Quick Fuck during Family Holiday

Story Info
Family holiday stress leads husband to a quicky in bathroom.
3.2k words
4.15
11.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one ever prepares you for the stress of family holidays. For example, it's Thanksgiving, and while it is supposed to be the day of gratitude, it turns into a family wrestling match every year. Republican uncle and liberal cousin always make the day interesting. Then you've got the one who only talks about climate change. And there's always the creepy grandpaw who is way too handsy with basically everyone.

Jackson's family is pretty crazy and very over the top. This is the first Thanksgiving that he will be bringing his wife, Phoebe, as they are now a married couple. They've been together for years, but he has never taken her for Thanksgiving because he knows how bad it gets. This year is different, though, as she is stuck with this family now.

Phoebe worked hard to prepare for Jackson's family Thanksgiving. She cooked two apple pies from scratch and even made Russian tea. She wasn't quite sure what to think because she has never been around these people before, but she wanted to get along with them as they are a part of her husband's family. Whatever she had to do, she would impress today.

Jackson's hands were clamy as he led her to his truck with a straight face. As he opened the door for her, he took in her outfit that she picked for the event. She was wearing a white button up shirt with a tweed black miniskirt, and her high heel shoes made her just tall enough that she could easily steal kisses from him. Little did she know, she could have as many kisses as she wanted as he was practically drooling over her outfit. The cherry on top were the thigh-high stocking she was wearing. One would think they were pantyhose, but when she hiked her leg up to get into the truck, he noticed that they were held up by garters. He also got a tiny peak at what looked like a red thong underneath.

After helping her hoist herself into the truck, Jackson caressed her face and said, "Damn, you look sexy. You may even be able to distract me from my family's craziness tonight." He gave her a lazy kiss that drifted down to her neck.

She tilted her head back, opening up her neck, as she said "Are they really that bad?"

His brows were scrunched into his worried face. "Baby, they can be a lot. If you can get through the evening without running away, I will give you a pleasurable award."

Her face heated as she met his eyes. "Well why do you think I wore my garters and stockings? I needed to distract you somehow. I think I deserve an award already."

That mischievous look in her eyes did something to him everytime. His lips that were on her neck started trailing downward until his fingertips could lift her skirt just a bit. That was all he needed to gain access to her hot cunt. He looked up at her and told her to spread her legs and she just might get one early.

Her face got red. She bit her lip (which always drove him crazy) and shook her head. He narrowed his eyes, "I said spread. your. legs."

She whispered, "Baby we are in the driveway, what if the neighbors walk outside?"

Jackson's cock was throbbing at this point. He told her that he wouldn't take no for an answer, and she knew what that meant. She reluctantly opened her legs a few inches. That was all he needed to pry her legs a part and bite her red thong, pulling it out from under her. She gasped as she slid a bit down the seat and Jackson finished sliding it down her legs. He grabbed the lacy underthing and stuffed it in his pocket.

He then planted kisses up her thighs as he neared her reddening pussy. Just at that moment, Jackson heard a door open across the street. While he did not really care if his neighbor saw him licking his wife's snatch, he knew that his wife would.

He removed his head from between her legs and she gave him a sinful smirk. Oh, that got under his skin. It was like she was saying "I told you so" with her eyes. He reached around to buckle her in and then got in the truck himself.

They drove the 30 minutes to the family house that Thanksgiving was being held at this year and parked amongst the other 10 cars. It would be a big group this year.

Jackson put his hand on Phoebe's thigh and asked if she was ready. Even though her cheeks were still a bit red and she had no underwear to catch any arousal she may have, she gave a tight nod.

Walking into the house was a moment of chaos. An amazing amount of people came up to hug Phoebe and ask her question after question about their marriage. How did she like the house? What job did she have? When were we going to start trying for children?

Phoebe gave him a look and Jackson grabbed her hand and excused her from the conversation. They went into the kitchen to put the apple pies down when creepy grandpaw came up to give Phoebe a hug. His hands started drifted down towards her ass and Jackson stepped in to interrupt the hug. They moved to yet another part of the house when they stumbled upon two of the young cousins, not too much younger than they were as the cousins were in their final two years of college, watching Elf.

They decided that it was the safest place at the moment and sat down on the couch. They made polite conversation about the movie and Christmas preparations and plans after college. The cousins, Mark and Dan, commented on how beautiful Phoebe is. Phoebe was polite and thanked them. Dan had been casually scooting closer during the conversation, and eventually got close enough that he put his arm on the back of the couch, his hand just barely touching her shoulder. Jackson, not noticing this, excused himself to say hello to his mother and said he would be right back.

As Dan's hand moved closer to Phoebe's back, she stiffened. Dan recognized the motion and got up to excuse himself to the bathroom. She was relieved to say the least. Mark and Phoebe were the only ones left in the room, on opposite sides of the couch. He was looking at her with a smirk, asking her about what she did in her free time. She mentioned dancing and painting, and Mark gave her his undivided attention. Except for the moment where his gaze drifted lower towards where she realized her garters were showing. Her eyes widened as she realized and Mark looked away.

Mark tried to make eye contact with her again and said, "Hey, don't be embarrassed. There's nothing wrong with wearing a little lingerie to work your husband up at the family dinner, right?"

Her cheeks flushed, "But that wasn't my intention. I mean, I have to have something to hold my stockings up. I mean, it's really none of your business, Mark." He knew it was a lie.

His gaze once more lowered to where her hand was now covering the garter belt. He flicked his eyes back to hers as he said, "Of course." He stood up and excused himself.

Embarrassed, Phoebe got up to find Jackson so that she would not be alone. She found him in the kitchen talking to his mother, the one sane person here it seems. She asked if they could grab the pumpkin pie from the refrigerator downstairs. They walked together down the stairs and when Jackson confirmed that they were, indeed, alone, he pinned her against the refrigerator.

His eyes met hers as he said, "Fuck, do you realize what you are doing to me with your little outfit and those looks in my direction."

She gave a small laugh as her hands drifted up his torso and around his neck. His lips went to her mouth. She opened for him and his hand ran up the inside of her thigh. His finger brushed up against her incredibly wet pussy and he groaned into her mouth.

Phoebe's head leaned back as Jackson circled her vulva with his finger. Every time he passed her her clit, he would rub it a little. After a couple minutes, she was grinding her pussy on his hand. "Please, please, please" escaped her lips over and over.

His other hand wrapped around her throat gently, "Please what my love?" Her eyes lit up and she gave a smirk.

"Please fill me, sir."

Jackson immediately inserted two fingers and Phoebe moaned loudly. His eyes went wide as her volume. "Fuck, baby, you gotta stay quiet." She gave a quick nod and his hand moved from her throat to her mouth. While his thumb worked on her clit, he was able to thrust three fingers into her sopping pussy. Her hands were tightly grabbing his shoulder and neck as her eyes continued to get wider.

Jackson knew those eyes. He knew that he was about to see his wife shatter on his hand. And he loved every second of it. Just as she was about to explode, the door to the downstairs opened. Shit.

Jackson removed his hand quickly and Phoebe's eyes closed with dissatisfaction. His gut turned at that look. They separated just as Dan reached the bottom step. Jackson and Phoebe were both breathing hard as Dan spoke, "You took too long with the pumpkin pie."

Phoebe turned away from the refrigerator and Jackson grabbed the pies. Dan's face was full of mischief as he looked at Phoebe and said, "I almost didn't want to bother you as you were so close." Her face reddened to the color of a tomato as Jackson slapped him. It didnt seem to bother Dan as he grabbed the pies and walked back up the stairs.

Jackson took Phoebe's face in his hands and apologized. She understood, though, that they had been too careless. They walked up the stairs and found Mark staring at them as they eased back into conversation with various family members.

A game of football started out in the backyard, one of their family traditions. Jackson and Phoebe were on the same team and were basically just going through the motions with Phoebe attempting (poorly) to catch Jackson's throws. About halfway through the game, Jackson got the ball and threw to Phoebe, who actually caught it. She started to run with the ball when Dan came up behind her and tackled her. His hands on her hips, he landed right on top of her. Knocking her breath away, Dan laughed and said "You're more out of breath than you were in the throws of orgasm with your husband. I'll consider that a win for me."

However, Dan did not realize that Jackson had heard that comment as he came up to protect his wife. Jackson grabbed Dan's shoulder and threw him off of his wife. He grabbed Dan's shirt, standing over him, and began yelling. "What the fuck did you just say to my wife?"

Dan snickered and that was it. They began throwing punches and rolling around in the grass. Far too close to the chaos, Phoebe felt a tug on her shoulder. She turned to realize that it was Mark. He helped her up and got her out of the way of the fight. He looked at her with sad eyes, "I am so sorry about my cousins." He then walked right into the fight and pulled them off of each other.

Jackson's mother came over to yell at them and told them to clean up immediately. Jackson came over to Phoebe with a scratch on his face and his arm, but otherwise fine. Dan looked worse.

They went inside and Jackson took Phoebe up to the bathroom on the second floor. He started to wash off his face and arm and the dust off his clothes. He apologized profusely, saying that he did not think they would ever come back for another Thanksgiving.

Phoebe just smiled, I mean he had just gotten into a fight for her honor. With him leaning against the counter, she walked up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked down at her with a gentle look. "I love you" he said as he moved her hair behind her ear.

She took his hands and placed them right on her ass as she said, "I believe you can finish where you left off, sir, if you work quickly. But this time, make sure you fill me up with what I really want."

He knew exactly what that meant. She loved being filled by his 7.5" cock. She had said numerous times that is was the perfect girth and the perfect size to get to her cervix, and she loved a cervical orgasm.

He smiled as his lips landed on hers, and she once again opened her mouth to him. He pushed her into the door and wrapped her hair in his hand and he forced her head back so he could kiss her neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted a leg. He took that signal and wrapped both of her legs around his hips. They kissed with everything they had. When she whimpered into his mouth, he asked her, "Can you be quiet baby?" She gave a slight nod as her eyes got wide again.

She smiled as he used his weight to hold her against the door as he unzipped his pants and lowered his boxers. His hand reached up under her shirt to get to those 32DDD breasts that he loved. He fondled them while aiming his cock right for her cunt. She was soaking wet and her underwear had been gone for hours, so even her thighs were slick with heat.

He pulled back and looked in her eyes to make sure she was ready before plunging into her tight pussy. They both groaned as they had been waiting for this all day. It was probably louder than it should have been, but they did not give a fuck at this point.

He put one hand around her waist and the other rubbing her clit as he slammed into her. Her head was thrown back and her eyes shut as she tried her best to remain quiet as her body was finally being satisfied. Jackson looked down to where his dick was being consumed by her and had to think about anything else to keep from cumming on the spot. She had to cum first. He had to make her cum since she had been teased all day.

He moved his hand to grab her chin, focusing her attention on him and said "I am going to move you, hold on." She nodded, no breath left for words, as he moved the shower mat to the center of the floor and laid her on it. He then grabbed her thighs and threw her legs over his shoulders (her dancing lessons sure were a blessing) and thrusted into her pussy from a better angle. This had her gasping for breath and leaving claw marks on his back.

He looked down into those lustful eyes of hers and said, "Yeah, baby, that's it. Take it out on me gorgeous. Rip my back to shreds." Her grip on his back tightened even more as her back arched off the mat. She was so close. He used one hand to wrap around her throat and the other to rub her clit hard. She was about to let out a scream when his mouth crashed into hers.

She screamed into his mouth as her orgasm crashed through her, but he did not let up on her clit. Tears streaming down her face, she groaned "Baby I can't."

He continued to thrust into her, grinding at that angle she loved, and circling that clit. "You can take it baby, and you will, until you give me another orgasm." Her eyes widened as she took in his words.

It was only another minute before his cock was throbbing uncontrollably. He did the only thing he could think of in order to thrown her over the edge for him. He whispered into her ear, "Baby you are doing so well, look at how you take my cock. There is no one that takes my cock as well as you do. Show me how much you love being filled by it." After throwing her a little praise, his mouth went straight to her nipple and his thumb continued on her clit and his other hand reached underneath her and started to rim her ass. It was too much for her. She exploded, soaking the bath math with her seemingly never-ending squirt. With nothing to cover her scream, she had to be heard by those downstairs. Thank god everyone should be outside still playing football.

As she came down, Jackson continued to thrust until his cock was throbbing so hard she could feel his heart beating inside of her.

He looked at her right before he came and said "It's like fucking a virgin every time, you're so fucking tight." He released his cum inside of her and barely held his weight up so he didn't collapse ontop of her.

They looked at each other as they gained their senses back. He pulled out and got his clothes in order. She looked with a worried glance in his direction. "What is it, baby?"

She bit her lip, "Well, you'll be leaking out of me for hours and I have no underwear."

Jackson gave her a smirk, "Fucking good. I want everyone to smell me on you."

Her cheeks heated and she gathered herself before they stepped out of the bathroom. She looked both ways and noticed Mark standing in one of the doorways, mostly hidden. When he saw that she noticed him, he smirked.

She smiled. She knew how to deal with pervs. She tugged on Jackson's shirt and pushed him against the hallway wall. He looked down at her with a confused expression, "What are you doing?"

She glanced in Mark's direction and looked back at her husband, "I want everyone to know that I am so in love you and that you're it for me." He turned his head a bit and smiled.

He said, "If anyone doesn't understand that, then fuck em."

She smiled and stood on her tip toes, leaning on him. "Kiss me, sir."

He grabbed her hair and pushed her to the opposite wall, until she was pressed up against it. He kissed her hard and deep. His hand went to her ass and squeezed. She gave a slight moan while looking right at Mark. Jackson then slid his finger through the cum now leaking out of her and he lifted his finger to her lips. "Taste how good we are together." Her lips sucked it all off his finger and she groaned. They then kissed, both tasting their combined arousal.

At that, Phoebe untangled herself and pulled Jackson downstairs. She thought that should make it loud and clear. She looked forward to showing off at this family's Christmas as well.