Quick, the Boss Is Coming

Story Info
Grant gets his boss to show her wild side.
5.8k words
4.35
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best part about Grant's job was that he never had to answer to anyone. Occasionally he had to cater to the whims of his co-workers, especially the office director, Miriam. For the most part, though, he was left alone. Grant spent the better part of the day servicing vehicles and repairing electronic equipment for an oil exploration company.

Grant's supervisor was Lauryn, and while Grant certainly liked her from a distance, she was awkward to be around in person. She had only come out to visit twice, and each time she was distant and strange. Grant was relieved to see her go.

Lauryn also had strange body language, probably from being nearly six feet tall. Grant was still four inches taller than her. She tended to get a lot of stares any time she went out in public.

Grant was puttering around in the basement of the company high-rise when Scott Halpern, the sales rep, came in. Grant greeted him in accordance with respect to the diversity and inclusion seminars he attended: "Hey, fag. What's up?"

Scott chuckled and wandered in. "You're gonna love this, man."

Grant tossed his steel casing aside and sighed. "I hate when you get all cryptic."

"Just heard from Miriam," Scott went on. "Lauryn is coming out."

Grant balled up his fists and pressed them to his forehead. "Fuck me! What did I do to deserve this?"

"I knew you'd like that," Scott remarked. "What's better is that Miriam is heading out to the SIC trade show in Vegas. You're going to be the one to have to take her out and show her around."

"Aw, come on, man," Grant whined. "I swear to Christ, she's duller than dishwater."

"Come on, bro," Scott goaded. "Show her what Calgary's got to offer."

Grant sputtered. "I'll give you three hundred dollars to take her off my hands."

"You don't have three hundred dollars!" Scott guffawed.

"Yeah, I can't cut that kind of bread without checking in with the real boss," Grant chuckled. "All right, we'll think of something to do with her."

Scott gave Grant a playful slap on the shoulder. "At least the spring is here. Imagine touring her around if it's minus thirty."

Grant smiled, then Scott took off upstairs. Grant puttered around in the garage for a while, then went over to his computer. He decided he should pick out some decent entertainment venues. The bright side of a night on the town was it got him away from the wife for a bit.

After a few clicks on his map app, Grant settled on a particular venue he needed an excuse to visit. He just hoped he could rope Lauryn into it.

Lauryn showed up that Thursday, and was busy for most of the day in virtual meetings. Grant was trying his best to stay busy just so Lauryn would not barge in and find him screwing the pooch.

Eventually Lauryn made it down, popping into the basement complex and standing over by the door, as if waiting to be noticed rather than issuing a greeting. Grant looked up from his data logger and smiled. "Hey, Lauryn!" He got up and walked over to her. Grant held out his arms, while Lauryn held her arms tight to her sides. Grant went in for a stiff hug.

"Hey, why don't I show you what I'm up to?" Grant led her over and showed her the data logger he was programming for an automated system. He walked her through the wiring and the code that he wrote.

Lauryn nodded and seemed to follow along. "Grant, how have you been finding the position so far?"

Grant made a mock face of anguish. "I swear, I get more people asking me to do stuff than anyone else here! What is it with these engineers and their inability to solve simple problems?"

Lauryn smiled. "They have bigger problems."

"They're all so God damned autistic," Grant muttered.

"You're not supposed to say stuff like that," Lauryn lectured.

Grant looked at her as his eye twitched. "You know what I mean!" He tossed his screwdriver aside and sighed. "Hey, are going out to dinner?"

"Um, I can't tonight," Lauryn replied. "Hey, we have a spare hotel room next to mine. Are you spending the night in town?"

Grant was a bit shocked by that. What was she trying to set up? "Nah. My wife is expecting me home tonight. We'll see what happens tomorrow."

Lauryn was trying to play with her hair, although she had it cut so short she could barely hold any in her fingers. It was all Grant could do to try to yell at her that guys like long hair. "What do you have in mind for me?"

"Eh, nothing too special," Grant said casually. "We'll hit the Lions for steak, then we'll check out Gigi's."

Lauryn smiled and shrugged. "Okay. Sounds fun." She headed out, while Grant sighed with relief. He promised he would try to get her to carry a bit of the weight in a conversation.

Grant picked Lauryn up the next night in his car, then got her on the highway. Lauryn seemed impressed with the interior. "Are we paying you too much. Grant?"

Grant chuckled as he kept his focus on the road. Lauryn was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a bit of cleavage with her white t-shirt. There was something sexy about her tonight, like maybe she was finally ready to cut loose. "The wife is making decent money now that she graduated. We were finally able to get a new car, and we splurged a little."

Grant felt mischievous, so he subtly flicked a switch that turned on the massage function. Lauryn's stiff face relaxed, then absolutely melted with delight. Lauryn gripped the side of the seat as she squirmed. She made small squeaks of joy as well. "Oh, Grant," she moaned.

Grant stared forward, mouth agape. "Uh...had enough?"

Lauryn nodded, so Grant flipped the switch back. Lauryn straightened out her hair as she sat up. "Whoa! I just...That was something."

They pulled into Lions and got inside. They were seated right away. "That's what I love about this place," Grant told her. "Casual dining, big portions, and gorgeous waitresses!" Grant leaned back in his chair as he eyeballed the tiny-waisted server's ass doing a cute wiggle.

Lauryn sighed hard. "I'm your boss, you know. This is sexist behaviour."

Grant straightened up. "Whoa, hey! Hang on. First off, anything I say off company property can't be held against me. Second, admiring the human form is perfectly natural."

"It can be demeaning," Lauryn scolded him.

Grant stuck his tongue under his upper lip and leaned in. "You're acting a bit strange," he noted analytically. "Why do you seriously mind me checking out these ladies?"

Lauryn bunched up her lips. "I just...don't appreciate that kind of thing when I'm in your company."

Grant leaned in farther. "What's going on? Did that husband give you some trouble lately?"

"No!" Lauryn's eyes went wide.

Grant got a smug look of satisfaction on his face. "Bingo. Tell me what's wrong."

A server came over to take orders. "I'll take rum and coke." He looked at Lauryn, who looked rankled. "Water for her." The server left.

"Rob has just...not been all that attentive is all," Lauryn surrendered. "I think he's done with me."

Grant chuckled. "Oh, hell, that happens in any marriage. It's not all hot steamy fucking all the time, you know."

"Grant!" Lauryn looked nonplussed.

"Oh, loosen up, girl," Grant chided. "Come on--let's talk like adults here for once. Are you rockin' his world enough?"

Lauryn fiddled with some fluff on her jeans. "I just...don't know if he likes me like that anymore."

"I know what that's like," Grant responded. "Look at me--I work out four times a week, and I cut out the sugar and some of the red meat from my diet. You think she cares? No. I'm six four and two hundred and ten pounds. You would think she would be a little interested. She's done with me is what it is." He leaned back on his chair. " I know exactly what you mean. They get tired of us guys after a bit. You think that it's the men that get that way all the time, but no. We at least like fucking someone."

Lauryn looked frustrated, and the two of them paused as their server brought over the drinks. The server seemed to be doting on Grant longer than necessary. Grant smiled widely as she walked away.

"What's that all about?" Lauryn looked the server over herself as she departed.

"Hey, the girls love me," Grant said with an impish grin.

"They're just looking for a bigger tip," Lauryn replied icily.

"Yeah, and she's gonna get one," Grant chortled. Lauryn's mouth hung open, mostly in shock but somewhat amused as well.

"When's the last time you two did it?" Grant asked as he took a swig of his drink.

Lauryn sighed and hesitated for a long time. "Six months, maybe?"

Grant sputtered. "Pah. Try a year." He took a good look at Lauryn. She was in her forties, but had a great body still. The height made her look long and lean. He looked down as her v-cut shirt was showing a side of her breast.

"It's just hard to approach him is all," Lauryn muttered.

"Hey, you know what you should do?" Grant took another drink. "Suck his dick. Don't even ask his permission--just go for it. We like that."

Lauryn's eyes went wide as her mouth became an O. Grant pointed. "Yup, just like that!" Lauryn giggled and took a swing at Grant with her hand.

"I mean...okay, look, I could try something like that," Lauryn replied. "Should we be talking like this?"

Grant scrunched up his face. "Yeah! Forget the whole professional thing for a bit. Christ, girl! This is the most lively I've seen you in the three years I've known you! Hell, I like this side of you."

Lauryn blushed. "You mean that?"

"Yeah! This could turn out a whole new side of you." The two of them paused the conversation as the server came back for food orders. Lauryn ordered the chicken bowl while Grant got the New York strip. The server went away as Grant shook his head. "You go to a steak place to order steak, dear."

Lauryn smiled and shrugged. "Watching my weight."

Grant smiled back. "Can't argue with results." He finished his drink. "I mean it, though. You look like you got a little life in you for a change."

Lauryn fiddled with her short hair. "I don't know. I just miss having a guy to talk to and actually takes some interest in me." Lauryn's leg made contact with Grant's under the table. She left it there for a good long time. Grant's pants started to tent out.

"I guess it feels good talking to someone else about these things," Grant reasoned. "It's like it's all new again, right?"

The two of them were served their food after a bit. Lauryn insisted that Grant try some of the chicken, and she fed him some off of her own fork. Grant felt a bit of intimacy between the two for the first time. He also had to admit that Lauryn made a good selection.

"What do you like to do?" Lauryn asked, then looked Grant right in the eye. "Sex, I mean."

Grant got a bit of a tingle in his cock hearing her being so forward. She was letting down her guard. "God, I almost forget! I mean, I love a good dick-sucking. I love eating a girl out, too."

Lauryn's eyebrows arched up. "Oh, that's nice! I mean...Rob...he doesn't..." She appeared embarrassed to venture forward.

"You're shaving down there, right?" Grant was making his leg drift forward towards hers again.

"I mean...I leave a landing strip," Lauryn said, giggling.

"Okay! I can work with that." Grant had one of his extra-large steak fries. "Like, I trim the whole thing."

Lauryn looked amazed. "Really?"

"Oh, I started doing that when I was in my late twenties," Grant told her. "You know, I haven't itched or anything since then, and there's no smell. I don't know why more guys don't do it, to be honest."

The two of them laughed and chatted about some of the most intimate ideas that a man and a woman could discuss. Lauryn had completely dropped her guard at this point. Grant was looking at her with admiration now--maybe even attraction.

The two of them left the restaurant. "That was sweet of you to pay," Lauryn remarked.

"I got you covered for the entire night," Grant said. "We're headed to Gigi's!"

"Oh, that...sounds fun," Lauryn commented. "What do they do there?"

Grant scoffed. "It's a peeler bar."

Lauryn clicked her tongue. "I'm not going to get much out of that!"

Grant opened the car door for her. "Lauryn, it's ladies' night every second Friday. You didn't hire an idiot."

Lauryn gaped as Grant went around to get in the car. "You would do that for me?"

"Shit, yeah," Grant exclaimed. "I like seeing a girl enjoy herself. Someone has to show you the sights of Cowtown."

The two of them found parking and made way into Gigi's. Grant got the cover, then got them in the door. The noise was like a wall of agony as they went in. A tanned man in a Stetson and thong was busting out a dance as the women in the place were wailing in ecstasy. Many of the women had out their stripper dollars and were practically showering the man with cash.

Grant took Lauryn's hand, and Lauryn squeezed back. Her fingers were a bit cold. "Look! A booth opened up!" He pulled Lauryn over and they sat down.

Two other women were seated at the cramped booth. The seats were arranged in half-circles and were a firm leather. The other two ladies looked as if they were over-excited already. One was a petite Asian lady, probably a few years older than Lauryn. The other was a chubby blonde with a friendly round face. She was heavy, but her boobs were enormous. Grant would have been down for a little loving in between her mounds.

"Hi!" The blonde extended her hand. "I'm Becca, and this is Pam." Grant gave her hand a gentle shake. "You know it's ladies' night, right?"

"I don't give a hot fuck," Grant replied with a carefree tone. "I'm Grant, and this is Lauryn. I'm just here to get her loosened up!"

"Oh, that's so sweet!" gushed Pam. "Your wife is beautiful."

Grant laughed and cocked a thumb at Lauryn. "What, her? No, we're just co-workers."

Pam reached out and gave Lauryn's thigh a squeeze. "You're so lucky! No one at our office is any fun."

The house music turned up, and two buff dudes came out. One was blonde with a white t-shirt and jeans while the other with dark curly hair was in booty shorts and a tank top. They started to dance, almost in sync. The three ladies sitting with Grant appeared to be enthused, and even Lauryn managed a cheer.

Grant gave her a jab with an elbow. "Feeling more comfortable?"

"I mean...they're pretty athletic!" Lauryn could not tear her eyes away from the blonde. The men were getting pawed by just about every woman near them as they gyrated and flexed. Grant's nerves were getting jangled with the shrieking of wild women, holding out the stripper cash.

The two men removed their shirts, waving them over their heads. Becca waved her cash in the air trying to coax one of them over. The strippers had small pump bottles they sprayed on their chests, oiling themselves up. The women continued to stroke the men's torsos, and a few got brave and went for the cock. The strippers were practically inundated with the house cash as the women threw fistfuls at them.

The helper came by to pick up the giant wads of cash as the boys got into the crowd. The blonde one dove into a crowd of women as they let their hands wander all over him. One woman grabbed the man's head and kissed him full on the mouth. When she pulled away, he smiled wide and whooped.

Becca and Pam clapped and wailed. Lauryn only sat with her hands over her mouth and her eyes wide open. Grant had to laugh at the whole spectacle.

The two strippers got up and got themselves nearly back to back. They got their thumbs into their respective pants, then taunted the audience. As the girls got into a louder roar, they obliged. Blonde stripper got his jeans off while curly stripper yanked off his shorts. The girls absolutely lost it as the men dangled their long cocks. The two of them went off into the crowd again as the women tugged and groped.

Lauryn gripped the side of the booth cushion as she watched the dancing. She was enthralled with the blonde--his lean, muscular body looked like it was carved out of stone. He could not have been more than twenty-five, but she was ready to ride that pony. Her legs were breaking out in a sweat, and her breath was swift and deep.

Becca turned to the others in the booth. "We all have to suck his dick!" She looked right at Grant with a devilish grin. "Grant, what do you say? We'll make it worth your while!"

Grant laughed out loud. "Jesus, you broads are kinky as hell!" He got a wad of the stripper cash out of his pocket and handed several of the bills to Becca.

Blonde stripper was dancing for the girls as one woman stroked his cock with long yanks. As his cock got hard, the woman took his dick in her mouth and pumped her head back and forth.

Lauryn gripped onto something warm and firm as she tried to contain her excitement. She looked down and realized she had Grant's leg in a tight grip. She looked at him, and he looked back at her.

Becca got up and screamed as she waved her large wad. Blonde stripper danced right over to her and shook his dong. Becca sat down again and laughed uproariously while Pam slapped her friend on the back.

Blonde stripper gave a few more tugs, then got his cock right in Becca's face. Becca obliged, sucking his dick wildly. She cupped the balls while she let her tongue slide along his hard shaft. The stripper reached down and held a huge tit as she slurped away.

After a good minute, Becca got the fuck-tool out of her mouth and passed off to Pam, who graciously accepted. She sucked and jerked his cock with fury. The stripper reached right down in Pam's top and kneaded her tit, likely getting past the bra.

Lauryn was still holding onto Grant's thigh at this point. She leaned into his ear. "I can't do that!"

"Aw, come on, boss!" Grant gave a her a pat on her belly. "When are you gonna get a chance to do this again?"

Pam got the cock out of her mouth and looked at Grant and Lauryn. "Who's next?"

The blonde stripper shifted over to the two of them, his cock at full attention. The crowd was going nuts. "Suck that dick! Suck that dick!"

Grant seemed to be losing patience. "Come on! Ugh, fine."

With a quick motion, Grant grabbed the stripper's cock. He gave a brave lick of his lips, then put his mouth over the cock. Lauryn's lips curled back as she watched her trusted co-worker sucking another man's hog.

Becca and Pam shrieked and leaned forward as Grant sucked away. He was jerking at the same time, even placing a hand flat on the stripper's tight abs as he did so. Grant had an amazing technique, being forceful but still attentive. Lauryn sat silent and watched as Grant sucked away on the cock.

After thirty seconds, Grant pulled the cock away, then looked up at the stripper. The stripper smiled wide and offered his hand out, which Grant took in a manly handshake. "Fuckin' right, man! Was that your fist time?"

"Yeah!" Grant struggled to be heard over the crowd. "Hope it was good, bro!"

"You could probably teach these girls a thing or two," was the reply. The stripper went over to another booth, where his cock was instantly devoured by two women at the same time.

Becca and Pam were ecstatic. Becca grabbed Grant's head and planted a huge kiss on his lips. "That was fuckin' hot as hell!" Becca then stood up and jammed her giant boobs into Grant's face, shaking her shoulders as she did so. Grant was allowed to pull back, looking like he won the lottery.

Pam grabbed Grant by the back of the neck and kissed him for much longer, even reaching down and giving his crotch a quick rub. She held her face an inch from his. "I seriously want to fuck you."

Grant leaned back, then shot a side-eye at Lauryn. She was too stunned to say anything. Becca waved her hand at Lauryn. "Come on! Kiss him! He earned it." She looked at Grant. "That is so fuckin' hot the way you sucked his cock like that! Are you gay?"

12