Quick Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
A story I cranked out from boredom. Needed to write.
1.9k words
3.88
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking brats!" Barbara cursed storming into the house and throwing her purse on the couch. She was fuming after a baby threw up on her back and ruined her clothes. Her day was going so well after sealing an important deal at work. She went upstairs to her room to clean up and find some clean clothes. "How can anyone bare having those screaming little shits is beyond me." She took a shower to get the smell of sour milk, put everything into the washing machine, and sat down with a glass of wine to unwind. It wasn't worth losing her temper over someone's little crotch goblin. She opened her laptop to get her off it and focused on her work.

Three glasses of wine later, Barbara started to feel odd. Her thoughts were muddled and blurred together until they vanished completely. Something told her she needed to stop drinking but she couldn't put her glass down. The fourth glass emptied the bottle. She guzzled it down, spilling some on her shirt and wearing it on her chin. Every once brought her deeper into a dense fog. This hadn't happened before, and she knew that, but it was getting harder to think. It was surprising she was able to stand up and walk in the kitchen. There was a knock at the door. Barbara peeked her head out of the kitchen and cocked her brow. She wasn't expecting company. Her friends were rarely invited over. She sluggishly wobbled to the door and cracked it open. "Hello?" her words were a bit slurred, her eyes having trouble focusing on the rather tall dragon standing in the doorway. He smiled at her. "Aren't you going to let me in?"

"What?" his question sparked some concern from her, providing some clarity. "Why would I let some stranger into my home?" She tried to reach for the mace on the stand next to the front door.

"Because you invited me over." His voice seemed to clear away the fog, every word guiding her back to her senses but still very lost. She blinked and allowed him inside.

"Oh, of course. Please, come in." He walked in and removed his jacket. Barbara was still very confused why this guy was here. She barely spoke to other humans, so inviting a dragon was more than a little unnerving. Even though there was a certain charm to him. "I'm sorry but why are you here? I would have remembered inviting someone like you."

"It doesn't matter." He told her as he rolled up his sleeves and stared at her. The confusion on her face was so sweet to see, he grinned and slipped his hands into his pockets. Barbara wanted to protest his claim but there was something keeping her from speaking. It couldn't have been the wine. It was her favorite brand, and her house was protected by the best security system on the market. "What matters is that I am here to help you." He invited her to the couch. Barbara looked between him and the couch, becoming more lost than before. The stranger reached out and gently takes her by the hand. "I'm here to help you discover a piece of life you've been ignoring."

"Ignoring?" Barbara had her life planned out from beginning to end. What could she possibly have missed? The stranger nodded and brought her close pulling out his phone. She looked at the screen and gasped at the image of a woman sucking off a man. She tried to pull away, but he kept her close.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. This is what you've been missing. You've been so miserable today you need something to make you forget all about what happened." She tried to hit him, but her hands barely made a sound against his skin, his words echoed in her mind and weakened any resolve to fight back. Her head was swimming around in a slosh, dazed and confused. Barbara's eyes locked on the screen, watching the woman expertly take a man's length in her mouth and coat in so much saliva it was dripping off the guy's sack.

"But nothing happened." She protested, her cheeks flared up and turned her face red.

"Oh? Didn't you come home angry?"

"Well, yes but it was nothing."

"Was it? How often does someone home angry?" He scrolled to another video of a woman on her back, screaming with a man pumping his cock into her. His hips were clapping against her ass, and it had Barbara heating up. Her chest was on fire, her thighs were grinding on each other, and the fog was dragging her down. "Just look at good she feels. Maybe you need a little action too. Besides," he scrolled to a picture of a pregnant woman. She was so proud of her baby bump that it almost shocked Barbara back to her senses. "Taking a little risk can be more fun."

"Excuse me?" She tried to wake herself up from this nightmare but the image of her with a belly that big left her gasping for air.

"Yeah, It's always so fun taking a raw cock. Doesn't it make you wet thinking about it?" He ripped opened his shirt and brandished a god-like figure that made Barbara go wide-eyed. He growled and leaned over her, his breathes on her face made her sweat a little. "Yes, it does. The very thought had her going knuckles deep into your love box for so long." Every word hammered themselves into her brain, leaving her dumbfounded but slightly aroused. She turned away and tried to keep him at bay.

"Well, yes. Maybe but it's not something I should be thinking about right now. I have my career to consider. I've worked so hard to get here."

"Then stop thinking." Barbara looked at him, shaking her head but every thought melted away. She was a blank slate. He grinned, pulling out his cock and groping her breast. "Listen to me. I know best and what I think is that you should stop worrying about everything and have some fun. Be a slut and enjoy it." He grabbed the remote to her TV. "Can I stream something to your TV?" She nodded; her eyes fixated on the guy's cock. It was more than most guys she dated. Thicker and more robust, she barely paid any attention to the dragon as he streamed a video from his phone to the tv. It was the earlier video of the woman giving a blowjob. "Follow her moves exactly. Don't miss a step." Barbara looked at the screen and moved in closer before taking his cock in her hand, mimicking the porn model on the tv. The taste almost made her gag. She was encouraged to keep going until it tasted sweet and salty, like salted caramel. With time, that became Barbara's experience, emulating the woman's behavior from the screen. The creamily salty taste of his shaft had her taking him further. She didn't need the video anymore. The woman had learned some proper technique from it and savored the time she had with this glorious meat stick. "Good girl. Don't forget the balls. You need to warm me up before I can pop." She went to town, licking and sucking on sack. Stars were dancing in her eyes, the dragon's musk had her getting higher and higher before she felt a hand on her breast. "Having fun, babe?" She pulled away and gasped, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh, God, yes! I want to keep going."

"I'm sorry babe but you can't."

"What? Why not!" She whined, finding it unfair she was being denied tasting his cum like the woman in the video got to do. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her deeply.

"Because it's too soon. I can't cum anywhere but in a fertile womb."

"But" she pointed at the tv. "She got the guy to cum on her." Barbara had taken to the slutty behavior better than he expected.

"Yes, and she wasted it." He reached down and rubbed her belly. "It's better to cum inside a beautiful woman than let it go to waste." He removed her shirt and licked her nipple. "A good slut let's a man cum inside her. You want to be a good slut." She nodded, hearing his words again and sliding her panties off. The soaked fabric plopped on the floor as she got in his lap. When his shaft touched her pussy, a loud moan escaped her throat. Her hips involuntarily slammed down on him, giving the dragon a surprise before she went into a full sprint riding him fast. The new twisted fantasy bent her so far from the woman she was before the idea of letting him cum in her had the woman dancing on clouds. He growled and moaned, holding her ass apart to slide more of himself into her. "That's it, baby. You wanna have my baby. That's why you're such a good slut. You fuck so you can be a mama." Barbara groaned out some intelligible nonsense, but it made sense to her. Why else did it feel so good to have sex? She was a woman, and she could have a baby if she wanted to. The image of her with a baby bump sprang forward in her mind and left her wanting it. She was against it before, could it be because she was lying to herself? Her mind was trying to justify wanting something that carried so much responsibility and it only added to the implanted desire this stranger forced on her. She looked him in the eye and gritted her teeth.

"Knock me up, you mother fucker! I want your baby in me now!" This was the final nail in her coffin. The dragon grinned and got up, leaning Barbara over the couch. She screamed when he came up behind her and shoved his cock back into her. She gripped the couch, biting her lip to keep from screaming. Her body was violently rocking back and forth, her mind sloshing around in the sea of desire. The image of baby clung to her soul. She needed it, she wanted it. The dragon was getting so close, she could feel it. The anticipation had her crying and looking back at him with begging eyes. "Hurry up! I can't take this anymore!" she screamed when he slapped her ass and left claw marks on her soft flesh.

"Shut up! Sluts only speak when spoken to!" He roared at her. She went silent and rode it in silent agony. The pain and pleasure were frying her brain, leaving it a mess of perverted thoughts until the sudden warmth filling up her gut sent her on a ride of ecstasy she hadn't felt before. Her body went limp on the couch and the dragon rested for a moment before she felt him going again. Now she was a wet noodle getting flung about with the dragon still balls deep in her pussy. It was surprising he was able to stay hard but this escaped Barbara when she felt the next load coating the sides of her womb. Eventually, darkness came, and Barbara blacked out from exhaustion.

Sometime later, Barbara was getting ready for another day of work. Dealing with boring bureaucrats and wearing a fake smile. She stopped and looked at herself in the mirror before rubbing her belly. She can't remember what took place that afternoon only that something felt different when she came too. A smile appeared on her lips when she thought of what it could be. "I'll be a good mommy."