Quest with Men in my Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Young mother cravings intensify, as she shares life with son.
4.8k words
4.19
11.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is related by Deepa, a mom, 38 years old, as the central character. The episode unravels, the transformation of her relationship, with her Dad in the earlier part, and now with her son, Rohan.

The conversation between Deepa and her son, describes the vibes and feelings, that each one had, for the other.

Reflections of mom and son are presented, for the reader to understand, what emotions each, felt for the other.

--------

Dad and me connected with my son Rohan, on video calls practically every day, these days. With my husband having neglected my son and taking sparse interest, in his activities, Rohan never felt close to him. Consequently, I did observe, that Rohan missed, a man to man relationship. He however, felt closer to my Dad, who took interest in him, hearing him out, on his pursuits, passions and everyday happenings.

I rang up Rohan, that day, reaching out to him. I knew that, during evenings, he returns after his game of basketball, around 6:30 pm and takes a bath, to refresh himself.

As usual, he picked up my call, promptly, knowing that, it was usually only me, who rang him up, during that time.

Deepa : "Rohan, my son. How was your day today?".

"Dad has been telling me that you are keeping yourself busy, with both academics and your extra-curricular activities."

Rohan : "Yes Mom, this being the last semester, academics is not too much of a pressure, as I have already earned, the required credits and am even getting additional credits, with my honours elective."

Deepa : "So my dear, what are you doing with the bike, that my Dad, gave as a present to you, on your eighteenth birthday last month."

Rohan : "Mom, do you know, - its an excellent bike, and the model, is ideally suited for long distances cruises and rides."

"I am very excited. I am now exploring new places, with my friends, mom and sometimes, even alone."

Deepa : "Don't go alone, dear."

"I am planning to come and visit you, next weekend. May be, you can take me, on one of your ecstatic bike rides, with me as a pinion rider."

Rohan : "Oh, Mom, I would love that."

"You look good, when you are in your 'T' shirt and jeans."

"And, Mom, you are definitely an adventurous type and a great company to have."

"I will look forward to your visit".

Deepa : "So Rohan, I understand, that my dad is guiding you, and giving you his own tips, on life experiences".

"And, Rohan, I am glad to observe that, you consider him, like your dad and address him, as 'dad' instead of 'grandpa' ".

Rohan : "Yes, mom."

"Like you, I also, never felt that, my dad meant much to me, in my life."

"I am happy for you, that you finally got a divorce from him."

Deepa : "Haan, Rohan, you understand me well."

"I was glad when you supported me, during those troubling times, when I had to go through the process".

"But finally, I am glad that, it ended up, the way, we wanted it to end".

Rohan : "Mom, you are still very young".

"Some of the girls in my class, look older than you".

"I am sure that, if you come to my college, many of my friends, would think that you are my girlfriend, not my mom."

Deepa : "Ahaan, Rohan, I will take that as a complement".

"And, Yes Rohan, I am your girl friend, in several ways, - you have been my friend, my companion, my trusted partner in many ways".

"You know, more about me, than perhaps even your dad".

"Only two men in my life, know me as much as I do myself, Rohan - you and my dad."

"I am happy that, I am close to both of you, and my life gets a fulfilment, - with two of you men."

Rohan : "Mom, I love you. No other person, has taken so much interest in me and in my life than you and your dad."

"By the way, I should start calling your dad, by his first name, Sandeep!, like you do".

"Is it ok with you?"

Deepa : "Of course, my dear. My dad would also love such informality. You feel free to address him, in whatever manner, you are comfortable with. As for as I am concerned, both you men, are my family".

"You can also call me, by my name Rohan, if you like".

"I think it brings more intimacy, in our relationships."

Rohan : "I think so too, Deepa - I mean mom."

Rohan smiled, as he had this conversation with his mom. He was indeed happy with the way, his Mom loved him and knew him inside out.

Rohan realized, these days, that he liked photography, movie making and creative arts. Design, advertizing, media, fashion and film industry, hence, may perhaps be his career choice, after he graduated.

Rohan also realized, that the love that he got, from his mom and the guidance he got, from Sandeep, were making life easier for him, and something to look forward to and relish each day.

He ended his conversation with his mom, and proceeded to get ready, to go the dining hall, for his dinner.

For Deepa, at the other end, life had already made choices, for her, after her divorce. She was happy, that her husband did not make much fuss, about the divorce and made her a free woman again.

With her fashion design qualification, Deepa sought and got a job, in a nearby College, of Fashion Design. Being not very far from her Dads' home, she was able to continue to be with her Dad, Sandeep, until her son Rohan, finished his Engineering Studies.

Deep recollected the time, when Rohan came to spent his college vacation, with her and dad. All three of them, had became a close, intimate, loving family. They had family nights, and movie nights, where, she would be sandwitched, between the two men she loved.

Rohan was with her and Dad, for nearly two weeks. She was delighted with the competition, between her Dad and her Son, in smothering her, with their love and their desire, to be with her, so much that, when they went on an outdoor camping one day, she shared the same tent, with them both.

I was surprised to realise the intimacy, I shared, with Dad and now my son. Nowadays, they would both take every opportunity, to kiss me, hug me and tell me how beautiful I looked. I used to dress up, for my two men, and unashamedly, flirted with them, with each one separately, and also with them both.

My son, Rohan, after his graduation, got a job offer and would be soon, joining an automobile firm. He had a creative streak in him, wanting to design products and create new technologies, involving motion of objects, in their respective spaces.

I was also partly responsible, for inculcating such talent, in him.

On the days that Rohan loathed his Dad, prior to my divorce, unable to get over his aversion for him, I would spend time with Rohan, to assuage his feelings. The outcome of such time spent, was the closeness that had resulted, between me and my son.

Rohan and me shared every small excitement, joyous moments and some dissappointments and dejections, that came our way.

I knew Rohan was good at design. Being a fashion designer myself, I would share with Rohan, what made things, more attractive.

Rohan was always appreciative, of the dresses, I wore, which, I designed myself. Part of my own talent, was shaped, by the feedback, which Rohan would give me, on every garment, I wore, every dress, I draped myself in. I learnt more from him, than, what I learnt from my fashion design school.

Rohan had an excellent eye for details, and a spectacular talent, for making textures, colors, contours, shapes, be worked upon, to make an exemplary tapestry of patterns and designs.

We grew up over the last few years, to horne each others skills and talents, - with him, contributing to my fashion fabrics and works, and me, helping him, improve on his creative, automobile designs.

While I knew how important it was, for dresses to conform, to the contours of a woman, and create an elegance, making her attractive, it was Rohan, who would give me tips, on how fittings can be done.

He suggested techniques such as a hidden zipping, which makes the dress, slip on a woman, over her head, sliding down to rest, on her hips, and with the concealed zip, doing the trick of closing in on the sides of her dress.

With such figure hugging dresses, aligned, with the body contours, my designs, made a striking impression and appeal, for younger women.

I was soon able to improve my wardrobe, and also send dresses, that I made, to boutiques.

Needless to say, I became an object, a model, to be experimented with, in various trials and techniques, that Rohan and I exchanged during our interludes. I got used to dressing, and wearing trial suits and blouses in front of Rohan, and eliciting his comments.

Such life events, proceeded naturally. Surprisingly, there hardly, were any hesitations, that I felt, in exposing myself to my son. He was my companion, my man and, there was no other man, I would want in my life, to admire me, and see my naked body contours.

Rohan himself grew up to become a handsome and attractive man. He had the habit of raising early and going for his early morning jog and exercising, in the local park. During evenings, he would exercise in his gym, that he had set up at our home.

Over time, Rohan also became my gym trainer and I soon lost the extra inches, which in any case were not much, owing to the healthy food preparations and practices, I learnt from my friend Anushree.

My son liked rock climbing, rafting, biking and partying. I blended into his world, and soon became so good at giving him company, that he confessed, a no of times, that he will not be able to get a girl friend, as good as me.

I liked hugging him, seated behind his bike, as we travelled along the the country side roads. We would stop over near a scenary, and relish the moment, pressed against each other. I would sense his hard on, as he pressed me with his hip, as I leaned on the bike or when we lay on a our outdoor blanket spread, on the ground. With no one around on the narrower bylanes outside villages, we would pull over to relieve ourselves. I would not hesitate to lower my jeans, with panties, as i squatted to piss, right in front of Rohan. In my sub-consiousness, perhaps, it was to show my son, that I felt it was his right to see the nakedness of his mom. The act of baring my self to him brazenly, sent an excitement through my spine. Rohan, matched my vibes, by opening his pant zipper in my sight and moving over the same spot I pissed, and letting out the stream, from his semi erect dick.

Both of us, satisfied with the ritual performed, will resume our journey on the bike, with me gripping him all the more closer as a pinion rider, in letting him feel my tits on his back.

Over a few months, I learned from the conversations I had with my son, the type of relationship, my son desires, in his mate. It was aligned with the kind of relationship, I myself desired to have, with a man.

It was as if, my expectation of finding fulfilment in a relationship, was absolutely matched, with that of my son.

The only problem as a mother, was in finding such a woman for my son, who can give him the satisfaction, that he desires. I kept suggesting to him girls, and young women, who were known to me, through my acquintances. He himself tried a few of them, and went with them, on dates. However, he could never relate to them, beyond casual friendship, and be ready to commit himself, to a relationship.

I watched him over all these months, and finally saw, that a continued bout of such experimentation, would soon lead to a frustration in him, and perhaps, even an aversion, to the very idea, of finding a mate.

I have more or less acted, as a cushion, for Rohan's emotions and feelings. I did not care, if the boundaries of our mother-son relationship, was breached, at moments, when we were both carried over, in such emphathetic moments.

I recalled what Anushree once told me, when I met her, at her farm house where lives with her dad, after her mom passed away, fighting a lost battle, to cancer.

She had said, "A lovable woman who knows her man, should be willing, to go to any extent, to give him the company he desires."

"In the privacy of their togetherness, she needs to yield to him, embracing him into her fold, inviting him to enjoy her."

"She needs to participate, in their mating, to make their union, intimate, blissful, erotic and lust filled."

I had shared what she had said with my son, in the cosy comfort of hugging each other, on a winter evening, when we were discussing, the potential mating partners, for him. Being closer to him, I found it easy to have these conversations with him.

When I had these intimate conversations with Rohan, we both sensed, an erotic buildup, of our own desires, for each other. It was as if, I was the mate, who is more well suited to my sons' desires and expectations.

Things quickly changed between Rohan and me, after we repetitively, experienced these 'together moments' and conversations, baring to each other our true selves. Progressively, our feelings were laid bare, and found expressions in our physical contacts, - moments when Rohan placed his arms around me, his hands resting over my tits. I would involuntarily press his hands over my boobs, feeling an excitement in me, as his hands would momentarily feel them or even grasp them fleetingly. At other moments, my hand would reach over beyond his thighs, to feel his hardness.

We felt a greater level of intimacy and attraction for each other. I started looking at Rohan, like the way a betrothed bride would look at her prospective groom, with whom she would soon wed. Rohan too, started looking at my body, with an aggravated doze of lust, sexual intent and desire.

I rang up Rohan again, the following day, and learnt that he wanted to join his company in Pune before his visit home.

That day our conversation had the edge of emotional tones, as he told me "Mom, could you join me in Pune."

"I am starting a new career and I do not wish to do this without you."

Deepa said, "Of course Rohan."

"How can I miss out on this occasion."

"I cannot think of you starting this new life, without me being on your side."

"We have discussed this earlier Rohan, do you remember, when you told me of the new job offer and of your intention to settle in Pune."

"I was so very happy when you asked me to be with you, in Pune, building a new life together."

Rohan : "Mom, How can I be happy without you."

"You are the only person, who knows how I feel and act on every turn of my life."

"I have even booked your flight tickets, knowing that you will want to come."

"I have sent the eticket on your email."

Deepa : "Rohan, I remember you telling me that your company gave quarters to their factory managers."

"Have you got the quarters?"

Rohan : "Mom, we will be staying in a hotel, which I have booked for a week."

"There are some joining formalities and I want to discuss something in private with you Mom."

"I don't want to discuss this on phone."

"But, for you to think about our new life in Pune, I must tell you that the company gives quarters only to married couples.'

"Anyhow, we will discuss when we meet Mom."

I became conscious of the mature stance of Rohan and the subtlety with which he conveyed, that we need to think, of how we present ourselves before the new community, where we would be starting our new lives.

Frankly, our relationship has gone beyond that of a mom-son conventional relationship. There is no denying the fact that Rohan wanted me in his life as his woman. He also knew that I desired the same. The only thing we have not figured out, was to when we should commit and perform the one act, which would breach the boundary, and establish the new intimate bond.

I quickly downloaded my tickets from my email and did an online check-in. I packed my dresses and personal effects in a small suitcase and was ready to leave the following day.

My flight reached Pune one hour earlier, to Rohan's flight. I picked up my lugguage from the carousal and decided to have a cup of coffee, waiting for his flight to land.

Rohans' flight was on time. He called me, as soon as he landed and I informed him that I am waiting for him, in the Coffee shop.

When Rohan appeared, I gave him a hug and a kiss on the corner of his mouth. He saw that I wore a simple cotton saree with sleeveless blouse, as usual. We picked up Rohans' lugguage and took a cab, to land up at the Central Park Hotel, where Rohan had booked a room for us.

Rohan checked in, as I handed over to him my ID, which he gave to hotel staff along with his ID. As we picked up the room key, we took our luggage with us, walking towards the elevator, without waiting for the conceirge staff to bring our lugguage.

As we walked inside the lift, Rohan turned to me and said, "Mom you look radiant and beautiful. I see a new pair of dangling ear wear, with some studs on your ears.

It adorns well on you mom, and gives an extravagant look, to your elegant poise."

Turning to Rohan, I said, "thanks dear, actually, I wanted to look different for you, now that we are seeing each other, after nearly two months."

"Besides, tomorrow is an important day for you."

"I will accompany you Rohan and probably try and make an impression on your Managers, to make them know that I am with you."

Rohan : "Mom, I would love that."

"Yesterday, after I talked to you, I decided that, we should now start living and behaving the way we actually feel for each other."

Saying this, Rohan reached out and held my hand. I immediately pressed myself on to him, looking at him, reaching out and feeling his face. As Rohan moved to feel me over, I moved my hands to feel his mouth, and his lips with my fingers, restraining myself with difficulty, the desire to smooch him and kiss him.

Once inside the Room, we placed our luggage on the rack. I turned to Rohan and opened my arms, to welcome him, into my embrace. He came to me and hugged me tight, holding me by my waist, as I encircled my arms, around his neck, thankful that I had worn a high heal. I took my time, to hold his face and bring it near my face, and kissed him full on his mouth.

"I love you Rohan," I said.

"Mom darling, I am so glad you came." he said, as his hand moved around my body to feel me, as if to re-acquaint the touch and the feel he always relished, when embracing me.

"This city may well be our new dwelling place mom," he added.

Momentarily, Rohan gave a jerk to tighten his grip around me, in a gesture of intimacy, during which time, I felt his dick, pressing on my pussy mound.

"Rohan, dearest, we are starting a new life here." I said, feeling a vibe in his dick, as it realized, the presence of its mating partner.

Being caught up in a moment, I added "Rohan, my dear, you can start calling me Deepa."

"It will prepare me for my new role, in looking to the needs of my darling son", I said, with a wink, as I placed my hands on his but, to press him, towards my body.

Before disengaging myself from Rohans' grip, I kissed him again. I then, went to my suitcase to unpack and pull out my dresses to arrange them in the wardrobe.

Turning to Rohan, I said, "Dear, let us order room service dinner."

"Both of us are tired, and we might as well have a refreshing bath and change into comfortable clothes."

After I had a bath, Rohan went inside the bathroom to have his bath.

I had in the meantime, dried myself up and wondered, whether to wear a blouse, petticoat and saree or just a nightie. My sub-conscious mind, instructed me, that more pieces of clothing, made it more inviting for a mate, to think of undressing his women, progressively and delighting him, immersing him in the lust of seeing her nakedness; awakening in him, his manliness to devour her and use her.

Deepas' libido and sub-conscious mind was in control, now. She was made to realize that she was presenting herself, to her man, offering herself to be used.

12