Quick Hits - Jeanne Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of story of my daughters pregnancy.
1.4k words
4.27
15.8k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See Jeanne Pt. 01 to see where we started.

The next few weeks were hard.  Spoke to my Daughter, Jeanne, almost every day.  She seemed to be doing better dealing with the death of her mother, my ex-wife. 

The ex-wifes wife, Diane, was around also and we spoke quite often.

About a week before Jeanne was to return from college for the summer, Diane called and asked to come by, she had something to discuss.  I figured it was about the estate and what we needed to do for Jeanne with some assets.  

She dropped by that evening, hugged me as she came through the door, walked over to the bar and poured a half glass of bourbon.  I watched somewhat amazed.

"I didn't think you liked bourbon."

"I don't.  This is for you," placing the glass in front of me.

"Well shit, what is it you needed to see me about?"

Diane took a deep breath, "Jeanne's pregnant."

"What, did something happen at school?  Did she hook up with someone while she was back here?"

"No, but it did happen while she was home," she said looking right at me.

I looked at her for a second, then I realized what she was saying to me, "Oh fuck.  It's from when we slept together?"

Diane nodded.  "She said she was just so caught up in her emotions, she wanted to be as close to you as she could be.  Jeanne is allergic to the ingredients in birth control pills, so she has a diaphragm or requires condoms.  It was right in the middle of her ovulation.  Was probably pregnant the morning she left, or shortly thereafter."

I took a big gulp of the drink.  "What does she want to do?"

"She wants to have your baby.  Jeanne is going to move back here when the semester is over, have the baby and see where it goes from there."

I just stared at Diane, "I don't know what to say."

She came over and hugged me, "Just be open to what she has to say.  She loves you very much and you love her.  I am here for both of you."

"Thanks, I should go call her."

"No not now.  She wanted  you to know but is not prepared to talk to you yet.  When she gets home Friday you can talk.  I will let her know we did and see where it goes."

Diane left shortly thereafter and I sat there stunned.  What were we going to do?  Jeanne could not let this ruin her life.  I wanted to talk to her to hold her, but could not, yet.  About an hour later my phone dinged, a text message.

"I love you Daddy," was all it said.

Texting back, "I love you too, see  you soon."

The next week was a mess,  I could not concentrate or sleep.  By the time Friday rolled around, I was a wreck.  Diane was picking her up at the airport, I waited nervously at home.  

Friday finally came. Diane picked Jeanne up at the airport.  They walked in the door.  Jeanne stopped and looked at me, tears in her eyes.

"Oh Daddy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause problems," she said, flinging herself into my arms.

I held her as Diane watched.  

"It's okay baby, it's okay,  I love you and will help you however I can," I said, stroking her head as I held her.

She looked up," Really Daddy?  You mean that, you aren't mad?"

"No baby, not at all."

I held her for a couple of minutes, and she finally looked up.

Wiping tears from her eyes, "I must be a mess.  I am going to clean up, put my things away and lay down for a bit, long flight."

I kissed her cheek, "Whatever you need baby."

She went off to her room.  

Diane looked at me.  "She is a mess, very fragile.  She is still in shock over Caroline and then this.  She wants to have the baby, it's sort of  her remembrance of her mom and her connection to you.  Be careful with her.  You know I am here to help."

"I know Diane, thanks."

She stepped up and hugged me whispering in my ear, "I will do anything for you two, you know that."

I nodded, she kissed me on the cheek.

"Call me later," and went out the door.

I went down the hall and peeked into Jeanne's room.  She was asleep in her bed, the covers 1/2 way off of her.  I stepped in to cover her up, she had stripped naked to sleep, looking so innocent and beautiful as she slept.  I pulled her covers up and left.

She found me later that day sitting on the balcony staring out to sea.  I had a pair of shorts on and she stepped out naked.

"Hi Daddy, I thought we were going nude here too, like at Diane's.  Do you need me to put something on?"

I smiled up at her, "No baby, it's okay."  Standing up I slipped my shorts off and laid back down on the double lounger.

Jeanne laid next to me her head on my chest, my arm around her.  She laid there for a couple of minutes,  Her warm body next to mine reminded me so much of her mother.  My cock got hard as she laid against me.  I then saw her hand move to my cock, wrapping her fingers around it.

I moaned as she grabbed me, pulling her tighter.  She began to slowly stroke my cock.  

"Jeanne, baby, what are we doing?"

"Just relax Daddy, let me take care of this."

I nodded and she slid down my body taking my cock in her mouth.  Moaning as she deep throated me, her lips around the base of my cock.  Her warm mouth on my cock, her throat massaging the head, it felt so good.  She popped up gulping in air, then went back to stroking my cock, sliding her mouth over it.  Releasing her hand she was soon using her mouth as a pussy, my cock fucking her face.

Grabbing my balls and squeezing, she began to suck harder, faster.  I was moaning, my hand resting on her head.  There was no holding back, my cock exploded into her mouth, pulsing filling her mouth.  I heard her moan as she gulped and swallowed my cum.  Laying there, my cock still in her mouth, softening.  She kissed the head then moved back up next to me.

"Wow Dad that was quite a load, wasn't sure I was going to get it all."

I chuckled, "Well it has been building up since you were here last."

Jeane looked at me seriously.  "Dad I know I can't replace Mom for you, I know you still loved her, but I want to be here for you.  Let me help you with this part.  I want to move into your room, sleep with you every night."

"Jeanne, you don't have to do that.  I love you, but we should not have done what we did.  It was amazing but I'm not sure we can continue it."

"Oh Daddy, I need  you too.  We need each other," tears running down her cheek.

I held her close, feeling her sobbing quietly.  

She stopped after a couple of minutes, then sat up, untangling herself from me.  

Kissing me on the cheek, "Good night Dad, I love you."

I watched as she walked back into the house, thinking I have fucked up again.  My thoughts on what we should do.  

They were interrupted by someone coming into the house.  I could hear the door chimes of the front door.  Turning I could see Diane moving through the house headed my way.  

"What the hell is wrong with you?  Don't you get it?  See how she loves you?  And now, at the time she needs you the most, you, the father of her child and her Dad, turn her away.  What the fuck Dave step up."

I looked up at her and nodded, "You're right, I am not handling this well."  

It was kinda intimidating her standing over me dressed, me naked in the lounge chair.  

She shook her head, "Go take care of her.  It's late, I am going to go stay in the guest house."

Diane leaned in, kissing me on the cheek, "You two will get through this, but you have to do it together."

She took off to the back of the yard to the guest house.

I went back inside to see Jeanne.  

To be continued.