Quick, the Boss Is Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant shrugged. "I don't think I am! I just got a little caught up there. I wanted to get Lauryn here going."

Lauryn decide to go for it, so she took Grant's collar and pulled him in for a kiss. Becca and Pam watched with admiration as the two of them locked lips.

Lauryn held her arm around Grant's neck. "Can we get a private dance?"

Grant nodded, then got another stripper to come on over. Lauryn was instantly aroused by the sight of this man. He had a buzz cut, firm jaw, and probably the broadest shoulders she had ever seen on a man. You could see every single muscle on him.

Grant handed the guy the rest of his wad. Lauryn could only guess at how many bills Grant had bought. The stripper stood Lauryn up and took her by the hand to lead her in the back area. Grant followed in behind the two of them.

There was not much privacy where they went, as it was more of a partition blocking the view of the general audience. There was a leather couch sitting in behind the partition big enough for Grant and Lauryn to share. The two of them went to sit down as the dancer gyrated and flexed.

Lauryn let her hand wander all over the stripper's chest and stomach as she panted and whined. The music was just muffled enough so that Grant could hear her. She let her other hand wander onto Grant's thigh as she stared up at the stripper's face. The stripper took Lauryn's hand and put it right on his cock. Lauryn gave a few gentle squeezes before moving onto his abs again.

Lauryn leaned forward, looking as if she wanted to kiss his body. The stripper took it as a cue and took her by the back of the head, kissing her on the lips. After a few seconds, Lauryn leaned back in the chair and let out a huge moan.

The stripper got his shorts off, showing his massive cock. Lauryn lunged at it, sucking like a wild woman. Her short hair whipped in waves as she sucked away, rubbing his smooth balls while she did so. She paused just long enough to reach down, pull off her t-shirt, then undo her bra and toss them both aside. She went right on sucking his dick.

Grant just sat there staring at her back, dying to get to see what Lauryn's tits look like. Lauryn slurped away, the slumped back in the seat. There they were in all sweaty glory. She had probably the brightest pink nips that Grant ever saw. She was a bit older, but Grant was totally enamoured with those lovely titties regardless.

Grant got down on his knees on the floor and went to suck on her tit. Lauryn held onto Grant's neck while she sucked the stripper's cock. Grant gave her gentle licks on her corks.

Lauryn kept sucking away, then the stripper gave her the signal. Grant pulled away within a few seconds to get to watch it happen. The stripper gave a few hard jerks, then spat his jizz all over her chest. Lauryn gave a quick yelp as she felt the hot cum splash on her. The guy had a decent amount to give her.

The stripper found a few wet-naps that were in a box nearby, and got Lauryn cleaned off. Once she was clean, Lauryn wrapped her arms around the man's neck. They were about the same height. Lauryn kissed him for all she was worth, even wrapping a leg around his thigh. They kissed and hugged for some time, then the stripper got his shorts and headed back to the main floor.

Grant got Lauryn's shirt and bra. Lauryn laughed as she got them back on, then they went back to the main floor as well. Pam and Becca were still waiting for them in the same booth. Grant went over to say goodbye, and got hugs and smooches from both. Becca gave Grant a slip of paper, then gave him a long kiss on the lips. Grant got Lauryn out of there as they went to the car.

Grant walked Lauryn up to her hotel room, the two of them linked in arms the entire time. "That was crazy," Lauryn commented. "I'd never done anything like that in my life. I loved it!"

They got to Lauryn's door, then they faced each other. "I guess you want to call it a night, right?"

Lauryn hesitated for a second, then held onto Grant and kissed him. Grant grabbed a handful of her ass and pushed his crotch right into hers. "I'm not sure if we should do this," Lauryn gasped.

"Look, we're just going to do something we both need." Grant took her hand up to his face and gave it a kiss. "You go back to your husband, and then you give him what he needs. You'll know how."

Lauryn relented, dragging Grant into her room. The two of them kissed and groped in the dark as they fumbled with their clothes. It did not take long before they were fully stripped. Only a small amount of light from a sign was shining into the window.

Lauryn got on her knees and sucked off Grant. He resisted the urge to touch her head. Lauryn had an amazing amount of cocksucking skills for someone who seemed so reserved. "Let me do you," he moaned.

Lauryn stopped sucking, then backed up and laid down on the bed with her legs dangling off the foot. Grant dove right in and licked away. He loved the sweet feel of her velvet hole. Lauryn spread her arms out and moaned as Grant lapped at her slit.

Grant stood up, then gave his cock a few quick jerks. "Fuck me," Lauryn said in a whisper. Grant took her legs and held them up under his armpits, then inserted his dick into her. Lauryn was nice and juicy, and Grant had guessed that the strippers had gotten her so warmed up she would have fucked just about anyone.

Grant slammed her hard as Lauryn wailed and grunted. Grant was dying to kiss her again, so he climbed onto the bed. Lauryn backed up as the two of them locked lips. He got on top of her and got himself into her again. They were fucking like animals now. Lauryn was even humping her pussy up at Grant to engulf his cock.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Lauryn dabbed at her sweaty forehead. "Rob would kill me for this!"

Grant snarled as he pounded her cunt. "You're gonna spend the rest of your life making it up to him! The way you sucked that cock...unnnh!" Grant had to wipe some sweat out of his eyes as well. "That was wild. I know you like to get fucked. Go and do it."

Lauryn pressed her hands up against Grant's chest as they fucked away. Lauryn still had the vision of the stripper in her mind, as well as Grant sucking on a cock. She loved that he did that just to make her feel more relaxed. "Let's try it standing up."

Grant pulled out and stood up, taking Lauryn's hand and getting her to her feet. He lifted up her leg, then Grant inserted his cock into her dripping pussy. Lauryn hung onto Grant's shoulders as they fucked away.

"I can't do this with most women," Grant panted. "I like you being so tall."

The two of them had their faces an inch apart while Grant pounded her snatch. Lauryn's legs were quivering as she felt this strong, powerful man giving her what she needed. She was amazed that just an hour ago she was getting cummed on by a muscular stud, and now she had one of her own subordinates fucking her for all she was worth. She felt alive and in control.

"Doggy-fuck me," she begged. Grant pulled out of her as Lauryn groaned with delight. She got on the bed and got her ass up in the air, while Grant got in behind her. He could still make out the shape of her in the dim light. Grant grabbed onto his cock and positioned it, then pushed in again. Lauryn gave a quick yelp as she felt the cock pop into her.

Grant held onto Lauryn's hips. She was a little looser than what he remembered from his fucking around days. There was something about this glorious sophisticated woman enjoying herself. He thought back to the strip club and watching her enjoy herself for once. He loved that strange new sensation of someone he knew for so long, suddenly getting to fuck her.

Lauryn reached up under her and stroked Grant's balls. He loved the feel of her smooth hand exploring his nuts and his taint. The tip of his cock was now in to rub against her back wall. Lauryn ground her ass back to try to get as much contact as possible. She gripped at the quilt and gritted her teeth as Grant slammed her ass.

Lauryn got Grant to pull out as she rolled over. Grant got his cock right next to her face, and she sucked it for all she could muster. Grant humped back and forth as Lauryn slurped and sucked. She pulled the cock out as she rubbed her chest. "On my titties," she grunted.

Grant jerked his cock like a madman until he felt the jolts going through him. He let out a wild moan as the cum blasted out of him. It had been years since he came so hard. Lauryn moaned as the hot load splashed all over her, some of it hitting her on the cheek. She reached up and rubbed it into her fingers, then took a taste. Grant steadied himself as he felt a bit dizzy.

The two of them laid down on the bed and faced each other. The soft glow of the light was still enough for Grant to make out the contours of all of her curves. She looked damn good for her age.

Lauryn let her fingers drift up and down Grant's torso. Grant then slapped his forehead. "Your chest!"

Lauryn giggled. "Leave it," she assured him. "God, that felt good."

"Twice in one night," Grant chuckled. "You're breaking out of your shell."

Lauryn sighed. "We can't tell anyone."

Grant sputtered. "No one would believe I climbed Mount Lauryn!" The two of them laughed.

"Is that what you call me behind my back?" Lauryn fiddled with Grant's hair.

"That's, like, the tamest thing we say about you!" The two of them shared another laugh, then kissed. "You're still in town tomorrow?"

"Mm-hmm," purred Lauryn.

Grant gave Lauryn one more quick kiss, then got up and started to put on his clothes. "Call me," he said as he zipped up. He headed out the door. Lauryn ran to the shower and got herself cleaned off.

It was several months after their wild night, when Grant got a call on his cell. "Hello?"

"Grant! It's Lauryn!"

"Lauryn! Good to hear from you. Jeez, I hadn't heard from you in months." Grant looked around for a bit before continuing. "How're things at home?"

Lauryn laughed. "Yeah, sorry. Field season was really rough this summer. Things are great! Rob and I...we're really connecting again. We're, um...Is it okay if I get a little raunchy?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Grant encouraged.

"The sex really is the best it's been in years," Lauryn sighed. "Like, remember when we were...you know? That really did help me learn a few things. I've been sucking his cock more often."

Grant's dick did a little jump hearing her talking like this. "I'm proud of you, girl."

"You're not upset or anything?" Lauren asked.

"Nah," Grant scoffed. "I'm happy for you. We had a good time when you were here, and it sounds like it's working for you."

"I'm really sorry about you and your wife," Lauryn said. "I heard you two split up."

"Oh, yeah." Grant rubbed his neck. "She was just done with me. It was just inevitable."

"It wasn't because of me, was it?" Lauryn sounded worried.

"What? Oh no! We were always in a bit of a rough patch. She didn't know anything about you. But at least we sold the house quickly and split the proceeds. I got my own place now."

"So you're okay?" asked Lauryn.

"Yeah, I'm great! Actually, I'm kinda seeing someone tonight."

"Aw, good for you!" Lauryn seemed enthusiastic, and it made Grant feel that much better about the bond they had. "Oh, hey, I got another incoming call. Call you next week?"

"No sweat, boss," Grant chuckled. "Hey, if you come into town..."

Lauryn clicked her tongue. "We'll see, okay?"

Grant smiled, then hung up. Almost immediately, his phone rang again. When he examined the screen, he smiled wide and answered. "Hey, Becca!"

"Grant!" Becca sounded as if she was at a bar. "I'm here with Pam. We want to both take you out."

"Hey, you're just in luck! I get off at whatever the fuck time I want!" They shared a laugh through the phone. "Where we headed?"

Becca giggled. "Wherever it is, we're ending up at your place!"

Grant smiled. "In that case, I got just the place in mind."

12