Quickie - Boring Video Games

Story Info
Neil has Sex with his Gamer Buddy's Mom.
2.6k words
4.28
49.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

Quickie very well means Quick Sex, but I am not sure if that is exactly what happens here.

Instead, by using the said Title, I have intended to publish a Short Story, narrated at a Fast Pace, that can serve as a Quick Read.

Though this is the Fourth Installment in this Series, it is still very much an Independent Tale, and the idea is to continue the same as an Anthology of Random Unconnected Sexual Encounters, with young Neil featuring as the Protagonist.

I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, and I hope all of you will like this attempt.

Happy Reading!!

Neil was getting seriously bored with playing Video Games.

He had been visiting his Gamer Buddy's house ever since his Semester Break began, and he had been getting thrashed in FIFA, by the pro!!

Having not managed to win even one out of the hundreds of matches they had played, Neil was losing patience.

His childhood buddy was a true gamer, and it showed - He was as good as unbeatable!!

Despite all this, Neil would still get himself to his skilled friend's house, very early in the morning, with the hope of defeating the latter using all the tips he had got watching Tutorial Videos in YouTube, all night long.

However, the final results were never in his favor!!

How much ever he tried, he could just not win.

His passion remained unquestionable, but at the same time, whether he was fully concentrating was doubtful!!

To be fair to Neil, it was not really his fault - The 19 year old found being forced to take his eyes of the Big Screen, every time his opponent's mother came in to the TV Room.

Tisca, arguably the youngest among all the mothers he knew, kept popping in on them, almost every half an hour, and each time she checked out on the boys, her son's challenger would concede a Goal!!

Neil was first furious at her, even claiming he was losing only because he was being disturbed, with the door being opened & closed, every now & then.

He was seriously angry at the 36 year old, and was just about to tell her to be decent enough to give them a little privacy, until he realized she was also easily the hottest among all the mothers he knew!!

The tables quickly turned, and Neil was now waiting for Tisca to make her presence felt - He was letting his buddy win by huge margins, but it hardly affected him, anymore.

He had reached a point where he started to think every second he spent in that house was equal to Scoring A Goal!!

The teenager would station himself there, till late in the night, and the moment he got to his own house, he vigorously stroked his meat, thinking about all the wonderful views the enticing mom had gifted him, that day.

Once he was done ejaculating, he would start to imagine how satisfying ripping apart the gorgeous MILF's neatly fitting clothes could be, and before he knew, he would be leaking, again!!

Neil was smart enough to quickly realize that he cannot help but take a peek at Tisca's amazing body, every time she is in front of him.

It could be when she opens the door for him, when she serves him snacks at the dining table, or when she comes to see what he & her son are up to - The lad did not care he could be caught ogling at the female parent, by her own boy, and he was just obsessed with her!!

"I don't think you can ever defeat me!!" said the confident gamer to a losing Neil, on one occasion he was miserably failing.

"I can!! It is because of your mother I am losing!!" Neil knew he should not have said that, and immediately was worried whether he would be asked for an explanation - Thankfully, his winning buddy just laughed it out, not able to guess the lack of innocence in his friend's claim, calling the statement sad & silly!!

The truth was that even if the horny hunk was questioned about what he really meant, there was no chance for anybody to really blame him for being distracted while the yummy mummy walked around the house.

She was by all means capable of being a genuine tease, and her big firm boobs & thick round butt always did bring her a lot of attention, and even her own son had seen her driving men crazy!!

Neil tried hard to not repeat the mistake, and keep his desires hidden, and everything remained fine, till the day the XBOX decided to not Turn On.

His addicted pal was totally broken, and was almost crying - The duo tried to fix it, but nothing seemed to help!!

To be honest, Neil could not stop himself from letting out a chuckle, and seeing his buddy destroyed was actually giving him a lot of cruel happiness. He knew he had been saved from another round of humiliating thrashings.

For the same strange reason, he also felt it could be his lucky day, and worth taking a chance with his latest object of desire - It was obvious nothing major was going to happen, but he still decided to pay Tisca a visit in the Kitchen!!

Over the course of the last few weeks, Neil had already figured it was going to be a lot more fun to spank her ass & maul her titties, than smashing a bunch of black buttons, on a dumb controller.

However, since he knew that was never going to happen, his only intention when he went looking for the siren was to see her in some kind of scintillating position, and save the memory for him to use at night.

Well, little did he know what was coming his way!!

When Neil saw what he saw, he just could not confirm if it was really happening, or whether he was in one of his daily carnal fantasies - Because, there stood his buddy's mother in front of him, wearing the very Grey colored T-Shirt he had seen on her, as she welcomed him home that morning, but to the shocking amusement of the youngster, the Blue Jeggings that had covered her lower body were nowhere to be seen.

He could see all of Tisca's fleshy lusty legs, and even a small part of her Pink Cotton Panties were visible, and as he stood stunned, she placed both her hands onto the neckline of her stretchable top, pulling it down by a long way, to expose her unbelievably alluring cleavage, to someone only almost half her age!!

Neil was rightly dumbfounded, and had no clue what prompted this sudden twisted act from the most unexpected person, and he seriously doubted whether he had given the desirable lady any kind of magical additional hints, that day.

Having said that, the lust in her face was a clear indication that she had been waiting for him to make a move, ever since he had first stepped foot inside her house!!

Coming really close to the young man, the enticing woman started talking, looking straight into his eyes, and resting her palms over his cladded chest.

Tisca : What took you so long??

Neil : Whooaaa!! What?!

Tisca : You still think this is an accident??

Neil : I don't understand, Tisca Aunty.

Tisca : Oh, Yeah?!

Neil : Err...Yes

Tisca Okay... Fine!! Get back to playing with My Son.

Neil : I...

The growing adult just did not know what to do - He felt like he had been electrocuted.

He wanted this confrontation, but the current scenario was too good to be true!!

The startled boy was all set to get out of that space, when he felt being grabbed by the collars of his Striped Shirt, and pulled towards his older crush, with considerable force.

"I have been waiting for you to take me for a long time, Neil!! Everyday, I wait in the Kitchen, with my pants conveniently kept away, hoping you would come looking for me!!" Tisca whispered in his ears, with the craving eminent in every word she spoke!!

The adolescent simply could not believe what he had just heard - This revelation was definitely a little too scandalous.

And before he could even decide how he was supposed to respond, his keen partner gleefully removed her top, and presented herself in only her bra & panties!!

Tisca happily resumed her act of provoking Neil, playing with the straps of her Pink Plunge Bra, and then pressing the laced cups of the same object, causing her busty melons to almost pop out, before proceeding to fully free her tits from the shackles of her undergarment.

All she had left on her body was an unusually transparent pair of panties, and the little stud did not need another invitation!!

Neil vigorously pulled down her kinky lingerie, as the abrupt friction at her private parts made Tisca let out a moan.

The bloke had already lost it, and her undoubtable admission of sensual pleasure effortlessly turned him into an uncontrollable animal!!

He immediately began spanking his buddy's mother's round ass, extremely hard, and mercilessly, continuing the activity for a whole minute, stopping only once he was totally convinced he had caused a lot of damage.

Tisca's butt was as red as it ever could be, and Neil had made her feel she had been made to sit on a burning hot pan, just how he had always wished!!

He then went on to grope her firm boobs, very roughly, seriously squeezing the pair, as if he really wanted to milk them.

Neil was literally mauling Tisca's breasts, making her scream in pain, just how he had always wished!!

Finally, when he was done, and was sure he had found the satisfaction of having both of his barbaric needs fulfilled, he showed the normally loyal mother that he could be a little gentle, too.

He was generous enough to lick her leaking pussy clean, and suck her erect long nipples, to help her forget the hurtful discrimination, to an extent!!

Tisca appreciated Neil for taking the effort, and she expressed her gratitude by pushing his head further against the soft spots he worked on.

She found his work extremely relaxing, but as far as the young dude was concerned, the intention was always to get her fully ready, when he ultimately shifted his attention to entering her vagina.

He was all along planning how exactly he was going to reach the deepest untouched parts of her love-hole, thereby accomplishing an extraordinary feat, which he always trusted would forever remain an overambitious dream!!

Without wasting anymore time displaying unwanted amount of care, Neil gladly got naked for his special partner, not at all worried about the possibility of his buddy walking on them.

Tisca obviously looked more than just impressed, and the extreme hardness showcased by her teen mate's 9 inch long meat made her exceedingly proud about her 36-26-35 sized attractive yet under-used body.

She knew she was greatly stimulated by him, but she also knew she had seduced him enough!!

This understanding was further confirmed the very immediate moment, when an abnormally excited Neil almost pushed an equally aroused Tisca onto the Wooden Stool he found by the Kitchen Table, and managed to easily force the entire length of his pole inside her wet cunt, with a single swift slide.

The mature siren straightaway started squirting, closing her eyes in ecstasy, biting her lips hard, breathing heavily, and by the time her untamed bull had even thought about a second thrust, she had already had her first orgasm!!

Tisca continued to rest her butt on the small piece of furniture, as Neil went on to relentlessly drill her in what could be called a combination of Unusual Sex Positions, and they both had no idea about what they were really doing, though either of them were being pleased in unbelievable proportions.

The Homemaker was sure she had never been screwed with such intensity, and the College Student was equally confident that he had not been as rough with anybody else!!

Neil was seriously hoping he could properly bang her in a more comfortable position, and was totally lost in thoughts that ranged from filling Tisca's womb with his semen TO fucking her in front of her own son, when a very loud painful groan brought him back to his senses.

"Please Stop... Please!! This is too much for me!! I think I will die if I cum, again!!" the tired female receiver was literally begging her vigorous male provider to pull his meat out of her sour rampaged pussy!!

Though slightly hesitantly, Neil instantly agreed to the request, and did exactly that, but with a wicked grin on his face, highly gratified with his performance.

On the other hand, Tisca very strongly believed she had survived a Plane Crash - That was the kind of impact the youthful penis had on the interiors of her body!!

She had all of her yearnings thoroughly fulfilled, and was all set to put an end to the outrageous deed, somehow getting herself back on her feet, only to gasp in shock upon seeing how irresistibly erect & pumped the adolescent's manhood still was.

Quickly wrapping her fingers around the pulsating prick, Tisca closely admired Neil's most prized possession, like a possessed freak, beginning to slowly forget the reality that she was somebody else's wife.

She spent time stroking his throbbing cock for a few good seconds, as a token of appreciation for gifting her multiple orgasms, but more importantly, because she desperately felt the need to shower more love on to the addictive chopper, and it was a given that she clearly was very interested in feeling the monster in her mouth!!

Neil knew it as soon as she had touched him, and comfortably seating himself on the edge of the Kitchen Table, he watched in delight as a severely enticed Tisca orally accommodated him.

Grabbing her brown hair, with his left hand, and preventing the soft & silky strands from blocking the view of her beautiful pink lips in action, he used his right hand to gently push her head further towards his crotch, to make the entire process less complicated & more entertaining.

It did not take long before the senior had swallowed down the whole of his cock, blowing him with a lot of dedication, and just as she was destined to, she soon gulped the junior's sticky hot cum, giving him a very intriguing smile, proceeding to pick up her panties from the floor!!

"Do Not Ring The Bell, when you are here tomorrow... I will be waiting in the Kitchen. You can use the Back Door!!" Tisca mouthed, sternly, licking the slimy fluids off her wet oval lips, and using her inner-wear to wipe her leaking drenched twat clean, and giggling at the sight of her son's friend putting his clothes back on!!

What The Fuck!!

Neil could not accept his luck!!

He had finally Won A Game, and he could also still Play Again!!

Damn!!

He had already got everything he could ever desire, and now, he had just been told he could have more, whenever he wanted more!!

Exactly!!

Well, It certainly seemed like his Gamer Buddy's Mom was adamant she taught the other boys that there is a lot more to life than Boring Video Games!!

THE END