Quest with Men in my Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel room with its privacy, of being alone with her son, will make him, desire her and mate her, her sub-consious mind told her.

She was preparing herself to enter the phase of luring and exciting her mate, to use her. She anticipated the pleasure it would give her, of being invaded by the man, she had given birth to, and nurtured with her breast. Now, she is seeing him, a fully grown young adult, with whom she will unite and mate, to draw pleasure and give him pleasure.

She decided to wear the bra, blouse and petticoat. With a brief pausing moment, she decided not to wear the saree. She wanted to be in a semi-exposed state, for Rohan, when he comes out of the bath. Rohan, she knew, was more attracted to her, when she was half-clad in the course of dressing up.

After Rohan finished, he wrapped himself in the bath towel and came out.

Deepa saw his fresh attractive physique and toned muscles. She went to him, taking the towel with her and started wiping the wetness in his hair.

She liked standing close to him, basking in such proximity, admiring again, how handsome Rohan has grown. Rohans' eyes were on her body, and he saw her cleavage and boobs, with desire.

Deepa moved her face closer to his, and he reached out to kiss her, as his hands wrapped around her waist and later over her ass. Both felt lost in each others' embrace and involuntarily, Deepa pressed her hips and legs over his body, entwining him, inviting him in her fold. She felt Rohans' hand grab her ass and lift her underskirt to feel her raw skin, as he crushed her, over his body, in a tighter embrace.

"Rohan, darling, do you want to take me now?" I asked, as I looked into his eyes, sparkling with desire to fuck me.

My mouth opened for Rohan, as his lips grabbed my lower lip, sucking it and pulling it.

His lips then moved over to suck my upper lips and i found his tongue invading my mouth, inviting me to suck his protruded tongue.

I did this with relish, drawing him in me, as my mind signified to me that this act, was a prelude to the build up of his desire to invade my body, and sink his manliness, into the wetness between my thighs.

I let out a mourn, which had the effect of Rohan sucking on my lips again with more intensity and lust.

For a brief moment, Rohan disengaged to look at my face, with love and gently told me. "Deepa, push your tongue into my mouth, I want to suck it."

I saw the dim lighting of the hotel room, which presented an ambience of romantic setting, as I yielded to his desires, melting and surrendering myself, to be used by him.

The pounding of my heart increased, as I let my mouth open to his lips and tongue. Rohan moved his hands with urgency to grasp my boobs. My hands which went limp in my surrender, moved when I saw his towel fall to the floor and his erection stand like a lance. My fingers wrapped around his dick, - the first feel of the man, I have raised to fuck me.

I let my eyes close, to savour the moment, as I let out the words, "fuck me son."

Rohan half dragged me in close embrace to the bed nearby and let me lower myself on to it, as he paused to see my disheveled look with my underskirt moved up over my legs, with a glimpse of my inner thighs and panty.

Without hesitation, Rohan moved his hands and grasped my pussy, looking into my eyes as he did this, looking for the gasp that he wished to see and relish.

As I let out a moan, temporarily closing my eyes, Rohan mashed my cunt in appreciation, as he lowered myself over me.

Remembering Anushree, the realization came to me, that I will need to bare my entire being in offering myself to Rohan.

I took his face to kiss him deeply, giving him the nod, to proceed to devour me.

"Tell me Rohan, that you want to fuck me," I said.

"I will need to hear it from you, and feel your desire for me."

Rohan, held my face, taking his time to take in the beauty of my face. His eyes lowered to see my cleavage and my tight blouse highlighting the contour of my breasts.

He took his hands and inserted his fingers near the middle of my blouse where the hooks held it together. He ripped to tear the blouse, pushed away my bra and brought his mouth to suck on my tit.

"I have been wanting to fuck you Deepa, for a very long time and have fantasized, having you, as my women, for quite some time now."

"Will you be my lover, my fuck mate, my wife and my woman, mother."

My tits were erect, and my sons' hardness was already a the entrance of my cunt.

"Son, let me hold your male hardness in my hands, when I say this, yes, look into my eyes and hold my tits."

"This is a solemn moment for me, as I tell you my vows and accept you."

"Son, my darling, dearest Rohan, as a mother, whom you have lusted for, and as a woman, whom you have fucked many times, in your dreams and fantasies, I confess and you know that I have also fucked you many times in my mind."

"This moment is an inevitable culmination of our mutual desire and lust for each other."

"I accept your offer, wholeheartedly, to take me your woman, and your fuck mate. I will give every part of my being, to give you pleasure, as my man. I want to and will be your life companion and your partner."

"I want you to plunge your dick into the depths of my cunt, seal my mouth with a lip lock, and become the master of my body and being, my dearest."

I raised myself on to his body, as Rohan, breached my cunt, re-entering the depths of my cunt, to seal the ownership he will exercise over me.

Thrusting to drive to its depths, he held me there for a moment, before he started his pull out and thrust in a rhythm, matching my own movements raised everytime to meet his thrusts.

Inbetween my moans and expressions, that gave Rohan more stimulus to energize his thrusts in me, and in giving myself to be kissed and smooched by my son, every once in a while, I told him to call me Mrs Deepa Rohan.

In between our gasps, moans, in immersing ourselves to fulfil our needs and using each others bodies, to quench our lust, we confessed secrets, that were hidden in our hearts, hitherto unsaid.

----

12