimaera, waiting for the right catalyst. In that case, Mina could create more of her kind if she finds another," Jules said, then realised she was standing on a pregnant belly bigger than a small village, despite its infancy, "Although, I doubt that'll be needed."

"I doubt there's others," Kara said, "I've travelled for a while and never heard anything."

"Hmm, I'll look for them," Jules said, "My kids are about old enough to handle themselves anyway. Fairy heritage makes them fast growing, very convenient. In the meantime," she locked Mina with a death glare, "You need to establish a much, much larger place to live in. I'm sensing thousands of souls in this one with more being added every second."

"Thousands?" Mina and Kara gasped, then sighed. Given the size of Kara's belly, it was almost lucky there only thousands.

"I'm serious. That many children will need room to grow and there's only so much space here."

"I'll figure something out. It's worked well so far," Mina said.

"Good. Well then, I'll see you when she pops. I've no intention on missing the natural birth of so many new Chimaera." Jules snapped her fingers and, like how she'd appeared, vanished in a burst of light.

"Mina?" Kara said, moving away from the larger Futa.

"Yeah..."

"A few thousand seems a bit small to me," Kara raised her tails and offered up her twin cunts, "Maybe a few extra breedings will round it out nicely."

Despite Jules' warning, Mina caved easily to the demands of her body and brood mother.

-Two Centuries Later-

With the advent of the Chimaera Nation, Futanari were rescued from the human lands. Some humans joined them, forming a genuine nation ruled by the Chimaera that started it all. It was from her that a new species took hold, it was her guidance and compassion that saved Futanari across the continent, and spared the humans a humiliating defeat. Should she will it, no woman would long for a human male again. Such was her potency.

Even to that day, two hundred years later, she sired more children. A true testament to Futanari nature, a goddess of their instincts, she bred her harem over and over. Thousands born from each mating, while the original, Kara, still birthed young from the first time. Hers was a fate the entire nation competed for.

It was a nation of freedoms, acceptance, and sexual debauchery.

It was Mina's nation. Her home.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,813 Followers
12