Life After Divorce Ch. 01

Story Info
When a life goes wrong.
2.6k words
4.41
14.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
106 Followers

After nearly 30 years of marriage, I came home from work one afternoon to be confronted by my wife announcing, that she had met someone else, had got her own flat and was leaving. Was I shocked, no! Was I surprised, no! You see this guy was just the last in a very long list of men she had fucked during our time together. We got married at 19, after she claimed I got her pregnant, while I worked had to support her and the other three children who came along, she entertained herself with other men. I stayed mostly faithful, only straying once.

So at the age of 49, I found myself all alone and turned to the internet for company. I chatted to a few women who were nearby but none showed any interest in meeting up, except one, Cathy. It turns out she worked in the office of an engineering firm, where once I was employed, joining after I left. Over the next 3 weeks we progressed from the internet, to talking on the phone, spending most nights conversing for hours. We had one big thing in common, a love of walking, so we made arrangements to go for a stroll along the Clyne Valley, which at this time of year would be full of vibrant colours.

I should point out, at this time I had no idea what she looked like, her dating profile had no picture attached and her Facebook page was locked. All I knew about her was that she was 39, divorced, had two teenage children and drove an old red car.

As I waited for her to pick me up, holding the obligatory box of chocolates and flowers in my hands, I pondered why she hid herself away. The reason became apparent once I saw her. Was she hideous, no, quite the opposite, short, blonde hair, glasses and a very pretty face, the drawback as she said herself, was that she carried a lot of extra weight. That did not worry me at all, I lost my virginity to a much older and bigger woman and I knew all the fun that came when exploring the extra folds.

We parked up and headed up the valley, I was quite surprised when she slipped her hand in mine wrapping our fingers together. Mother nature then dealt us a nasty blow, the heavens opened and the rain poured down, forcing us to beat a hasty retreat back to the car. As we ran I could not help notice the way her breasts bounced up and down. In keeping with the rest of her body, they looked huge.

Instead of walking we found ourselves parked in a deserted car park, right on the harbour with a splendid view of the boats bobbing up and down on the now choppy water.

We chatted, laughed, even played the raindrop game, each guessing which tiny bit of water would reach the bottom of the windscreen first. Time quickly passed and the grey skies were replaced by the darkness of night. Suddenly our car was illuminated by the headlights of another, which drove slowly to the end of the car park, turned, made it's way towards us before stopping. Through the glare, we could just make out the yellow and blue markings.

"Police." I whispered to Cathy.

"I wonder if someone in the apartments has reported us, it must look suspicious, after all we have been parked here for hours." She giggled.

"Bet they are guessing are we lovers or robbers?" I chirped back.

"Definitely lovers."

Having said that she leant over, placed her lips to mine. It was a kiss full of passion and desire, opened mouthed, her tongue probing, swirling. Gently nibbling my lower lip, her breath mixing with mine, her fingers entwined in my hair as she sucked my tongue in between her lips. The police car drove slowly past as we continued to embrace, leaving us in total darkness.

When we finally broke apart, I said to her,

"I wasn't expecting that."

"I've been wanting to do that all evening but it's getting late. It's an early start for me in he morning so I'd better get you home."

On the drive home, I continually stroked her thigh, edging closer to her pussy, stopping just short of stroking it through her jeans. On the arrival at my house, I invited her in but she declined, she kissed me again and told me she would text me.

As I climbed into my empty bed, I wondered if I had just been given the brush off. I was awaken at 4:30am by the sound of my phone ringing, the caller ID said Cathy.

"Hi lover boy, hope I didn't wake you, told you I had an early start, how about we meet later. The weather is supposed to be nice, we can go for another walk, have some food and maybe."

She did not complete the sentence, just told me where and when she would pick me up and ended the call.

She was right, the day was beautiful, hot and cloudless, I'm lucky that I only live a few minutes walk from an estuary, with scenic views and a nice pathway, ideal for leisurely strolls. Cathy was already waiting for me when I arrived. She greeted me with a hug and a peck on the cheek before announcing,

"Lets go and make up for last night."

Again she slipped her hand in mine, her soft fingers felt good in mine. We walked to the end of the pathway in near silence, not in a bad way, both of us enjoying the bird songs, the gentle lapping of the water as it made it's way in. We bought ice cream and sat on the sea wall, the way she ate hers was a total tease, slipping her tongue up from the bottom of the cone, swirling her tongue in the creamy mixture before sucking the flake between her cherry lips, so simple but so erotic. Once she had finished, she jumped off the wall, stood between my open, dangling legs, wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me close and kissed me. The combination of her cold lips and warm tongue sent shivers down my spine and soon had my cock erect. When she pulled me closer, her large breasts crushed against my chest, through her tee-shirt, I could feel her nipples press into me.

"My god, how big are they?" I exclaimed.

"38DD." She told me before adding,

"Now let's go eat and then maybe?"

Still she did not explain the maybe, as we walked back to her car, she slipped her hand inside my back pocket of my jeans and I did the same to her, feeling her arse.

The only place open, that served a sit down meal, was the local Indian restaurant, where she made the comment,

"I like it hot and spicy."

With the meal finished we headed back to my place, this time however, I did not need to invite her in, as soon as the car was parked up and locked, she headed straight to my front door. We had barely entered before she pounced on me, biting my neck, rubbing my cock.

"Take me to bed, right now." She demanded.

I led her upstairs and into my room, she stood by the door and looked quite shocked. Many years ago, I purchased a large four poster bed and spent a lot of time and effort in restoring it. Where once it was painted very badly white, the polished wood shone, layer upon layer of lace, gave the occupants total privacy and soft orange lighting filled it with a feeling of warmth.

Cathy looked around the room, taking in the pictures that adorned the walls, erotic, not pornographic depicting a woman in various states of undress.

She sat on the bed, running her hands across the bedding,

"I love the feel of satin." She said.

I was about to tell her they were pure silk, when she asked me to turn off the lights so she could get undressed. A strange request considering we were about to have sex, I duly obliged and in near darkness, I watched her remove her clothes and climb upon the bed. I disrobed quickly and slid in beside her. Laying side by side we kissed, gently at first building up to a tango of tongues. My arm around her, stroking her naked back, her big tits pressed tight against my chest. She moaned when I left her lips and began nibbling on her neck,

"Oh shit, don't stop."

She shuddered against me as I continued to work her neck, biting, sucking, running my fingers through her hair. Cathy groaned when I touched her breasts, they were firm, heavy but incredibly soft and when I rolled her nipple, I felt it grow harder beneath my fingers. She arched her back and whimpered as I continued to knead her hot tender flesh.

First one breast, then the other, cupping, caressing, massaging, stroking her nipples, flicking the tips. Softly nibbling her neck, I edged my way around, licking the underside of her chin, trailing my tongue lower, between the cleft of her breasts, up and down, swirling against the inside of her enormous orbs. Lifting one silky smooth globe, I lowered my head to it, kissed around it's pimpled areola, before blowing my hot breath across her swollen nipple. Her chest was heaving in anticipation, her desire mounting, awaiting the moment, I hovered just above it, waiting for her next move, barely seconds passed before she grabbed my head, forcing it down, her ripe strawberry plunging between my willing lips. Like a new born baby, suckling, I sucked her nipple hard, trying with all my might to express mother natures milk. I held her teat between my teeth, bobbing my head up and down, stretching it. Letting it go with a slurping sound before clamping it again, over and over I continued, her body heaving, rising and falling in time with my ministrations.

As I worked her tits, my fingers roamed lower, over the rolls of her stomach, probing her belly button, poking it like a virgins pussy, feeling it resist my intrusion. The bed was bouncing, her writhing body pushed hard against mine, her moans and groans filled my ears and still my fingers crept lower. Her pussy was covered in hair, not thick and wiry but trimmed and silky, she giggled as I let my fingers tease and pull them. The little laughs changed quickly to contented sighs, when I touched her very wet, open lips. Barely touching her, I used my finger tips to stroke her inner walls, slowly up and down they danced, sticky with her juices, teasing the entrance of her vagina before encircling her clit. Her love button was quite large and stood prominently out from its hood. Disengaging myself from her breasts, I kissed my way down across her stomach and knelt between her open legs. As I bent towards her, the aroma of sex filled my nostrils, intoxicating and heady, I was about to go down on her, when she pulled my head up, looked at me in a very timid way and asked,

"Are you going to lick my pussy."

I answered "Yes, is that okay?"

There was a slight stutter in her voice, when she replied,

"I'm not sure, no-one has done it to me before."

I could not believe my ears, did she not just say at the age of 39, she was still a virgin in regards to having her pussy licked. I was not sure I believed her at first, but the look in her tear filled eyes, told me she was speaking the truth.

I edged my way up her body, kissed her forehead and whispered,

"If you don't want me to do it, I shan't push it, but believe me, you will enjoy it."

"Promise?"

I gave her a little wink and said,

"Let's find out."

I gave her a long sensual kiss, whilst my fingers played between her open legs, before edging back down to kneel between her thighs, her outer lips were puffy, the inner walls moist, a little trickle of love honey dribbled from her vaginas entrance. Her clit was erect, standing proud from beneath it's protective hood. If this really was the first time of experiencing oral sex, I was determined she would remember it for the rest of her life.

I began by lapping the secretions escaping from her gates of heaven,

"Mmm, you taste delightful, so sweet." I told her.

She didn't reply, just parted her legs wider.

Ignoring her clit, I nibbled her outer lips, licked her inner walls, lapped her vagina opening. She still lay quiet, but the way her hands gripped the bed sheets, indicated I was having the desired effect. Up and down my tongue travelled, gently at first, then pressing harder, she pushed her hips up, exposing her open entrance. My first finger slipped easily inside, quickly followed by a second, I finger fucked her slowly, bringing her to the edge of her first orgasm, as her body began to quiver, I took her clit between my lips for the first time. Flicking my tongue over it's hyper sensitive tip before for sucking upon it. This tipped her over the edge, she shook uncontrollably, bouncing her on the bed, causing her big its to wobble, her gentle sighs replaced by screams of ecstasy, copious amounts of love honey leaked from her pussy. I stopped my playing, allowing her to enjoy the sensations flowing through her body, but before they fully subsided, I began again, lifting her knees this time, so that my two fingers could penetrate her deeper. Flicking my tongue up and down her engorged clit, I placed my free hand under her arse, clutching handfuls of flabby flesh. I found her little brown button, already well lubricated from the juices spilling from her cunt. Pushing gently upon it, my finger eased inside it, she yelped at my intrusion.

"STOP, I've never." Her sentence was cut off, her words came too late, I already had my finger buried in her bum hole.

"Uh!!!! Uh!!!! Uh!!!! YOU SHOULDN'TBE DOING!!! OH MY GOD, Uh!!!! I'M CUMMING, Uh!!!! I'M CUMMING, DON'T STOP, PLEASE DONT STOP!!!!" She pleaded with me.

I had no intention nor the inclination to stop anytime soon, I had decided quite soon into our coupling, that tonight was not the night for intercourse, instead Cathy would experience something new, a lover willing to give her multiple orgasms, someone who put her needs first, not a roll on, empty balls and roll off merchant. My time would come.

Nearly two hours later, she pushed me away.

"You have to stop, I can't take any more, I've come more in one night, than all the other times put together." She said.

I climbed up beside her, brushed her sweat laden hair from her face, kissed her gently and wrapped my arms around her.

When she had recovered slightly she said,

"Wow, no-one has made love to me like that before, but you never fucked me. Do I repulse you?"

I laughed at her,

"Don't be silly, I wanted you to know, that not all men are the same, some like me put a lady first, but next time, I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Next time, you want to see me again?" She asked.

"Of course and with the lights on." I replied.

"I can't promise that. Shit look at the time, I better go my kids will be wondering where I am."

She dressed quickly, gave me a kiss and left.

bensha
bensha
106 Followers