Quickie: A Booboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,417 Followers

"Your son needed caring, dear. You wouldn't want him to lose his penis to infection, would you?"

They were talking about me. I froze. Adrenaline flooded my body.

"This morning," Mom replied. After a pause, she said, "And dear? I have to confess something--he was hard." Then, after another beat, she said, "Yes, I did," as if daring Dad to disagree. Another short pause and Mom exploded in laughter, repeating, "I know--I know!"

I swallowed.

"Well, it reminds me a lot of someone else's that I know quite intimately," she told him, giggling girlishly.

"Yes."

"Yes."

She suddenly gasped. She very girlishly argued, "I would not!" Then, a moment later: "I do not!"

A pause. "Dear!"

There was a long pause through which Mom guffawed twice before saying, "Am I? Well, yes, to be truthful. I suppose I am--a little bit. There's something thrilling in the thought of--."

"What are you doing?" a new voice, from behind me, asked.

I started and spun.

Lauren, in her bathrobe with a towel around her head, stood outside the bathroom door.

"I--I just got back from studying, and I was going to talk to Mom," I explained. "But she's--she's on the phone with Dad."

"You were listening at her door."

"So?"

She shook her head and went to her room.

I went to mine, not wanting to get caught again. Lauren would have used most of the hot water, I told myself, so I'll shower in the morning.

Laying on my bed and puzzling over the conversation I had heard, I understood two things. First, Dad knew about the cock kisses, and it seemed like he was good-naturedly teasing Mom over them. Second, Mom wasn't particularly ashamed about the situation; she saw the joy in it, too.

But there was something else, and I told myself I couldn't name it because I didn't hear the rest of their conversation. That wasn't exactly true. A subconscious thought tickled my waking mind--something I knew or suspected but found too alarming to let the notion take shape and consider.

Shaking it off, I told myself I had a job to do. The door was locked, and I had a clean towel beside me. I pulled off my jeans and tugged down my boxers. It would be easier, I knew, to strip off the bandage once I was hard. I closed my eyes and let my mind latch onto the image of one of my female classmates, a popular, skinny one.

I put us in a scenario and added to it. Soon, we were making out. I imagined her fingers exploring my cock, checking it out.

Nothing was happening. I opened my eyes.

Sighing, I decided to imagine a different girl, a darker, more voluptuous one. Two minutes into the newer, dirtier scenario, I quit again.

"Damn it," I whispered.

Mom, my thoughts suggested. She can help you now.

I closed my eyes and let her loving presence saturate my mind. Her soft, lingering touches. Her eyebrows and how they pinched together to express her warm compassion. Her smile when she looked at my cock. Her lips. The way she called me "Baby" with such affection.

All the kisses. Each one, and especially the last one--the one where she latched onto the underside for a fleeting, astonishing second.

I opened my eyes and stared at the tower before me. Removing the bandage was easy, like peeling wall putty from smooth steel. Setting the gauze and tape aside, I closed my eyes and began.

It didn't hurt. I buzzed with warmth; it was dizzying. I had to quit because it was happening so quickly. Gasping, I let go of myself and swore, feeling my dick throb in the air.

There was a knock at my door.

"Yeah?"

The handle turned and caught on the lock. "It's me, baby. Can I come in?"

"Wait," I said. Standing, I yanked up my shorts. At the door, I stood behind it as I unlocked and opened it for her.

Mom walked inside wearing a tight tank top and her fuzzy pajama bottoms. Her hair had been pulled into a sprightly ponytail.

I closed the door, and she reached out for me. Too captivated by her presence, I didn't resist her embrace; I welcomed it. Cradling the back of my head, she kissed my lips very softly, and my hard cock landed upon and throbbed against the smooth plain of her tummy.

"Oh!" she huffed, stepping back and seeing it warp the front of my boxers. "I'm sorry, baby. Were you--?"

I went back to my bed without a word, and I pulled down my boxers. Mom watched my cock wobble.

"Alright," she murmured. "I'll--I'll just have a quick look then and leave you to your privacy." She sat beside me, caressing my bare chest before giving my cock her attention.

I saw her throat undulate. There, on the tip of my cock, perched a fat, shining bead of precum.

"I see you had no difficulty removing the bandage by yourself," she said.

I shook my head and waited.

She reached out. Her fingers clasped it and drew it straight up. The precum quivered. My cock throbbed, feeding more of the clear fluid to the already fattened bead.

Mon bent down toward my tummy. The end of her ponytail alighted on my skin. She surveyed the knob. "It--it looks to be healing perfectly." Rising, she turned to me and asked, "Does it hurt when you--?"

I shook my head.

"I'm glad," she said, and her fingers relaxed and re-gripped me. My cock throbbed again.

The dollop of pre-cum tumbled down the tip. Mom sucked in a shallow breath. Together, we watched the bead slide over the ridge and down the shaft. Banking around thick veins, it glided until it found the side of Mom's thumb and perched there, trembling.

Mom stared at her thumb without moving or reacting. Then, making the tiniest hum, Mom switched hands on my cock. She drew the freshly adorned digit to the level of her breasts. She opened and closed her mouth. She looked between me and that glistening drop.

"Precum," she murmured. "That's--that's a good sign--for your health, I mean."

I didn't say a word.

Mom swallowed. "Did you know that it tastes mildly sweet?"

I shook my head from side to side. With a gun to my eye, I couldn't have spoken.

"Maybe," Mom continued, "it can tell me if everything's working properly." She didn't wait for me to reply, she brought her thumb to her mouth and closed her lips over the droplet.

My mouth fell open because Mom's left hand slowly, tenderly began stroking my cock. I don't even think she knew she was doing it. Still savoring the precum in her mouth, she blinked. A shy grin appeared, and she told me it tasted very good.

It was then she glanced at her left hand. She immediately stopped and drew her hand away. "Pardon me, ba--!" She closed her mouth. A fresh bead of precum welled from the slit. "Oh," she whispered with her eyes fixed upon it.

She swallowed again. Never looking at me, she gripped my cock in her right hand and stroked it once--slowly, firmly, like a loving massage. Up and down. Her eyes leered at that shiny glob. Then, Mom expressed the shaft, urging more precum through the tip. Leaning close, she closed her lips over the slit and nursed the fluid directly from the source.

I gasped.

Mom swallowed and drew free. The wet smack that ended her taste was immediately followed by a low, faint sigh. She rose. Her face was pink and flushed. Turning to me, she stammered, "Daddy--. Your dad, he told me he didn't--. He didn't mind it if I--." She didn't finish.

I found my voice. "I understand, Mom."

She swallowed and nodded.

"And," I said, "you want to, don't you?"

"Yes!" she burst. "I do."

"I really need it, Mom."

"Oh, let me help you, then!" she almost cried. Letting go of my cock, she stretched her fingers out and slid them firmly and sensually over my chest, smiling with excitement and compassion. When her eyes once again found my cock, she murmured, "Let Mommy give it the biggest kiss she can." Planting her hands beside my hips on the bed, she bent over my belly.

She covered the knob with her lips and drew my cock straight up before humming, taking a quick breath through her nose, and gliding down the shaft. Her every move was replete with languid adoration. Down she went, and she held there, exploring. Then up, slowly, like she was revealing to an audience some marvel that she'd hidden in her mouth. At the top, she moaned deeply.

I gasped.

Gathering her breath, she descended again with painstaking lethargy. My mouth fell open as she gathered up more than last time. More.

I pinched my eyes shut and grunted.

The sound of my pleasure made her moan again. She drew back gradually, gently rocking her head from side to side while my cock, like a thing hypnotized by her, followed the movements of her mouth.

She never used her hands.

Down. Deeper. I watched her lips gather further inches of dry cock to make them wet with her saliva. I swallowed and gasped.

She went so, so slowly. The love of a mother for her son infused her every movement. Those lips hugged me closely, warmly--as if they never wanted to let me go. But they did--just once. When her eyes found mine, the seal broke when she smiled.

Then, she went deep--very deep. I gasped, and my cock began throbbing almost continuously.

Her ride back up to the fat knob was slower than ever, and she didn't yield up those inches gained without first bobbing fractionally at each point in her climb to the top.

I didn't think anything would feel better than her deep dive; I was wrong. Panting and stammering, I rose to my elbows and, watching her fat lips tow back up to the shining knob, only managed to groan, "Mom!"

Instantly she drew off. Her right hand swept in and took up the shaft, pumping it. A hand's width above the fat, purple head, Mom gaped her mouth and unfurled her tongue.

I held my breath, feeling every muscle clench. The pleasure was so sharp that my eyes pinched shut, but only for a moment. I knew what was coming; I wanted to see how she received it.

The throbbing became uncontrollable, and I watched a jet of semen launch recklessly from the tip. It skipped off of her tongue and slashed across her cheek. The next moment, her head plummeted, taking almost all of the shaft.

I grunted, kicked my head back, and let my mind romp as the remainder of my cum flung and gushed directly into her throat. At every throbbing contraction, Mom moaned.

When the pulses abated, I opened my eyes and watched her. She didn't move. She breathed through her nostrils a few times. She hummed. I felt her throat undulate and heard a muffled cluck.

I let out a long, groaning sigh. There were too many astonishing things for my mind to gather up, but feeling her swallow my cum had been the absolute perfect, loving conclusion.

Mom let my cock free with a gasp. Her mouth formed a gaping grin as she gasped for breath. Seeing my face--and I must have looked, well, like a young man who had just gotten a glorious first blowjob--Mom laughed airily.

She wiped the streak of cum from her cheek and licked the finger clean. Wheezing, she collapsed onto my tummy, and I felt her breasts squeeze my cock in a motherly embrace. "I've never in my life," she huffed, "swallowed so much semen at once." She sighed and chuckled.

I held her, scratching her back lightly through her tank top and wondering just what she meant by "at once."

"Did you enjoy it, baby?" she asked.

"Oh, my gosh," I muttered with awe.

She laughed.

"It was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Better even than getting Barney for Christmas?" she asked.

"Mom," I protested, "you know I can't--"

"I know, baby. I was teasing," she said, sighing. I kept making circles on her back with my fingers. "That feels nice," she cooed. Then, she snuggled into me, humming sweetly. "How I've missed cuddling with you."

"I love you, Mom."

Her head rose, and her eyes found mine. "And I love you. Every part of you, I adore with all my heart."

I hugged her and scratched her back. She settled into me again.

"Your semen," she whispered, "tastes perfectly healthy."

Wow. Those were not words I ever expected to hear from her. Things had changed. I felt free to ask her a question about the blowjob. "Mom," I began, "when did you first think about doing that?"

"Sucking it?"

"Yeah."

"Since your injury?"

"Yeah."

"Baby, I thought about sucking your penis when you hauled it out of your jeans and showed me--blood and all. I can't help myself."

"Wait--did you think about doing it before I got hurt?"

"Why, yes."

"When was the first time?"

She told me.

I said, "What?!"

She nodded, giggling. "It's true, and though you wouldn't remember, I've actually sucked on it once before, only very briefly."

"No, you haven't!"

She laughed and told me another story. She was right; I would not have remembered.

"Why?" I asked.

"It was there, and it was lovely, and I adore you and wanted you to feel special--even for just a few seconds in secret."

"Does Dad know?"

Mom turned to me. "I don't keep secrets from my husband."

I nodded, and then I stopped. A question nagged at me.

Mom must have read it in my eyes. She said, very seriously, "Your father wouldn't share me with anyone in the world--except you. I think he's proud of me, so proud that he was willing to let me do this."

"And you?"

"It thrilled me to excite you, and truth be told, I agreed with your father. I wanted you to know about the special way that I can love you."

"Just tonight?" I asked.

"I certainly hope not."

I hugged her tightly.

She laughed and snuggled, and she told me she loved me beyond even the stars. I liked how her breasts hugged my cock.

***

Dad was back from his work trip when I got home from school on Friday. Mom baked homemade pizza for dinner, a favorite for all of us. Mom leaned over and wiped the sauce from little Izzy's face. Hannah grinned and added a fresh slice to her plate. Lauren and Dad chatted together about basketball.

During a lull in the conversation, Dad turned to me and said, "Hey, champ, Mom tells me there's a new lady in your life?"

"Another new girlfriend?" Hannah asked, exasperated.

"A new, new girlfriend," Izzy offered, giggling.

Mom froze with a slice halfway between her plate and her lips, watching Dad with a hint of a smirk.

I cleared my throat. I stammered. Finally, I said, "Yeah, maybe. I don't know."

"What's her name again, babe?" Dad asked Mom.

Mom set down the slice. She knew Dad's little routines. She replied, "I told you once, dear."

Dad said, "Oh, right. I remember. Her name is Mora."

"Mora?" Lauren asked, glancing between me and Dad.

"Sure," Dad said. "Mora--but I can't quite recall--. She's got one of those hyphenated last names. Oh, yeah, Cox-Tukiss is her last name."

Lauren shook her head. "Never heard of her," she muttered.

Hanna and Izzy considered the name for a moment before shrugging and eating.

Mom covered her mouth with her napkin, shoulders shaking.

Dad winked at me. He said, "I hear she's got a sore throat, champ."

My face went bright red, I'm sure.

Stifling giggles, Mom cleared her throat and said, "A few doses of special cough syrup tonight, and I'm sure she'll be just fine."

*****

End Note: Thanks for reading. Errors are mine. Maybe there'll be other "quickies" down the road. Thoughtful comments are always appreciated. FS

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,417 Followers