Questions 67 and 68

Story Info
Jessica has some problems with her test.
3.1k words
4.38
16.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers

Jessica raised her hand. The proctor pretended not to notice. He had his head down, his bald spot clearly visible as he stared at a thin sheaf of papers and made very occasional marks with a red pen seemingly at random, but Jessica could tell that he could see her. He was just ignoring her. She fumed silently, but the sign behind the proctor reminded her of the consequences of speaking up. 'TALKING WITHOUT PERMISSION WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC FAILURE'. The words locked Jessica's voice behind an iron gate of apprehension, leaving her waving hand the only visible sign of her impatience.

She waggled her pale fingers urgently, waved first her forearm and then her entire arm from side to side in growing irritation, but it did no good. The proctor's eyes narrowed slightly in annoyance behind his glasses, his thin lips tightened as though he'd just noticed a particularly unpleasant smell in the room, but he continued to act as though he couldn't see Jessica or her wildly swaying limb. He looked as though he was determined to pretend nothing was happening even if the building caught fire, and Jessica was tempted to test that hypothesis.

Finally, though, a sudden 'coughing fit' made him look up. "Yes, Miss Lagorio?" he asked, an expression of irritation wrinkling his light brown face. Jessica lowered her hand slowly, the force of his stare almost enough even from three rows back to make her suddenly question the wisdom of trying to get his attention. She knew intellectually that he couldn't just throw her out or flunk her for asking questions, but decades of treating teachers as unimpeachable sources of authority had left her easily cowed by classroom glares.

She stood up and walked swiftly up to the front with her test, setting it down in front of the proctor and putting her hands behind her back. "I, I was hoping to get some clarification," she said softly, glancing down at her paper to break the connection with his narrowed, imperious stare. Her long, dark brown hair fell in front of her face, but she brushed it back with a practiced gesture and continued speaking. "On, on questions 67 and 68. They're, um... they're not making a lot of sense to me."

The proctor looked left and right theatrically. "This is a test, Miss Lagorio, is it not?" he asked, his consonant sounds pronounced so precisely that Jessica could almost picture them wearing dress uniforms. "The entire purpose, I believe, is to determine whether you understand the questions. Allowing you to simply raise your hand and ask for the answers would almost certainly defeat that purpose."

The icy disdain in the proctor's voice was almost enough to send Jesscia scurrying back to her desk with her tail between her legs, but when she reached down for the paper, she felt it again. That sense of surreal, dizzying oddness that made her feel as though her body was listing ever so slightly off-balance, that bewildering sensation as though she was missing something obvious and it was messing with her head. "I, I know, sir," she mumbled, swallowing half her words nervously, "but... but question 67 doesn't make any sense."

The proctor sighed. "Let me see," he said, turning the paper around and squinting dramatically at the words. He even pretended to mouth them as he read silently, putting his index finger on the page and tracing the line of text from start to finish. "No," he said at last. "No, I believe this makes perfect sense. It's grammatically complete, it has a clear and easily comprehensible main clause, and it's certainly relevant to our presence here today. Do you somehow fail to understand it?"

Jessica looked at the page again, easily reading it even upside down. "I... no, I understand it," she said helplessly, trying to express a confusion too vast and inchoate to be easily given in words. "I just don't understand why it's there. I, I mean... 'How long have you been sitting here?' Why would you even ask that? Why would you want to know that?" Her voice sounded plaintive, almost desperate in her ears, the cry of common sense in the instant before it was extinguished.

"Miss Lagorio," the proctor said, in tones of calm condescension that were probably the closest he could get to sympathy. "We don't want to know the answer to any of these questions. If we didn't already know, we wouldn't put them on the test in the first place. We want to know if you know. The question is there to test your knowledge. If you don't know, just skip it for now and move on to the next question."

"B-but-" Jessica felt helpless in the face of such utter, enormous miscomprehension. She felt like it would take hours just to explain to the proctor where he'd totally failed to grasp the point she was trying to make, assuming he didn't keep following himself further and further down the path of patronizing obliviousness. She didn't even know where to begin correcting him, and she felt uncomfortably aware that every moment she sputtered and stammered made him ever more convinced that she had no point to make. Finally she managed to blurt out, "But question 68 doesn't make any sense either!"

"Oh dear," the proctor said, the corner of his mouth curling into a tiny, mirthless smile. "It does sound like you may have come to class a bit unprepared today, Miss Lagorio. Please understand, I'm sure you're a very bright girl, but this isn't high school. You can't simply walk in here and expect to do well in your examinations on the basis of your intelligence alone. It takes diligence, preparation, and conscientious attention to your instructor to be a good student here. I do believe you're capable of that, but you have to agree with me that simply walking up to the front of the class and demanding the answers doesn't exactly demonstrate it, don't you?"

Jessica squirmed in agonized frustration like a schoolgirl requesting permission to use the restroom. Her words felt tiny and inadequate in the face of the proctor's calm, implacable insistences, and for a moment she almost gave in to despair and trudged back to her seat to continue struggling with the impossible examination rather than try to budge him. Challenging authority figures had never come naturally to her, and she felt a hot, tingling flush of shame suffusing her cheeks at the primal, subconscious awareness that she was breaking the rules. She wanted to stop. She wanted to be good.

But. "I, I don't want the answers, sir," she murmured, the words barely escaping her tightening throat. "It's, it's just... it's an impossible question. 'Where are the other students?'" She looked around, suddenly and acutely aware of the emptiness of the room and its row upon row of unoccupied desks. "I, I don't know how I could possibly know where people go when they finish the test and leave, sir, and I don't understand how it could possibly matter!" She struggled to keep her voice level, even as some part of her insisted that she didn't need to keep quiet anymore if nobody but her was still working.

Everyone else had finished before her. She'd been so intent on her paper she hadn't even noticed them leave, and now she was the last person still working on the test. That had never happened to her before, not ever. Jessica felt a tiny stab of embarrassment twist in her gut.

"And if you were designing the test," the proctor said, the mildness in his tones cutting her with razor sharpness, "that would be relevant. But you're not. It's your role to demonstrate that you know the material we're testing you on, and it's my role to create a test that adequately determines your understanding of the class topic. If you're having difficulties with that, you might wish to refer to question 72. Sometimes a student can find help by reading the entire test before they begin."

Almost against her will, Jessica found herself turning the paper back around and flipping to the next page. She read the question in befuddled silence, her eyes flicking back and forth and back and forth over the brief sentence and feeling like she was getting no closer to understanding it. "I, I don't... I mean, it's..." She stared in blank, bewildered incomprehension, her head almost pounding with confusion.

"Well?" The proctor leaned back in his chair and folded his arms, waiting with patience so affected that it circled back around into stifling, irritated anticipation. "If you'd like to read it out loud, I certainly won't mind. Neither will the rest of the students. Because there aren't any at the moment."

Jessica felt something go out of her in that moment, some tiny spark of defiance melting into defeat as she softly recited the question on the page. "'What class is this?'," she said, already anticipating the proctor's response and her response to the response. She felt a wave of heat wash over her, a tingling flush of embarrassment that somehow seemed to settle down between her thighs with distracting intensity. She didn't know why it was happening. She just knew that she was being a naughty, foolish little girl in front of teacher and she couldn't control herself. And her body acted like it couldn't control itself either.

Sure enough, the proctor asked, "And what class is this, Miss Lagorio?" with the calm, confident, predatory tones of a teacher who recognized a student who didn't know the answer. Just from the wide, fearful look in her eyes. Jessica knew she looked like a deer in the headlights right now, her gaze helpless and desperately bewildered. She knew he knew what she was about to say. She knew he wanted to hear her say it. And her pussy surged with wild, uncontrollable arousal as she gave in to the imperative implicit in his pause.

"I... don't know, sir," she murmured. Her head swam, her eyelids fluttered in confusion as she tried to piece together the impossible, illogical logic behind the question and her answer. How could she show up for a class and not know what it was? How could she sit down for a test and not understand where all the other students were? How could she fail to notice the passage of time? Jessica's cheeks went bright crimson, her whole body radiating heat now. She felt herself squirming again, her thighs squeezing together involuntarily and rubbing until her clit tingled with humiliating bliss.

"Do you know any of these answers, Miss Lagorio?" The proctor's gaze was stern and unshakeable, his dark brown eyes locking onto Jessica's hazel ones and refusing to let go. "Have you understood any of the questions so far? Any of them at all? Just a simple 'yes' or 'no' will do, Miss Lagorio." He sounded like he already knew the answer, like he knew it from the moment she walked into the classroom wearing a crop-top t-shirt without a bra and a skirt that barely went down to mid-thigh, but Jessica knew the moment wouldn't be complete until she admitted the truth.

"Y-" She finally broke the stare and glanced down at the test, hoping against hope to prove him wrong. She remembered writing answers, she was sure she did, but the blank spaces after each question contained nothing more than the words, 'I am a good girl', repeated over and over in looping scrawls that Jessica undeniably recognized as her own handwriting. "n-no, sir," she sighed out, her shoulders slumping in defeat. Her thighs continued to rub together, slick with the musk of her arousal until they practically glided back and forth against one another.

"I see." The proctor let the last word hang in the air like the tolling of a funeral bell, the silence growing more and more intense with every moment until Jessica imagined that he could literally hear her pussy squishing and sloshing with desire. Finally, he spoke. "Come here. Around the desk." He pointed sharply to the floor next to him, as though she'd already taken ages to comply with his request and he'd finally lost his patience. "Right. Here."

Jessica scurried around the desk, planting her feet squarely on the linoleum tile right next to him. "I, I'm sorry, sir," she whimpered, her fingers involuntarily tracing the skin just below the hem of her skirt, "I, I really don't know what happened, I don't, I... I'm sorry, I'm usually so much more prepared than this, I... I don't know what happened, I-" She knew that she was babbling now, her mind abjectly surrendering to the shame and arousal that mingled in the back of her stupefied brain, but she couldn't stop herself. She felt like all her worst nightmares were coming true.

"You really are a very stupid girl, aren't you?" the proctor murmured, his voice cutting through her stammered apologies like a scalpel. "I'm sorry, but I just don't think there's any point in trying to educate you. You've failed. Not just this class, Miss Lagorio, but all of them. You're finished at this establishment, effective immediately. Now, bend over." He pointed to his lap. "I think you deserve a spanking for wasting everyone's time, don't you?"

Jessica's mind collapsed. She nodded, choking back tears as she silently draped herself over the proctor's lap and placed her palms flat on the floor. She could feel her bare cunt settling against the proctor's thigh, her hips already beginning to helplessly hump the fabric of his trousers like a bitch in heat as he pulled up her skirt and tsked softly. "No panties," he said. "I should have guessed." Then he began to spank her.

His hand came down in total silence, broken only by the sharp sound of flesh connecting with flesh and Jessica's soft, whimpering sobs. He didn't count, he didn't berate her, he didn't tell her what an idiot she was or how useless it was for her to try to educate herself or how thoughtless she'd been for wasting her teacher's time. In some ways, that made it so much worse. Jessica eventually wound up berating herself just to break the awful, terrible silence.

"I, I'm so sorry, sir," she whimpered, her voice thick with emotions she could barely recognize. "I'm such a stupid, useless girl, I, I shouldn't try to think because I, I fuck it all up every single time." Her cunt rubbed against the proctor's thigh, building her orgasm as the pain in her buttocks blended into a thrum of sensation that flooded her brain with a fog of endorphins. "I can't learn, I can't study, I, I can't think, oh fuck I can't think, I..."

The words came out in a babbling stream of consciousness, Jessica's hazel eyes slipping shut as the physical sensations overwhelmed her. "I'm going to fail, I'm going to fuck it up, everyone's going to look at me and know that I'm stupid... oh fuck, they're all going to hate me, they're going to see me and think, 'There's Dumb Jessica, got a zero on her test and gave up on college, she's so fucking, fucking useless,' I... I can't, I c-can't I can't-"

And then the words fell away, washed out of her mind by the force of a deep, powerful climax that shut off her train of thought entirely. Her body shook and shuddered, helpless in the grip of a pleasure so intense that she couldn't possibly focus on anything but the physical stimulation that held her and wouldn't let go. She could feel the proctor's fingers slipping inside her, stirring her squishy mess of a cunt into one orgasm after another while his other hand kept up a rhythm of spanking that reddened her ass, but she couldn't concentrate. She couldn't think. She could not fucking think anymore.

It felt like Jessica was purging herself, all the sobs pushed out of her by unrelenting orgasmic bliss until she emptied her mind out completely. The anxiety and the stress and the utter terror she hadn't even realized she was holding onto burst out in a wild, shaking, shrieking fit of climactic emotion until she finally gave one last tremble and sagged, utterly numb, onto the proctor's lap.

And then he was gathering her up and holding her, rocking her back and forth, promising her that she was a good girl and a smart girl and she could let go of all of it, every last bit of it. Jessica cried a little bit more then, wringing out the last few tears as she accepted the warmth of his body against hers, but eventually all the sniffles stopped and her breathing slowed into soft, blank, peaceful relaxation. She was safe. The fear was exorcised. It was never going to happen, especially not like that.

And finally Minh snapped his fingers, and Jessica came back to a fuller awareness of herself. Her eyes opened, and she leaned back just far enough to fix him with a wan, exhausted smile. "Okay, you're right. It's not going to be that bad," she said, letting out a single tired chuckle of laughter at the anxieties that seemed so absurd to her now. She slowly shifted herself off of his lap, wincing at the soreness that spread across her bright red ass. She felt a lot better about tomorrow's exam, but sitting through it was going to be a lot worse.

"See? I told you it would help," Minh said, standing up and glancing over at the door. "Now let's get out of here before someone comes to find out why the lights are still on at ten o'clock at night in the Psychology building. I don't think they'd believe me if I told them I was up late grading papers, not with you dressed like that."

Jessica's eyes widened in mock indignation. "The outfit was your idea, Mister 'You Know What Would Help You Relax, A Little Hypnotic Role-Playing'! I was perfectly content with stress-eating and cramming until my eyeballs bled, you know." She giggled, her mind settling far more comfortably into banter now that the shroud of unbearable stress that had settled over her was finally banished. She hadn't even realized how terrified she was about tomorrow's final until Minh helped her get out from under it-all the nightmares, all the demanding drilling and study sessions, it was all just fear under one name or another. Fear that she didn't belong here. Fear that she couldn't succeed in a world so different from her home. Fear that everyone who looked at her was judging her.

That fear felt absurd now, just like Minh said it would. It wasn't exactly a therapy he could practice on anyone except his girlfriend, but Jessica was very grateful for this particular approach to mental health. And when they got back to his apartment, Jessica decided, she was going to demonstrate her gratitude. Just... maybe on her stomach this time.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers