Quick Hits - Jeanne Pt. 01

Story Info
Dad connects with daughter after the death of his wife.
1.4k words
4.44
39.6k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a miserable day, burying my ex wife, Caroline. Our daughter, Jeanne, was distraught at losing her mother. Jeanne had to come home from college to attend the funeral. She had intended to stay with her mom's wife, Diane, but could not handle being at that house, so she moved over to stay with me.

After the reception at Diane's we returned to the house. I poured a drink and sat on the balcony watching the sun set in the Pacific Ocean. Jeanne had said she had a headache and went to lie down.

My wife had left me for Diane, but we remained good friends. Her death in a car crash had been a shock and we were all a little unsteady.

About an hour later, and probably three drinks, Jeanne came and joined me on the back balcony. Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot, had been crying more. She had been inconsolable the first couple of nights and a doctor friend had prescribed something to make her sleep.

Jeanne was the twin of her mother at 20. Long legs, long brunette hair, slim build, nice 34C tits. She had a short robe on when she joined me on the couch. The sun had disappeared below the horizon and the sky was lit with nautical twilight. Jeanne snuggled up to me, I wrapped an arm around her holding her gently.

We sat quietly for a while. Her sobbing softly into my chest. Stopping and starting.

"Daddy will it ever stop hurting?"

"I don't know baby, I know it does now. But, like when your grandmother died, it gets easier, the good memories keep her alive."

She nodded and put her head back on my chest as I stroked her hair. I think she actually nodded off a bit as she seemed to wake with a start.

Looking up, "Daddy, I think I am going to try to sleep." She got up from the couch.

Leaning over she kissed me on the cheek, "I love you Daddy. You can't leave me, I need you."

"I'm not going anywhere princess, I will be here to take care of you."

She nodded with sad eyes, "We only have each other now." Jeanne squeezed my hand and disappeared in the house.

The scotch kicked in with me and I wandered off to bed, sliding naked between the sheets as I usually do. My sleep fitful as I tossed between sleep and semi awake.

I figured out later it was about 4 AM when I felt the bed shake.

"Dad?"

Groggy I answered, "Yes baby."

"Hold me. I'm scared."

She slid under the covers with me. Fuck, I'm naked, Hope she doesn't get too close.

Cuddling next to me I could feel the silky robe she had on earlier. Her head lay on my shoulder, her body against my arm. She lifted my arm to cuddle up closer to me. I hugged her, feeling her warmth through her robe.

She purred contently as she nestled up to me. I could feel her warm breath on my chest. As she snuggled closer, I could feel her legs touching mine.

"This feels nice Daddy, thank you."

"It does baby," I said as I hugged her.

Her body touching mine, the heat, all brought up a reaction. My cock started to harden, I could feel it growing, getting harder. OH Shit I said to myself this is not good.

She rolled a bit towards me, her hand moving across my body to rest on my hip, her left leg pushing over mine. She was almost touching my now hard 7" fat cut cock. I heard a soft giggle from her.

"What's so funny?"

She raised her head up looking at me in the dim light. "I just remembered what Mom told me about you sleeping nude. She and Diane did it and got me to start doing it when I was 16."

I knew Caroline and Diane were nude sleepers, I did not know that Jeanne was.

Jeanne rolled back from me, reached down untying her robe exposing her nude body and then rolled back up to me, her wonderful tits resting on my chest,

I sighed audibly. Looking down at her.

"You okay Dad? I did not mean to scare or hurt you."

"No baby, it's okay. You just look exactly like your mother at 20. It's amazing."

She looked at me and smiled. Moving up she kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Jeanne."

We laid quietly like this for a couple of minutes. Jeanne shifted over a bit, her leg going over mine again, now I could feel her warm pussy touching my leg. It brushed my hard cock and I groaned.

Her hand went down and wrapped around my cock, "Is that because of me Dad?"

"Ah yeah baby it is, sorry it has a mind of its own sometimes."

She gripped it tighter, "Wow, Mom was right you do have a nice cock."

"Jeanne, what are you doing baby?," I placed my hand over hers on my cock meaning to move it away but she began to stroke me.

"OH Jeanne, baby, we should not be here."

"Daddy I need you tonight, help me please. PLEASE!"

She climbed on top of me kissing me on the lips. Lining my cock up with her pussy she began to work me into her. Her pussy smooth, tight and wet. Sitting up she slid the robe off, naked, riding my cock. It took her a couple of minutes to work me all the way in but soon had me balls deep in her.

She smiled down at me as she began to ride my cock.

"Oh god Daddy you feel so good. I see why Mom liked fucking you."

I looked at her funny.

She smiled, "Mom told me all about your guy's sex life, both of you were very naughty."

I put my hands on her hips, "We can talk about that later."

She laid on top of me, her tits pressing on my chest. Looking up at me she kissed me.

Riding me hard, I could sense the need, the urgency in her. Slamming her clit down hard, going deep every time.

Her breath changed, I felt her body tense up. Slamming down hard one last time she came hard. the orgasm sweeping through her, her pussy clenching my cock.

"OH FUCK DADDY, CUM IN ME."

I did not need anymore encouragement, I pushed deep my cock exploding in her.

I pushed my head in her chest, "OH JEANNE, BABY. I love you."

She collapsed on top of me, us both spent. After a couple of minutes she rolled off of me, a trail of cum going across my leg. I held her in my arms.

"Thank you Daddy," she said quietly. I kissed her shoulder

We fell asleep with me cuddled up behind her.

I woke up feeling her hand on my hard cock. She was backing into me, inserting my cock in her again.

"Daddy, one more time please? I need to get ready to leave soon."

I pushed into her, she moaned as my cock slid back into her tight pussy. Fucking her slowly from behind, I took the time to enjoy her. Felt her fingers playing with her clit. I was soon flooding her with sperm again as she came. Rolling over to face me, she kissed me and we laid together for a bit.

"Dad I need to get ready and Diane is coming over this morning."

"Okay baby," I said as I watched her naked body slide out of the bed and leave.

Got cleaned up and went downstairs just as Diane arrived. We chatted for a bit about some of the estate matters and things I could help her with. Jeanne came down a few minutes later with her luggage. She was returning to school to finish the semester then come home for the summer. Seven weeks or so and she would be back.

Diane and I drove her to the airport. She almost would not let go of me when we hugged.

"She is going to need you more than you know Dave. Jeanne is taking this hard," Diane said as we drove back.

"I know, I will work on clearing my schedule for this summer, see where she winds up."

I put my hand on Diane's hand. "I know you are hurting too, whatever you need, we are a family now. I think you will be a big part of Jeanne's life going forward."

She patted my hand, "Thanks for that, I sure hope so." Diane thinks to herself, he has no idea how much.

To be continued