Quetzalcoatl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life continues, similar but still very different to how it was before all this. I work, love, and try to help others in any way I can. I offer to put in extra hours so there's a constant supply of eros to anyone who needs it. I redouble my efforts to love and cherish Foxie. I do more and more to give back to this community.

Things would almost be back to normal if it wasn't for the Darkness.

Despite its claims to be looking for Quetzalcoatl's dark secrets it does occasionally have the time to harass me. Often it follows me around, so close I can feel the icy flames lick my back. When I'm talking to someone it sometimes whispers horrible things in my ear, saying they hate me and only put up with me out of pity. Occasionally I hear its voice in my head at night, telling me I'm pathetic, worthless, a liar, fake, selfish, incapable of loving or being loved, every horrible thing someone can be called for hours at a time.

It's not fun, it's downright depressing and humiliating, but ultimately it's not enough to truly hurt me. The events help me put together why my memories and self-loathing were both sealed away upon my arrival. The Darkness has every intent to make me miserable, but without the context of who I once was, the events and feelings that led to me hating myself so much in the first place, I can hear its abuse without internalizing it. As awful as it is to experience, I can still cling on to the fact that I don't believe its words.

I shouldn't have been so quick to characterize my amnesia as an accident or even something sinister. For all I know I asked for it because that's how I could live happily. But even if I didn't it was done for the sake of my well-being.

That's why I ask Nobody when I see him in my dreams to not tell me about my past experiences. It's best to let the past stay in the past. I still interact with him and try to keep him company. He didn't choose to be locked away, so if nothing else I should try to befriend him and be his companion when I can.

As winter begins we get very light snowfall occasionally, more for the aesthetic than anything. It's colder, but not extreme. Seasons in Quetzalcoatl mostly serve to indicate the passage of time, keeping things fresh. Spring has an explosion of flowers all over the area, summers are bright and clear every day, and autumns always have beautiful leaves of warm colors on every tree.

At the beginning of winter I pass the one year anniversary of my arrival in Quetzalcoatl, one year of living the only life I can remember. Apparently it's tradition to celebrate the one year anniversary, but it's not recurring like a birthday. Foxie throws me a small party and invites all of our closest friends like Sapphro, Curie, and Andersen. I'm also given free rein to fuck whoever and however I want that day. All of my favorite clients and friends are more than on board, and I have sex with a dozen different people for six uninterrupted hours, from the early evening well into the night. By the end of it, my cock is throbbing, red, and sensitive to a faint breeze and the inside of my pussy is so wet from slick and loads I'm dripping for days.

Things never exactly go back to normal, it's more like a new normal is created and I get settled into that. I'm satisfied with the way things are now. As long as I go with the program and not question things, I'm happy.

Even with my guilt, I'm happy.

Even with my shame, I'm happy.

Even with my doubts, I'm happy.

I'm happy.

*****

Soon after my first year anniversary one of Quetzalcoatl's most popular winter hotspots is open for business: the hot spring center.

According to my fellow citizens a new center is built every winter and opened for seven days, each iteration more elaborate and amazing than the one before it. I had so much fun with it last year, all the way back when I first began my life in Quetzalcoatl, and I intend to make the most of it yet again.

Once I meet up with Archie and Constantine we begin our walk to the hot spring center's new location, which is on the edge of town. The other two are wearing minimal clothing, even in the relative cold, and my morph suit is set to outfit 25, which is a white and pale blue full-body jumpsuit with accents of deep red and the characteristic dull sheen of spandex. Realistically it looks like something a skydiver or a gymnast would wear, but it could also pass for a wetsuit in a pinch. It hardly matters; I don't plan on keeping it on for long anyway.

Last year it was very much a bathhouse, a singular building, but this year it appears more modeled after Asian hot spring resorts, having a central lobby with outdoor pools encircling it, separated by walls. All the springs are non-gendered since everyone in Quetzalcoatl is comfortable around each other. The only caveat is that some springs are marked with green, where activities are encouraged to be kept calm, and some are marked in red, where things can get a little frisky if the bathers so desire.

We strip nude and begin with the biggest spring, which is the size of an olympic swimming pool and cleverly designed. The pool is square, and the two axes follow along a scale, one side starting shallow and getting deeper while the other goes from lukewarm to very hot. This way everyone can easily find a spot ideal for what they're looking for.

Me and my two friends settle down at a relatively shallow part towards the hotter side of the pool. The water is constantly flowing, licking my body with heat and making my skin tingle. It feels like it's alive, embracing me.

The three of us sit mostly in silence, Archie speaking up most of the time. He's sitting in Constantine's lap while the gentle giant has his arms wrapped around his much smaller body. The masseur and the mechanic are opposites in most ways, but it's a case where opposites very much attract and they're close friends. Archie talks enough for both of them and Constantine can always take the edge off of Archie's energy. They're friends with benefits as well, though both of them also often have sex with me.

After about half an hour when I go to get some water I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Curie's friend Lilin, along with Lilin's boyfriend oread.

"Hey there, Eros. It's been far too long since we last spoke."

"Yeah, it has. I guess the both of us just have a lot to do most of the time."

I look over at Archie and Constantine, who are currently getting a little touchy-feely given that we're in a green area..

"Hey guys," I call over. "I think I'm gonna go catch up with Lilin, if that's okay."

Constantine nods warmly and Archie gives me a thumbs up. "We should probably head somewhere more private, too." He kisses his friend's neck. Smiling, I walk off with Lilin and oread.

It is true that Lilin and I don't interact nearly as much as we used to. She was once one of my regulars but ever since she and oread got together she only visits me on rare occasions. Nowadays I mostly interact with her through Curie.

Nonetheless I have a lot to thank Lilin for. She was there recommending me to others from the beginning and her high standing in our town helped word spread fast. Not to mention she was my first sexual encounter in Quetzalcoatl outside of Foxie.

I remember it all quite vividly. It was in the bathhouse last year, back when I'd hardly been living in Quetzalcoatl for a week. My supplements had taken effect and I was already living with Foxie, but my confidence level was still lower than it needed to be if I wanted to perform at my peak. My business was to start up the following day.

I was in a small, private bathing room, one of the red rooms, but since I was alone I didn't think that mattered. I had been relaxing nude, just my feet in the water, when the door opened. I turned to see a very curvy dark-skinned south Asian woman wearing a towel around her waist, her huge breasts fully exposed.

"Oh, I apologize, I didn't know anyone else would be in here," she said.

"It's fine. You can just ignore me if you want."

She walked up and looked at me a little closer.

"I'm not sure if I want to ignore you, boy. You're one fine specimen."

"Thank you very much."

She sat down at the bath's edge, her dainty feet going in the warm, scented water.

"You're new around here, aren't you?"

"I am. My name is Eros." We shook hands.

"I'm Lilin. What are you planning on doing for work?"

Suddenly I was grateful that the heat and steam meant my cheeks were already sort of red.

"Um..." I decided to throw caution to the wind. I needed to be proud of what I was doing. "I'm going to be a sex worker. The bots around here work in a pinch but I want to give people the real thing, no strings attached."

She cocks an eyebrow. "That's a noble cause, Eros. Are you sure you can handle the responsibility?"

"I'll do my best." Then I remembered what Foxie had told me about showing self-confidence, even when it feels silly. "No, I know I can do this. I'm a well-oiled sexual machine!" I flex for her.

Lilin chuckled. "You sure got spunk, I'll give you that."

Then, without warning, she put her hand on my cock. I flinched but forced myself to relax. I reminded myself that what was happening was my duty, my purpose. I enjoyed the attention, it was just a lot to take in because it was the first time with someone new. Lilin's other hand went to the taut, springy flesh at the top of my bubble butt.

"Hm...who's the one who decided you should have this dump truck ass?"

I swallowed, feeling aroused and submissive under her touch.

"I did, ma'am."

"I think you made the right call then. Do you know how to use it?"

Use it? What did she have in mind?

"I like using it very much, ma'am."

"I see. Would you like it if I were your first client?"

I sighed and felt myself melt a little.

"Yes. Please, ma'am."

"Good boy."

Lilin stood up to do two things, lock the door and turn the temperature in the room down. She must not have wanted me to overheat.

Then she dropped her towel and it felt like the whole world came to a standstill.

Lilin is a smoky, seductive feminine beauty, so it threw me off guard entirely to see that between her legs was a thick, meaty penis, hairless and gigantic.

"Is something wrong, Eros?" she asked. "Surely you've seen plenty of cocks in your day."

"I mean...I just haven't seen one so..." I felt my mouth water. "Surprising before."

"I'm a woman of many surprises."

As she approached, her cock got bigger, and I thought it was already fully erect. There are a lot of big cocks in Quetzalcoatl: mine, Constantine's, Wallace's when he was still here. None of them are as big as hers. Lilin's dick is a foot long and thick as a soda can.

"You seem overwhelmed, boy."

"How could I not be? It's..." I swallowed. "So much."

"I hope it's not too much for you to handle. You seemed pretty confident earlier."

I remembered how I had bragged about being a sex machine mere moments before. I needed to be confident, have faith in my new body and abilities. I got on my knees, arching my back so my ass stuck out.

"Please, ma'am, let me make your big beautiful cock feel good."

She laughed and cupped my chin with her hand.

"That's more like it."

The next twenty minutes or so I throated her monster dick and took the entire thing up my ass pussy. She was very dominant, very assertive and strong. When she moaned and shot a huge load inside me, I burned with pride at having done such a good job.

Afterwards we cuddled, my face in her tits. The beautiful woman petted my hair.

"Eros, you just got yourself a customer."

Back in the present, Lilin, oread, and I are relaxing in a smaller bathing area, marked red. She and I are sitting upright while oread is curled up on his side in front of Lilin, head in her naked lap.

Those two are a match made in heaven, and I feel proud that I was the one who made them aware of each other.

Oread was a painter who met with me a month or so after my business started up. Named after mountain nymphs from Greek mythology, he has an appropriately nymphish appearance. Oread is a pale, skinny little femboy, looking at least five years younger than his actual age of 27. The boy is shy and soft-spoken, usually preferring time to himself, but has specific sexual needs: he's a submissive bottom who absolutely loves cock. There aren't many people who have blown me with the same kind of reverence and gusto as him. After we had sex I suspected that he was interested in someone even bigger than me, so I told him about Lilin. He was curious, but also nervous.

"A curvy dark-skinned woman with a mammoth cock sounds wonderful, but..." he buried his face in my chest. "Are you sure she'll want a timid boy like me?"

I ran my fingers through his soft platinum blond hair.

"She'll love you. Lilin enjoys feeling dominant. Strong. Motherly. A boy like you is exactly what she wants. I never feel more small and helpless than I do with her. Or more stretched out."

"That sounds...so perfect."

Indeed my intuition was not off and the two were starry-eyed over each other right away. The two of them formed a very special relationship, Lilin as the Dominant and Oread as the submissive. Soon Lilin and Oread became Madam Lilin and her boy oread. Ever since they became a couple oread has always worn a rose-gold chain necklace with her name etched into it. Even now she's playing with that chain of love in her fingers.

"How have things been, Eros?" she asks me.

"Things have been absolutely perfect."

I see her dark eyes probe into mine in a way that makes me a little uncomfortable.

"I get the impression that isn't quite true. Is something wrong?"

I purse my lips. I thought I was better at hiding that by now.

"It's not a problem with Quetzalcoatl, it's me. It's something I need to deal with alone and I'd rather not talk about it."

"I see. Well, I trust you know what you're doing." She puts her hand on oread.

"How have things been with you two?" I ask, eager to change the subject.

"They've been wonderful," Lilin says, as usual speaking for both of them. "Isn't that right, boy?"

"Oh, You know it, Madam Lilin." oread nuzzles her dick, causing it to harden.

"boy, if you do that much more I'm going to make you finish what you've started."

"i'd love that. Sir Eros, do You want to watch?"

"Sounds fun." I scoot back a little to give them more room.

oread sucks Lilin's monster cock, throating it in his tiny body effortlessly. Those two are each something special. Part of me mourns the loss of such wonderful customers, but I know in my heart that they're much happier with each other than I could make either of them myself.

"Eros, would you mind holding my boy down as I use him?"

"Not at all." I pat my thigh. "Hop on, oread."

The submissive little femboy crawls up on my lap and I lay us down, his back against my chest. Knowing how much they both love bondage, I hold oread very tightly so he can't escape.

"Ooh, i love the way this feels, Sir Eros. Thank You for restraining me."

"You're welcome."

Lilin goes full Dominant on oread, however roughly and aggressively she's fucked me is nothing in comparison. The boy squeals, coos, whimpers under her power, his little dick exploding over and over. By the time Lilin has had her way with oread he's passed out from the intensity.

"Thanks for the help, Eros. I'll take him now."

She picks up the boy and slings him over her shoulder, to which his only response is to sigh happily. Ever since she became a full-time Dominant Lilin adjusted her supplements to increase her strength. I'm also certain oread is not naturally that sound a sleeper.

"I should bring my boy back home. It was nice talking with you, Eros. I hope you get through whatever is troubling you. I'll see you around."

"Of course. Say hi to Curie for me."

"Can do." She pats her boy's buttock and makes her leave.

I'm eventually able to track down Archie and Constantine, who look like they've just finished a lovemaking session of their own. Inspired and turned on by seeing Lilin and oread I ask them if they want a round two. Soon enough Constantine is holding me in his strong arms as Archie pile drives into me. It feels great.

Overall it was a wonderful evening at the Quetzalcoatl hot spring center, the first of many.

*****

Time marches on, and for a long stretch I both stop seeing the Darkness and stop having dreams. A part of me hopes that's a sign things will finally be over and I can live in peace, but I don't think even my most optimistic self truly believes that.

That's why one night a couple weeks after my first anniversary, when I feel myself entering a dream, all I can do is brace myself.

But nothing can prepare me for what's coming.

I'm on a cliffside, overlooking a misty white void. It's completely empty past the sheer drop, except for one thing: far off in the distance I can see a piece of land. I can't see much detail, but somehow I know that I'm looking at Quetzalcoatl.

I hear movement next to me and see someone I've never met. He's a man about my height with alabaster skin and a ridiculous mane of golden hair. It has to defy gravity the way it supports its own weight and sticks out behind him. His hair is so thick and long it's almost his size. It looks cool, but realistically would be impossible to deal with in everyday life.

The man is wearing a spotlessly white vest and green pants that seem to shimmer many different colors. Despite the rest of his clothes, his feet are bare. His build and face are slender and his eyes are hidden behind polarized sunglasses.

Seeing this strange man makes me remember something I heard once.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen the pilot since I got here. He had the biggest, longest, thickest mane of hair I've ever seen on anyone. His outfit was strange, too. He had this white shirt and iridescent green pants. I don't think he ever told me his name.

This is the pilot Wallace told me about. But when he takes off his sunglasses to reveal slitted orange eyes, I know who he truly is.

"Quetzalcoatl."

The feathered serpent looks at me, expression blank. He speaks only four words.

"The end is near."

*****

I wake up to a cold feeling in my bones. Unlike any of the other dreams, I'm oddly calm after waking up from this one, despite how ominous and confusing it was. Maybe I can take solace in the fact that like Quetzalcoatl had said, one way or another, this part of my journey is soon going to be over.

I hear a cruel, evil laugh in my mind. When I look out the window I see the Darkness in the field behind my house. It beckons me.

I'm tempted, very much tempted to ignore it, but at this point I don't see much wisdom in that. Something huge is about to happen and I may as well face it head-on. I kiss Foxie's cheek before I leave my house, not bothering to put on any clothes.

The Darkness is still laughing, if anything it's laughing even harder now. Nothing about it reads as fake, this monster is truly, deeply happy about something.

"What do you want?" I ask, voice filled with hate.

The Darkness laughs more before finding some composure.

"My apologies, it's just too fucking good not to laugh at. I could have never hoped for anything this funny!"

"Quit wasting my time and tell me whatever it is you want to tell me."

Finally the Darkness seems to get some of its usual anger back.

"I can't believe you think you can talk to me like that. But once I'm through with you, you'll never be able to look down on me again."

"Wow, such scary words from the Boogeyman! You're all talk. No power, no control, just empty threats. When are you going to realize that you can't win this?"

I don't know where this confidence came from, but at the moment it feels good to belittle and degrade the entity who has done nothing but torment me. I step forward.