Quest for Normal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate you," Jessie said.

"I know that's not true," Jenny said and softly kissed Jessie.

"I'm so afraid I'm going lose you," Jessie burst into tears.

Jenny kissed Jessie's tears away. The two returned to the bedroom and crawled under the covers.

"God, I'm wiped," Jenny admitted.

In the morning, still sluggish after their long day, Jenny declared that her kitchen was closed. Jessie read a recipe from a Parasols magazine and made a haphazard omelet. Jenny accepted the love offering and choked it down as best as possible.

For her date with Darla, Jessie wore a half shirt and her lace jeans. Darla wore another button blouse and a pair of denim cut offs. Before they left, Jessie begged Jenny for some money. Jenny shook her head, but did give Jessie two twenties.

"Oh! Hey, wait a minute! You, what about all them tips you got yesterday?" Jenny suddenly remembered.

"Oops," Jessie laughed, skipping out of the trailer.

"Bitch," Jenny laughed.

Two hours after Jessie and Darla left for the movies, after Jenny made herself a simple salad for lunch, Herbert pulled up to the trailer.

"I uh, I didn't see y'all at church," Herbert accused when Jenny opened the door.

She stepped back and he entered. She backed up until they stood in front of the couch. She unsnapped the button of her jeans shorts.

"Nope," Jenny agreed, playing with the zipper of her shorts.

"I uh, thought y'all were going go?" Herbert asked as Jenny slid the zipper all the way down, exposing the beginning of her brown curls.

"Said we'd try," Jenny said.

"And?" Herbert asked as Jenny ran a fingertip through her curls.

"Couldn't get out of bed," Jenny suggested, dipping the fingertip out of sight.

"And, why couldn't y'all get out of bed?" Herbert as Jenny wiggled her finger.

"Too busy," Jenny whispered, then kissed him.

She pulled her finger out of her shorts and reached for Herbert's belt. He allowed himself to be stripped, allowed himself to be pulled into Jenny's bedroom.

Jessie entered the trailer a few moments after Herbert and Jenny had begun to make love. Jessie didn't even have the door closed and was already complaining about Darla's father calling Darla and insisting that Darla get home.

"That Herbert's car out there?" Jessie asked, stepping into the bedroom.

"Jessie, not now, huh?" Jenny grunted as Herbert pushed himself into her pussy.

Jessie stood, watching as Herbert pushed his thick cock in and out of Jenny's sloppy pussy. There was an obscene squelching sound as Herbert and Jenny mated. There was the heavy smell of sweat, of animal musk.

"Jessie, out, huh?" Jenny ordered.

"I, uh, hey, she uh, she can, she can join us she wants," Herbert half-joked, pumping in and out of Jenny's tight pussy.

"Yeah, you'd like that," Jenny giggled. "Jessie, come on, huh? Out!"

Jessie shrugged out of half shirt and tennis shoes, then eased her jeans down.

"What I do?" Jessie asked, crawling onto the bed.

"You get out, that's what you do," Jenny shrilled.

"Y'all kiss?" Herbert suggested, pulling his cock from Jenny's pussy.

"No, come on, Jessie, mmph!" Jenny complained, then squawked as Jessie leaned forward and pressed her lips to Jenny's lips.

Herbert's cock became so hard it actually hurt as he watched the two girls kiss. Jenny was the first to open her mouth and suck Jessie's tongue out. Jessie was the first to begin playing with Jenny's large breasts. Herbert groaned as Jessie leaned down and began sucking on Jenny's fat nipples.

"Jessie, shit," Jenny complained, giving in to the pleasure.

Jessie wiggled around. Herbert moved out of the way as Jessie scooted backward until she was kneeling between Jenny's splayed thighs.

"Jessie, damn it," Jenny protested weakly as Jessie began sucking Herbert's semen from Jenny's drooling pussy.

Herbert knee walked around and presented his cock to Jenny's mouth. Jenny had determined that she was not a cock sucker. She did not like the taste, the texture of semen. But with her orgasm close, Jenny acquiesced and opened her mouth for Herbert's cock.

"Ugh!" Herbert grunted and immediately began pumping his semen into Jenny's hot mouth.

Jenny still did not care for the taste or texture of semen. The taste of herself on Herbert's cock did make the task of swallowing Herbert's cock, his semen more palatable.

"Shit, Jessie," Jenny cried out in orgasm.

Herbert's cock was quick to revive as he watched Jessie lick and finger Jenny to orgasm. He then knee walked behind Jessie.

"Ugh, oh!" Jessie cried out as she felt the head of Herbert's cock pressed against her upturned pussy.

There was a momentary pinch, a quick discomfort, and then Herbert's cock was thrusting in and out of Jessie's wet pussy. Jessie grunted and thrust back to meet Herbert's forward thrusts.

"Mm, mmph, ugh, God," Jessie screamed in orgasm, her pussy clamping down around Herbert's cock.

""Ugh! Oh God yes," Herbert grunted and spurted heavily into Jessie's pussy.

Jenny had Jessie squat over her face. Herbert's cock slowly revived as he watched his girlfriend, his half-sister licking and swallowing his semen from her girlfriend's pussy.

Again, Jenny did not like the taste or texture of Herbert's semen. But she did love the taste of Jessie's pussy. And, knowing what an obscene spectacle she and Jessie were presenting was an immense turn on for Jenny.

"Oh, God yes," Jessie grunted as Jenny's tongue brought her to orgasm.

More for his amusement than for their own pleasure, Jenny and Jessie performed sixty nine on each other. Then Jenny squatted over Herbert's face while Jessie bounced up and down on Herbert's cock.

Jenny quickly made spaghetti and meatballs for their supper. Then, with several kisses, Herbert left.

"You and I have the morning shift," Jenny reminded Jessie as the door closed behind Herbert.

"We take another bubble bath?" Jessie asked.

"Uh huh," Jenny agreed and kissed Jessie.

Chapter 10

Monday, their workweek began. Jenny made sure Jessie and she were always on the same shift together. Whether it was because she wanted to be close to her lover, or whether it was so that she could keep an eye on the volatile, unpredictable girl, Jenny didn't know.

Some people of Penny Parish boycotted the diner, especially as the trial of the former Stepping Stone Diner employees loomed near. But most in Penny Parish, and the occasional road traffic did not deny themselves a good, hot meal at a fair price.

On Sundays, Herbert would go to church, then would go to Jenny's trailer and chastise her for not going to church. Whether Jenny was alone, or was there with Jessie, Herbert and Jenny would fall into bed. If Jessie was there and was alone, she would join in. If Darla was there, Jessie and Darla would either leave for a date, or would go to the office and stretch out on the bed in the office.

One Sunday, when Herbert arrived, Darla held Jessie back and motioned to Jenny. They sat at the kitchen table and popped open a few cans of beer.

"My daddy says y'all need drop that lawsuit 'gainst Daphne and them," Darla said.

"What? Why? They was stealing," Jenny said.

"Said y'all need to just drop it or something bad going happen to y'all," Darla said. "Listen, I'm just telling y'all what he said."

She fetched her cell phone and fumbled with it for a moment. Then Darla pressed a button and

Deputy Buster Michaels's voice came out, harsh and unfriendly. Herbert, Jessie, and Jenny listened to Buster demanding that Darla needed to warn her friends that they needed to drop the lawsuit, or they'd find living hard to do. Darla sipped her can of beer as her father's voice grated.

"Darla, I know that's your daddy," Jenny started.

"No. He's the man that got my mother knocked up. Ain't never been a daddy to me," Darla said bitterly.

"Can, I need, shit, this is big," Jenny sputtered.

"What are you thinking? Can't call the cops; he is the cops," Herbert said.

"No. He's the police in Penny. Louisiana has State Patrol, though," Jenny said. "Darla, I need this, okay?"

"Herbert, sorry, baby, I know I had you scheduled for the evening shift," Jenny smiled softly. "But you going have trade with me for tomorrow."

"No problem," Herbert smiled. "I keep telling you, you keep giving yourself the easy shift."

"Bite me," Jenny said. "Monday morning is not the easy shift."

"Where you want me biting you?" Herbert asked.

"My butt," Jenny smiled.

On Monday morning, Jerry Chopin, Jenny's attorney made room on his schedule for Jenny. Driving in, Jenny did notice that she'd acquired a tail, a Penny Parish patrol car.

Jerry listened to the recording and called the Attorney General's office in Baton Rouge. He also contacted the Louisiana State Police Department.

"Witness intimidation? Oh, Buster Michaels is looking at some serious time," Jerry assured Jenny.

Buster had a friend that was an Alexandria police officer. Mickey Babineaux heard some chatter and gave Buster a little fair warning. Buster grit his teeth and nodded his head.

"Thanks, Mickey. Owe you one, hear?" Buster said, and hung up.

As darkness fell in Turning Point, Louisiana, Buster Michaels looked at his wall rack, then selected his favorite deer hunting rifle. Buster cleaned it, oiled it, then made sure it was loaded.

Stepping outside, Buster made sure the scope was calibrated, shooting a couple empty beer cans off of a pine stump. Then he got into his police cruiser and drove to the Decker Trailer Park.

The truck was not there. Buster drove past the Double J's Diner and saw Miss Heloise's old truck parked behind the building, tail sticking out past the dumpster. A glance through the window showed the two snotty little cunts working. The cute little slut walking back and forth, serving customers, her pretty titties wiggling and jiggling in her tank top and the other little slut working at the stove.

Buster actually enveloped an erection, thinking of the two little whores, their ripe bodies with blood and bone and brain splattered all over.

He knew the glass in both door and large window was a very thick polymer. He'd have to pock the pane with one shot, then hit the exact spot a second time for a bullet to pass through with any lethal force. No, it was best to have an open field shot. That way, the bullet would pass through, continuing a trajectory that would take it out of the field of investigation. And, there would be an investigation. These two little cunts had made sure of that, by going to the State Attorney General. The State Patrol would be all over it

The diner closed at ten. Given fifteen minutes to thirty minutes for clean-up, they'd be arriving back at the Decker Trailer Park at around ten thirty, ten forty. Buster went to the liquor store, selected a fifth of scotch, noting the forty nine dollar price tag on the St. Elizabeth Scotch. He smirked at the disappointed look on the clerk's face. This was one fifth of scotch he'd not be able to sell.

"Bob," Buster nodded as he walked out of the store, fifth of scotch in hand.

"Cock sucker," Bob nodded back as the door closed behind the police officer.

Buster parked across Highway 467. He turned the car around in the clamshell parking lot of what used to be the real estate office and waited. The mosquitos were too thick for him to sit with the window down, so he sat, air conditioning blowing high.

Half of the fifth of fine quality scotch was gone by the time Jenny's pickup truck turned off of 467 into the clam shell parking lot of the trailer park. Buster lowered the window, propped the rifle on the side view mirror and peered through the scope.

"Hello, Daddy," Buster heard that bitch daughter of his say.

Jenny and Jessie looked up, shocked when they heard a loud bang from across the highway. Jenny saw the police cruiser and squinted as a dark figure ran away.

Jessie screamed; she could see a rifle hanging half out of the police car's open window. Both Jenny and Jessie dove back into their pickup truck and lay down across the bench seat.

"Nine one one, what is your emergency?" a woman's soothing voice answered Jenny's frantic call.

Carl Douglas was the first Penny Parish police officer on the scene. Seeing half of Buster's brains splattered on the windshield, coating the inside directly in front of the driver's side, he radioed that he needed assistance. He did take several pictures with his cell phone, making sure the rifle was visible.

"Well, fucker, looks like you finally got what's been coming to you," Carl muttered to the corpse.

When the Louisiana State Patrol arrived, Carl walked across the highway to interview the two quite frightened girls. They were not of much help; they'd arrived home, exhausted after a full day's work. Just as they'd climbed out of the pickup truck, they'd heard a loud bang. They had seen a dark figure running away, but couldn't tell if it was male or female, white or black or Latin.

A search of the area around the police car revealed very little. Further north, in the dumpster behind the Pizza Hut, a .357 was found. Running the numbers showed that it was registered to one Dirk Bannon.

(When Dirk was questioned about the incendiary device he'd thrown at Jenny's trailer, Buster had searched Dirk's car. The .357 had been underneath Dirk's passenger seat, so Buster pocketed the weapon. Dirk had reported the handgun missing, but Buster conveniently 'lost' the paperwork.)

Had the Penny Parish police searched a little more diligently, they would have discovered a pair of Playtex® dishwashing gloves in the same dumpster. But they weren't looking for gloves. They also were not searching for the hairnet that had a few strands of Darla Michaels's blonde hair in it.

Dirk was coming down, hard from the low-grade heroin he'd bought from Todd when Carl Douglas brought him in for questioning. Dirk wiped the snot from his nose and looked at the handgun.

"Oh, hey, yeah, that's mine," Dirk freely admitted. "I'd lost it while back. That Reported it to that fat ass brother in law of mine."

"Oh?" Carl smirked. "Well, looks like you found it, huh?"

"Guess so," Dirk agreed, picking it up, getting his fingerprints on it.

News of the police officer's death travelled quickly. Almost as quickly, the news that Officer Buster Michaels had been killed, deer rifle pointed at two young, pretty girls travelled nearly as fast.

"Know, he were fixing kill them poor girls," more than one resident whispered to another.

"And they ain't done nothing," was the reply.

Public sympathy switched from the previous employees of the Stepping Stone Diner to the two girls that worked at the Double J's Diner. Some even conjectured that Buster Michaels had no real motive to kill the two girls; therefore, it must have been one of the employees that had requested the hit.

"You know, Earl was his brother in law," one employee of the grocery store surmised.

"Huh! That's right, was married to that Theresa Bannon," the cashier agreed.

Dirk went into withdrawals sitting in Penny Parish Lockup. So, he was transferred to a Chemical Dependency Unit in Alexandria. The fact that he was the sole suspect in the murder of a police officer did not reach the general staff of the facility. Forty eight hours after being checked in, Dirk Bannon checked himself out. His mother found Dirk's twitching body in her bathroom, needle on the floor next to him. Now, he sits in a state facility, giggling at things no one else can hear, no one else can see.

Someone from the Penny Parish Sheriff's office did let it slip that Daphne, Earl, and Merline had called Buster on the days prior to his death. Their cell numbers were logged in Buster's private cell phone.

Carl Douglas did wonder whom had put the tracker on Buster's cell phone. He did smile as he walked around, cell phone in hand. Wherever he walked, the cell phone displayed his exact location.

"Must have been how Dirk knew where find Buster," Carl mused to Emily Hopkins, the seventy three year old Sheriff's Office desk clerk. "But sure as I'm standing here, I know Dirk weren't smart enough know how load that on Buster's phone."

Hendrix was hard into that heroin," Emily said. "And that boy was a genius with that guitar. Never know about them hopheads."

"Emily, you a Hendrix fan?" Carl laughed.

"Got both vinyl and CD," Emily said. "So, excuse me while I kiss the sky, boy."

Summer slowly edged toward autumn. In the Central Louisiana area, autumn is a fairly short season, going from muggy, hot, hazy weather to frigid better cold in just a few weeks.

Jenny, Darla, Jessie and Frank opened up the diner on an October morning, each agreeing that it was already turning cold. Jenny even mused aloud if anyone thought pumpkin soup would sell. She smiled as Jessie made gagging sounds.

"Jenny, need run right 'cross street, get me some tampons," Darla said. "God, these cramps 'bout kill me, I swear."

"Uh huh," Jenny said. "Go ahead; ain't no one here yet."

"Trial starts tomorrow," Frank said, using a practiced hand to verify that the correct burners were on.

"Uh. Huh," Jenny said slowly, taking the strawberry cheesecake out of the oven.

"Angelle's coming in tomorrow morning, right?" Frank verified.

"Uh huh, and Darla," Jenny said, transferring the first of the five cheesecakes from cooling rack to large cooler. "Herbert, Heather and Jennica have the evening shift."

"Order!" Jessie screamed, even though Frank and Jenny were less than four feet away.

"Jessie, I swear to God!" Jenny screamed in reply. "I'm stab you next time you do that shit."

Jessie giggled as Frank grabbed the ticket. He verified the order and Jessie nodded, now watching Jenny.

"What's wrong?" Jessie asked Jenny.

"Nothing," Jenny snapped. "Just that, really? You got to scream like that?"

Jessie poured the customer's large cola and brought it to the man. She made sure to bend forward, affording the man a good glimpse down the front of her blouse.

"Order up!" Frank yelled, even though Jessie was three feet away, leaning against the counter.

"You have to encourage her?" Jenny snapped at Frank.

Darla returned and disappeared into the bathroom. When Darla came back out a moment later, Jessie walked around and entered the kitchen.

"Now, what's wrong?" Jessie whispered to Jenny.

"Jessie, I, when's last time you had your period?" Jenny whispered, voice tight.

"It, I, um..." Jessie tried to think.

"About almost three months back, huh?" Jenny asked.

"Uh. Huh," Jessie said slowly.

"Uh. Huh," Jenny said.

"I. Oh my God," Jessie said, beautiful face pale.

"Uh. Huh," Jenny said.

"What we going do, Jenny?" Jessie asked, becoming frantic.

"Get through the next six hours," Jenny ordered. "Think you can do that? Put a smile on that pretty little face for the next six hours?"

Thirty minutes before their shift was to end, Jennica Li, an attractive Asian-American woman sauntered in. Three minutes after her arrival, Heather O'Toole sauntered in, pretty face smiling happily.

Herbert ambled in two minutes after Jenny's shift had ended. He received a hard swat on his buttocks from both Jenny and Jessie for being late.

"Know, he's going keep being late y'all keep doing that," Jennica said, Texas twang coming through loud and clear.

"Know, it still messes me up, hearing that voice come out of that face," Herbert said.

"Oh. So solly!" Jennica said, imitating a breathless Asian accent. "Missy Jenny! Misswh Herbert? You do dat, he be late! You no do dat!"

"That's offensive," Heather said. "On behalf of all blonde haired Asian women everywhere? I demand an apology."

"Oh! I am so sorry..." Jennica said. "...that you think you going get an apology out of me."

Jessie and Jenny left the diner through the rear door. They closed the door on Jennica and Heather's playful bickering.