Quest for Normal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now? Can I quit smiling now?" Jessie asked.

"Uh huh," Jenny agreed, unlocking the door of the truck.

"Jenny! What are we going to do?" Jessie screamed.

"Scream like that one more time? I will slap the shit out of you," Jenny snapped.

"What are we going to do?" Jessie demanded.

"Okay, Jessie, what on God's earth makes you think I got any clue?" Jenny snapped.

"You do," Jessie insisted. "Jenny, you have to."

Jenny looked to the west, looked at the dying sun. She urged Jessie into the truck, then climbed in after her.

At the trailer, Jenny urged Jessie out. She gave Jessie a quick kiss, then climbed back into the truck.

"Where are you going?" Jessie asked.

"Forgot something at the diner," Jenny said. "Back in a minute.

Instead, Jenny drove to Alexandria. She found what she was looking for, used her credit card, then drove home.

"Took you long enough," Jessie sullenly snapped when Jenny entered the trailer almost an hour later.

"Uh huh, come on, "Jenny said, scurrying to the hall bathroom. "You hear that?"

"Hear what?" Jessie asked, following Jenny.

"Really? You can't hear that? You can't hear that bubble bath calling us?" Jenny asked, dropping her clothes to the floor of the bathroom.

"Oh! Is that, so that's what I been hearing? God, 'bout to drive me nuts," Jessie giggled.

"And we know what a short drive that is," Jenny agreed, twisting the taps.

"Ow!" Jenny screamed when Jessie delivered a stinging slap to Jenny's upturned buttocks.

Lolling in the tub, Jessie leaning against Jenny, Jenny hugged Jessie from behind.

Jessica?" Jenny softly crooned, kissing Jessie's throat.

"Uh huh?" Jessie asked sleepily.

"We're going to have babies," Jenny said. "I'm going to have a baby, and you're going to have a baby."

"Ugh! God, don't remind me," Jessie whined.

"Jessica, I love you. I loved you minute I met you," Jenny said.

"Me too," Jessie agreed.

"Jessica, will you marry me?" Jenny asked, reaching over and grabbing the small box from the bathroom floor.

"Will I what?" Jessie asked, twisting in Jenny's one-armed embrace.

"Will you marry me?" Jenny asked, now holding out the ring.

For once, Jessie was speechless. Finally, she pressed her lips against Jenny's lips.

Epilogue

Richard Benoit sat glumly in the Alexandria courtroom as Jerry Chopin and the State Attorney General's assistant launched a masterful presentation. With the expert testimony of Harry Briscoe, and two forensic accountants, the theft of the Stepping Stone Diner was outlined. And, none of the six defendants could claim that it was the other defendants; to a person, their bank accounts had showed a decided jump in deposits after the death of Heloise Decker.

Richard did his best; he was defending his mother and her friends. He had suggested to his mother, to her friends, the people he'd known his entire life that they be tried separately.

Hands tied from the start, Richard did do his best. He objected, he tried to trip up the witnesses, he tried to discredit the witnesses. At each turn, Richard was soundly defeated.

The jury deliberated for one hour and twenty seven minutes before finding all six defendants guilty of embezzlement, fraud, intent to deceive. Each defendant was ordered to make restitution to Jennifer Hope Decker, the last living relative of Heloise Decker.

Before their sentencing, each defendant turned on the other defendants, each claiming that it had actually been the other's idea. The judge was amused as he listened to the bickering and accusations. Then he sentenced each of the defendants to no less than forty months in a medium security prison.

"Now that that's behind us," Jenny said, linking fingers with Jessie. "Come on; we've got a wedding to think about."

"Oh?" Jerry Chopin smiled as Jessie squealed. "And which one y'all getting hitched?"

"We are," Jessie smiled happily, showing the lawyer her engagement ring.

"Well, I want to dance at your wedding," Harry Briscoe smiled, hugging each girl in congratulations.

The Reverend Roland Truesdale urged his congregation to boycott the diner. He declared, using Biblical scripture to back up his argument, that two women should not be joined in matrimony.

"It is a sin! The Bible, the Word of God says it is a sin! And by going to their place of business? By giving them your money? You are telling those two deviants, you are saying to them that you approve of their lifestyle. You are saying that you are okay with them living an immoral, unholy life," Roland thundered.

"Thank God Jenny and Jessie got married," Heather O'Toole leaned over and whispered to Jennica Li. "Else he wouldn't have shit to bitch about."

"Ever hear of breath mints?" Jennica asked Heather.

"No, you?" Heather asked and the two girls giggled.

"Y'all are in the House of God," Herbert leaned over and whispered in Jennica's other ear.

"No shit? Is that where we are?" Jennica asked, almond eyes wide as she glanced around.

Herbert almost stood up and almost stomped to another pew. Instead, he stayed where he was and sulked.

When he had found out that his two lovers were pregnant, Herbert had asked Jenny to marry him. She had smiled her beautiful smile and kissed him. Then, she had shattered him when she reminded him that they were brother and sister.

Jessie had also rebuffed Herbert's proposal, pointing out that she was already betrothed. She also, quite bluntly told Herbert she did not love him.

Both girls had also stated, quite emphatically, that they would be taking vows of fidelity. They would vow to be faithful to each other, and they would be keeping those vows sacred.

Jenny and Jessie had married in a small chapel in Pinoak, Louisiana. Both girls had looked beautiful in their pale pink wedding gowns, small baby bumps just beginning to show.

Both girls had introduced David and Norma Falgout as their parents, their foster parents. An adorable ten year old red head named Audrey had acted as Jenny's maid of honor while Darla had served as Jessie's maid of honor.

Even though Audrey had been removed from her mother's custody again, and was again living with David and Norma Falgout, the girl was still just as happy and outgoing as ever. Herbert had watched as Jenny had fawned over the child, almost to the point of incurring Jessie's jealousy.

Jessie had let her mother know she was pregnant, out of wedlock. She had also let her mother know that she was getting married, to another woman. Her mother had declared Jessica to be a whore of Satan.

Jessie had smiled and said into her cell phone, "Well, Mother dear, we'll see which one of us is sucking Satan's cock, and which one of is in Heaven when the end comes, now won't we? Might I suggest you get some knee pads?"

"She's not coming," Jessie had then declared to Jenny. "But she sends her best."

Herbert and Frank were working, keeping the diner open and running while Jenny and Jessie Decker were in Benhurst, Colorado, learning to ski. Their Facebook page showed picture after picture of the two beauties as they skied downhill. Their cheeks were flushed, rosy from the cold mountain air, from their happiness.

They both looked beautiful, even wrapped in their snow ski outfits. The bulky garments did not hide their matching baby bumps. The bulky garments did not hide their heavy breasts, or their delectable rumps.

Clicking off from their Facebook page, Herbert had to admit, he was obsessed with Jenny Decker, and to a lesser extent, Jessie Decker. He looked up from his cell phone when Jennica Li elbowed him. With a grumble, Herbert put the cell phone back into his khaki's pocket then looked around the church. The Reverend continued to drone on.

Two pews to the left, one pew back, Darla Michaels sat with Theresa Michaels, and her three brothers. Ever since Dirk Bannon had murdered Darla's father, Herbert had watched as the blonde beauty had slipped deeper and deeper into depression. At work, she smiled, she displayed a warmth to their customers, to her co-workers.

But in moments of silence, such as now, Herbert could see an infinite sadness on Darla's beautiful face. Sitting through Reverend Roland's shrill sermon, Darla sat, head bowed as she stared at the floor.

"Heavenly Father, I had to do it," Darla murmured. "You do forgive me. Right? RIGHT? You do forgive me, right?"

Finally, Reverend Roland Truesdale wrapped up the service. Herbert helped Jennica and Heather put their coats on, then shrugged into his own jean jacket.

"Hey Darla," Herbert said, stepping into the aisle.

"Hmm? Oh, hey Herbert," Darla whispered.

"I uh, so uh, hey, want go to Dairy Queen?" Herbert asked.

"I, you asking me out?" Darla whispered, shocked.

"I uh, uh huh, yeah," Herbert agreed, blushing hotly.

"Know, I'm taking care of Jessie's goofy mutt while they're on their honeymoon," Darla said as Herbert guided her toward his pickup truck.

"Uh huh?" Herbert asked as he helped the slender blonde into the passenger seat.

"Means I got a key to their trailer," Darla suggested.

"Oh! Kay!" Herbert enthused and Darla smiled at his response.

Herbert and Darla ate their lunch, nodding and chatting with friends and neighbors that had also decided to go to Dairy Queen for lunch. Then, hand in hand, they left.

Herbert helped Darla walk Boo-Boo, Jessie's yorkie-poodle mix. From time to time, Boo-Boo would alternate between finding the perfect blade of grass to urinate on, and growling at Herbert.

Darla encouraged Boo-Boo to 'get him, get the bad man.' Boo-Boo wagged her stump of a tail and growled menacingly at Herbert, before turning to find yet another place to pee.

At the trailer again, Darla made sure that Boo-Boo had water, some dry food, then dropped a treat on the floor for the animal. Then she pulled Herbert into the office bedroom.

But even as he thrust in and out of Darla's blonde pussy, Herbert could see the sadness on the girl's face. A soft kiss to her lips did not erase the sorrow in her eyes.

The End. This is the end of Part 2 of two parts.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories, those that 'Favorite' my stories.

I do not read emails. If you have any comments, please leave them here so that we can all enjoy your words of wisdom.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.