Questions Answered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We didn't go to the party that night. He came over every night that week so that we'd be 'familiar' with each other, he said, by the next party, which was in two weeks. The second week I would answer the door naked when he rang. I pretty much expected to get bossed around and get screwed in every hole again, but he didn't touch me that night. Nope, he brought over a friend that was very 'excited' to meet me, and he was also going to the party at the end of the week – the implication was that we, too, should get familiar. So that guy screwed the hell out of me. The next night, another friend, but that night they both screwed me, including an awkward double penetration,"

"I thought it strange that he hadn't brought over any of my old friends yet, but I thought it was just coincidence that I didn't know those two guys. The next night, he comes alone and says that we almost 'forgot' to practice something. He spends the next hour trying to fist fuck my cunt, and it took a full hour to get it in. It was quite clinical, but I had heard of other women doing that, and now I knew I could do it, too. It didn't do anything for me that first time, but since then, it's been a real mind blower!"

I thought, hell, we'd never done that, and it sounds like she's done it more than once, we should try it. I didn't interrupt her, however, because she wasn't done with her story.

"Did you make it to the party?"

"We did, but it was not like I expected. People were nice to me, but they weren't outgoing or including of us. The guy pretty much had me to himself, although at one point he fisted me – he was showing off -- and that got the attention of pretty much everyone there. It stimulated a lot of wanking and cumming all around us. When we were done, the hostess came over and took me aside. She was all, like,"

"How have you been, it's been a long time, and who are you with?"

"I thought, that's strange, he'd been here more recently than me. Surely, she knows him and his friends. The hostess said,

"What friends?"

"I told her about the two guys, but that they hadn't shown up at the party yet. The hostess said,

"Oh, honey, I've never seen your date before in my life, and I asked everyone else here at the party, and no one else knows him either. I'm willing to bet that I don't know his friends, either."

Well, as I listened to my girlfriend, I felt sorry for her. Apparently, so did the hostess. My girlfriend said that the hostess suggested that she spend the night, and they sent the guy packing. She slept with the host and hostess, and she had sex with the host. The hostess asked her if she wanted some girl-on-girl, but my girlfriend had said, "No." I reminded Marie that she had liked the come-on from the clerk at the hotel.

"That's different. She was commanding. At this party, the hostess just asked me – if she had commanded me, who knows, I probably would have eaten her."

"What happened next?"

"Nothing. I pretty much dropped the swinging scene. It was kind of a humiliating finale. I wasn't as confident as I used to be after that, and you have to be confident to be into swinging. That was pretty much it with "old" people – until you."

"Really?"

"Pretty much. Sometimes guys at work would try to date me, or guys on an airplane. Like I said, I'd pretty much turn down anyone under thirty, then it was under forty, now it's, like, anyone under fifty."

"How did the dates work out?"

"Not well. The older guys on planes tended to be drunk and boring. I'd be sitting there, getting all horny in anticipation, but still bored out of my mind. Then, in the room, I'd cum, and they'd be, like, taking forever. They'd take too long to cum – even for me. I'd have to think up ways to help them cum faster. Like, if I started talking dirty about myself, or if I said that they were too big and that they were hurting me -- that would get them going faster every time. But, after a while, it wasn't worth the delay and the shower at an airport hotel,"

"At work, they were mostly older engineers and contractors. No matter how old they were, they were just immature. No sense of humor. No sense of tact. Just dinner – sometimes not even that – and then fumbling in the car, or they'd make me blow them in a taxi just to show off, and then awkward scenes back at the apartment. I usually couldn't wait for them to leave. Sometimes I'd embarrass them enough so that they'd shrivel up and go away, but I've got to admit, sometimes I went down on them or I let them screw me just to get it over with."

"Were you ever raped?"

"Nope, never. On the other hand, I've probably slept with guys that I wouldn't have because they would have done something to me before the night was over, but I wouldn't call it rape – just bad taste on my part – sometimes literally. Heck, one contractor literally tasted like garlic in his semen."

That was it for me. I couldn't take anymore. She sensed that I was reacting negatively, but I said that I was tired and that it was enough for tonight. I thanked her for telling me so much, but inwardly, I wished that she hadn't. I had to get back home, anyway. As I left she said,

"You're going to be thinking about this aren't you?"

And she was right. I couldn't get it out of my head that my girlfriend had been a whore, even if she hadn't gotten paid. But she wasn't a whore. It was swinging, and "dating." It was a legitimate experience. I knew I had to work this out, but it was hard. I began to avoid her. Then, I realized that I was alienated because I hadn't shared those experiences with her – otherwise, I'd have been cool with it. I had never done the swinging scene. Then the big idea hit: Go to a swinging club with her!

Marie turned that proposal down flat.

"No! Besides, what they say is that the men initiate reluctant partners, and then the women don't want to quit when the guys do."

I took this to be a veiled threat: Get her back into swinging and she'll like it, and I won't. I got a devious idea: Let's make it so that she doesn't like it. Knock the bitch down a peg or two. Invite a couple of my friends over, and see just how much humiliation she can take. No, bad idea. Too angry, and I've got to face my friends after she's gone – better make it strangers. Go to Las Vegas, enlist a couple of horny guys. Pick out young, energetic guys, and put her through her paces. Far fetched as it was, that's exactly what I pulled off.

We had a "getaway" in Las Vegas. The theme of that trip was in keeping with "anything goes in Las Vegas." She had already agreed to do whatever I wanted (actually, she always does, anyway.) For instance, she'd pretend she was my prostitute the whole time. She'd dress in short skirts and chokers (if I bought them -- she'd never be caught dead in them otherwise.) Oh, and she'd wear mascara (normally, she never does.)

And that's what we did. We spent the first day in catch-up mode, fucking our brains out. The second night we went out and gawked at the sights. Nobody on the street seemed interested in us, more particularly, they didn't seem interested in my girlfriend. I was getting depressed, but then I realized that the bars we passed were looking out onto the street. There were lots of guys looking out on the passersby, no doubt checking out the women. My girlfriend was getting tired of walking the streets, so to speak, so I picked the next available bar – nearly below our hotel -- and I said we needed to get something to drink.

I got us a booth, and left her to get drinks. I dawdled, and watched the guys checking her out. I returned with the drinks. She said,

"Where's the water?"

"It's a bar. Drink up."

I got up to go for more drinks, leaving her alone again. I dawdled. I noticed two guys at the bar clearly checking her out and talking about her. I acted like I was trying to get the bartender's attention, and I sidled up to the two guys. I didn't hear anything obvious about my girlfriend, so I said,

"I see you've been checking out my date. She'd appreciate the attention."

I thought, what the hell, go for it. So I said,

"She's a mother-I'd-like-to-fuck if ever there was one."

Actually, she had never given birth, but the metaphor struck a chord with these guys. They were agreeing and grunting,

"Oh yeah!"

"Fuck yeah!"

They seemed to find lots of use for the word "fuck." These were my kind of guys.

"If you want to fuck her, I'm sure she'd appreciate it. I've basically bought and paid for her, but I'm older than you guys and she's worn me out. Time she got worn out. You two look like you've got some stamina. Our hotel room is right above us. You in?"

I didn't expect to be turned down, and I wasn't.

"Fuck yeah!" they said.

What they lacked in eloquence could be made up by zeal, I thought.

"Well, you gotta know so things about her or the deal is off. One, don't ask her anything. She'll freeze up and get uncomfortable. She's shy. Just tell her what to do and when to do it. The bossier, the better. Be commanding. On the other hand, this is really important, don't fuck her until she's ready. Get her ready by kissing her neck, rubbing her tits, and her cunt, that sort of stuff. Just a finger or two in her cunt, not far, but if she's really, really wet then she's ready and you can fuck her, but you have to use lots of lube, even if she's wet. If she gets dry, she'll stop the whole thing. And be careful not to hurt her or she'll have you out of there in a second!"

They were all ears, but I was afraid they were possibly too drunk or too dimwitted to remember all this. I knew I was giving to many directions, but I wanted this to work.

"Same with her butt. Go really, really slow, but once you're in you can fuck her like a rag doll. Gotta use condoms. She'll freak otherwise, and the deal is off. Never, never get cum near her cunt – she's fertile."

True, I thought – not a problem for me, I had a vasectomy, but with younger guys it added some tension.

"You can cum in her mouth, on her face, in her hair, or up her butt, but never in her cunt. Actually, use a condom in her butt, too – she's clean, but sometimes she's allergic to cum and she'll get the farts really bad."

Now, how to explain it to my girlfriend? Well, I couldn't come up with anything, so I just said to the two guys,

"Follow me."

I stopped by the booth, and got Marie, and we were out the door, onto the street, and into the lobby of the hotel in no time. Marie kept looking back, wondering why two guys were following us. All I said was,

"They're with us."

When we all got in the elevator, I knew it was going to be an uncomfortable ride, so I said,

"Don't look at them, it's not polite."

She looked down. Ding. We got off, I unlocked the room door, and I sort of shoved Marie inside. I held the door for the gentleman. I got us drinks. I nuzzled Marie's neck and rubbed her bare arms. I got behind her and spooned against her. I kept telling her to look down. She was acting very submissive. I waved the guys over. We encircled her, and we let nature take its course. I pulled her clothing off. I reminded her not to look up at them. That seemed to help her relax. They really started getting into it once she was standing naked before us. I could tell because, besides, "Fuck yeah," and "Fucking alright," they had stripped and they had erections. I got the lube and squirted some on their hands (I wasn't going to touch their cocks) and onto my own hand. I lubed up my girlfriend. I made it obvious that I lubed inside her cunt and that I gave extra special attention to lubing her asshole. She must have known what was coming.

I suggested that she should kneel down, close her eyes, and open her mouth. That, too, suited her just fine. The guys needed no instruction. They started fucking her mouth, one after the other. It was an amazing sight. She knew exactly what to do. The fact that they were strangers seemed to make no difference. She sucked them fast, she sucked them slow, she sucked them deep, and she sucked them until they came. Then she did something she had never done to me. She sucked on one guy's balls. Clearly, I was seeing that old swinging behavior. I had no idea it would be that easy.

They made her lie down and they fucked her cunt. She was beginning to get vocal, and she moaned softly. One guy rolled her over and he made like he was going to fuck her ass. It would have been hard in that position. Marie didn't say anything, but she seemed to know exactly what to do. She got up on her knees and presented her butt to him. I had to admit: She really knew how to do it. She looked back at him – actually, back at his cock – as if reassessing the situation. You know, heights, angles, and trajectories. She was clearly a pro at this. Then she scooted over to the couch, hopped up, and put her knees on the cushion and her head down. She couldn't have made it clearer if she had wiggled her butt. It was obvious what he was supposed to do. He stood up behind her, and he had a clear shot at either her cunt or her asshole.

Of course he chose her asshole and, in that position, he slid right in. She made excited grunting sounds, and she reached back to grab his cock. The guy grabbed her arm, and he reached for the other. (I thought, so much for her technique!) He pulled her arms back for leverage as he thrust up her butt. She really responded vocally to that, and she made crying and wailing sounds, but there was no doubt that she was very, very turned-on. She made a beautiful sight: Back arched, head thrown back, poised on her knees, arms pinioned by a guy butt fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She must have been getting looser. The guy slipped out. He started to take off his condom. I shook my head, "No," and he kept it on, put it back in, and screwed her butt some more. She yelped when he reinserted, but her arousal picked up again very quickly.

The other guy had been left out. He was sitting on a wing chair watching. I motioned to the couch and pointed to her. I pointed to her mouth, cunt, and ass in that order. I tapped the guy screwing her ass on the shoulder. He got the point and stopped. I didn't have to say a word. The seated guy talked roughly to Marie.

"Crawl over here, Bitch!"

She started to look at him with an expression, like, who's telling me what to do, but she thought better of it. She complied so submissively that it sort of made me sick. She did crawl over, and she started going down on him with her mouth, even though he hadn't given her further instruction. I was actually jealous at that point, because I could imagine only too well what her warm, sucking mouth must have felt like.

She pulled off to breathe, but then she would masturbate him with her long silky fingers. It was almost like affectionate foreplay. He stood up and moved behind her. She, still kneeling, laid her tits on the chair. She reached back and separated her cheeks for him. Or was it for her? It was a highly erotic sight.

Both her cunt and her ass were slightly agape, and they beckoned for penetration. She looked like some kind of scabbard to the cock-sword positioned by her ass. He stuffed himself into her asshole. He hadn't put on a condom. She stiffened, arched her back, and I thought the deal might be off. He shoved her back down. She didn't come up again. Then, he was pumping away. She wasn't resisting. She began making that "Oh. Oh. Oh," sound. She reached back and grabbed his cock. She must have known then that he didn't have a condom on. She reached around with her other hand and held her ass cheek. She started jerking him off with that two-handed technique while he fucked her ass. The guy didn't disappoint me. He said aloud,

"What a fucking whore!"

I thought so, too.

Then, it was time. I gestured to the other guy that he could take his condom off. He made a big show of ripping it off, but I'm not sure that she even noticed. I squirted lube directly on his cock, and he immediately started stroking himself. He got really large. I tapped the other guy on the shoulder, and gestured, "Hurry up." I couldn't believe how fast he pistoned in and out of her ass. I didn't think that it was possible. Marie got a concerned look on her face, but it was clearly a pain/pleasure thing. She made spasmodic grunting sounds and said, "Oh my god, oh my god," over and over again. The guy bellowed as he came. Marie shuttered. Clearly, the bitch had orgasmed from an ass fuck. I motioned him out.

The second guy was always the mouthy one, and, still stroking himself, he said,

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, Bitch!"

The odd thing is, he kept talking and he hadn't moved. My girlfriend broke her silence, and said,

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She sounded desperate. That got him to fuck her. He slipped easily into her ass, despite the fairly large size of his cock. He taunted her,

"Fuck my cock, whore. Take this you piece of shit."

He'd ram it in hard, and stop, ram, and stop. Finally, he rammed her ass to the hilt and he held it there. His face turned red, then he exploded with expletives. Undoubtedly, he unleashed a great load up her butt. Marie had been still for most of that fucking, but when he froze, she began to buck and jerk like she was getting electrocuted. Another orgasm! I motioned him away. We all watched her asshole slowly shrink close while she lay panting like a dog – it was like watching a sunset.

I didn't know if she'd react to their cum or not. I sat her up. I got her water. I suggested that we all dress, but I barked at her,

"Not you!"

She was amazingly upbeat, and she said she felt great. She looked relaxed. She said,

"Thanks, guys!"

I thought she had been treated pretty roughly, but it seemed to agree with her. She was relaxed and in that post-orgasmic glow. Just when I thought nothing was going to happen, I noticed that she suddenly put her legs together tightly, and she sat rigidly upright. I said,

"It's time to say goodnight to our friends."

I got up. Marie stayed seated. The guys got up and they grabbed their pants. That gave me an idea.

"That's not nice, Marie, thank them for the nice time before they leave."

I half-dragged her off the sofa and onto her knees while I mimed unzipping my fly to the guys. One guy got it immediately. He pulled out his cock and stroked it a few times. Like before, she crawled right over and sucked on it without command. I told the other guy that he should get one last look at her cunt before he went. He went to the business end of my girlfriend. Her legs were together, so I literally grabbed on a knee and pulled. He grabbed the other knee to spread them apart. She would have fallen on her stomach, except that her mouth was pinned to the other guy's cock. In that position, she nearly choked on it. Then it came. One loud wet fart, followed by several fartlets. She stopped sucking and started to get up. I pushed her head back down on the guy's cock. She farted loudly again. I grabbed her arm and stood her up. I said to her,

"Does someone need to use the bathroom?"

She looked eager.

"Then escort our friends to the door."

She looked utterly mortified to have farted in front of them, but she did as told. I hastened them to finish dressing and get out. She kind of followed them around, helping to get their remaining items. She made several little farts. The guys did a great job of guffawing over her farts while they dressed. Marie lost the lightness in her demeanor. I could see that she was deeply embarrassed. I opened the door, and motioned her over. I told her to say goodnight to the guys. A couple was walking down the corridor and they could easily see my naked girlfriend holding the door for the two guys, now fully dressed, as they approached the door and left.

Inwardly, I relished how humiliated that must have made her feel. I turned and went into the bathroom. I had to pee, but I really wanted to delay her trip to the bathroom. I finished, flushed, and rejoined my girlfriend. She was pacing, and she headed for the bathroom. I was still in the doorway, and I gestured like I was going to hug her. She looked at me kind of defeated, and said,